Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 14; Fate has Laid a Hand
Topic Started: Jun 5 2012, 07:10 PM (4,460,194 Views)
Unregistered

Heya have such a weird relationship. Not weird as in bad, but weird as in hard to explain.

Like, watch the IWDWS behind the scenes vid, the My Trip to LA vid, the fate has laid a hand pic and try to explain them all. No one can tell me that the way they interact with each other is just "what friends do."
They have this special thing together that's hard to explain. Y'know?

It's also frustrating that they don't see that they should be together and get married and have beautiful babies. But hay ho.
Goto Top

Unregistered

iloveyou
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 04:00 AM
Heya have such a weird relationship. Not weird as in bad, but weird as in hard to explain.

Like, watch the IWDWS behind the scenes vid, the My Trip to LA vid, the fate has laid a hand pic and try to explain them all. No one can tell me that the way they interact with each other is just "what friends do."

It's also frustrating that they don't see that they should be together and get married and have beautiful babies. But hay ho.
They're weird as fuck IMO. I can't even attempt to figure them out lol. Quantum physics is less complex than heya tbh
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 04:15 AM
Jun 23 2012, 04:00 AM

They're weird as fuck IMO. I can't even attempt to figure them out lol. Quantum physics is less complex than heya tbh
They're gay.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Desi OMeara ‏@DesiRnaz
Going to blow em away! "dasss it!!" lol “@NayaRivera: Back to LA! Recorded some good stuff in NY can't wait for you all to hear!”
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 04:49 AM
Desi OMeara ‏@DesiRnaz
Going to blow em away! "dasss it!!" lol “@NayaRivera: Back to LA! Recorded some good stuff in NY can't wait for you all to hear!”
hew are all these ppl?

is she a songwriter/producer too?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 04:50 AM
Desi OMeara ‏@DesiRnaz
hew are all these ppl?

That's a guy. And he works with Columbia.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 04:52 AM
Desi OMeara ‏@DesiRnaz
hew are all these ppl?

I'm super excited that all of these people are tweeting stuff about her! She must have impressed them. Yay!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Desi OMeara ‏@DesiRnaz
hew are all these ppl?

He's a producer/A&R, higher up than the others that have been tweeting her. I would guess that he's the supervising producer of her NYC sessions, although still not the "executive producer" of her album (or whatever the term is). Her NYC sessions have resulted in a lot of twitter chatter, but the main group of people working on the album are back in L.A.

Goto Top

piper
Member Avatar

Jun 23 2012, 05:04 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
He's a producer/A&R, higher up than the others that have been tweeting her. I would guess that he's the supervising producer of her NYC sessions, although still not the "executive producer" of her album (or whatever the term is). Her NYC sessions have resulted in a lot of twitter chatter, but the main group of people working on the album are back in L.A.

Is that a normal thing, to record in more than one city? I admittedly have absolutely no clue how the recording industry works, so it just made me curious. I guess some collaborators are based in NYC and some in LA, and that's the reason for the bicoastal recording sessions?

In any case though, it certainly sounds like Naya made quite the impression when she was in NYC. Either that, or all the twitter chatter is drum up interest and we'll be hearing something sooner rather than later.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

piper
Jun 23 2012, 05:10 AM

Is that a normal thing, to record in more than one city? I admittedly have absolutely no clue how the recording industry works, so it just made me curious. I guess some collaborators are based in NYC and some in LA, and that's the reason for the bicoastal recording sessions?

In any case though, it certainly sounds like Naya made quite the impression when she was in NYC. Either that, or all the twitter chatter is drum up interest and we'll be hearing something sooner rather than later.
Some people go all around the world. Mostly the US (LA and NY), Sweden and the UK as that is where a lot of music producers are based. I was hoping Naya would do some more stuff in Europe, maybe it's still of the cards. ^_^
Goto Top

Unregistered

piper
Jun 23 2012, 05:10 AM

Yeah, it's pretty common in all genres of music. Naya has even talked about meeting with producers in the UK.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Desi OMeara ‏@DesiRnaz
hew are all these ppl?

oop.

that's cool. Naya seems to have some good stuff.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 05:39 AM
Posted Image
Omg... :faint: I want to slap her ass sooo bad.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 02:25 AM
Help finding a fic!

I believe it's a livejournal story in 3 parts and posted during the last hiatus, and the story takes place during the time Santana is trying to come to terms with Brittany. She first rationalises that having sweet lady kisses with Brittany is okay when there are guys or parties around.

I know, sounds like a ton of fics out there right?

What really stood out was that one of the parts was written from Quinn's POV. She turns up for a study session at Santana's/Brittany's place, and walks in on them making out. She stands that watching in the WTF/I can't tear my eyes off this strangely rousing situation. Brittany realizes she's watching, but she pleads with her eyes for Quinn not to ruin this moment for San and her as she doesn't want San to freak out.

Afterwards, the unholy trinity resume studying on the bed. And Britt's super friend-affectionate with Quinn. And Quinn's all 'this is my life'

It's really well written, especially with Santana and Quinn's characterisation.

Please help, I've been trawling LJ and ff.net for hours trying to figure out what's the title of the story! Thank you :)
what you know this one?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 05:42 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Who doesn't? I think nearly every member of the cast has spanked Naya in public, not to mention the countless times Naya has done it to herself. It's why I think her sixth tattoo is "spank here" :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 05:54 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Who doesn't? I think nearly every member of the cast has spanked Naya in public, not to mention the countless times Naya has done it to herself. It's why I think her sixth tattoo is "spank here" :P
Ugh so jealous of Chord there..He got to make out with Naya for who knows how long, and even got to slap her ass. And kiss Heather on that same day! Life is not fair.
Goto Top

brittana_addict
Member Avatar

Jun 23 2012, 06:06 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Ugh so jealous of Chord there..He got to make out with Naya for who knows how long, and even got to slap her ass. And kiss Heather on that same day! Life is not fair.
Trouty Mouth is awfully lucky. But I always doubt they're actually kissing in that shot lol Just looks like a classic 'stage-kiss' to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
S
Goto Top

Unregistered

brittana_addict
Jun 23 2012, 06:08 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Trouty Mouth is awfully lucky. But I always doubt they're actually kissing in that shot lol Just looks like a classic 'stage-kiss' to me.
I agree. They always shot them from far away or at angles where they didn't have to be kissing.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 06:12 AM
ABS!!!!! :jawdrop:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 06:19 AM
brittana_addict

Posted Image
Posted Image
I agree. They always shot them from far away or at angles where they didn't have to be kissing.
if i do remember didn't we have a shot of Brittany looking pissed off when she spotted Samtana make out?...is it safe to assume they started sleeping together after vday or something?

damn i see so many Blame it fics from Santana's point of view I'm curious for Brittany's view especially since she was being really smudged when she had to kiss Sam like she wanted Santana to get that jealous anyone want to try?

i really thought BIOTA gave us very strong subtexts i mean i honestly saw Santana's confession coming up after her actions on previous one.
Goto Top

brittana_addict
Member Avatar

Jun 23 2012, 06:33 AM
brittana_addict

Posted Image
Posted Image
if i do remember didn't we have a shot of Brittany looking pissed off when she spotted Samtana make out?...is it safe to assume they started sleeping together after vday or something?

damn i see so many Blame it fics from Santana's point of view I'm curious for Brittany's view especially since she was being really smudged when she had to kiss Sam like she wanted Santana to get that jealous anyone want to try?

i really thought BIOTA gave us very strong subtexts i mean i honestly saw Santana's confession coming up after her actions on previous one.
Samtana, if you are to believe Sam telling Joe he lost his virginity during his time working as a stripper, never slept together ;)

Edited to fix my own mistake lol
Edited by brittana_addict, Jun 23 2012, 06:46 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

brittana_addict
Jun 23 2012, 06:40 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Samtana, if you are to believe Sam telling Joe he lost his virginity over the summer (supposedly to Mercedes), never slept together ;)
I think he said he lost it to a customer at the strip club? Either way, yeah, that kind of implied he didn't sleep with Santana.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 05:41 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
SO FUCKING HOT
Goto Top

Harry_Potter
Member Avatar

Jun 23 2012, 06:24 AM
Jun 23 2012, 06:12 AM
ABS!!!!! :jawdrop:
I feel like Tina in the simgm parodies; 'abs abs abs abs'
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Some more media is picking up on Heather's spoof

Hilarious 'Twilight' Spoof Makes Bella & Edward Look Ridiculously Serious (VIDEO)
Posted by Adriana Velez on June 21, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Will the Twilight mocking never end? First Robert Pattinson calls Breaking Dawn 2 "funny." Now Glee's Heather Morris (Brittany) is joining the fun in a hilarious spoof of Twilight. The scene is part of a longer video (for a film festival) about Jane, a film student who dreams her way through a few different movies. But of course the best scene is the one with the vampires in the forest.

Heather Morris nails Kristen Stewart's shaky, spaced-out Bella. The guy playing Edward is none other than Hoyt Fortenberry from True Blood (not a vampire, but he dates one on the show). And look who plays Jacob -- we see fur, then muscles, but it's definitely not Taylor Lautner!

The Twilight fun begins at the five-minute mark.

Krayzee! Jacob is played by the boy from Jerry Maguire -- Jonathan Lipnicki. I thought he'd stay 7 years old and in glasses forever, but nope. Now he's all grown up and ... almost as amazing without a shirt as Taylor Lautner, but not quite. (It's all right -- we all know Taylor Lautner is actually just a Pixar CGI creation.) Love the little terrier avatar.

I was shocked, SHOCKED! to hear Jane thinks the dialogue in Twilight is incredibly badly written. You may be wondering what Jane is babbling about with "Meisner" and that repetition technique. Sanford Meisner was one of the Great American Acting! Teachers. He created this acting technique where two actors face each other and respond to each other by repeating the same phrase. I hadn't noticed that the actors in Twilight all do this, but now that Heather's pointed it out, I'm a little bit embarrassed for the writers (of the movie -- not of Stephenie Meyer).

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/139433/hilarious_twilight_spoof_makes_bella
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 06:46 AM
brittana_addict

Posted Image
Posted Image
Samtana, if you are to believe Sam telling Joe he lost his virginity over the summer (supposedly to Mercedes), never slept together ;)
I think he said he lost it to a customer at the strip club? Either way, yeah, that kind of implied he didn't sleep with Santana.
I think that too. They even join the celibacy club on Sexy.. I'll bet because of Santana's request...

I don't know why Brittany and Artie join tho..
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 23 2012, 07:12 AM
brittana_addict

Posted Image
Posted Image
I think that too. They even join the celibacy club on Sexy.. I'll bet because of Santana's request...

Britt probs loved the Afternoon Delight performance so much she wanted to join
Goto Top

brittana_addict
Member Avatar

Jun 23 2012, 07:14 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Part of me always feels that Britt did it because she was confused/conflicted and didn't want to sleep with anyone until she sorted her feelings out. Or something like that.

I think it was definitely related to Santana's confession somehow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

brittana_addict

Posted Image
Posted Image

Samtana, if you are to believe Sam telling Joe he lost his virginity during his time working as a stripper, never slept together ;)

Edited to fix my own mistake lol
I meant it seemed Brittany was looking jealous while sober you know when she arrived seeing Samtana making out... Also she seemed to want to get Santana jealous during her kiss with Sam....I see Britt doing something like that to her ala Duets.

i think Brittana both joined Celibacy club because of there personal issues that didn't involve there boyfriends and needed to sort there shit out....but knowing Brittany (though god this season she seemed really monogamus with santana...not even a joke of her sleeping with anyone...)
Goto Top

Unregistered

brittana_addict
Jun 23 2012, 07:22 AM
Jun 23 2012, 07:14 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Part of me always feels that Britt did it because she was confused/conflicted and didn't want to sleep with anyone until she sorted her feelings out. Or something like that.

I think it was definitely related to Santana's confession somehow.
No, I agree too. I think she stopped sleeping with both of them after Hurt Locker.
Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic