Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Was Anne Frank bisexual?
Topic Started: Jun 11 2012, 07:46 PM (15,764 Views)
Unregistered

There are parts from the book that says that she wanted another girl to touch her boob and that she kissed another girl.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

bi? no. definitely a full on lesbo
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yeah, I read somewhere that her father edited those parts out. Right?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Who the fuck knows?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Well, do those sound like the kind of things a completely straight girl would do or talk about...in the 1940s?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"Sometimes, when in lie in bed at night, I have a terrible desire to feel my breasts and to listen to the rhythmic beat of my heart. I already had these kids of feelings subconsciously before i came here, because i remember that once when i slept with a girl friend i had a strong desire to kiss her, and that i did do so. I could not help being terrible inquisitive over her body, for she had always kept it hidden from me. I asked her weather, as proof of our friendship, we should fee one another's breasts, but she refused. I go into ecstasies every time i see the naked figure of a woman, such as Venus, for example. it strikes me as so wonderful and exquisite that i have difficulty in stopping the tears rolling down my cheeks. If only i had a girl friend.
Yours, Anne"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Homosexuality has existed since the beginnings of time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

OMG I'd forgotten how obsessed with that book I was as a child...coming to think of it she defo wasn't straight....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 07:53 PM
Homosexuality has existed since the beginnings of time.
ur a scholar
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

I go into ecstasies every time i see the naked figure of a woman

Oh yeah, totally straight. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 07:52 PM
"Sometimes, when in lie in bed at night, I have a terrible desire to feel my breasts and to listen to the rhythmic beat of my heart. I already had these kids of feelings subconsciously before i came here, because i remember that once when i slept with a girl friend i had a strong desire to kiss her, and that i did do so. I could not help being terrible inquisitive over her body, for she had always kept it hidden from me. I asked her weather, as proof of our friendship, we should fee one another's breasts, but she refused. I go into ecstasies every time i see the naked figure of a woman, such as Venus, for example. it strikes me as so wonderful and exquisite that i have difficulty in stopping the tears rolling down my cheeks. If only i had a girl friend.
Yours, Anne"
Lol nice line, Anne. :rofl: :gaypimp:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 07:55 PM
Yours, Anne"
Yeah, you gotta charge sometimes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I miss the original thread. :dramaqueen:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yours, Anne"
I've never read her diaries but this is gay as hell
Quote Post Goto Top

/j;
Unregistered

Yours, Anne"
who the fuck cares. she died a long ass time ago and its wrong to posthumously talk about someone when they can not defend themselves. only god knows if she was a lesbian but to theorize about what may have possible happened if she were still alive is stupid. who the fuck CARES! i hate stupid threads. this didn't need to be made into a thread!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Don't all woman like boobs?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

/j;
Jun 11 2012, 07:58 PM
Yours, Anne"
who the fuck cares. she died a long ass time ago and its wrong to posthumously talk about someone when they can not defend themselves. only god knows if she was a lesbian but to theorize about what may have possible happened if she were still alive is stupid. who the fuck CARES! i hate stupid threads. this didn't need to be made into a thread!
Wow, what a fucktard you are. So because someone is dead, we can't speculate on their sexuality? We can't talk about women gaying it up in the Golden Age of Hollywood either, because they're dead? Why does someone need to "defend" themselves in relation to being gay. You sound homophobic and like a complete dumbass.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 07:59 PM
"I go into ecstasies every time i see the naked figure of a woman, such as Venus, for example. it strikes me as so wonderful and exquisite that i have difficulty in stopping the tears rolling down my cheeks. If only i had a girl friend."

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 08:04 PM
"I go into ecstasies every time i see the naked figure of a woman, such as Venus, for example. it strikes me as so wonderful and exquisite that i have difficulty in stopping the tears rolling down my cheeks. If only i had a girl friend."

That's a lil' cheesy for my taste.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

MTE. :lol: Do all women experience that too, OP?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 08:06 PM

Well she was just a kid when she wrote that. Kids make everything 10000x more melodramatic than necessary.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

lol she would. :lol: i feel like i was anne frank in past life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 08:07 PM
Jun 11 2012, 08:06 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep"I go into ecstasies every time i see the naked figure of a woman, such as Venus, for example. it strikes me as so wonderful and exquisite that i have difficulty in stopping the tears rolling down my cheeks. If only i had a girl friend."

Well she was just a kid when she wrote that. Kids make everything 10000x more melodramatic than necessary.
The kids of yesteryear were consider little adults. Much more mature than 20 year olds today.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

How on earth did I miss that part of the book?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 08:10 PM
By reading the censored version.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

You probably read the edited version in school. I think I did as well and only later discovered these passages.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She was seeking attention just like all the bisluts we have now. Therefore I hold her responsible for making bisexuality popular.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 08:11 PM
She was seeking attention just like all the bisluts we have now. Therefore I hold her responsible for making bisexuality popular.
no... i don't think she or her family wanted attention. :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oh okay. I did read it in school when I was 10 or 11.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 08:13 PM
no... i don't think she or her family wanted attention. :rofl:
I'm going to hell for laughing at this post :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I blame Anne Frank.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 08:15 PM
Oh okay. I did read it in school when I was 10 or 11.
Same here! Only the one in my school wasn't censored...I think nobody noticed because nobody read the books apart from me :L
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She was going through puberty when writing those passages. Her hormones were probably going crazy. It is not uncommon to feel attraction to the same sex during that time. Girls are just more honest about it later on even though guys tend to show tons of homoerotic behavior. They just pass it off as nothing. I'm not saying she wasn't at least bi, but her infatuation with Peter shows she was completely gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What is the uncensored Anne Frank book that can be read? Links plz.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 11 2012, 08:22 PM
She was going through puberty when writing those passages. Her hormones were probably going crazy. It is not uncommon to feel attraction to the same sex during that time. Girls are just more honest about it later on even though guys tend to show tons of homoerotic behavior. They just pass it off as nothing. I'm not saying she wasn't at least bi, but her infatuation with Peter shows she was completely gay.
Why is the stuff she wrote about girls a result of confusing raging hormones but not her infatuation with Peter?
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply