Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Robin Roberts; What's her deal?
Topic Started: May 10 2012, 02:00 AM (71,689 Views)
Unregistered

She's lesbian right? anybody know anything on her?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 02:00 AM
She's lesbian right? anybody know anything on her?
She's gay...she kind of outed herself a few years back at an HRC event where she presented an award to Martina Navratilova...it was kind of funny actually because before she made the presentation she joked that upon meeting Martina for the first time (who is now a good friend of Robin's) she wanted to ask her for her telephone number.......but seriously the good thing is that she keeps her private life, private, and that's probably as it should be...she seems really well respected and liked by everyone :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I thought it wonderful that she was the one who nabbed THE interview with President Obama. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Totally gay. I love her on GMA! Anyone know who her girlfriend is? Wondering what she looks like..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 02:27 AM
Totally gay. I love her on GMA! Anyone know who her girlfriend is? Wondering what she looks like..
x2! she definitely keeps her private life private, i couldn't find one pic! anybody ever had a pic of her and her gf?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's gay? I had a crush on her in elementary school lmao. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She was married to a man, though. ^o)
Guess it doesn't matter.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 02:09 AM
I thought it wonderful that she was the one who nabbed THE interview with President Obama. :D
I sent her a congratulaory tweet today. The irony was not lost on me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 02:35 AM
Guess it doesn't matter.
Geez, I never even knew she was married at one time...she really does keep it close to the vest. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Robin is NOT gay. Wtf?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 03:03 AM
Robin is NOT gay. Wtf?
She is gay...she's out to her friends and family, but she just doesn't broadcast it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Robin Roberts is a lesbian. She used to be involved with basketball coach Nell Fortner. Here's a picture of them with Kara Lawson at an awards dinner back in 2003 when they were still an item

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 03:09 AM
Robin Roberts is a lesbian. She used to be involved with basketball coach Nell Fortner. Here's a picture of them with Kara Lawson at an awards dinner back in 2003 when they were still an item

Posted Image
Adding: that's Nell on the left and Lawson in the middle, for people who don't know their basketball :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's always pinged to me. Good to know my gaydar is still working! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm finding it very hard to believe she's a lesbian. Never even heard rumors until now. Even Anderson Cooper's been gayed out. Robin on the other... never even heard a squeak about her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 05:09 AM
I'm finding it very hard to believe she's a lesbian. Never even heard rumors until now. Even Anderson Cooper's been gayed out. Robin on the other... never even heard a squeak about her.
Sorry, but just because you haven't heard the rumors, doesn't mean they weren't there. It hasn't been a big secret for quite some time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:stupid: The woman is obviously lez if she wanted to hit on Martina Navratilova
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 05:46 AM
:stupid: The woman is obviously lez if she wanted to hit on Martina Navratilova
Posted Image
How do you mean?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 02:35 AM
Guess it doesn't matter.
Stop making shit up, idiot. Never been married to a guy
Quote Post Goto Top

It's no secret
Unregistered

It is no secret that Robin Roberts long time girlfriend is Storm Sahara, it's under raps because of their 23 year age difference. However that has obviously change. Pay attention people. I know this personally. Robin is a very sweet person, and very much in love. Did you ever think that maybe she wants something for herself? And she is far from being in any closet. Just because she hasn't announced it to the world doesn't mean she's living a secret. Take a trip to GMA and tell me what you see. They are very open....DUH!!!!! :reality:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by STMTH, Mar 27 2013, 12:40 AM.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's no secret
Oct 17 2012, 12:21 PM
It is no secret that Robin Roberts long time girlfriend is Storm Sahara, it's under raps because of their 23 year age difference. However that has obviously change. Pay attention people. I know this personally. Robin is a very sweet person, and very much in love. Did you ever think that maybe she wants something for herself? And she is far from being in any closet. Just because she hasn't announced it to the world doesn't mean she's living a secret. Take a trip to GMA and tell me what you see. They are very open....DUH!!!!! :reality:
Is this your source?

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2013/02/robin-roberts-secret-heartache.html

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Girl, did you need the rumors, when you have eyes and ears? :P

For what it's worth, yes there's always been a few rumors about her, but she's not really the topic of gossip like some people. She's pretty low key.
Quote Post Goto Top

rumNcoke

Do some lesbians have ZERO gaydar or something?? :( :blinkwide:

She was flirting pretty hard with Abby Wambach recently when she was interviewed by Robin.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

rumNcoke
Mar 26 2013, 11:26 PM

She was flirting pretty hard with Abby Wambach recently when she was interviewed by Robin.
Few people would see a Wambach interview.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Isn't that the reason why Obama chose her to interview him about marriage equality, because she herself is gay?
Quote Post Goto Top

rumNcoke

Mar 27 2013, 12:24 AM
rumNcoke

Few people would see a Wambach interview.
My comments were two separate comments actually.

It takes little gaydar to know RR is teh ghey.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

You can't really compare Anderson Cooper and Robin Roberts because Cooper is white and a man. Roberts is a black female and there is never a strong interest in black females in the entertainment/media world.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's very attractive, but a little stiff for someone who was an athlete; or maybe she's trying to appear more feminine in her movements and it's coming across as a bit unnatural. Any African American woman her age who has got to where she is in the public eye has really had to have worked like hell.

Does anyone know what her gf looks like. I understand they are pretty much out in a certain NYC circle.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Didn't Piers Morgan practically out her once on his show? He said something about Obama's support of same sex marriage being an important moment for her, and her jaw practically hit the desk. Totally blindsided her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

rumNcoke

I would not mind flirting with her...Robin that is.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2012, 03:10 AM
May 10 2012, 03:09 AM

Posted Image
Adding: that's Nell on the left and Lawson in the middle, for people who don't know their basketball :lol:
Thanks. Know nothing about basketball. Nell looks like a coach. Cute.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's no secret
Oct 17 2012, 12:21 PM
Interesting. You posted this October of last year. The enquirer did not break this until February of this year. Have any other information on this relationsip, insider?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I could swear Robin had been with some white chick for years now;where did they pull this random black chick and pair them up? :O :unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 09:54 PM
I could swear Robin had been with some white chick for years now;where did they pull this random black chick and pair them up? :O :unsure:
My thoughts exactly, but because of the randomness I am more likely to believe it. But Robin has not come out. She is pretty open with her fans and viewers about personal stuff just not her relationships. So I would be shocked if she ever bothers to confirm that she is in a relationship with this woman. I would love for this to be true though!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply