Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 14; Fate has Laid a Hand
Topic Started: Jun 5 2012, 07:10 PM (4,459,117 Views)
Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:05 PM
Jun 10 2012, 08:55 PM
Jun 10 2012, 08:53 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
That wouldn't really be respectful to the author. They friend lock it for a reason. I guess personally sending it to someone is one thing, but I'd advise against post it or uploading it someone and sharing the link.
yep..that's why I instantly regretted posting it. Never mind. Sorry you guys!
The thing is not everybody has a LJ act or stays on the computer 24/7 to read it when it is unlocked. If she dont know you she wont add you, it makes her sound like a B to me, but what ever.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 08:34 PM
Jun 10 2012, 08:32 PM
Jun 10 2012, 08:30 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
She's not going to insult her friend. It could be shit and she'd still say it's epic. IMO it has the potential to be really good though, provided Naya had real good advice and will have good marketing to back it up.
If she thinks Naya's music is crap, she could've chosen to answer another question. No need to lie there.
MTE. And she loves Naya, but not to the point where she couldn't be objective. Heather...on the other hand....wouldn't be able to be objective. Whole different kind of love. LOL
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:12 PM

The thing is not everybody has a LJ act or stays on the computer 24/7 to read it when it is unlocked. If she dont know you she wont add you, it makes her sound like a B to me, but what ever.
i tried adding her but i got denied.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:25 PM
Jun 10 2012, 08:34 PM
Jun 10 2012, 08:32 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
If she thinks Naya's music is crap, she could've chosen to answer another question. No need to lie there.
MTE. And she loves Naya, but not to the point where she couldn't be objective. Heather...on the other hand....wouldn't be able to be objective. Whole different kind of love. LOL
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

ohh hemo, guuuurl you got it bad :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

The author doesn't know me but I was following her stories for a while and when she gave the option of f-lock to her readers and I asked.

It's just the timing of it I suppose
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:37 PM

The author doesn't know me but I was following her stories for a while and when she gave the option of f-lock to her readers and I asked.

maybe you could ask her on tumblr or something? idk
Goto Top

Unregistered

so in offense:the best defense .. brit is friends with someone named aphasia iirc... is it supposed to be this girl? :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:55 PM
so in offense:the best defense .. brit is friends with someone named aphasia iirc... is it supposed to be this girl? :lol:
Yes.
Goto Top

Unregistered

so there has to be a fic where brittana go to pride together ! please someone point me in the right direction ? :angel:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:57 PM
so there has to be a fic where brittana go to pride together ! please someone point me in the right direction ? :angel:
i think they do in Taking The Long Way
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:57 PM
I was going to write a fic where all the McKinley gays go to Pride together, but alas, twas not meant to be!

But don't they go to Pride in MAYAD? I don't remember what chapter, but I think that happened lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:55 PM
I've seen her name in other new fics as well, don't know why Aphasia is getting more popular all of a sudden, but I like it :lol:
Goto Top

Roxification
Member Avatar

OT.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

don't jump me im just asking.

Is Lapd tales riped of ? ( i fucking hope not couse i love that story)

Im asking couse i googled and what came up was this.

L.A.P.D Part 18 - the L word Fan Fictionfanfiction.l-word.com/story/37355/page1.htmlCachad -
"It was just a sundae," Tina said, with a chuckle. "A Monster-Chocolate-Volcano Sundae," Bette said. "You'll work it off tomorrow," Tina said. "So," Bette began ...

LAPD Tales Chapter 16: Worth the Risk, a glee fanfic - FanFiction.Netwww.fanfiction.net › TV Shows › Glee - – "It was just a sundae," Brittany said, with a chuckle. "A Monster-Chocolate- Volcano Sundae," Santana said. "You'll work it off tomorrow," Brittany ...

It seems to have been a L Word. Bette/Tina story first. ???
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 10:03 PM

L.A.P.D Part 18 - the L word Fan Fictionfanfiction.l-word.com/story/37355/page1.htmlCachad -
"It was just a sundae," Tina said, with a chuckle. "A Monster-Chocolate-Volcano Sundae," Bette said. "You'll work it off tomorrow," Tina said. "So," Bette began ...

LAPD Tales Chapter 16: Worth the Risk, a glee fanfic - FanFiction.Netwww.fanfiction.net › TV Shows › Glee - – "It was just a sundae," Brittany said, with a chuckle. "A Monster-Chocolate- Volcano Sundae," Santana said. "You'll work it off tomorrow," Brittany ...

dun dun dun lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Shared Wounds 2.0 :rofl:
Goto Top

LNB
Member Avatar
LNB
Roxification
Jun 10 2012, 10:02 PM
OT.

Happeh Birthday girl!!

Have some HeYa

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

It says in the first chapter that the fic is a reworking of an earlier work, but to fit Brittana.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
LOL

:rofl:

Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 10:06 PM

It says in the first chapter that the fic is a reworking of an earlier work, but to fit Brittana.
hahahah omg i was so into the story i did not even seee or read that.

LOL
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 09:37 PM

Yeah, I think "recognize" means you have at least been following or have commented on her stuff before. Personally, I don't see what's so bad about an author being "picky" about who reads their RPF. Not everybody has the same rules about RPF as they do about regular fanfic since it's, y'know, about real people and all. Isn't the Heya community locked to LJ users?
Goto Top

Unregistered

The author admits it's a Brittana reworking of a fic for another fandom in their note in chapter 1. I don't know if the original fic was their's though.
Goto Top

Unregistered

LikeNeverBefore
Posted Image

She should war tank tops more often, she looks muy bonita.
Goto Top

Roxification
Member Avatar

LikeNeverBefore
Roxification
OT.

Happeh Birthday girl!!

Have some HeYa

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Thanks! :D

Okay i'm off now, night y'all! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm not reading it but if it's the same author then it's whatever. They can do what they want. /shrug
Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol but is the original fic hers? Cause that's still a ripoff.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 10:09 PM
LikeNeverBefore
Posted Image

She should war tank tops more often, she looks muy bonita.
aaaww look at them small booobies, and then she got them new twinns that live on her ribcage :D :$
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 10:08 PM
i think i'm more attracted to the combined product that their individual pics :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 10:13 PM
i think i'm more attracted to the combined product that their individual pics :lol:
Test question: If you did 100 HeYa morphs, what percentage of them would look like Vanessa?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Roxification
OT.

Sweet! Mine is in 4 days. Happy Birth!!

Take some pretty

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 10:17 PM
Jun 10 2012, 10:13 PM
Test question: If you did 100 HeYa morphs, what percentage of them would look like Vanessa?
i think the entire thread should each do one to find out
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 10:20 PM
Posted Image
OMG IM IN LOVE W HEATHER MORRIS.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 10:22 PM
Jun 10 2012, 10:20 PM
Posted Image
OMG IM IN LOVE W HEATHER MORRIS.
We know Naya, we know. How's Hawaii? B-) ;) :P
Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic