Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,453,904 Views)
Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0orSB53QL0c&feature=plcp
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 12 2012, 05:40 PM
spoiler pic for October 17th

Spoiler: click to toggle
All I can say is :love: :love: :love: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I watched VL some time ago on YouTube with the Miriam/Rebecca storyline, but didn't have a clue about this one which I discovered a couple of days ago. I've been totally hooked and watched all of the episodes to date now. I need more!!! :rofl: This show is amazing and imo it's the best lesbian storyline there has ever been. Credit to the writers and actresses. I have to laugh though at the amount of times all of the characters have said 'leave me alone!!' Someone should do a tally. It would be off the scale! I feel sorry for Melanie though. The amount of time she has spent stuck to Jens' face is unreal!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The spoilers and pictures looks really promising and I'm extremely looking forward to the end of the month and then october but I have to say, please Marlene, please, take some intensive course on kissing techniques because well... you suck at it! I know kissing is not everything, chemistry and looks can overshadow the phisycal intimacy, bla bla bla, but come on now, after waiting 134373737 years for Marbecca to get together I want to see some real smooching and real passionate sex scenes! If I have to go through another cheek kissing shit like when they first slept together, I'll personally pay Tanja to run over Marlene with a suv and then do a reverse just to be sure!

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2012, 07:22 PM
The spoilers and pictures looks really promising and I'm extremely looking forward to the end of the month and then october but I have to say, please Marlene, please, take some intensive course on kissing techniques because well... you suck at it! I know kissing is not everything, chemistry and looks can overshadow the phisycal intimacy, bla bla bla, but come on now, after waiting 134373737 years for Marbecca to get together I want to see some real smooching and real passionate sex scenes! If I have to go through another cheek kissing shit like when they first slept together, I'll personally pay Tanja to run over Marlene with a suv and then do a reverse just to be sure!

I agree with you on that one with regards to the kissing. I could help her out with lessons though I'm sure :P
She's good with the lusty looks though!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

I agree with you on that one with regards to the kissing. I could help her out with lessons though I'm sure :P
I would also add she's a master in intense staring and walking backwards. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that, I was actually wishing she would bump into a dress or something :P

I love reading the yt comments about the awful kisses with everybody urging Marlene to improve her use of lips and tongue before getting it on with Rebecca :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2012, 10:02 PM
Quote:

I would also add she's a master in intense staring and walking backwards. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that, I was actually wishing she would bump into a dress or something :P

I love reading the yt comments about the awful kisses with everybody urging Marlene to improve her use of lips and tongue before getting it on with Rebecca :lol:
"she's a master in intense staring and walking backwards" :rofl: Very true.
These beautiful people can manage that though. I sure as hell would be the unfortunate one that would fall down a staircase!
I haven't read the YouTube replies but I'm hoping that's not how kissing is done in Germany as I quite like German women and may suddenly have to change my mind :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

sorry to break it up for many but I read somewhere that VL is very strict on french kissing...
and probably the actors choose not too get too intimate....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepShe's good with the lusty looks though!

sorry to break it up for many but I read somewhere that VL is very strict on french kissing...
and probably the actors choose not too get too intimate....
Don't get me wrong, I know fairly well it's a soap, parental control and all that thus I'm sure no one is expecting Marbecca doing twenty minutes of uninterrupted exchange of spittle with tongues inspecting every inch of their mouths, not that I would complain if that happened ;) , but you can't deny they haven't kissed properly yet. Mostly because of Marlene tight lips. On the other hand the kiss shared between Rebecca and Juliette or what was that ex name, was quite good imho.

Since I don't want to sound like a pervert lol, if we can't get a decent smooch, I'll be happy to settle down with some sweet couply gestures, like long tight embraces, hand holding or spooning in bed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 12 2012, 08:46 PM
I can't stop looking at the picture. Rebecca is like "I know you want me" and Marlene is just lost thinking "those lips.. must kiss them now.. kiss kiss kiss..." It's a perfect two women in love image. Even the dresses fit the scene.
I love the germans :rainbowheart:
Quote Post Goto Top

hanksredhat

I LOVE Melanie Kogler, but I agree about that sideways kiss. I wouldn't go as far to say she sucks at it. She's kissed Tristan that way too, and it doesn't work. But she's damn good at those smouldering stares! And everything else as far as I'm concerned. And let me give a shout out to the English translators too--thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image

"I'm too late"

:'( :'( :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2012, 11:55 AM
Tatjana was so quite and adorable -_-
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2012, 01:15 AM
Aug 21 2012, 11:53 AM
Aug 21 2012, 09:49 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
They said they don't have the time :eyeroll:
LOL but they have time to do a recap of every straight couple or glee-wanna be -lesbian couples ...these bitches... :spank:
:fart: AE has cleared out more hopeful lesbians than a fart in an elevator. They are all about pleasing the teeny market in LA. It used to be fun with the writers trying new things and mixing it up. Now all the decent ones have branched off to bigger things and it sucks majorly.

Novemberstern75 and the team on Youtube are awesome. :bowdown:

I love the german soaps with lesbian characters! The writing is pretty entertaining imo (no matter the criticisms sometimes for the overall storylines that are given), the actors do a great job and damn but the VL ladylovers are cute as Hell! ::horney::

Can't wait for the upcoming Marbecca eps. It has me completely hooked!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 15 2012, 03:32 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image

"I'm too late"

When did this happen, and how come I didn't see it?! Videoo pretty please :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 19 2012, 12:36 PM
Sep 15 2012, 03:32 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image

"I'm too late"

When did this happen, and how come I didn't see it?! Videoo pretty please :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnZULe-9Nyo&list=PLA2AB554F2E48EBF0&index=1&feature=plcp
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

new spoiler pics

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 08:32 AM
new spoiler pics

aww the first 2 pics.

Finally a happy Marbecca. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

paula2012

donde conseguis las fotos x favor

Unregistered

@ paula 2012 - would you please replace the Spanish w/some English! :wub: English is the ONLY language allowed to be used on L Chat! Thank you
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 09:56 AM
@ paula 2012 - would you please replace the Spanish w/some English! :wub: English is the ONLY language allowed to be used on L Chat! Thank you
listing of the rules, including language rule set by zetaboards can be found here: http://www.zetaboards.com/tos/
Quote Post Goto Top

paula2012

yes sorry

paula2012

new pic marbecca please

Unregistered

new spoiler pics

OMG at the first two pictures!!!!

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

appledust

new spoiler pics

Totally just gasped when i opened this! They look so cute! Friday couldn't come soon enough

Unregistered

new spoiler pics

from what episodes are these?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

appledust
Sep 20 2012, 04:56 PM
new spoiler pics

Totally just gasped when i opened this! They look so cute! Friday couldn't come soon enough
what will happen tomorrow?! Damn it, I'm so behind on the spoilers, damn school, damn work :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 05:55 PM
new spoiler pics

from what episodes are these?
the first two pics are from episode 4172 (friday, 26 october 2012)
and the other two pics are from episode 4173 (monday, 29 October 2012) and 4174 (tuesday, 30 cctober 2012)

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 09:49 PM
appledust
new spoiler pics

what will happen tomorrow?! Damn it, I'm so behind on the spoilers, damn school, damn work :blink:
Rosalie & Co

(btw...i don't know how often this link was posted here...it's always the same for spoilers guys)

but there are some new spoilers,but no one tranlated them so far (and my english is not good enough) but they are quite positive.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

spoilers until november 2nd:

source: http://chierscheforum.iphpbb3.com/forum/31135132nx52154/marlene--und-amp-rebecca-new-storyline-f95/preview-spoiler-t1738-s42.html
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

On a sidenote...
The singer "Aleen" who sings Marbeccas Song "Endlos Weit" was shooting for VL.The episodes will air in december...She will be part of a singing contest with Leonie..so it's not sure if it will be just about Leonie or if Marlene and Rebecca will also be part of it.
(It could be sweet....something like 'the first time together as a couple in public and Aleen singing "their" song ;) )
Aleen also posted 2 Marbecca videos with her songs on ther facebook page..shipper alert.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 10:58 PM
On a sidenote...
The singer "Aleen" who sings Marbeccas Song "Endlos Weit" was shooting for VL.The episodes will air in december...She will be part of a singing contest with Leonie..so it's not sure if it will be just about Leonie or if Marlene and Rebecca will also be part of it.
(It could be sweet....something like 'the first time together as a couple in public and Aleen singing "their" song ;) )
Aleen also posted 2 Marbecca videos with her songs on ther facebook page..shipper alert.

Posted Image
Posted Image
but both marlene and rebecca are a little involved in this SL because marlene hears leonie sing and wants to encourage her and i think rebecca will help her find an outfit.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

paula2012
Sep 20 2012, 10:20 AM
new pic marbecca please
you can find those pictures at the official Verbotene Liebe website.
here Verbote Liebe Folge

everything is in German. sorry but i can't help you with that...
Quote Post Goto Top

appledust

Sep 20 2012, 09:49 PM
appledust
new spoiler pics

Its just the next episode but feels like i've been waiting an age for it. Next week its all going to be worth is though :)

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 10:21 PM
spoilers until november 2nd:

source: http://chierscheforum.iphpbb3.com/forum/31135132nx52154/marlene--und-amp-rebecca-new-storyline-f95/preview-spoiler-t1738-s42.html
Tristan is going to have a triple heart attack once he finds out the truth. Btw, he's not only blind but also stupid since there's no way you could miss the love between Rebecca and Marlene.. even if you wanted to, they're just too obvious.
Quote Post Goto Top

25 users reading this topic (24 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: louloubright
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply