Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
New Lindsay Lohan thread; A new thread since the old is ruined by haters
Topic Started: Sep 1 2012, 06:07 PM (1,442,637 Views)
Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:15 AM
Jan 29 2013, 01:10 AM
http://www.thesuperficial.com/lindsay-lohan-dream-hotel-owner-vikram-chatwal-coke-09-2011

this also is created by trolls? I wanna know if they are friends, fuckbudies or maybe it's something more serious?
oh geez, if they aren't saying then it isn't anyone's business.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yeah I really like that just because there is a picture of him kissing her cheek or forehead or whatever in that picture, means they know everything that the two of them have ever done together. Seriously get over yourselves and stop acting like you know anything, when none of us know anything for a fact.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.thesuperficial.com/lindsay-lohan-dream-hotel-owner-vikram-chatwal-coke-09-2011

this also is created by trolls? I wanna know if they are friends, fuckbudies or maybe it's something more serious?
yup, they're trolls too. they're just like one of the posters here- sitting behind a computer making up lies... only they decided to start a blog. they don't know shit. what do you think they know Lindsay personally??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

honey, welcome to 2013. it's not 2011 anymore. :alright:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:18 AM
yup, they're trolls too. they're just like one of the posters here- sitting behind a computer making up lies... only they decided to start a blog. they don't know shit. what do you think they know Lindsay personally??
umm there is no need to start a blog when pictures are very meaningful and clear
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:22 AM
umm there is no need to start a blog when pictures are very meaningful and clear
:rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

there is reason to start a blog... you're reading it aren't you? and swallowing every word of it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

they're beyond trolls. the superficial is a shit site. anyone taking it seriously or referencing it shouldn't be taken seriously here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 12:40 AM
Jan 29 2013, 12:19 AM
Posted Image
wow she looks rough
Keep trying...She's looking great and her hair color looks so good right now. :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:24 AM
they're beyond trolls. the superficial is a shit site. anyone taking it seriously or referencing it shouldn't be taken seriously here.
it's incredible. there are actually some people who believe that if it's in print, then it must be true. the internet has made that saying more untrue than ever...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:23 AM
there is reason to start a blog... you're reading it aren't you? and swallowing every word of it.
Yeah- we should only believe the blogs when they say vikram is dating someone else besides Lindsay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

actually the superficial has a lot of interesting pictures of Lindsay. They are mostly different from usual candid photos but that's all they have
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:29 AM
Yeah- we should only believe the blogs when they say vikram is dating someone else besides Lindsay.
actually you should only believe what you hear straight from the source...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:30 AM
actually you should only believe what you hear straight from the source...
like Lindsay or Dina for example
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:32 AM
yeah, coz the superficial knows better than they do.... :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

actually the superficial has a lot of interesting pictures of Lindsay. They are mostly different from usual candid photos but that's all they have
pics are pics, but the stories are nothing stories.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

that's not from a blog.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i guess she'll go to LA tomorrow. i hope she gets on the first plane out after her hearing...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

who's the OCD picture poster?? and where are they getting these pics from?
Quote Post Goto Top

Mein
Member Avatar
Cretin Owl
Jan 29 2013, 12:47 AM
Jan 29 2013, 12:44 AM
so we've gone from peen troll, to pity troll to back to trolling on her looks. lather, rinse, repeat. :yawn:
If you're going to cry about every post, then it's your own damn fault for staying on this troll thread.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:34 AM
Posted Image
Im not sure I like her get-up, those bull horns, that hat, the coat, the boots...
She looks like she is on her way to the rodeo.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:39 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
]subtlety, delicacy, naturalness, allure ... I don't even remember when I was describing Lindsays pictures by using these adjectives. It have been such a long time :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:57 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
]subtlety, delicacy, naturalness, allure ... I don't even remember when I was describing Lindsays pictures by using these adjectives. It have been such a long time :(
^creepy...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 01:58 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
^creepy...
yep ^creepy that's exactly the way she looks right now
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 02:03 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Posted Image]subtlety, delicacy, naturalness, allure ... I don't even remember when I was describing Lindsays pictures by using these adjectives. It have been such a long time :(
^creepy...
no you're creepy- and cringeworthy.... you sound like you're in love with her or something. freak.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 02:05 AM
Jan 29 2013, 02:03 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Posted Image]subtlety, delicacy, naturalness, allure
no you're creepy- and cringeworthy.... you sound like you're in love with her or something. freak.
IA
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i guess she'll go to LA tomorrow. i hope she gets on the first plane out after her hearing...
why? who gives a fuck really? i think she should stay there a few days and hang with old friends and go to the chateau and check in with some old contacts. wtf does NYC have to offer her that's so great? it's not going anywhere. her brother is in florida, her sister is going away soon, so, if she stays in LA a few days, what's the big deal?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 02:12 AM
why? who gives a fuck really? i think she should stay there a few days and hang with old friends and go to the chateau and check in with some old contacts. wtf does NYC have to offer her that's so great? it's not going anywhere. her brother is in florida, her sister is going away soon, so, if she stays in LA a few days, what's the big deal?
please. if she already has meetings scheduled, that's one thing. but just hanging out? she can do that in NY, and do it with more privacy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 02:18 AM
please. if she already has meetings scheduled, that's one thing. but just hanging out? she can do that in NY, and do it with more privacy.
it's not just hang out. see friends she hasn't seen for months and get the contacts going at the chateau. hanging out in nyc who cares? she lives there now so why not spend some time productively in LA if she can and enjoy the change of scenery and certainly better weather now. she didn't have privacy in london yet she didn't come rushing back to new york. she stayed and enjoyed it a bit.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 02:28 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
it's not just hang out. see friends she hasn't seen for months and get the contacts going at the chateau. hanging out in nyc who cares? she lives there now so why not spend some time productively in LA if she can and enjoy the change of scenery and certainly better weather now. she didn't have privacy in london yet she didn't come rushing back to new york. she stayed and enjoyed it a bit.
London is something you don't get to do everyday, it kinda makes sense to stay for a while. but LA? big deal... she just left there. and if she was going to get contacts going, there's this thing called a phone... she can call contacts at any time and setup meetings. not just hang out and try to run into people.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 02:34 AM

London is something you don't get to do everyday, it kinda makes sense to stay for a while. but LA? big deal... she just left there. and if she was going to get contacts going, there's this thing called a phone... she can call contacts at any time and setup meetings. not just hang out and try to run into people.
that makes no sense. she hasn't been there in awhile, she has plenty of friends there, she can do some real networking there at the chateau which is safe. why do you have to have her running out of LA like she'll get the cooties or some deadly disease if she stayed a few days. that's crazy. if she stays there a few days, good for her. if not, good for her. whatever.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 02:44 AM

that makes no sense. she hasn't been there in awhile, she has plenty of friends there, she can do some real networking there at the chateau which is safe. why do you have to have her running out of LA like she'll get the cooties or some deadly disease if she stayed a few days. that's crazy. if she stays there a few days, good for her. if not, good for her. whatever.
why do you act like LA is some great utopia? if her contacts have any intention on hiring her, they know how to find her. and what plenty of friends?? outside of 2 or 3 people, you all hate everyone else she's ever known there. she can see those "friends" in a couple of hours and be done with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 29 2013, 02:49 AM
Jan 29 2013, 02:44 AM

why do you act like LA is some great utopia? if her contacts have any intention on hiring her, they know how to find her. and what plenty of friends?? outside of 2 or 3 people, you all hate everyone else she's ever known there. she can see those "friends" in a couple of hours and be done with it.
i can ask you why you act like nyc is a great utopia? LA is a city and it is the location of hollywood, most actors, producers, contacts. that's why she used to live there. it's got pros and cons like any city. like nyc has pros and cons. it isn't any fucking utopia and i never said it is. i think if she has to be out there and take the 5 hour plane ride, while she's there take advantage of the pluses, see some friends, chill out and enjoy the warmer weather, get to the chateau before going back to nyc and not rush back to nyc that isn't going anywhere. that's all i'm saying.
Quote Post Goto Top

5 users reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply