Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Zuly, Bad Girls Club; Upcoming replacement
Topic Started: Aug 20 2012, 06:02 PM (6,159 Views)
Unregistered

Her episodes haven't aired yet, but it's confirmed that she will be replacing one of the girls soon after they get kicked off. Probably tonight or next week. Unlike a lot of the girls on the show, she claims to be all lesbian. Wards off a lot of shit for it on twitter too. She's kinda cute. Has a Ciara thing going on style wise, with a fem and sexy tomboy mix. She has a real case of dyke voice, though.

Don't know if I should post pics or not since we haven't seen her on tv. But google is your friend. And I will point you in the direction of her Bad Girls Club twitter, @BGC9Zuly. It's not her main. But there is at least one pic on her feed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's HOTTTTTT and she fucked everybody. Go Zuly!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 06:18 AM
you mean all her roomates? I know she hooks up with Julie.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 06:20 AM
with julie, falen, rima, and ashley.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 06:23 AM
Damn :gaypimp: I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted bc those girls are ratchet!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ew, she's not that hot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

OT, but I enjoyed seeing Mehgan beat Falen and Julie's ass. I don't like Mehgan, but lets be real we only watch for the fights.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 08:07 AM
OT, but I enjoyed seeing Mehgan beat Falen and Julie's ass. I don't like Mehgan, but lets be real we only watch for the fights.
Meghan's def a fighter, but she sucker punched Falen! It could've at least been face to face like her fight with Rima. I know she can be annoying as fuck, but I like her bc she's entertaining and shes the cutest girl in the house. Her fight with Rima was hilarious, just bc Rima didn't shower :rofl: "first of all bitchhhhh" haha!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 07:40 AM
Sep 4 2012, 06:23 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Damn :gaypimp: I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted bc those girls are ratchet!
I felt the same way haha.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

pictures!!! ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 12:34 PM
pictures!!! ;)
this is her twitter http://twitter.com/zulyramos1
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

wow....she didn't have to work for it at all...those girls are just..lol worthy after talking crap before.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Cute

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's hot!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oh snap. I was not expecting her to flip half the girls in the house, only if for a night. Too bad a lot of the girls this season are busted and the cute ones (Andrea and Mehgan) are nhft.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 07:16 PM
Oh snap. I was not expecting her to flip half the girls in the house, only if for a night. Too bad a lot of the girls this season are busted and the cute ones (Andrea and Mehgan) are nhft.
The best looking of this season is by far Christina
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 07:21 PM
Well, she's not there. And honestly? Without makeup she looks like a completely different person. Whenever I see the sexy girl in the promos blowing kisses I have to remind myself that it's Christina because for the majority of the show she looked nothing like that. I mean, where the fuck was she in the house?

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think she was hot in the house without make up and with her glasses on. She looks a whole hell of a lot better than Rima without make up. Now, SHE looks like a completely different person.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Rima is such a pig. I didn't even think she looked good after cosmetic transformation. Kim K swag my ass. Nope. Can't see it. All the girls in the house got fat too because they didn't work out. Zuly compared Julie to Katy Perry. Katy should toss a drink in her face.

I'm down for Christina and she looked cute sometimes without the make up, but her eyebrows were begging to be shaped the entire time she was in the house. I can't find my "Look at it! Love it!" gif, but I couldn't help but think delusional when she said that. Girl looked a little beat.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 07:52 PM
Rima is such a pig. I didn't even think she looked good after cosmetic transformation. Kim K swag my ass. Nope. Can't see it. All the girls in the house got fat too because they didn't work out. Zuly compared Julie to Katy Perry. Katy should toss a drink in her face.

I'm down for Christina and she looked cute sometimes without the make up, but her eyebrows were begging to be shaped the entire time she was in the house. I can't find my "Look at it! Love it!" gif, but I couldn't help but think delusional when she said that. Girl looked a little beat.
HAHAHA. I live Christina, but those eyebrows needed help. Is there no place to get them done in Mexico?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Zuly is fucking weak. I can't forget the way she sat back like a wimp and let the entire house gang up on little Drea. It was horrible to watch. I wish Christina was still there she would annihilated those bitches.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 4 2012, 07:29 PM
Sep 4 2012, 07:21 PM
Well, she's not there. And honestly? Without makeup she looks like a completely different person. Whenever I see the sexy girl in the promos blowing kisses I have to remind myself that it's Christina because for the majority of the show she looked nothing like that. I mean, where the fuck was she in the house?

Posted Image
Christina :bowdown: ugh she's so hot!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Zuly is now dating Rocky from Season 10 BGC.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wait a minute.... Are we talking about the one who had a boyfriend and had her first strap-on with that girl (I swear that girl n the boyfriend could've been related) in the house, Rocky?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2013, 07:02 PM
Wait a minute.... Are we talking about the one who had a boyfriend and had her first strap-on with that girl (I swear that girl n the boyfriend could've been related) in the house, Rocky?
Indeed.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2013, 07:08 PM
Apr 6 2013, 07:02 PM
Indeed.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wow. I guess home gurl pit it down with that strap lol. I need to catch up on these episodes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

the day, Tuesday, that Rocky beat the fuck out of Alicia ass ..... will be an amazing day!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm awkwardly attracted to Rocky.. I loved it when she was running around the house saying "Omgggg I'm gay!!!" haha
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I still wonder about that thing Falen and July had.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 7 2013, 06:56 PM
I dug it :shifty:

There should be a general BGC thread, because there's ALWAYS some kinda lesbian action happening in each season.
Quote Post Goto Top

YouDidn'tKnow
Member Avatar

Apr 7 2013, 06:53 PM
I'm awkwardly attracted to Rocky.. I loved it when she was running around the house saying "Omgggg I'm gay!!!" haha
to me Rocky is best looking one out of the group ....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 7 2013, 06:58 PM
Apr 7 2013, 06:56 PM
I dug it :shifty:

There should be a general BGC thread, because there's ALWAYS some kinda lesbian action happening in each season.
I agree. With some girls I always questioned if they were gay or not. For example: Jessica S6, Christina S9
Quote Post Goto Top

YouDidn'tKnow
Member Avatar

here's a link to bgc thread http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/4983220/1/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

YouDidn'tKnow
Apr 7 2013, 07:16 PM
hey, who are those two women in your profile picture? :)
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply