Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Hope Solo; All things Hope all the time
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 12:05 PM (1,278,437 Views)
Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 08:09 AM
Oct 23 2012, 07:29 AM
Saw that tweet/ speculation about ppl in the know at ESPN saying they are developing a new sports talk show where the “truth is debated“ etc and TO and Hope could host it together...i would sure watch, that would be very entertaining :lol: lets see if it comes to anything....
Who's TO? :$

Host Hope? Hmm, sure want to watch :lol:

TO is Terrell Owens the NFL footballer. Hope is often called the female version of TO :lol: both are very outspoken, say it as it is...some say both are a bit batshit crazy and have tons of personality. Both of them together could be amazing :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 08:14 AM
Oct 23 2012, 06:38 AM
Noticed that Hope followed like 50 new people in one go...lmao. Being the nosy biatch that i am (:lol:) i looked through them (always interesting)mostly sports ppl, teams like you expect, some celebs etc but what caught my eye was she followed “daily parenting tip“ :blinkwide: call me crazy but.....
Really? Runs to check :hyper:

Hope would be crazy if she wanted children now. She needs to focus on the game in next two years if she truly wants a World Cup in Canada.
agreed but wouldn't be surprised if she ends up doing both...she is a BAMF like that and would work her ass off to be ready. This doesn't necessarily mean anything just cause she followed that acc....but it certainly makes you go hmmmmm
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 08:46 AM
Noticed that Hope followed like 50 new people in one go...lmao. Being the nosy biatch that i am (:lol:) i looked through them (always interesting)mostly sports ppl, teams like you expect, some celebs etc but what caught my eye was she followed “daily parenting tip“ :blinkwide: call me crazy but.....

Hope would be crazy if she wanted children now. She needs to focus on the game in next two years if she truly wants a World Cup in Canada.
agreed but wouldn't be surprised if she ends up doing both...she is a BAMF like that and would work her ass off to be ready. This doesn't necessarily mean anything just cause she followed that acc....but it certainly makes you go hmmmmm

I doubt she would have kids till post olympics...she wants a WC too badly and the prospect of it being played so close to home makes it even more appealing. I see Mitts followed that parenting tip acc first so maybe its to share and support her. If Hope starts to follow fit pregnancy and nanny.com like Mitts then my views might change :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 07:23 AM
cryan5
Oct 23 2012, 03:06 AM
I think Hope should leave Nike. They seem more enamored with Alex Morgan these days
well that would be just plain crazy...you don't get much bigger than Nike plus i would say out of all her sponsorships she earns the most from them. Reading her book, they have always been fiercely loyal to her so i'm sure she'll do a new campaign and photo shoot for them soon
Yeah.. Alex has a new photo shoot and video but I don't think they're using her to replace Hope. Hope is still on the Nike website and she's still on huge posters in the Nike store. I don't think they've forgotten about her. Plus they still give her a shitload of free stuff. It would a mistake to give them up. She'll probably get a new campaign soon, she did say that she wanted to take a media break after the Olympics.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 12:45 PM
Oct 23 2012, 07:23 AM
cryan5
Oct 23 2012, 03:06 AM
I think Hope should leave Nike. They seem more enamored with Alex Morgan these days
well that would be just plain crazy...you don't get much bigger than Nike plus i would say out of all her sponsorships she earns the most from them. Reading her book, they have always been fiercely loyal to her so i'm sure she'll do a new campaign and photo shoot for them soon
Yeah.. Alex has a new photo shoot and video but I don't think they're using her to replace Hope. Hope is still on the Nike website and she's still on huge posters in the Nike store. I don't think they've forgotten about her. Plus they still give her a shitload of free stuff. It would a mistake to give them up. She'll probably get a new campaign soon, she did say that she wanted to take a media break after the Olympics.

Yeah forgot about that..plus only when they are ready to bring out their new stuff will she then do something new...she has been travelling a lot with WU recently she could have already done something
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 12:06 PM
Noticed that Hope followed like 50 new people in one go...lmao. Being the nosy biatch that i am (:lol:) i looked through them (always interesting)mostly sports ppl, teams like you expect, some celebs etc but what caught my eye was she followed “daily parenting tip“ call me crazy but.....
Really? Runs to check

not OP but i take it you disagree :lol:

Quote Post Goto Top

cryan5

I just don't like Nike so I'd like to see her leave them haha
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I went to my first ever open practice yesterday in Hartford and it was soooo much fun when I got on field access, I got so close to the players I can stretched out my hands and touch them. One thing I noticed during the practice was Hope had her left wrist wrapped which she doesn't usually do, I remember her saying in her interviews she never liked tape or bandages, so I assumed she might have twisted her wrist during practice but that didn't bother her at all.

And talked about Paul Rogers' shot, because I was standing right behind the goalkeepers, I literally almost got hit in the face by his shot!! :blinkwide:

On the side note, I finally got Hope to autograph her book after waited for 2 freaking months and also got to take a picture with her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Continuing from my last post, there were so many things I wanted to say to the players when they were signing but I got completely speechless when they got so close to me. I was thinking of shouting 'Go Giants' to Lepeilbet and should've ask Aaron where the team is playing on Dec 12th against China when he was directing us to move to the side of the field...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 02:33 PM
I went to my first ever open practice yesterday in Hartford and it was soooo much fun when I got on field access, I got so close to the players I can stretched out my hands and touch them. One thing I noticed during the practice was Hope had her left wrist wrapped which she doesn't usually do, I remember her saying in her interviews she never liked tape or bandages, so I assumed she might have twisted her wrist during practice but that didn't bother her at all.

And talked about Paul Rogers' shot, because I was standing right behind the goalkeepers, I literally almost got hit in the face by his shot!! :blinkwide:

On the side note, I finally got Hope to autograph her book after waited for 2 freaking months and also got to take a picture with her.
I think it's a better time to let Hope sign your book ;)

hope Hope's wrist didn't hurt much. wait for a clean sheet against Germany from her :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Hope shots from public training in Hartford
Posted Image

who is this guy? :hmmm:
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

more
Posted Image

Posted Image
all pics from X
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 08:39 AM
Oct 23 2012, 08:09 AM
Oct 23 2012, 07:29 AM
Saw that tweet/ speculation about ppl in the know at ESPN saying they are developing a new sports talk show where the “truth is debated“ etc and TO and Hope could host it together...i would sure watch, that would be very entertaining lets see if it comes to anything....
Who's TO?
Host Hope? Hmm, sure want to watch :lol:

TO is Terrell Owens the NFL footballer. Hope is often called the female version of TO :lol: both are very outspoken, say it as it is...some say both are a bit batshit crazy and have tons of personality. Both of them together could be amazing :lol:
oh it sounds so interesting. really want it to work out. so we can see Hope on TV every other days again :dance:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 12:57 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

No I'm just amazed at how quickly people jump to conclusions from the littlest things.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 04:34 PM
Oct 23 2012, 12:57 PM

No I'm just amazed at how quickly people jump to conclusions from the littlest things.
Is it always here? People judge her sexuality or relationship just by one or two pics.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I found Jill was called up to the camp. Maybe Hope's wrist hurt seriously so they need a backup? :X

I hope it's not. I want to see her in the game :pray:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 05:10 PM
I found Jill was called up to the camp. Maybe Hope's wrist hurt seriously so they need a backup? :X

I hope it's not. I want to see her in the game :pray:
Don't think her wrist is seriously hurt, maybe Jill was there to backup Barnie...Hope was doing just fine during practice yesterday and made a couple of saves! One of Pinoe's shot hit her hard right at her stomach.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

could this mystery guy be Jerramy Stevens the former Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers footballer??

Posted Image
Posted Image

There was an article in the chicago tribune today about Hope being at 50/50 and it said that Jerramy was there too.

"Jerramy Stevens, who played for the Seahawks and the University of Washington, was also at The Fifty/50 watching the game."

:hmmm: fits in with that celeb TV tweet saying Hope was at 50/50 with her 'beau from the Buccaneers'

Its likely that he is a friend working as a bodyguard seeing as she probably knows him from UW and Seattle...I remember he was spotted with her watching that fight in Tampa pre-olympics. Maybe he has been her bodyguard for a while?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 05:40 PM
Posted Image

could this mystery guy be Jerramy Stevens the former Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers footballer??

Posted Image
Posted Image

There was an article in the chicago tribune today about Hope being at 50/50 and it said that Jerramy was there too.

"Jerramy Stevens, who played for the Seahawks and the University of Washington, was also at The Fifty/50 watching the game."

:hmmm: fits in with that celeb TV tweet saying Hope was at 50/50 with her 'beau from the Buccaneers'

Its likely that he is a friend working as a bodyguard seeing as she probably knows him from UW and Seattle...I remember he was spotted with her watching that fight in Tampa pre-olympics. Maybe he has been her bodyguard for a while?
Wow. Good detective work, I was starting to think we'd never know who he was.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Lol i do not think e is her body guard and she probably is seeing this guy . Hope is a sexually liberated woman as women she be free to be free spirits her relationships will continue to bloom and pass and bloom again. On the kinsey scale she would be bi i think.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 04:18 PM

Posted Image

:lol: from the back it looks like the equipment guy but not sure :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 05:50 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Lol i do not think e is her body guard and she probably is seeing this guy . Hope is a sexually liberated woman as women she be free to be free spirits her relationships will continue to bloom and pass and bloom again. On the kinsey scale she would be bi i think.
He's probably the same guy from the airport a while back too when people said her bf was a "brother". I think she's affectionate with her friends, girls or guys. We've seen that out of her before. That can confuse people. If she was in any way drunk she's a really clingy, happy drunk too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 06:02 PM
Oct 23 2012, 04:18 PM

Posted Image

:lol: from the back it looks like the equipment guy but not sure :P
I first thought it was Paul Rogers but then remember he's taller than Hope obviously :dealer:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Good eyes. From the pics they look alike a lot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 08:07 AM
Oct 21 2012, 05:16 PM
Oct 21 2012, 05:10 PM

Not if they knew. Would Hope and Adrian put something else on them like a break up while they were grieving? Would Hope contradict an obituary publicly for pr purposes? Your the one going way out there to lay blame on Hope just to support your position.
Don't want to argue with anyone but have to point out an obvious fact that Hope's stepdad's obituary was released on May 23 on local paper but the interview you mentioned was out in eraly May, 8 or 9 if I remember correctly.

So your opinion that Hope's family didn't know they broke up (IF they did) when they released the obituary is invalid. unless none of her family members read papers or Internet during that time which is highly impossible.
Zimbio has the interview date as may 22 so no they were both released the same time and the point was Hope said herself she was single in may and june and your speculating as to what the family knew your as gossipy as anyone else so if your going to keep posting this nonsense it will be responded to your dates from the book are just as wrong and your still accusing Hope of telling falsehoods for money we know she said it but you can not speak to what the family knew and didnt know your using an obituary in a gossip argument. The fact remains Hope publicly rejected a relationship at the begginning o the summer while her book says they bonded the last year. Since she seems to be with a different guy now the argument seems to be over anyway lol . Hope is adventurous and open period it is just her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 07:51 PM
Oct 23 2012, 08:07 AM
Oct 21 2012, 05:16 PM

Don't want to argue with anyone but have to point out an obvious fact that Hope's stepdad's obituary was released on May 23 on local paper but the interview you mentioned was out in eraly May, 8 or 9 if I remember correctly.

So your opinion that Hope's family didn't know they broke up (IF they did) when they released the obituary is invalid. unless none of her family members read papers or Internet during that time which is highly impossible.
Zimbio has the interview date as may 22 so no they were both released the same time and the point was Hope said herself she was single in may and june and your speculating as to what the family knew your as gossipy as anyone else so if your going to keep posting this nonsense it will be responded to your dates from the book are just as wrong and your still accusing Hope of telling falsehoods for money we know she said it but you can not speak to what the family knew and didnt know your using an obituary in a gossip argument. The fact remains Hope publicly rejected a relationship at the begginning o the summer while her book says they bonded the last year. Since she seems to be with a different guy now the argument seems to be over anyway lol . Hope is adventurous and open period it is just her.
Actually you are both way out of line for bringing up the obituary. You are both also wrong. The interview was on youtube by May the 16th. Hope was always private even with her family about her relationship with Adrian. The Obituary listed Adrian as a son in law which shows how Glenn and the family saw him. Obviously Adrian wasn't married to Hope in May. So the obituary shows how well Hope's family thought of Adrian but certainly can not be used to reflect all the complex ways Hope viewed her relationship with Adrian. So would you 2 please discuss something else. Stop arguing about a tragedy and stop speaking for Hope and her family. I will say I resent you 2 saying Hope was insincere about anything she said in public or private. The Hope I read about in the book expressed her feelings honestly whether it is reflective of how she feels now or not it was at the time. So arguing if she is straight or gay is stupid to me. She said she was straight thats how she sees herself . I argue with straight friends of mine that say they are straight but attracted to women. But that is my definition of straight Hope can define herself how she wants to. I do not think she is with Adrian now because of all the appearances with this new guy. So can we stop arguing if she is with Adrian or not and accept hope is a free spiri and will not be tied down. The fact she even was bicurious enough with a woman once proves this alot of women attracted to women will not even go this far. If Hope says she is straight she can define herself. If she said she was with Adrian she can define it how she wants to . If she said in may she was looking for a date she was looking for a date . Hope is a free spirit and can love and still follow her other desires as well. No women should feel compelled to restrict themselves to how society wants to define her sexuality. She may be with Adrian now and this present guy to and may still have attractions for women to which I do not think the interest ever fully leaves. Stop defining her and let her words and actions define themselves. Her and Adrian were always open and they can be in an open relationship and still live together. This isn't the victorian south. They are perfect for each other because they both showed a willingness to break it off start it up over and over again and live open sexually . They just took the next step to live together and maybe even get engaged. There are many open marriages and this new guys presence shows they are probably still very open. Maybe she still has a curiosity about women that she i or will explore so there is no reason either side has to accept one way or the other because Hope is complex even more so than most women and if she eventually ends up living totally straight, gay , or remains open always it just shows her willingness to be herself and not who you 2 want her to be.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Omg just stop
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 09:32 PM
Omg just stop
They are driving everyone away with their crazy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mccs1r
jZYA1rrorl4o4_1280.jpg[/IMG]
x
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I would stay away from Jerramy Stevens if I were Hope. Some of the stuff he's been involved in over the years is disgusting - assault, drugs, DUI, sexual assault, possible rape... Horrible.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 23 2012, 10:20 PM
I would stay away from Jerramy Stevens if I were Hope. Some of the stuff he's been involved in over the years is disgusting - assault, drugs, DUI, sexual assault, possible rape... Horrible.
he has a past thats for sure, but they seem like just friends, maybe he has the same management co. As Hope...

Quote Post Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply