Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Heather Peace; Who loves her...
Topic Started: Jul 17 2012, 08:54 PM (18,266 Views)
Unregistered

tissu
Oct 25 2013, 10:56 PM

This is her!!!!
I know Ellie Dickinson and can confirm that she wears the ring! These pictures are amazing - I can't find many pictures of her anywhere
Anyone in doubt : THIS IS HEATHER'S WIFE
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This thread seriously make me want to commit suicide.

Why do all the women like Heather peace have to be gay :X

And all the gorgeous lovely girls I crush on on tv are straight women.

As soon as I saw manly heather on tv with her manly walk i prayed she would not be a lez and guess what she is.

No offence against her im sure she's a nice person at all, but she makes me dry up just to look at
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 18 2013, 02:20 PM
She's more attractive than a lot of L Chatters give her credit for. They just made her look a little too butch in Lip Service.
A little?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 11:03 PM

As soon as I saw manly heather on tv with her manly walk i prayed she would not be a lez and guess what she is.

No offence against her im sure she's a nice person at all, but she makes me dry up just to look at
Your personality makes my vag turn to dust.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 10:41 PM
tissu

This is her!!!!
I know Ellie Dickinson and can confirm that she wears the ring! These pictures are amazing - I can't find many pictures of her anywhere
aww shes cute. im a big fan of Heather's and I think they make a lovely couple :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

https://www.facebook.com/ellie.dickinson.50
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 11:04 PM

well a lot of lesbians feel this way,

you mmust be butch
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 11:04 AM
Again this is Ellie - where does everyone find this stuff?

Ellie and Heather are amazing, I can't believe I didn't realise she was married to Heather earlier!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 06:10 PM
Jan 18 2014, 11:04 PM

well a lot of lesbians feel this way,

you mmust be butch
That seems to be your witty retort to everything. Did some butch lady break your heart or something? You probably left her dry so she left? There, there lonely heart.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oh, btw, if this or any other thread makes you want to commit suicide, might I suggest psychotherapy?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 22 2014, 09:45 PM
Jan 19 2014, 11:04 AM
Again this is Ellie - where does everyone find this stuff?

Ellie and Heather are amazing, I can't believe I didn't realise she was married to Heather earlier!
Aww I know they look like such a lovely couple - happy for them! ^_^
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I seriously do not get the hate for this chick. Someone explain it to me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 22 2014, 11:10 PM
dunno why? shes fit, talented and out - and comes accross as sound so I've no idea either
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I quite like her characters new relationship. Vix is super hot and they balance each other out.

Heather seems like a lovely person in real life too
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 22 2014, 11:38 PM
I quite like her characters new relationship. Vix is super hot and they balance each other out.

yeh im loving the storyline. looking fwd to a good lesbian wedding on TV - But shes supposed to be taking a break from waterloo road to do more music so who knows if we will get it lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 22 2014, 11:56 PM

yeh im loving the storyline. looking fwd to a good lesbian wedding on TV - But shes supposed to be taking a break from waterloo road to do more music so who knows if we will get it lol
Oh no, I hope they don't break them up and they actually make it up the isle.

P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Umm have you heard her sing? :blinkwide:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's amazing, how could anybody hate her?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2014, 12:16 AM
Jan 22 2014, 11:56 PM

Oh no, I hope they don't break them up and they actually make it up the isle.

P
me too - but it's a drama after all,we can't just have a happy lesbian couple lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I like Heather and her openly gay style but let's face it, she is not hot. I'm not hot myself, but I know a hot woman when I see one.

I did meet her once before she was very famous and before she was properly out and she seemed perfectly nice and almost shy but she was really nothing to look at then and isn't now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2014, 07:25 PM
I like Heather and her openly gay style but let's face it, she is not hot. I'm not hot myself, but I know a hot woman when I see one.

I did meet her once before she was very famous and before she was properly out and she seemed perfectly nice and almost shy but she was really nothing to look at then and isn't now.
well i think i am hot lol n I think she is hot - genuinely attractive, everyones taste is different. but good to know shes a nice person.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I just read in another thread (Tina EAstenders one) that Nikki is possibly going to have a one night stand with hector? :blinkwide:

Does anyone know if thats true? :blinkwide:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2014, 08:20 PM

well i think i am hot lol n I think she is hot - genuinely attractive, everyones taste is different. but good to know shes a nice person.
Im definitely not hot but I think she's hot too :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

exactly she is SO masculine and weird looking, her face is :X

Anyone who likes her is probably just into the "english"! manface look
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2014, 09:06 PM
I just read in another thread (Tina EAstenders one) that Nikki is possibly going to have a one night stand with hector? :blinkwide:

is that the PE teacher? I could see something like that happening as u can tell he has the hots for her. maybe thats how she leaves?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2014, 11:41 PM

is that the PE teacher? I could see something like that happening as u can tell he has the hots for her. maybe thats how she leaves?
He is, I know something is going to happen because heather herself described it as a ridiculous "moment" so I thought maybe just a kiss not a full on one nighter but In the same interview heather also says this is part if Nikki's struggle with her own internalized homophobia

Interview is here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9NB6mljs-Ps
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2014, 07:24 AM

He is, I know something is going to happen because heather herself described it as a ridiculous "moment" so I thought maybe just a kiss not a full on one nighter but In the same interview heather also says this is part if Nikki's struggle with her own internalized homophobia

boo! its unbelievable she wouldnt go wih him over her hot fiancé! dont do it lol!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2014, 01:18 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

boo! its unbelievable she wouldnt go wih him over her hot fiancé! dont do it lol!!!
A kiss I could just about forgive because we can already see her struggling with her own homophobia but one mightier would ruin the whole thing even if Vix did forgive :(

But your right Vix is a gizillion times hotter, stupid Nikki.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2014, 06:25 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9NB6mljs-Ps
A kiss I could just about forgive because we can already see her struggling with her own homophobia but one mightier would ruin the whole thing even if Vix did forgive :(

No, stupid writers. Yet again we have a lesbian character who is not allowed to be 100% lesbian and has her head turned by the 'superior' of the species :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2014, 06:41 PM

No, stupid writers. Yet again we have a lesbian character who is not allowed to be 100% lesbian and has her head turned by the 'superior' of the species :eyeroll:
I really don't think it's that way in this storyline. She's not going of with a man for the sake of it being a man she seems to just be afraid of being gay and does something stupid even though it's not what she really wants or at least that's what I've taken out of that interview with Heather.

Either way I'm dreading it but can't judge it to I see it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aww she said on twitter that she's already left Waterloo Road - hope she goes back soon!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

tissu

This is her!!!!

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

tissu

This is her!!!!
I can't get that link to work. Is it gone forever? :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I hate this show
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2014, 05:10 PM

I hate this show
I only watch it for Heather lol :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply