Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
True Blood - Pam and Tara; It's canon, bitches. Plus any other non-canon subtext chat
Topic Started: Aug 27 2012, 03:25 AM (764,781 Views)
Queen_GC

Posted Image
TMBU! These gifs and your Tamela observations! I missed you :wub: ...

Posted Image
I kid you not. I'm so gonna learn how to do this...

I'm suprised I registered! I've been on this board for over a year and stubbornly refused. Must have been drunk lol. I'm thinking about doing a new fic. Just trying to figure out how to go about it...

BTW, this gif is the best!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TrueBloodMashUps
Member Avatar

Queen_GC
Nov 5 2012, 04:59 PM
TMBU! These gifs and your Tamela observations! I missed you :wub: ...
Missed you too girl. I'm glad you registered. You always used your monicker anyway, but now the post count can help attest to the true level of your Tamela obsession. As someone already wearing bunny ears

Posted Image

For joining the fold. I like it when I can reference who I'm having an ongoing fangirl fit with.

Posted Image

At least these bitches will start filming soon, and there will be plenty of leaks to obsess over.

My friends have been getting an ear load of Tamela quandaries as I've been working on my fic- my latest obsession being Pam's past. Any teaser on what your next fic might be about?

Aaand and if you love that Lonely Island gif, here's another

Posted Image

And this is the gif for 'Welcome to fic writing land'

Posted Image
Edited by TrueBloodMashUps, Nov 5 2012, 06:41 PM.

Unregistered

TrueBloodMashUps
Nov 5 2012, 06:24 PM
And this is the gif for 'Welcome to fic writing land'

Posted Image
:rofl: This is perfect TBMU. I've missed your crazy gifs too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

These Gifs are giving me so much life!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Obsessed has been updated! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8617107/7/Obsessed
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 6 2012, 12:39 AM
This just keeps getting better. :clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Damn Tara.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8559903/6/Such-a-Gentleman
Quote Post Goto Top

TrueBloodMashUps
Member Avatar

Morning ladies. Quick gif spam.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Don't forget to vote today!

Unregistered

Obsessed was amazing; can't wait to see where this goes!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

TrueBloodMashUps
Nov 6 2012, 05:09 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

lol Pam was so getting aroused.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Damn, how did our OTP not make this list

http://www.hypable.com/2012/11/06/hypables-battleships-once-upon-a-time-vs-glee/

Our fandom is also mighty! But this Swan Queen ship is taking over.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 6 2012, 06:16 PM
Damn, how did our OTP not make this list

http://www.hypable.com/2012/11/06/hypables-battleships-once-upon-a-time-vs-glee/

Our fandom is also mighty! But this Swan Queen ship is taking over.
Everyone in our fandom is too busy writing/reading fics. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Queen_GC

Nov 6 2012, 05:26 PM
TrueBloodMashUps
Nov 6 2012, 05:09 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

lol Pam was so getting aroused.
IKR? She was squirming like hell. Nothing like taking a shot of arousal out of nowhere. She to put an end to that fight, for both her and Jessica's sake :lol: ...

I love that moment in the second gif though when Pam looks over to Tracey and does a slightly slo mo walk with this "Listen Here Bitch..." face. And cleavage... Tara was watching her hard too. I wonder if they'll show Pam teaching Tara how to glamour, like Bill/Jessica?

Then you got Mama Pam with Baby Tara. I like how she wakes up in the middle of the night to check on her newborn baby. There's no else around so she let's herself show her care/concern. Ofcourse, she kinda gets caught by Grandpa Eric. Also is it weird to say that Tara looks adorable in her coffin? :blinkwide: I wonder if she'll get herself a personalized one like Pam's pink coffin?

And last, you got Pam going WTF?! at her Badass Take Charge Babyvamp, who's just killed a Sheriff who's most likely hundred of years older than her. And all for them to make a stand so they can stay together. Pam's like "You stupid bitch...I kinda like it."...

Unregistered

Update of Ravenbard's Rift Trilogy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8662170/2/It-s-All-Coming-Back-To-Me-Now
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 6 2012, 09:07 PM
*wipes tears*

Ravenbard is fantastic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Yes
Unregistered

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/alexander-skarsgard-talks-kissing-kristin-bauer-van-straten-on-hbos-true-blood-comic-con-2012/1740071873001#

Just thought I would share this... and put a stop to all romantic Paric's out there...

Alex says: "Kissing Kristin was awkward. The reason the writers didn't write a sex scene and why we couldn't do it is cos Eric and Pam's relationship is so deep but on a platonic level
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yes
Nov 6 2012, 09:17 PM
http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/alexander-skarsgard-talks-kissing-kristin-bauer-van-straten-on-hbos-true-blood-comic-con-2012/1740071873001#

Just thought I would share this... and put a stop to all romantic Paric's out there...

Alex says: "Kissing Kristin was awkward. The reason the writers didn't write a sex scene and why we couldn't do it is cos Eric and Pam's relationship is so deep but on a platonic level
And the fact Pam's a big lesbo.

I mean HELLO.
Quote Post Goto Top

Queen_GC

Nov 6 2012, 09:18 PM
Yes

And the fact Pam's a big lesbo.

I mean HELLO.
:lol: ...

TrueBloodMashUps
Member Avatar

Yes

:rofl: Oh thank Lilith for this video

Posted Image

Yeah I'm gonna make gifs cause

Posted Image

I'll blame it on my post voting high.

Yes
Unregistered

Yes. please make gifs mashup. these romantic parics are sailing a sinking ship that's so far down the bottom of the ocean it's not even on the radar

:reality:
Quote Post Goto Top

seeimsmiling360
Member Avatar

Love that Alex said that! I really want to transcribe that and put it on tumblr but I'm afraid I'll get bombarded with hate.

Thanks for all the compliments on "Obsessed." Also, lmao I just realized that Pam dressed Tara but I didn't mention that she got dressed herself. So *technically* she left the apartment naked, hahaha.

Going to go add that now... Woopsie.
Edited by seeimsmiling360, Nov 6 2012, 10:07 PM.

Queen_GC

seeimsmiling360
Nov 6 2012, 10:03 PM
Love that Alex said that! I really want to transcribe that and put it on tumblr but I'm afraid I'll get bombarded with hate.

Thanks for all the compliments on "Obsessed." Also, lmao I just realized that Pam dressed Tara but I didn't mention that she got dressed herself. So *technically* she left the apartment naked, hahaha.

I'm kinda embarrassed that I didn't even realize it until you said it. Although you could use the excuse of Pam ruining her clothes with her tears of love. And the visual of naked Pam running through the woods right before dawn is droolworthy interesting...

Quote:

Posted Image

Oh True, you used a gif of dear old Psycho Judi lol...

Jo_rock
Member Avatar

I love Pam and Tara together and I think it's a genius character match up that could go very far.. I'm gay and I ship them but I know lots of other who ship them just cos they think they are the bomb regardless of their sexual orientation

...now the one thing that really bugs me about True Blood is that EVERYTHING seem to revolve around eric on true blood. they should frikkin name it Eric Blood and be done with it. This show needs another fan base that isn't all swooning over alex and worshipping every second of eric screen time ....or this show's fanbase is gonna turn into Twilight

Queen_GC

Jo_rock
Nov 6 2012, 10:49 PM
I love Pam and Tara together and I think it's a genius character match up that could go very far.. I'm gay and I ship them but I know lots of other who ship them just cos they think they are the bomb regardless of their sexual orientation

...now the one thing that really bugs me about True Blood is that EVERYTHING seem to revolve around eric on true blood. they should frikkin name it Eric Blood and be done with it. This show needs another fan base that isn't all swooning over alex and worshipping every second of eric screen time ....or this show's fanbase is gonna turn into Twilight
Well, I believe Tamela has moved up as the show's "IT" pairing(atleast to the fans), especially with the constant annoyance of the whole Bill/Sookie/Eric triangle, the fucked up Hoyt/Jessica/Jason triangle, especially since Hoyt left and Jason gave Jessica the dueces. I can't even remember the pairings on this show lol. Tamela's new, it makes sense, Pam was already a fan favorite who never had a love interest, the Tara hate easily began to diminish when she became a vampire, and they're probably gonna have this sexy badass two-against-the-world vibe(like Tara killing off the sherrif to stay with Pam) not the mention many fans agree that they were the best part of Season 5...

BTW, Welcome to The L Chat's Pam and Tara thread, where the keen observations, fantasy thoughts, actress appreciation, fanfics, mvids, pics, gifs(both Tamela/Para & random) and great camaraderie are shared :D ...

True, I think it's time for you to bring out the CreepGif :lol:

Unregistered

I can't believe they will soon start filming Pam/Tara scenes. Aaaaaaah.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jo_rock

Really? I don't think the show itself really revolves around Eric, so much as most of the fandom revolves around Eric/Alexander Skarsgard. I've never had a problem with Eric as a character - I actually like him because he's kind of an asshole. The fans that romanticize him and treat him like a god, though, are a completely different matter.

I do think this season could have had way more Tamela and less of other things *cough*Ifrit*cough*. Here's hoping we get lots more of them next season without any usual TB foolishness.
Quote Post Goto Top

Queen_GC

First, I can't believe I didn't comment on this TBMU lmao!...
Quote:

Especially when she found out Tara had a girlfriend. What Pam's face looked like in this scene:

Posted Image

Gif translation

Posted Image
Posted Image

Aww. Now I want to hug Pam(as long as her rot wouldn't fall on me). I think she misinterpreted Tara's gun pointing, smartass threatening and angry glare for freaky lust and had to find out the hard way in the form of Naomi lol. Don't worry Pam, it happens all the time girl! She really did try to kill Naomi first as well. So I guess poor Naomi too, the consequences of having a fine ass gf and crazy vampires wanting her for themselves...
Spoiler: click to toggle

I wonder how long she was spying on their asses for? "Spare me the dyke in the woods routine, Tara." Really Pam? lol If I was Tara actually, I'd be freaked that she actually knew my name...

Quote:

Pam was just like hell no with these feelings. I need to kill this bitch right the fuck now.

Posted Image

Pam is Woody, obviously. Dude is Tara.

Posted Image

She totally would have molested Tara first though.

Oh yeah, even Pam's words were set with conflicted emotions. She would have ate her :shifty: , fucked her, then killed her. Then sat there like "wtf just happend?"...

TrueBloodMashUps
Member Avatar

Queen_GC
Nov 6 2012, 10:26 PM
seeimsmiling360
Nov 6 2012, 10:03 PM

I'm kinda embarrassed that I didn't even realize it until you said it. Although you could use the excuse of Pam ruining her clothes with her tears of love. And the visual of naked Pam running through the woods right before dawn is droolworthy interesting...

Quote:

Posted Image

Oh True, you used a gif of dear old Psycho Judi lol...
LOL! I don't even know which season this girl is from. OT, but whatves I need to take my mind off the election. I randomly caught an episode of the Bad Girls Club the other day, a reunion show, and holy shit those bitches are crazy! And I must admit, I enjoyed watching their insanity and shit talking. :P

ETA: I made those gifs too. Teehee. Shall be posting soon.
Edited by TrueBloodMashUps, Nov 7 2012, 01:53 AM.

TrueBloodMashUps
Member Avatar

Jo_rock

Jo Rock! Welcome to the boards!!!! We like to get Tamela freaky up in here.

Posted Image

Glad to have you with us.

TrueBloodMashUps
Member Avatar

Queen_GC
Nov 7 2012, 01:22 AM
Aww. Now I want to hug Pam(as long as her rot wouldn't fall on me). I think she misinterpreted Tara's gun pointing, smartass threatening and angry glare for freaky lust and had to find out the hard way in the form of Naomi lol. Don't worry Pam, it happens all the time girl! She really did try to kill Naomi first as well. So I guess poor Naomi too, the consequences of having a fine ass gf and crazy vampires wanting her for themselves...

I wonder how long she was spying on their asses for? "Spare me the dyke in the woods routine, Tara." Really Pam? lol If I was Tara actually, I'd be freaked that she actually knew my name...
Haha, you know Pam was hiding in the woods for a little while, trying to stifle her jealousy feels. Then when she came out into the open, expecting Tara to shit bricks, she instead watched Tara fawn over Naomi so more. So she was like hell to no, I need to step to this bitch right now. You're right that she attacked Naomi first. To reference another bad girls clip, she was like

Posted Image

And of course Naomi had no answer for her.

Quote:

Oh yeah, even Pam's words were set with conflicted emotions. She would have ate her :shifty: , fucked her, then killed her. Then sat there like "wtf just happend?"...

Now that I think about, she was only talking to Tara lol. Eat, fuck, and kill....yeah. Just Tara. :rofl: She barely noticed when Lala and Jesus were around.
Edited by TrueBloodMashUps, Nov 7 2012, 02:08 AM.

Queen_GC

TrueBloodMashUps
Nov 7 2012, 02:06 AM
Queen_GC
Nov 7 2012, 01:22 AM

Haha, you know Pam was hiding in the woods for a little while, trying to stifle her jealousy feels. Then when she came out into the open, expecting Tara to shit bricks, she instead watched Tara fawn over Naomi so more. So she was like hell to no, I need to step to this bitch right now. You're right that she attacked Naomi first. To reference another bad girls clip, she was like

Posted Image

And of course Naomi had no answer for her.

Quote:

Now that I think about, she was only talking to Tara lol. Eat, fuck, and kill....yeah. Just Tara. :rofl: She barely noticed when Lala and Jesus were around.
LMAO The BGC gifs are killing me. Like my sister and I are really sitting here reminising about these crazy bitches. And ofcourse I'm on the floor dying laughing on how it's being referenced in your analysis' and my sister's looking at me like ^o) . But yeah, Pam specifically attacked Naomi just because Tara liked her "piece of yellow tail". Wow Pam. Jealous much? lol. Poor Naomi, should have left "Toni" when you had the chance, instead you got stuck with Fatal Attraction Pam coming after you ass. And Pam definally wasn't paying Jesus and Lala any mind...

TrueBloodMashUps
Member Avatar

Queen_GC
Nov 7 2012, 02:33 AM
LMAO The BGC gifs are killing me. Like my sister and I are really sitting here reminising about these crazy bitches. And ofcourse I'm on the floor dying laughing on how it's being referenced in your analysis' and my sister's looking at me like ^o) . But yeah, Pam specifically attacked Naomi just because Tara liked her "piece of yellow tail". Wow Pam. Jealous much? lol. Poor Naomi, should have left "Toni" when you had the chance, instead you got stuck with Fatal Attraction Pam coming after you ass. And Pam definally wasn't paying Jesus and Lala any mind...
LOL! These women, gems they are. Here's another for Pam

Posted Image

And this one describes Tara at every job she's ever had

Posted Image

They are perfect for each other. :wub: Kind of reminds me of that one fic where Tara beat Pam's ass, and then Pam beat her ass in a tree. That's some straight up BGC shit.

Posted Image

TrueBloodMashUps
Member Avatar

Another BGC gif translation for Tara, just cause this is perfect, then I'm done for now

HBO

Posted Image

BGC translation

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Queen_GC

TrueBloodMashUps
Nov 7 2012, 03:11 AM
Queen_GC
Nov 7 2012, 02:33 AM
LOL! These women, gems they are. Here's another for Pam

Posted Image

And this one describes Tara at every job she's ever had

Posted Image

They are perfect for each other. :wub: Kind of reminds me of that one fic where Tara beat Pam's ass, and then Pam beat her ass in a tree. That's some straight up BGC shit.

Posted Image
Haha! That last one was last night. I was like "Wow, you whoop her ass(one her birthday) and stick your vagina in her face while doing it?" What's even more fucked up, her girl moved the hell out the way and didn't even bother to save her(probably because she already got beaten up earlier lol). But last season there were two roommates who just had sex with each other in the shower and seriously right after, one girl got out the shower, the other girl wanted her to to pass her a towel. The girl refused and the next thing you know they literally start fighting each other right in the bathroom butt ass naked. If that don't sound like some future bitchy Pam/Tara sex session, I don't what does :lol: Nothing like bringing my guilty pleasure and my OTP together in madness...

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply