Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Your top 5 hottest out lesbians?; Actually out, actually gay.
Topic Started: Jul 3 2012, 05:00 PM (53,238 Views)
Unregistered

You really misunderstood my point which was simply that attractiveness is not simply a matter of makeup or not. All celebrities wear makeup when performing on stage or screen,whether they wear makeup "regularly" is completely irrelevant since the only time we the public ever see them is when they are on stage or screen or in publicity photos, at which times they are always wearing makeup. Obviously then it is not correct to say the reason we don't think lesbian celebrities are not as attractive as straight celebrities is because they don't wear makeup. They do.
As for your other point that I don't think lesbians look as good as straight women...well guess what I'm the one who revived this dead thread in order to show that there are beautiful lesbians like Jennifer Lacy, Karina Hermasiillo, Jessica Clark, and Michelle Hardwick. Yes I posted all those photos to show beautiful lesbians. Please forgive me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 07:51 AM
Jul 21 2013, 04:55 AM
Wearing or not wearing makeup has nothing whatsoever to do with attractiveness. If you're attractive makeup can enhance your appearance, butt if you're not attractive no amount of makeup can make you attractive. If it were simply a matter of makeup anyone could be a model. In reality there's a certain facial structure that is sought. That's why you have a disproportionate percentage of northern and eastern Europeans in modeling. It's also why Scandinavians are considered very attractive because of their facial structure. They don't wear any more make up than any other group.
You're kidding? Lots of models are ugly as hell, but make up artist do wonders with their faces.
Not the OP but if we compare makeup-free faces, I'd take models over most of Hollywood women now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wearing or not wearing makeup has nothing whatsoever to do with attractiveness. If you're attractive makeup can enhance your appearance, butt if you're not attractive no amount of makeup can make you attractive. If it were simply a matter of makeup anyone could be a model. In reality there's a certain facial structure that is sought. That's why you have a disproportionate percentage of northern and eastern Europeans in modeling. It's also why Scandinavians are considered very attractive because of their facial structure. They don't wear any more make up than any other group.
You're kidding? Lots of models are ugly as hell, but make up artist do wonders with their faces.
You're right anyone at all can be a model. It doesnt matter at all what you look like, it doesn't matter if you're ugly as hell because the make up artists work wonders. So why don't we do this: Monday morning lets all quit our boring low paid dead end jobs and instead walk into the nearest modeling agency and tell them we want to be models. They will immdiately sign us up and we'll all be high paid models living the glamorous life. Why didn't somebody tell me this before? Don't forget to tell us how it goes!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 08:02 AM
You really misunderstood my point which was simply that attractiveness is not simply a matter of makeup or not. All celebrities wear makeup when performing on stage or screen,whether they wear makeup "regularly" is completely irrelevant since the only time we the public ever see them is when they are on stage or screen or in publicity photos, at which times they are always wearing makeup. Obviously then it is not correct to say the reason we don't think lesbian celebrities are not as attractive as straight celebrities is because they don't wear makeup. They do.
As for your other point that I don't think lesbians look as good as straight women...well guess what I'm the one who revived this dead thread in order to show that there are beautiful lesbians like Jennifer Lacy, Karina Hermasiillo, Jessica Clark, and Michelle Hardwick. Yes I posted all those photos to show beautiful lesbians. Please forgive me.
Hey I like your choices and photos ;)

For me the reasons I don't find many mainstream lesbians attractive are usually attitude/style (dressing like teen boys, tattoos, loud, too much tacky makeup) or harsh facial features that long hairstyle or lots of makeup can't make them attractive to me.

But beyond famous, mainstream lesbian circle, I'm glad to see relatively not widely-known but beautiful ones with diverse backgrounds.
Quote Post Goto Top

gususuusus
Unregistered

Freja Beha Erichsen hands down! :P :wub:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 08:20 AM
You're right anyone at all can be a model. It doesnt matter at all what you look like, it doesn't matter if you're ugly as hell because the make up artists work wonders. So why don't we do this: Monday morning lets all quit our boring low paid dead end jobs and instead walk into the nearest modeling agency and tell them we want to be models. They will immdiately sign us up and we'll all be high paid models living the glamorous life. Why didn't somebody tell me this before? Don't forget to tell us how it goes!
I can't, because i'm short.

But if you're tall, just get skinny and go ahead. If these could do it, you can do it too.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Milou. Always and forever :love:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 09:19 AM

Posted Image
she has longer hair now
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 09:26 AM

Posted Image
she has longer hair now
Posted Image
Uuughh that haircut does not sit well with me but thanks for the update ;)

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Milou can do longer hair, just not that cut.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 09:46 AM
Jul 21 2013, 09:26 AM

Posted Image
she has longer hair now
Posted Image
Uuughh that haircut does not sit well with me but thanks for the update ;)

But she almost doesn't model anymore anyway :(
I hope she will come back.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aleksandra Rastovic is a lesbian.
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

sorry but that's wishful thinking. scandinavians aren't prettier than any other group unless you're into that specific type of look and their usual features (horseface, thin lips, thin hair, dysmorphic nose) aren't particularly attractive at all unlike slavic features
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 10:28 AM
Posted Image
is she yaya's sister? they look like twins
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Holly Miranda
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

gususuusus
Jul 21 2013, 08:29 AM
I love Freja and I do think she is gay...but with that said, the thread is about OUT lesbians. She's not out as a lesbian. Just look at the first few pages of this thread, how many where going on about how Catherine McNeil was the hottest out lesbian.

Remember how that turned out?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 08:56 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

But if you're tall, just get skinny and go ahead. If these could do it, you can do it too.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Fact is that a lot of models are ugly or not so good looking like Kate Moss
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 03:52 PM
Jul 21 2013, 08:56 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Posted Image
Posted Image

Fact is that a lot of models are ugly or not so good looking like Kate Moss
In my opinion most ppl are ordinary in the looks department until makeup & hair take over. I've been in restaurants and on flights with actresses & models and my company would have to point out who was who. Celebs blended in & were unrecognizable when not in front of the camera.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 06:16 AM
meleana shim is pretty alright.
But that name tough.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 03:40 PM
Jul 21 2013, 10:28 AM
Posted Image
is she yaya's sister? they look like twins
must be the gay face
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

gususuusus

Posted Image
Did she come out? I am pretty sure she is just living in a glass closet.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 04:54 PM
gususuusus

Posted Image
Did she come out? I am pretty sure she is just living in a glass closet.
Just because she never held a coming out speech, doesn't mean she's in closet. Everybody in fashion biz refers to her as lesbian.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 08:02 AM
Hey I like your choices and photos ;)

For me the reasons I don't find many mainstream lesbians attractive are usually attitude/style (dressing like teen boys, tattoos, loud, too much tacky makeup) or harsh facial features that long hairstyle or lots of makeup can't make them attractive to me.

But beyond famous, mainstream lesbian circle, I'm glad to see relatively not widely-known but beautiful ones with diverse backgrounds.
I'm glad you like them. I think the greater representation of the variety that exists of celebrity gay women the better. There are also a good number of similar examples from Eastern Europe, Asia, South America, and the Caribbean. I haven't found much from Africa yet, but it's amazing how many actresses in Nigeria (Nollywood) are rumored gay. It's as if you haven't arrived as an actress untill you have lesbian rumors. Ghana is very similar.
Quote Post Goto Top

StereoLove
Member Avatar

Jul 21 2013, 03:45 PM
Holly Miranda
Posted Image
x2 :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

gususuusus

Posted Image
She's a freak. Emaciated, like a skeleton.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 06:29 PM
gususuusus

Posted Image
No. she's perfect.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 04:06 PM
Jul 21 2013, 06:16 AM
meleana shim is pretty alright.
But that name tough.
She is adorable. Maybe not hot but definitely cute.
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 06:34 PM
gususuusus

Posted Image
No. she's perfect.
anorexia is not cute
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

gususuusus

Posted Image
No. she's perfect.
She has a nice face, but she needs to eat. She really does look like a skeleton

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 06:39 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
No. she's perfect.
She has a nice face, but she needs to eat. She really does look like a skeleton

We find her hot as she is.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She looks anorexic give her a hamburger please
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 06:38 PM

No. she's perfect.
anorexia is not cute
FBE has to have some type of eating disorder. She, like so many other models, has absolutely no muscle definition or tone to her body.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 06:51 PM
Jul 21 2013, 06:38 PM

anorexia is not cute
FBE has to have some type of eating disorder. She, like so many other models, has absolutely no muscle definition or tone to her body.
I think it's pretty obvious she has a type of food disorder as well as many models and I find it sad that people find that attractive, as the other poster said, anorexia is not cute. She looks like a stick
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

StereoLove
Jul 21 2013, 06:10 PM
Jul 21 2013, 03:45 PM
Holly Miranda
Posted Image
x2 :wub:
x3
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 21 2013, 06:49 PM
She looks anorexic give her a hamburger please
Eat your hamburgers yourself, Bertha.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply