Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 15; Fate has Laid a Hand
Topic Started: Sep 4 2012, 08:44 PM (3,574,409 Views)
Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 12:41 AM
HEY!! Growing Pains UPDATE (ya'll)!!!
Finally lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:21 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:09 AM
If Santana is coming back to McKinley in Ep. 6 to be in Grease, does this mean there will be a Brittana conversation in this episode?

Closer to episode 6 we will do a Spoiler Chat for Glease.

is this person legit? i guess we'll find out soon
lol, we don't even know if she'll be physically in Lima. I mean, it's seem logical she'd be since she's in musical numbers (but it's Glee), but it could be some fantasy sequence or split screen bs.
True. They could make it like they're actually in a movie so she's there in the numbers but not there in Lima, if that makes sense. Although it's a school play so wouldn't they show it in front of an audience? I don't know. I'm confusing myself now.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:11 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:00 AM
Oct 10 2012, 12:48 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Hey who cares about Brittany, right? No need to see how she's doing. It's not like she was totally devastated that her girlfriend suddenly broke up with her. :fu: :chainsaw:

It could have been worse. No Bram scene at least.
x2

Blaine can cry on Sam's shoulder and bond with him all he wants, while Brittany is hiding out somewhere coming up with a master plan to get Santana back.

Hopefully it involves trying to graduate.
Oh right. I forgot apparently Blaine/Sam become bffs. I don't get who they couldn't squeeze in a 15-30 second scene with Brittany talking to someone about her break up. Artie maybe? Tina? Sugar? Emma? It's not that hard Ryan. 15 SECONDS! At least.

Anyway, the only reason I'm looking forward to this episode is to see the ratings. :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:21 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:09 AM
If Santana is coming back to McKinley in Ep. 6 to be in Grease, does this mean there will be a Brittana conversation in this episode?

Closer to episode 6 we will do a Spoiler Chat for Glease.

is this person legit? i guess we'll find out soon
lol, we don't even know if she'll be physically in Lima. I mean, it's seem logical she'd be since she's in musical numbers (but it's Glee), but it could be some fantasy sequence or split screen bs.
This makes me laugh Santana's like once I have nothing but dirty clothes left I will be forced to come back home and see my girlfriend. Long distance is too hard we aren't getting what we want (sex). Two episodes later oh a high school glee play screw distance and classes I'll be there right away.

Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:26 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:11 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:00 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
x2

Blaine can cry on Sam's shoulder and bond with him all he wants, while Brittany is hiding out somewhere coming up with a master plan to get Santana back.

Hopefully it involves trying to graduate.
Oh right. I forgot apparently Blaine/Sam become bffs. I don't get who they couldn't squeeze in a 15-30 second scene with Brittany talking to someone about her break up. Artie maybe? Tina? Sugar? Emma? It's not that hard Ryan. 15 SECONDS! At least.

Anyway, the only reason I'm looking forward to this episode is to see the ratings. :lol:
Brittany/Tina would have been appropriate since it seems Tike split up for similar reasons to Brittana. and yay! female friendships!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:16 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:15 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:14 AM
i just want to know if britt will have lines at all now :lol:
oh fuck unexpected season3 bad feelings flashback
Well RM did tweet that Heather was good in the first 4 episodes. I don't expect anymore tbh :-/
You're probably right. I just don't see how someone with multiple awards can be that much of a dumb ass. I can't even begin to understand why anyone would bench someone who pretty much owned everyone the 1st 4 episodes. I hope he just did It to give Heather a break. The last episode had to be emotionally draining.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:28 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:16 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:15 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Well RM did tweet that Heather was good in the first 4 episodes. I don't expect anymore tbh :-/
You're probably right. I just don't see how someone with multiple awards can be that much of a dumb ass. I can't even begin to understand why anyone would bench someone who pretty much owned everyone the 1st 4 episodes. I hope he just did It to give Heather a break. The last episode had to be emotionally draining.
Well, I hope they're gauging all the feedback during the hiatus.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:18 AM
Oct 10 2012, 12:47 AM
Heather and Naya were fucking like bunnies throughout the entire Madonna ep. Like wow what the hell
They were making their own Erotica album and Sex Book, lbr.
I'd say that was accurate. :goldstar:

Can you imagine??...I'd die! A Brittana Erotica "My name is Brittany, I'll be your mistress tonight, I'd like to put you in a trance". Brittana Sex Book pictures? Hottest thing ever.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:30 AM
Oct 10 2012, 12:47 AM
Heather and Naya were fucking like bunnies throughout the entire Madonna ep. Like wow what the hell
They were making their own Erotica album and Sex Book, lbr.

Can you imagine??...I'd die! A Brittana Erotica "My name is Brittany, I'll be your mistress tonight, I'd like to put you in a trance". Brittana Sex Book pictures? Hottest thing ever.
100% true
Goto Top

Unregistered

:lol: @ the Brazil tumblr saying the [episode] "it's not that funny". Of course it's not.

OK, during these 5 weeks we should really make it known we don't want Brittany muted again for 13 episodes in a row. I also hope after las season Heather has also put her foot down about being sidelined. I kinda of have a feeling she did. Heather seems to have a renewed love for the character/show in these last 4 eps. Last season she looked like she would rather be somewhere else, but her vibe has changed.

I hope she doesn't get screwed over.
Goto Top

brubs
Member Avatar

Oct 10 2012, 01:32 AM
Oct 10 2012, 01:30 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

100% true
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I hope they've got some epic, revolutionary, blow-your-fucking-mind story line in the works for Brittana because I've just about had it up to here *points at ceiling* with the shitty writers and how they disrespect us constantly. I'm so sick of reading episode descriptions and spoilers and we have absolutely nothing. Nothing but newbs and Klaine/Finchel.

If we don't get ANYTHING substantial at least by episode 10 and they treat is as if nothing happened. I'M SO DONE.
I can't even watch it just for the background moments anymore, we have literally NOTHING and it sucks. Fuck this show.

/end of rant.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Heya birth year!!!

So I'm gonna assume that Brittany glance in the promo is in episode 6 then? Oh PLEASE let it be for Santana, please! I mean, it would make sense if it was the first time she saw Santana back after the break-up right? Right? But it's Glee :(
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:34 AM
:lol: @ the Brazil tumblr saying the [episode] "it's not that funny". Of course it's not.

OK, during these 5 weeks we should really make it known we don't want Brittany muted again for 13 episodes in a row. I also hope after las season Heather has also put her foot down about being sidelined. I kinda of have a feeling she did. Heather seems to have a renewed love for the character/show in these last 4 eps. Last season she looked like she would rather be somewhere else, but her vibe has changed.

Heather was always into it when she had something to do. All her "I'd rather be shooting myself in the face" moments were during extreme backgrounding/muting... Aka majority of the season :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

So is it safe to say this episode isnt worth watching? and i should totally just wait for any hemo parts on tumblr?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:37 AM
Heya birth year!!!
:goldstar:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Was the break up episode supposed to have a different affect instead of making me want to leave the show forever. I'm at the point where Idgaf. I don't want to see Brittany treated as a joke or arm candy for some guy. I don't want to see Santana clinging onto Hummelberry, being used as a jukebox or with another woman. Nothing left is enticing me to come back. I still like this thread tho. The show isn't even funny anymore like its worse than before and its horrible drama not good crazy drama like on other shows.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:39 AM
So is it safe to say this episode isnt worth watching? and i should totally just wait for any hemo parts on tumblr?
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
x

:lol: Bb finds it hard to answer that question.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ugh, of course. I'm already spreading word to my friends and contacts that watch Glee that the next episode will not be a follow up to the breakups, but it will be a boring noob festival. Every little thing I can to fuck over Glee at this point I will do it. Sorry Naya, it's nothing personal, I'm just still pissed. Is this what being Bold feels like? I like it...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:43 AM

Ugh, of course. I'm already spreading word to my friends and contacts that watch Glee that the next episode will not be a follow up to the breakups, but it will be a boring noob festival. Every little thing I can to fuck over Glee at this point I will do it. Sorry Naya, it's nothing personal, I'm just still pissed. Is this what being Bold feels like? I like it...
lol. I wonder if Bold is just going to spoil everything from now on that would be awesome. I wonder if bold even still wants to watch this show tho.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm sorry but how fucking ridiculous is it that they're going from an angst filled, heart breaking, upsetting, break up episode. To return from the hiatus to an episode about Grease that features mostly the newbs? What other show would do that?!

THIS FUCKING SHOW. FUCK LOGIC.
Goto Top

AlexCabot
Member Avatar
Lovable Asshole
Oct 10 2012, 01:44 AM
lol. I wonder if Bold is just going to spoil everything from now on that would be awesome. I wonder if bold even still wants to watch this show tho.
If I was bold, no matter how bad the show got, as long as our girls were still on it I would watch. If for no other reason than to be able to warn all the poor unsuspecting fans about how terrible the show will be. I mean, I cant imagine going into The Break Up without some of the knowledge they gave us. It would have been excruciating to watch all that Finchel/Klaine and still think there might be a chance for Brittana to be taken seriously and have equality with them, and maybe not break up or something. Thank G-d for the spoilers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Heather was always into it when she had something to do. All her "I'd rather be shooting myself in the face" moments were during extreme backgrounding/muting... Aka majority of the season :lol:
ITA. And for her it's not because she feels entitled. She's jut bored as hell and probably has better things to do than stand there.

I sometimes feel sorry for her because I bet she feels sad when the harem goes out and perform at special shows. She'll never be able to do that again because she's now "Brittany from glee". And yeah, arguably she's lucky to have that job, and I'm sure any of them would trade places, but tbh, when they mute her, isn't she just higher paid harem member with their own trailer?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:42 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
x

i think she is also trying to get naya's attention behind here :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Well atleast "Mine's" still at Itunes top 100 with TS and GYHAB. DS and TD dropped already.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:49 AM

ITA. And for her it's not because she feels entitled. She's jut bored as hell and probably has better things to do than stand there.

I sometimes feel sorry for her because I bet she feels sad when the harem goes out and perform at special shows. She'll never be able to do that again because she's now "Brittany from glee". And yeah, arguably she's lucky to have that job, and I'm sure any of them would trade places, but tbh, when they mute her, isn't she just higher paid harem member with their own trailer?
As much as I'd love to get paid for "sitting in the background" it does suck. I was background extra once and it was so boring and so long. It took like 10 hours to film and I just wanted to go home.

Last season Heather worked some 16 hour days and all for swaying in the background? No wonder we got so many angry/bored Brittany GIFs.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:50 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
x

You never fail us Heather! :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:50 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
x

I always took it that she didn't want Naya to hear her talk about other people being hot. She knew she was right behind her.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:54 AM
Well atleast "Mine's" still at Itunes top 100 with TS and GYHAB. DS and TD dropped already.
Good, those were awful songs... and after that episode people will be more cautious than to buy music just to "support" their favorites.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Thank you to everyone who recommended the fic 2859! It's incredible!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:57 AM
Good, those were awful songs... and after that episode people will be more cautious than to buy music just to "support" their favorites.
what about barely breathing?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Well i hope they get the message that the original casts still has the pull on the buying public. Unlike those songs by the noob who barely even reached the Top 100.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2012, 01:59 AM
what about barely breathing?
Top 1
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic