Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tobin Heath & Alex Morgan
Topic Started: Aug 1 2012, 05:26 PM (17,188 Views)
Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 07:33 PM
Aug 1 2012, 07:32 PM
Aug 1 2012, 07:29 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Learn to post pictures. :facepalm:
Bitch the picture shows up fine, party pooper
I don't see it either, but I thought maybe it was because I'm on my phone.
Goto Top

uswntforever

I'm thinking about deletingvthis thread. You guys are taking it to seriously. I made this fourm for people who ACTUALLY ship them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

uswntforever
Aug 1 2012, 07:42 PM
I'm thinking about deletingvthis thread. You guys are taking it to seriously. I made this fourm for people who ACTUALLY ship them.
Your original post should've stated that. Instead, you just made a ridiculous claim that they were dating. You can't be surprised with the response you got.
Goto Top

Unregistered

To the person that reported this thread.

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 07:44 PM
uswntforever
Your original post should've stated that. Instead, you just made a ridiculous claim that they were dating. You can't be surprised with the response you got.
Shut up. You are the only one taking this seriously. Everyone caught on that it was a joke and now you feel stupid because you got your panties in a bunch.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 07:46 PM
uswntforever
Shut up. You are the only one taking this seriously. Everyone caught on that it was a joke and now you feel stupid because you got your panties in a bunch.
Oh give me a break. It was a ridiculous claim and op should've just said it was a shipping thread if that's what she want. No need to get pissy.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 07:49 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Oh give me a break. It was a ridiculous claim and op should've just said it was a shipping thread if that's what she want. No need to get pissy.
lol i'm not the one getting pissy and reporting threads. This thread was funny until you came along all angry.
Goto Top

Unregistered

People are getting really upset about this thread on the complaints thread. Things are getting a little weird.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 07:52 PM
People are getting really upset about this thread on the complaints thread. Things are getting a little weird.
lol this is so stupid.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 07:50 PM
Aug 1 2012, 07:49 PM

lol i'm not the one getting pissy and reporting threads. This thread was funny until you came along all angry.
I didn't report the thread either and I'm not angry.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 07:52 PM
Yeah I saw that. They were talking about a tumblr link and I must've missed that.
Goto Top

Unregistered

uswntforever
x2
Goto Top

Unregistered

mods all up in this bitch. R.I.P. thread. it was fun while it lasted.
Goto Top

Unregistered

for all we know, Alex has a boyfriend and they seem happy living together and shit, but Tobin seems fucking amazing and I would totally fall in love with her whether I'm gay or straight. I ship the shit out of these two because they're fucking adorable and you can tell how much love they have for eachother, friendly or more, they own eachothers hearts. SHIP IT HARD
Goto Top

uswntforever

Aug 1 2012, 08:05 PM
for all we know, Alex has a boyfriend and they seem happy living together and shit, but Tobin seems fucking amazing and I would totally fall in love with her whether I'm gay or straight. I ship the shit out of these two because they're fucking adorable and you can tell how much love they have for eachother, friendly or more, they own eachothers hearts. SHIP IT HARD
OH MY GOD YES

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU
Edited by uswntforever, Aug 1 2012, 08:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Look, we all know that Alex Morgan is straight and has a boyfriend but for those of us that "ship" Alex and Tobin, we just WISH they were a couple. It doesn't mean we said they WERE a couple. We just think they'd be really cute together even though Alex is heterosexual and who knows what Tobin is. But who knows, love is love.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Shippers are corny as fuck.
Goto Top

Unregistered

OP youre def not alone..I mean just look
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
SHIP!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
:P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 08:23 PM
OP youre def not alone..I mean just look
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
SHIP!

ship it to the trash!!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Yeah and Megan Rapinoe ist straight.
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnNVI1aSiS4&feature=plcp
Goto Top

Unregistered

uswntforever
^ uswnstforever posting anon.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Release the fanfic!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 09:59 PM

That's what I was thinking. :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol no that's my post. a mod will tell you. I just hate people that kill the mood.
Goto Top

uswntforever

YEAH, I totally would log off to be anon. Dumbass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

uswntforever
Aug 1 2012, 10:22 PM

You certainly wouldn't be the first.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 1 2012, 10:26 PM
uswntforever

x2

:shifty:
Goto Top

uswntforever

Aug 1 2012, 10:28 PM
uswntforever

x2

You L Chat people are bitches. Don't you have anything else to do than send hate?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

uswntforever
Aug 1 2012, 10:37 PM

x2

You L Chat people are bitches. Don't you have anything else to do than send hate?
Send hate? You must be new to the site because nothing that was said was hateful.
Goto Top

Unregistered

uswntforever

x2

Nobody is hating you bb :calm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

uswntforever

x2

Sweetie you're clearly too young to be on this site.
Goto Top

uswntforever

Aug 1 2012, 10:39 PM
uswntforever

Well, you guys are certainly being assholes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

uswntforever
Aug 1 2012, 10:45 PM
Aug 1 2012, 10:39 PM
uswntforever

Well, you guys are certainly being assholes.
That's LChat, friend. There's nothing warm and fuzzy about this place.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic