Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
SNSD (Girls' Generation) Part 5; [Archive]. Please visit part 6
Topic Started: Jul 24 2012, 10:37 PM (2,653,981 Views)
Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 08:52 PM
Jul 31 2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:

But if I have to say, koonfany shippers like you take shipping way more seriously than the taeny/yoonsic/yulsic... shippers in this thread. Because most of the time they're just joking around while you're being dead serious about Tiffany dating that guy.

You are not serious, right ? after all I had read in this thread the way people call him, Duikhun or worse
"I hope the next time he drives a car kills himself" or something to that effect.
And makes me mad ,why? because we call the el*s and the cas*ies crazy, but how can we point a finger
at them when we behaved the same way.
Bad generalization, sweetheart.
Sones are known, and I confirm, to be one of the most sweet and nice fans around this crazy kpop fandom.
I used to be a cassie, and I still have cassie friends, most of them are fucked up. It got a little better, since most fucked up fans are now JYJ fans. Elfs are even worse, and everyone knows.
I can generalize too. Boy bands fans are sociopaths. They are awful to their own idols and other people. They are just vicious and mean. I actually want distance from them, one of the reasons why I'm not a cassie anymore. along with the guys own behavior that leaked for everyone to see

Just because we have psychopath case of a sone around us, everyone is crazy? Actually, this is the first time I see a sone make such a bad,vicious, mean and typical oppars fangirl comment about someone else.
It's quite rare actually. While in other fandom, oppars fangirls fandoms to be exact, we pretty much see all the time.
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
:shifty:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

ShipCaptain
Jul 31 2012, 08:48 PM
Jul 31 2012, 08:28 PM
ShipCaptain
Jul 31 2012, 07:51 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctmzedRrY2A

@1.00
I didn't know Taeng was called Nintaengoo! That's soooo cute :P
Yeah, and apparently this was one of those shows where the hosts asked Fany blunt questions about her mother, I really started to get an idea of how bothersome it must have been for her and how she needed to finally share her loss on TV so that people would be a bit more cautious around the subject :'(
also the last two parts were hilarious, with all the revelations about the girls. now I know what Patbingsoo means - sounds yummy from what they described ;) and forever laughing at Winfra Oprey :rofl:
:'( It must have felt like a weight was lifted, it was always a touchy subject for the girls when people brought parents up. Since she said her message, she hasn't been asked or put on the spot to make a message again.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:06 PM
Posted Image
so sweet
and her manager is kind of cute
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:10 PM
Posted Image
so sweet
DA
I have nothing against that guy or guys in general but dude, are you blind??
Goto Top

ShipCaptain
Member Avatar
Caviar Cartel
ShipCaptain
Jul 31 2012, 09:02 PM
Jul 31 2012, 08:59 PM
Everytime I think about that Black ocean incident, it makes me so mad I just imagine fucking...just getting the girls out of that stadium or whatever the fuck it was, and dropping a bomb on those vicious bitches

Posted Image
You think this is cute?

It's awful, I know, but just in the previous post someone talked about Sones not being crazy and vicious like other fandoms and immediately after, there's a comment about dropping a bomb on other fans :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:12 PM
Posted Image
so sweet
DA
lol ikr
I was searching all over of the gif to see if she was talking about someone else
Goto Top

Unregistered

Everytime I think about that Black ocean incident, it makes me so mad I just imagine fucking...just getting the girls out of that stadium or whatever the fuck it was, and dropping a bomb on those vicious bitches
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

get help
snsd not the first or last to suffer black ocean
move on
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

He did DUIed.

So? it doesn't mean that people have to be a jerk.

Quote:

Bad generalization, sweetheart.
Sones are known, and I confirm, to be one of the most sweet and nice fans around this crazy kpop fandom.
I used to be a cassie, and I still have cassie friends, most of them are fucked up. It got a little better, since most fucked up fans are now JYJ fans. Elfs are even worse, and everyone knows.
I can generalize too. Boy bands fans are sociopaths. They are awful to their own idols and other people. They are just vicious and mean. I actually want distance from them, one of the reasons why I'm not a cassie anymore

I did not call EVERYONE crazy, I asked HOW can we call crazy the other fandoms when we behave the same way,
and when I said 'we' I am using it in a loose term and not generalizing.

Quote:

Honey, that's a lost oppar stan/straight shipper. Reasoning doesn't work with her.

Quote:

And this is not a place for oppar fans or straight shippers. So I kindly ask you to gtfo.

Honey I never said I was a shipper or straight, what I am not is delusional.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 07:55 PM
ShipCaptain
Jul 31 2012, 07:51 PM
Jul 31 2012, 07:36 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctmzedRrY2A

@1.00
:blinkwide: Oh, I didn't see it was actually an 8 parts show - the famous "Your voice is like jelly" TaeNy moment is there, right after Fany sang Bleeding Love :wub:
Taeyeon sounded so fucking ghei and horny when she said that
...and she looks soooo good! Taeyeon + glasses= PERFECTION! :bowdown:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:15 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

get help
snsd not the first or last to suffer black ocean
move on
I'm pretty sure it actually is the only one of that scale and ~success. That's why it's infamous and made lots of people feel bad for them.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
so sweet
^o)

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:14 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Imageand her manager is kind of cute
DA
lol ikr
I was searching all over of the gif to see if she was talking about someone else
DA
he's really cute ( i don't know why i also feel that way)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ugh, this place was better before the delusional sones. Don't get wrong i love the girls but some of y'all bitches be cray. I wonder if it's the crazy sones that are also the ones that sound 11 and freak out every time one of the girls is within 6 feet of a man.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Spoiler: click to toggle

Of course you're not koonfany shipper, you're just doing everybody here a favor by going through every show and interview of neekoon and linking every little thing he said to Tiffany, then showing them here on a lesbian board. How kind of you :eyeroll:
Goto Top

Unregistered

i don't like seeing snsd with men. but I also wouldn't like seeing with them girls. they have each other and that should be enough.
Goto Top

Unregistered

OMFG please take me
Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:23 PM
OMFG please take me
Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
so sweet
DA
kind of cute = greatest looking person ever?
plus he seems really nice from the fancams so w/e
Goto Top

Unregistered

i don't like seeing snsd with men. but I also wouldn't like seeing with them girls. they have each other and that should be enough.
wtf :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
so sweet
DA
that man is fugly as hell
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:28 PM

DA
HUUUUUUUUUH lol no

he's actually the most and only obnoxious one out of all the managers. the rest are nice, esp. shosho and the handsome one.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:21 PM

Of course you're not koonfany shipper, you're just doing everybody here a favor by going through every show and interview of neekoon and linking every little thing he said to Tiffany, then showing them here on a lesbian board. How kind of you :eyeroll:
wait a minute, so this troll is a koon stan who trolls with koonfany because some people here said bad things about her oppar? Gosh, why are there so many vengeful cray cray in kpop fandom. =_=
Goto Top

Unregistered

DA
I agree that he seems very sweet.
But I don't normally use "cute" to describe someone in their forties. And I think you have to be kinda good looking to be cute.
Again, I have nothing against him, or you for that matter. I was just taken aback by your comment. Different strokes anyway.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:29 PM
wtf :rofl:
X2 sones are so protective let them live there lives even if you don't have one
Goto Top

Unregistered

Stop talking about men.

Hey look new emoticon: purse slap
Goto Top

Unregistered

Its all about this lady right here :wub:
Happy Birthday!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sica-sama approves :wub:
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:30 PM
Jul 31 2012, 09:21 PM

wait a minute, so this troll is a koon stan who trolls with koonfany because some people here said bad things about her oppar? Gosh, why are there so many vengeful cray cray in kpop fandom. =_=
Because everything about oppars is serious business.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:34 PM

I agree that he seems very sweet.
But I don't normally use "cute" to describe someone in their forties. And I think you have to be kinda good looking to be cute.
Again, I have nothing against him, or you for that matter. I was just taken aback by your comment. Different strokes anyway.
dudes 40?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Of course you're not koonfany shipper, you're just doing everybody here a favor by going through every show and interview of neekoon and linking every little thing he said to Tiffany, then showing them here on a lesbian board. How kind of you

No! but if you feel better be my guest.

Quote:

wait a minute, so this troll is a koon stan who trolls with koonfany because some people here said bad things about her oppar? Gosh, why are there so many vengeful cray cray in kpop fandom.

Vengeful? I have posted my opinions without being offensive or disrespectful, how can that be vengeful?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:30 PM

HUUUUUUUUUH lol no

he's actually the most and only obnoxious one out of all the managers. the rest are nice, esp. shosho and the handsome one.
lol I don't pay that much attention to their managers. I was going by the fancams where he is seen collecting gifts from fans today and him telling tiffany to go see the fans
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:

Of course you're not koonfany shipper, you're just doing everybody here a favor by going through every show and interview of neekoon and linking every little thing he said to Tiffany, then showing them here on a lesbian board. How kind of you

No! but if you feel better be my guest.

Quote:

wait a minute, so this troll is a koon stan who trolls with koonfany because some people here said bad things about her oppar? Gosh, why are there so many vengeful cray cray in kpop fandom.

Vengeful? I have posted my opinions without being offensive or disrespectful, how can that be vengeful?
SURE :eyeroll:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 31 2012, 09:37 PM
Its all about this lady right here :wub:
Happy Birthday!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic