Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Helen Hunt; Gillian's loer, Kevin's beared
Topic Started: May 18 2012, 06:28 PM (14,971 Views)
Unregistered

I do not know how could exist people who denied the obvious. HH lives in a glass closet. Deal with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2012, 01:43 AM
May 23 2012, 01:25 AM
Quote:

I'm not too shocked that Helen and Gillian were bed partners. Everyone thinks of Dana Scully and Jamie Buchman, a couple of conservative straight shrews. But Helen was into kinky sex parties with other women and said to pick up girls in lesbian bars, while Gillian nailed a bunch of c-list actresses and even Tyra, and trolled strip clubs for some casual sex if that BI is true.

Sex parties? Tyra! What.
Quote:

Sex parties? Tyra! What.

No, just no. Helen Hunt has been with a guy for many years now, and was married to Hank Azaria. She barely knows Gillian Anderson.

Most of this garbage is coming from the Gillian Anders thread, which is full of lies and should be deleted. Gillian's hardly into women, Tyra is straight and Helen Hunt has always been known to REAL industry insiders as a woman who loves men.
Do you work for the closet cases mentioned? Or are you just insane?

The Helen Hunt gossip has been around forever. In the 90s it became so deafening that people that paid any attention just assumed she was gay.

Her relationship with Gillian Anderson was outed by Ted C. and listed on the gossip clearing house of the time, the A List. They fucked. Deal with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 18 2012, 06:53 PM
Who the hell does she think she it, Jodie motherfuckin' Foster?
Cant be Jodie, Helen has ass!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2012, 01:58 AM
May 18 2012, 06:37 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
These pics are terrible. Objectifying a woman like this who has an Oscar? She's not a sex object.
Could have fooled me. If Helen didn't want to be seen as a "Sex object" why would she show off her ass like that? Look at the self-satisfied smile.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Helen knows what she's got and she wants us to look.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Helen Hunt is straight. Gillian had no interest in her anyway, and was working her ass off on a tv show while raising her daughter. She hardly had time for men, how would she make time for women when she was mainly straight?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ha-ha! Now Troll Boy has two threads to go insane in! I see he's up to his usual "As a woman" shtick…news flash, dude, all your protesting about how you are a woman is what convinced me you're a guy. Have you learned to relax and take in the ass yet? Your fear of anal sex is clearly a case of repressing your own homo desires…find a nice boy to bang you and leave us alone.

We have at least a dozen different citations from different sources over the years, so let's not try and take up too much time claiming Helen is straight, shall we? The Star BI, the Oscar Party report, the A-List, Ted C, Family Guy, and a whole bunch of different people on agc…yeah, they're all wrong and you "know" Helen is straight, riiiiight. She and Kevin Spacey were truly in love, I'm sure. :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bebe Neuwirth "dated" Spacey, too. Geez, how many of Kevin's beards did Gillian go to bed with?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2012, 09:27 AM
Bebe Neuwirth "dated" Spacey, too. Geez, how many of Kevin's beards did Gillian go to bed with?
Bebe has been married and is married. Helen Hunt is in a long-term relationship with Matthew Carnahan and has never shown any interest in a woman. As a person that has worked in the industry you should listen to me.
These people are straight. These are facts. And Gillian Anderson has never even come out. She was always reclusive, never showing any interest in other female celebs, except for Gina and Lili. She's been straight in all other instances.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2012, 09:11 AM
Ha-ha! Now Troll Boy has two threads to go insane in! I see he's up to his usual "As a woman" shtick…news flash, dude, all your protesting about how you are a woman is what convinced me you're a guy. Have you learned to relax and take in the ass yet? Your fear of anal sex is clearly a case of repressing your own homo desires…find a nice boy to bang you and leave us alone.

We have at least a dozen different citations from different sources over the years, so let's not try and take up too much time claiming Helen is straight, shall we? The Star BI, the Oscar Party report, the A-List, Ted C, Family Guy, and a whole bunch of different people on agc…yeah, they're all wrong and you "know" Helen is straight, riiiiight. She and Kevin Spacey were truly in love, I'm sure. :rofl:
Quote:

We have at least a dozen different citations from different sources over the years, so let's not try and take up too much time claiming Helen is straight, shall we? The Star BI, the Oscar Party report, the A-List, Ted C, Family Guy, and a whole bunch of different people on agc…yeah, they're all wrong and you "know" Helen is straight, riiiiight.

Those are hardly credible sources. If Helen was gay it woul;d be on USA Today and in her Bio. Is it? No.
Ted C, the "A List" and all the other scum are just wild gossip mongers that lie for their own hate and greed. As an industry person I know that these women were straight. Helen was in a serious relationship with Hank Azaria back then. Remember him? Her HUSBAND.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 18 2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:

Just saw an old story, circa 2001 Oscar Party:

From the NY Observer. Frank DiGiacomo reports on the Vanity Fair party at Morton's:

"In the next room under a vast tent, actress Helen Hunt planted her feet and began to rock her upper body to the relentless, kidney-rattling beat that Fatboy Slim was laying down in the Vanity Fair tent. Duum-Duum-Duum-Duum. As her head bobbed in time to the drum beats, Ms. Hunt’s pale beige dress began to gather at her boyish hips. But the co-star of What Women Want wasn’t paying attention. Her back was to the audience that had gathered on the periphery of the dance floor to watch the scene that was unfolding. Ms. Hunt threw her ass into the music, then raised her hands, spread her fingers and ran them through her straight blond hair, as if she were Ann-Margret in Kitten with a Whip. Duum-Duum-Duum-Duum. To her left, The X-Files’ Gillian Anderson was rocking out in a way that would have moved the Lone Gunmen to empty their revolvers. The petite redhead wore wire-rim sunglasses and a form-fitting black dress with cut-outs that bared the fat-free sheer sides of her torso. Duum-Duum-Duum-Duum. Facing both women was rock star Melissa Etheridge, wearing a velvety chocolate-brown shirt and a big smile. A couple of sleek, well-styled men danced around them."

Seems something was going on between Helen and Gillian.

Ted Casablanca pretty much tipped the Helen/Gillian hookup in this old reply:

(June 22)From yael2k: Ted! Throw me a bone. Is it Gillian Anderson with the
movie-star girlfriend?

Dear Dirt Detective: You're a prime digger, my darling. But isn't this
lesbian-hunting business getting a little tired? Why is it so important

In another post he planted the word "bureau" in relation to the shocking cpl.
One other thing that points towards Gillian/Helen is Ted's use of alliteration (which he uses to drop hints quite a bit). "Happy-Hunting"=Helen Hunt.

>From fredandethel: Do you think Helen Hunt has an eating disorder? She's
>definitely at least 20 pounds lighter than she was about eight years ago.
>--Girlfriend, don't you read the column? There ain't nothing disorderly about
>those buttcheeks of hers. I think her new beau's been feeding her a few
>cheeseburgers along with those rehearsed lines.

Beau! Then the rumors of her with Spacey are....true?
Oh. Come. On.

On the other hand: Let's say she and Hank Azaria broke up
because she's bi and wanted female partners too, and he's
straight and couldn't handle an open marriage. If she hooks
up with Spacey, and he's really bi (not gay), and they agree
to have their outside partners....the relationship could
very well work.

The bold points to Kevin as a merkin. Big surprise. This was also the same time Ted was separately hinting -- through the BI -- that Gillian and Helen were together.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2012, 02:14 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
These pics are terrible. Objectifying a woman like this who has an Oscar? She's not a sex object.
Could have fooled me. If Helen didn't want to be seen as a "Sex object" why would she show off her ass like that? Look at the self-satisfied smile.
Ted C on Helen's ass:

From wskelly: You think Helen Hunt is heavy? Yeah, and Calista needs to loose a
few pounds, too.
--When was the last time you were smack-dab behind her big butt, darling?

:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What about Melissa Etheridge? I bet she banged the fuck out of Helen's big ass
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 18 2012, 06:52 PM
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Yes, these women hardly know each other. :rofl: (Dykie McDykerson and Helen were definitely 'loers'.)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can the person who is obsessed with Helen Hunt's ass just confine their illness to this thread.

Thank you.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 12:02 PM
Can the person who is obsessed with Helen Hunt's ass just confine their illness to this thread.

Thank you.
I think it's hot. So did Gillian Anderson.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 10 2012, 12:05 PM
Jun 10 2012, 12:02 PM

Thank you.
I think it's hot. So did Gillian Anderson.
Its clear that you do.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

here you go! 'as good as your gonna get' the originals of HH in her thong.
enjoy or whatever you want to do. :schlick:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Honestly, Casablanca was right about her having big! ass.

Speaking of Ted, here's a BI from him in 97, along with discussion about Hunt's lesbianism:

Quote:

>>> Ted Casablancas printed the following in his column today; the first quote
>>> is regarding whether the blind item mentioned in Liz Smith's column is
>>> Candice Bergen or Jerry Seinfeld:

>>> >P.S. To those who made it through my prose, here's
>>> >clue number two regarding the gal who wants to out
>>> >herself as soon as her TV contract is up--her name
>>> >is mentioned in this column. Happy hunting!

>>> Okay, boys and girls, don't knock each other over getting to the "E"
>>> Online web page. (BTW, Oprah is mentioned very prominently in this week's
>>> column as well.)

>>> My money is on Ms. Winfrey.

>>Did he mention the "Murder She Wrote" star?

>Ummmmm.... *HELLO*???

>anyone awake out there? is it just me, or is this too obvious
>for words?

>>her name is mentioned in this column. Happy hunting!

>HUNTING? HUNT? HELEN HUNT?

>she's leaving next season, right?

Speaking of Helen, an office mate has been holding out on me - just
heard from her today that a FOAF saw Helen in deep lip lock at a local
l______ bar with (surprise!) a woman.

FWIW I don't consider Helen an Icon *or* a Role Model, amongst other
portions of the original item she doesn't match - I also don't think
she meets the criteria for Casablanca's additonal clues.

Frankly, the only thing Helen selectors have going for them is that
Helen is a l_______ .
Quote Post Goto Top

Mriss
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Posted Image

So, are you implying that it IS okay to objectify women? As long as they don't have an oscar?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gillian Anderson
Unregistered

Jun 13 2012, 09:25 PM
here you go! 'as good as your gonna get' the originals of HH in her thong.
enjoy or whatever you want to do. :schlick:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
As good as it looks, it feels even better.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mriss
Jun 14 2012, 03:02 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Posted ImageObjectifying a woman like this who has an Oscar? She's not a sex object.

So, are you implying that it IS okay to objectify women? As long as they don't have an oscar?
When a girl wedges a thong up her ass and walks around on a beach, I think objectification is fair game.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ted Casablanca dropped at least one more hint on Gillian/Helen Hunt. A reader asks about the couple, and Ted has a facetious response/hint that goes "if they had a kid, he'd look like Opie".

Get it? Gillian's red hair and Helen's height (5'8").
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Helen was a leading lesbian in the 90's, and we've heard about the all-girl sex parties. This made me think about Rosie's comments on attending all-girl celeb parties with people like Melissa Etheridge.

Is it possible that Rosie fucked Helen?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

A bit more on Gillian and Helen's Oscar date:

Slouching Toward Hollywood
by Frank DiGiacomo

[...]

For its annual Oscar party, Vanity Fair had once again attached a massive tent
to Mortons restaurant on Melrose Avenue and erected a stage at the end closest
to the eatery. Mr. Cook was one of two acts hired to entertain the more than
1,000 actors, artists, musicians, studio suits and socialites who attended this
year's event. At the moment that found Ms. Hunt, Ms. Anderson and Ms. Etheridge
cavorting on the dance floor, Mr. Cook was spinning a tune from his most recent
album called "Star 69," an appropriate title
for the Oscar bacchanalia that
takes place in and around Hollywood every year following the Academy Awards
telecast.

The song has a strange set of tape-looped lyrics: "They know what is what / But
they don't know what is what / They just strut / What the fuck…."

The sight of these three famous women cutting loose on the dance floor while
this profane mantra reverberated in the tent made for one of those giddy,
un-self-conscious moments of exhibitionism that make Los Angeles irresistible
come Oscar time.
But though the Vanity Fair party did not lack for
million-dollar moments such as these-the sight of the magazine's editor in
chief, Graydon Carter, dirty-dancing later in the evening with model and Vanity
Fair "It" girl Sophie Dahl was practically worth the price of admission
alone-there was another, more reserved and uncertain vibe in the room.

When Ms. Anderson, Ms. Etheridge and Ms. Hunt went to town it was just past
midnight, and their enthusiasm and celebrity helped pack the dance floor. But
remarkably, it was only one of a handful of times that this exceptionally
beautiful crowd was inspired to kick out the jams.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 22 2012, 11:25 AM
From 2000

Quote:

I can't tell you whether Helen Hunt is gay, but I have no doubt that
she is "at least" bisexual, based upon tales from a friend of mine who
watched Hunt try to pick up on her girlfriend at a Los Angeles L______
bar.

Quote:

>> The guys in our office says Helen Hunt is straight, the women say she's
>> gay. Can anyone help us out on who is correct?

>For what it's worth, she has dated Hank Azaria (voice on the Simpsond and
>the houseboy in Birdcage) for some time.

For what it's worth, a staffer at "Us" magazine (whom I would tend to think
would have access to dirt like this) told me she's a l______.
This is totally new to me. Helen Hunt is bi or a lesbian. How awesome is that. My sister who was a Helen Hunt stan in the 90s is going to be devastated. She thought she was the perfect beautiful heterosexual girl next store etc. Does anybody have any current news. I have always thought she was a terrific actress. This news would be icing on the cake.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

wow! she aged a lot!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

about 15 years too late, but it still takes some balls, "excuse the expression" for any Hollywood leading lady, of any age to go the whole hog.

From her new film, Sessions

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2012, 02:10 AM
May 23 2012, 01:43 AM
May 23 2012, 01:25 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Quote:

Sex parties? Tyra! What.

No, just no. Helen Hunt has been with a guy for many years now, and was married to Hank Azaria. She barely knows Gillian Anderson.

Most of this garbage is coming from the Gillian Anders thread, which is full of lies and should be deleted. Gillian's hardly into women, Tyra is straight and Helen Hunt has always been known to REAL industry insiders as a woman who loves men.
Do you work for the closet cases mentioned? Or are you just insane?

The Helen Hunt gossip has been around forever. In the 90s it became so deafening that people that paid any attention just assumed she was gay.

Her relationship with Gillian Anderson was outed by Ted C. and listed on the gossip clearing house of the time, the A List. They fucked. Deal with it.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves for passing on lies and lame gossip. It is totally made up. I love how free these posters are to malign these actresses. But oh wait a moment they post anonymously - such cowards. Oh and right they don't need to offer any proofs. These are two of our finest actresses. They deserve better. And this sometimes doesn't even like lesbians posting. The extreme cattiness, misogyny sounds more like our resident gay trolls.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 22 2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:

Helen Hunt; Gillian's loer, Kevin's beared

What's a "loer"? I mean, if you're going to start a thread, at least try not to fuck up the title?
I'm still trying to figure out what a 'beared' is?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 04:59 AM
From 2000

Quote:

I can't tell you whether Helen Hunt is gay, but I have no doubt that
she is "at least" bisexual, based upon tales from a friend of mine who
watched Hunt try to pick up on her girlfriend at a Los Angeles L______
bar.

Quote:

>> The guys in our office says Helen Hunt is straight, the women say she's
>> gay. Can anyone help us out on who is correct?

>For what it's worth, she has dated Hank Azaria (voice on the Simpsond and
>the houseboy in Birdcage) for some time.

For what it's worth, a staffer at "Us" magazine (whom I would tend to think
would have access to dirt like this) told me she's a l______.
This is totally new to me. Helen Hunt is bi or a lesbian. How awesome is that. My sister who was a Helen Hunt stan in the 90s is going to be devastated. She thought she was the perfect beautiful heterosexual girl next store etc. Does anybody have any current news. I have always thought she was a terrific actress. This news would be icing on the cake.
Sorry not true. Would have been nice. I am a fan too. It seems some guy Ted C, gay? Has spread rumors to get back at Gillian. Helen Hunt has been caught in the cross fire. I don't know how this guy can live with himself. Pond scum has more character. Lesbians on this board we have to stop letting ourselves be used by any gay,misogynist who comes along and has a bone to pick. Helen Hunt is a marvelous actress, even one of 5 nominees for best supporting actress this year. She deserves some respect.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 16 2013, 10:14 PM
From 2000

Sorry not true. Would have been nice. I am a fan too. It seems some guy Ted C, gay? Has spread rumors to get back at Gillian. Helen Hunt has been caught in the cross fire. I don't know how this guy can live with himself. Pond scum has more character. Lesbians on this board we have to stop letting ourselves be used by any gay,misogynist who comes along and has a bone to pick. Helen Hunt is a marvelous actress, even one of 5 nominees for best supporting actress this year. She deserves some respect.
Ha! Even after all these months, Troll Boy sits proud and ready, leaping to instant defense of his Beloved Gillian from any rumors that might DARE imply she likes women! (Never mind the interview where GA discussed having had *multiple* longterm relationships with women, and didn't limit her lesbian experience to just that.)

Yes, Troll Boy, Helen Hunt's lesbianism is just a rumor Ted C made up to get back at Gillian. Never mind that she was called out in a blind in the Star years before she and Gillian ever had sex. (Or before Ted had his column, for that matter.) Or the 2001 Oscar coverage (not by Ted), the BigPictures captioning, the Family Guy episode, a zillion people on agc…yeah, it's all just Ted's imagination. :rofl: :eyeroll:

Well, Troll Boy does have one thing right…GA and HH are equally interested in women. :)

BTW, like the pics of Helen and Mandy "Yoga instructor to the stars" Ingber (who is totally NOT Jennifer Aniston's live-in lover, honest!), upthread. I wonder if Helen and Jen-Jen ever compared Mandy's "relaxation techniques"? ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 16 2013, 11:45 PM

Ha! Even after all these months, Troll Boy sits proud and ready, leaping to instant defense of his Beloved Gillian from any rumors that might DARE imply she likes women! (Never mind the interview where GA discussed having had *multiple* longterm relationships with women, and didn't limit her lesbian experience to just that.)

Yes, Troll Boy, Helen Hunt's lesbianism is just a rumor Ted C made up to get back at Gillian. Never mind that she was called out in a blind in the Star years before she and Gillian ever had sex. (Or before Ted had his column, for that matter.) Or the 2001 Oscar coverage (not by Ted), the BigPictures captioning, the Family Guy episode, a zillion people on agc…yeah, it's all just Ted's imagination. :rofl: :eyeroll:

Well, Troll Boy does have one thing right…GA and HH are equally interested in women. :)

BTW, like the pics of Helen and Mandy "Yoga instructor to the stars" Ingber (who is totally NOT Jennifer Aniston's live-in lover, honest!), upthread. I wonder if Helen and Jen-Jen ever compared Mandy's "relaxation techniques"? ;)
Jennifer Aniston a lesbian? :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 16 2013, 11:45 PM

You guys go overboard like crazy.

-none of the op's
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply