Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Robin Roberts; What's her deal?
Topic Started: May 10 2012, 02:00 AM (72,690 Views)
Unregistered

Jun 19 2013, 02:59 PM
Jun 19 2013, 08:59 AM
Jun 19 2013, 08:02 AM
Robin Roberts is now rumored to have married Storm on June 1st. diandre tristan is the insider spreading the gossip according to Mstarz.

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.mstarz.com/articles/14645/20130618/robin-roberts-girlfriend-storm-sahara-married-gma-anchor-tied-the-knot-secret-june-1-wedding-ceremony-couple-considering-adoption-tell-all-book-about-romance.htm
It's been only 5 years? Always sounded like it was a lot more.
Diandre is Robin's stylist -- just google him. What are his motives in all of this? Based on what I have seen, he is telling a lie or two. The weekend of June 1st Robin visited her family in Mississippi. I listened to a interview of Storm from 2011. At the time she lived in North or south Carolina, and had a girlfriend who was not Robin. Why lie and involve some random woman? He is trying to force Robin out of the closet I guess.
The weekend of June 1st Robin visited her family in Mississippi (via twitter I forgot to add).
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Tonight at the ESPY awards, she receives the "Courage" award. Any chance of her coming out in her acceptance speech?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 17 2013, 11:20 PM
Tonight at the ESPY awards, she receives the "Courage" award. Any chance of her coming out in her acceptance speech?
Looks like the answer was a big fat no. I am assuming that she never will at this point.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I thought she was seeing the blonde that was in attendance with her sister last night at the ESPY'S???
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2013, 03:15 PM
I thought she was seeing the blonde that was in attendance with her sister last night at the ESPY'S???
Do you have a pic by any chance?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/16547/20130718/robin-roberts-girlfriend-storm-sahara-married-espy-award-winner-rumored-wife-celebrating-daughter-birthday-twitter-gma-sweetheart-ready-for-kid-photos.htm
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2013, 02:19 PM
Looks like the answer was a big fat no. I am assuming that she never will at this point.
Even if she does come out, she'd never do it at the ESPYs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2013, 07:40 PM
But in the context of receiving the Arthur Ashe Courage Award, it might have seemed app. It would be no less appropriate than Jodie at the Golden Globes
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2013, 07:46 PM
Jul 18 2013, 07:40 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
But in the context of receiving the Arthur Ashe Courage Award, it might have seemed app. It would be no less appropriate than Jodie at the Golden Globes
Golden Globes is the biggest event in the industry where you can talk about those things (Oscars being off limits), ESPYs are not the day tv equivalent of the Globes. If she's gonna do it anywhere it's gonna be her show. The producers would never let her do it elsewhere, anyway :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She might be. I saw the blonde as well (sitting between her sisters), but Robin did not acknowledge her in any way. Does anyone know who the blonde is? She looked a good 10-15 years younger than Robin and was attractive as well. Should we assume that was Robin's girl?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2013, 07:33 PM
Storm was not in attendance, but the blonde was. Storm did tweet her congratulations to Robin and is following her. Perhaps her and Robin are just good friends. Though, wouldn't the insiders who are spreading the gossip know this? Why not give us the name of the woman who Robin is actually dating? Why keep linking Robin with Storm? Storm dismissed the marriage rumors but has since then deleted that tweet.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2013, 03:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L5AG3dVMwhw

view this -- the camera cuts to Robin's family and friends in the audience and the blonde is sitting next to her sister Sally Ann

- it would be nice if one of the L Chat ladies could identify blondie, lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2013, 09:33 PM

view this -- the camera cuts to Robin's family and friends in the audience and the blonde is sitting next to her sister Sally Ann

Thanks!

The blonde woman is cute and pigs to heaven.
I think we can close the case :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2013, 11:32 PM
Jul 18 2013, 09:33 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Thanks!

The blonde woman is cute and pigs to heaven.
I think we can close the case :lol:
Honestly, I think we can -- let's, lol! It just annoys the hell out of me that Robin can't be bothered to come out at any venue or anywhere. Why not open up on GMA at least ::sigh::? Is she really that scared to reveal her sexuality. "Make your mess your message," she say all the time. Her being a closet case while navigating her chosen industry is a mess of sorts
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I just stumbled upon this thread, and I thought Robin was already out lol. This reminds me of when Rosie came out and my first thought was, "she was in the closet?" lol. I think she is "out" without actually saying the words, like Jodie was.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So the blonde's name is Amber?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Same blonde woman who was with her at the ESPYS is to her left in the above pic. Looks like that is her girlfriend. So gossip blogs you can stop with the Storm Sahara and Robin Roberts are dating nonsense.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2013, 05:17 PM
Posted Image

Same blonde woman who was with her at the ESPYS is to her left in the above pic. Looks like that is her girlfriend. So gossip blogs you can stop with the Storm Sahara and Robin Roberts are dating nonsense.
Yeh, that is her. For as long as I can remember, Robin has been photographed at every big function and other things every time. She is always around. I thought that was public knowledge. So when everyone was saying that Storm person was her gf I was like what???
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

yikes Robin still has not put on any weight at all;is that normal? :O :unsure: :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2013, 11:17 PM
yikes Robin still has not put on any weight at all;is that normal? :O :unsure: :(
she does look every skinny
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2013, 11:17 PM
She was sick. What's wrong with you people?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Her gf is decent looking anyways why doesn't she come out? Its not as if it will affect her career.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So then what was the point of the Sahara rumors? To test the waters before Roberts does officially come out? Besides, it seems like it's just about being patient. She'll come out eventually, and either way, we all know anyway.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2013, 10:18 PM
Posted Image

Yeh, that is her. For as long as I can remember, Robin has been photographed at every big function and other things every time. She is always around. I thought that was public knowledge. So when everyone was saying that Storm person was her gf I was like what???
Amber Laign
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 02:13 AM
Aug 21 2013, 10:18 PM
Posted Image

Amber Laign
Oh ya. They are definitely together and have been for a couple of years at least. Right now they are on vacation Island hopping in Hawaii. There were also on Fire Island. I think they have a summer house there. She was at the Oscars & Elton's party. They are way gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 03:29 AM
Posted Image
Is that them?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 27 2013, 09:18 PM
Aug 22 2013, 03:29 AM
Posted Image
Is that them?
Yup. On vacation in Hawaii from last week. A romantic sunset at their beach house rental.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 01:19 AM
So then what was the point of the Sahara rumors? To test the waters before Roberts does officially come out? Besides, it seems like it's just about being patient. She'll come out eventually, and either way, we all know anyway.
On the first page of this thread, dated October of 2012, someone posted that it was no secret that Storm and Robin were dating. Mstarz is the site that published an article February 21st 2013 that listed Storm Sahara, Amber, or Kristen Stewart as people Robin could be dating. That post [from first page of this thread] is what started it all, then National Enquirer published something on them [Storm and Robin. Then, according to Mstarz, Diandre Tristin (robin's stylist) fed other publications info in June that Storm and Robin had married :eyeroll: . I honestly believe that that post dated October of 2012 was written by Storm herself. She seems desperate enough. You would think accepting the damn COURAGE award Robin would have acknowledged Ms. Amber.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 27 2013, 09:36 PM
On the first page of this thread, dated October of 2012, someone posted that it was no secret that Storm and Robin were dating. Mstarz is the site that published an article February 21st 2013 that listed Storm Sahara, Amber, or Kristen Stewart as people Robin could be dating. That post [from first page of this thread] is what started it all, then National Enquirer published something on them [Storm and Robin. Then, according to Mstarz, Diandre Tristin (robin's stylist) fed other publications info in June that Storm and Robin had married :eyeroll: . I honestly believe that that post dated October of 2012 was written by Storm herself. She seems desperate enough. You would think accepting the damn COURAGE award Robin would have acknowledged Ms. Amber.
Kristen Stewart. :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 27 2013, 09:38 PM
Kristen Stewart. :rofl:
Robin you cougar, you. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's with Amber and has been since at least 2011/2012.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

robin thanked her longtime gf amber in here facebook photo today

source
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply