Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Masterchef Australia; Reality tv - Any season
Topic Started: Jun 18 2012, 11:47 AM (74,119 Views)
YadaYadaYada
Member Avatar

Jul 6 2012, 08:24 AM
Jul 6 2012, 12:27 AM
Jul 5 2012, 03:28 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.masterchef.com.au/mindy-woods-bio.htm
Ooh what's that about? Sounds passive aggressive, like something a jealous ex (or even exes' friend) might say. Endured??

I can feel another conspiracy theory coming on. Assuming this person is someone who actually knows Mindy, it implies she broke up with someone to come on. Why would you need to break up when you're only going away for a couple of months?

I can only deduce this ex was not supportive of Mindy's 'food dream'.
Interesting language, they definitely seem know Mindy and aren't all that happy about her being on masterchef (or they could be posting on someone else's behalf)
Yeah, it's quite aggressive, even though it ends with "...who loves you still." I reckon it must be a friend/sister/brother of Mindy's ex.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Omg why do they televise these freaking masterclasses? They are not interesting, and who would actually make this stuff at home?
Quote Post Goto Top

YadaYadaYada
Member Avatar

Jul 6 2012, 09:08 AM
Omg why do they televise these freaking masterclasses? They are not interesting, and who would actually make this stuff at home?
True, I find the masterclass episodes pretty boring and I don't even cook, but here I am sitting on the couch watching it :-/ . I guess producers know there are a lot of people like me who've got nothing to do on a Friday night, haha...oh.

Unregistered

YadaYadaYada
Jul 6 2012, 09:11 AM
True, I find the masterclass episodes pretty boring and I don't even cook, but here I am sitting on the couch watching it :-/ . I guess producers know there are a lot of people like me who've got nothing to do on a Friday night, haha...oh.
Lol, I'm watching it but it's the first one I've seen & it's pretty boring. At least they had Mindy up to cook but that little weasel was talking over the top of her & cutting her off the whole time.

I've never, ever shipped people on a reality show in my life but I think you've all perverted me - I keep thinking about what a great couple Mindy & Kylie would make.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

YadaYadaYada
Awwwww :hug: , if it makes you feel better, I'm sitting at home watching it too, no idea why, its boring. But I'm waiting for the day one of the contestants says they don't actually like the food!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 09:29 AM
YadaYadaYada
Lol, I'm watching it but it's the first one I've seen & it's pretty boring. At least they had Mindy up to cook but that little weasel was talking over the top of her & cutting her off the whole time.

I've never, ever shipped people on a reality show in my life but I think you've all perverted me - I keep thinking about what a great couple Mindy & Kylie would make.
Thats what hanging around lchat does to you, if they are females sharing a screen, SHIP IT! It doesn't hurt that they seem to like putting Mindy and Kylie in the same shot lately.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

YadaYadaYada
Jul 6 2012, 09:06 AM
Jul 6 2012, 08:24 AM
Jul 6 2012, 12:27 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.masterchef.com.au/mindy-woods-bio.htm
Interesting language, they definitely seem know Mindy and aren't all that happy about her being on masterchef (or they could be posting on someone else's behalf)
Yeah, it's quite aggressive, even though it ends with "...who loves you still." I reckon it must be a friend/sister/brother of Mindy's ex.
Whoever they are I wish they would take this story to New Idea so I can find out what happened & see pics of her ex. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 09:33 AM
YadaYadaYada

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Thats what hanging around lchat does to you, if they are females sharing a screen, SHIP IT! It doesn't hurt that they seem to like putting Mindy and Kylie in the same shot lately.
Mindy and Kylie for top two! I want to see them fighting to the end as they grill figs in a sexually tense atmosphere, and have saucy food fights whilst tempering chocolate.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Hot. I like your imagination. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Conspiracy theory #3 for those of us watching this shit - Gary doesn't like Mindy. He was very business like & kept cutting her off when they were doing the seafood dish. But when he was cooking with Ben he was all blokey and jokey. Fuck you Gary!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 10:09 AM
Conspiracy theory #3 for those of us watching this shit - Gary doesn't like Mindy. He was very business like & kept cutting her off when they were doing the seafood dish. But when he was cooking with Ben he was all blokey and jokey. Fuck you Gary!
Homophobic...?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 10:17 AM
Homophobic...?
Upset he can't tap that. You know he was putting the blocks to Julie and later, Amina. /all made up.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Gary's inlove with Deb. :X
Quote Post Goto Top

YadaYadaYada
Member Avatar

Homophobic...?
Unless Mindy's actually kissed a girl in front of Gary, I doubt he even knows she's gay. Straight men have no gaydar, especially when it comes to girls who look like Mindy. I bet 98% of the Australian population doesn't even have a clue :lol: .

Maybe there's just a strong personality clash there? I'll have to take more notice next episode.

YadaYadaYada
Member Avatar

Jul 6 2012, 10:23 AM
I think he's in love with Kylie. All three judges are.

Unregistered

YadaYadaYada
Jul 6 2012, 10:27 AM
Me four! :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

YadaYadaYada
Jul 6 2012, 10:27 AM
No, the judges are all in love with young male tradies with big muscles and awesome hair.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 09:39 AM
Jul 6 2012, 09:33 AM

Mindy and Kylie for top two! I want to see them fighting to the end as they grill figs in a sexually tense atmosphere, and have saucy food fights whilst tempering chocolate.

:rofl: x2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 5 2012, 03:14 PM
go to http://www.masterchef.com.au/mindy-woods-bio.htm and have a look at the post dated 5 July, 2.39pm. Interesting, looks like Mindylicious gave up a lot to be in masterchef, hope its worth it. Or maybe someone is getting a little jealous of Kylie/ Audra, take your pick! :shifty:
Interesting:

BeBe1129
5 Jul 2012 2:39 PM
Well, all I can say is I certainly hope you win. And win BIG!!! There needs to be something positive to come from you leaving your job, apartment, family and your life-partner who endured so much but loves you still!

------------------------

I wonder who this is. Kinda touching, but sounds like a rocky relationship.
I actually think that it's her ex gf. It makes more sense, why would a friend, brother, sister write 'who endured so much but loves you still'....seems more fitting for an ex to write.

Must be the ex mindy was talking abt on the show. She mentioned that she had just gotten out of a long term relationship and was not lucky in love...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

YadaYadaYada
Jul 6 2012, 10:25 AM
Homophobic...?
Unless Mindy's actually kissed a girl in front of Gary, I doubt he even knows she's gay. Straight men have no gaydar, especially when it comes to girls who look like Mindy. I bet 98% of the Australian population doesn't even have a clue :lol: .

Maybe there's just a strong personality clash there? I'll have to take more notice next episode.
IA, just look at the facebook and website comments...pple pairing mindy with ben, accusing her of flirting with the judges..etc.. i just roll my eyes ,, :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 11:09 AM
Jul 5 2012, 03:14 PM
go to http://www.masterchef.com.au/mindy-woods-bio.htm and have a look at the post dated 5 July, 2.39pm. Interesting, looks like Mindylicious gave up a lot to be in masterchef, hope its worth it. Or maybe someone is getting a little jealous of Kylie/ Audra, take your pick! :shifty:
Interesting:

BeBe1129
5 Jul 2012 2:39 PM
Well, all I can say is I certainly hope you win. And win BIG!!! There needs to be something positive to come from you leaving your job, apartment, family and your life-partner who endured so much but loves you still!

------------------------

I wonder who this is. Kinda touching, but sounds like a rocky relationship.
I actually think that it's her ex gf. It makes more sense, why would a friend, brother, sister write 'who endured so much but loves you still'....seems more fitting for an ex to write.

Must be the ex mindy was talking abt on the show. She mentioned that she had just gotten out of a long term relationship and was not lucky in love...
If that's true she's a crazy ex, who would write that on a public board & think people wouldn't figure out who she was?

Also ha at people accusing her of flirting with judges, what rubbish. She seems like a very open, tactile person & it's amazing how readily people will hate on a woman with those qualities. If you ask me it's Deb who is trying to sleep her way to the top ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 12:31 PM
Jul 6 2012, 11:09 AM

If that's true she's a crazy ex, who would write that on a public board & think people wouldn't figure out who she was?

Also ha at people accusing her of flirting with judges, what rubbish. She seems like a very open, tactile person & it's amazing how readily people will hate on a woman with those qualities. If you ask me it's Deb who is trying to sleep her way to the top ;)
:rofl: conspiracy theory #4....Betcha these are going to start showing up in New Idea any day now!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

seriously I fucking hate andy and debs
andy is not even pretty, I think hes a fucking dumb caveman that should've been gone ALONG TIME AGO!!!
he doesn't deserve to be in the top 10 nor that BO-idiot

and Debs/whatever that old lady's name is annoying too
the crying, and the bitching, like shut the fuck up and get the fuck out
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 04:27 PM
seriously I fucking hate andy and debs
andy is not even pretty, I think hes a fucking dumb caveman that should've been gone ALONG TIME AGO!!!
he doesn't deserve to be in the top 10 nor that BO-idiot

and Debs/whatever that old lady's name is annoying too
the crying, and the bitching, like shut the fuck up and get the fuck out
yes mam :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Does Andy remind anyone of Alan Cumming or is it just me?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 11:08 PM
Never thought of it before but sure, I can see it. He's a less skinny Alan Cumming.

Does Deb remind anyone of my crazy, nasty bitch of a stepmother or is it just me? She's also a great cook but last time we went to stay my gf said she was worried to go to sleep in case she got murdered on her sleep. They really do look/act alike.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 11:21 PM
Never thought of it before but sure, I can see it. He's a less skinny Alan Cumming.

Does Deb remind anyone of my crazy, nasty bitch of a stepmother or is it just me? She's also a great cook but last time we went to stay my gf said she was worried to go to sleep in case she got murdered on her sleep. They really do look/act alike.
Lmao. She is the spitting image of my aunt, and when I watch the show with my mum we call her my aunt's name. My aunt is a peaceful hippie, though, and Deb is a wench from hell.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Fucking bullshit that Amina went home because her entree was a little spicy, fucking Wade made a salad and Deb grilled some bread!. Jules had it coming for quite awhile now to be honest, but that Andy should be sitting out the trip to Italy not Amina. I just got around to watching it damn it, Audra should feel like shit because she was the captain of the team and totally dropped the ball.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 7 2012, 05:59 AM
Fucking bullshit that Amina went home because her entree was a little spicy, fucking Wade made a salad and Deb grilled some bread!. Jules had it coming for quite awhile now to be honest, but that Andy should be sitting out the trip to Italy not Amina. I just got around to watching it damn it, Audra should feel like shit because she was the captain of the team and totally dropped the ball.
Yes mam :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 7 2012, 05:59 AM
I do wonder how much they manipulate those things based on trying to get the right demographic to the end + drama. Deb reminds me of Claire from a couple of seasons back - people love to hate her. Maybe they seriously underestimated how popular Amina would be, cos everyone I know who watches it is pretty upset she went.

I think they keep Alice just because people enjoy loathing her stupid glasses.

Hmm CT#5 - Amina will be brought back later in the game...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 7 2012, 12:14 AM

Lmao. She is the spitting image of my aunt, and when I watch the show with my mum we call her my aunt's name. My aunt is a peaceful hippie, though, and Deb is a wench from hell.
Deb reminds me of The Gentlemen from the episode Hush of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 7 2012, 09:27 AM

Deb reminds me of The Gentlemen from the episode Hush of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
:rofl: I loved that episode
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 7 2012, 02:21 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I actually do think now that it was mindy's ex who wrote that, because it couldn't have been anyone in her immediate circle of family and friends, because I'm sure these people would know if she had won or not due to it being taped ahead of time. Usually family and friends are part of the celebrations upon show exit or winnings. She probably had to sign a non disclosure agreement to silence her from telling anyone else apart from this group of people.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 7 2012, 02:28 PM
Jul 7 2012, 02:21 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply