Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,880,902 Views)
Unregistered

Sep 28 2013, 06:29 PM
Next week in pictures.
Monday.
Posted Image

Tuesday.
Posted Image

Friday.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
:bigcry: :bigcry: last pictures
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2013, 07:10 PM
Sep 28 2013, 06:47 PM
Posted Image :shifty: :angel:
Anyone know what happened that things got so tame in VL? The lesbian s/l were very realistic and the lesbian couples alway had their own intimacy scenes. This new VL seems really different. JMHO
I've been watching a little over a year and I think the sex scenes for the hetero community are a little spicier than when I started viewing. The chrolli scenes I'm not really sure of. As far as Marbecca to me they aren't the main s/l so I don't think they are going to be given though sex scenes right now. JMO but I don't want to judge yet till I see another main s/l from them, it seems to me that if you aren't the main s/l you don't get those scenes and right now those scenes are for A,S, & T, D & R, B,T, & A, M,J & S & E but he at the time was part of Martha s/l.

But I think an interesting question for sure. Time will tell.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2013, 06:35 PM
Tennessee girl
Sep 28 2013, 06:32 PM
Incredible--there's already a total of about 25,000 hits for last Thursday's episode, between both versions from Novemberstern and the one from Mittag.

About 50 of them are mine though-LOL. :D

I sure hope someone from VL takes notice. :fingcross:
That is great :clap:
I have watched it 2 times on Mediathek (+ when I translated so Maybe 3) and 1 time on Mittag. So it cant be only you and I watching Tennessee ;)
It's funny because all of he praises for Dassica and their vids have stalled in views. I'm surprised because everyone seemed so interested. Marbecca rules, I just wish we could affect the ratings more. Maybe we can overload mediathek but VL is very aware of Mittag & Nov75 channels. They have subscribed to them so I know they are looking at those views.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

actually, Tatjana/Rebecca has kissed all Tristan/Jens gfs: Marlene and Bianca (the actress is Jens's gf)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2013, 08:18 PM
Sep 28 2013, 06:29 PM
Next week in pictures.

Friday
Posted Image

You can tell how much she is loved & respected by the girls & Till.

Posted Image
:bigcry: :bigcry: last pictures
I know I think these 2 scenes will be the saddest of the week. The basic good-bye to Patricia scenes & mama wolfe death.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2013, 08:15 PM
which is/are the episode/s that you would watch again and again and again?
and which is/are the episode/s that you skip over in a "Marbecca marathon"?
I haven't really rewatched the scenes where Marlene tries to continue to explain things to Tristan. I mean the ones where h hires a new girl for Lily Rose and the fire/water scene where marlene saves the day in no limits & Tristan decides to force her to stay. Never watch them more than 2 or 3 times.

But I will admit after coming to LChat I have rewatched scenes because I missed so much that was brought to my attention b everyone here. That's why I love this forum.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tennessee girl

Episode 4185, where R & M are in the Orangerie and Tristan and Sebastian are outside fencing. To me, that was the hottest sex scene ever--even though it was very short. Damn fencing scenes!

A close second to me is the bathroom/shower/seagull kitchen scene--episode 4257. I loved how sweet and uninhibited they were--no make-up, very playful and the "I'm falling in love all over again" look from Rebecca at the end. :wub:

I pretty much skip almost every scene with Tristan when he's fishface kissing Marlene, whining, drinking, snorting coke or screwing Bella--
so that's pretty much ALL the Tristan scenes in the last 18 months! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Tennessee girl
Sep 28 2013, 08:53 PM
Episode 4185, where R & M are in the Orangerie and Tristan and Sebastian are outside fencing. To me, that was the hottest sex scene ever--even though it was very short. Damn fencing scenes!

A close second to me is the bathroom/shower/seagull kitchen scene--episode 4257. I loved how sweet and uninhibited they were--no make-up, very playful and the "I'm falling in love all over again" look from Rebecca at the end. :wub:

I pretty much skip almost every scene with Tristan when he's fishface kissing Marlene, whining, drinking, snorting coke or screwing Bella--
so that's pretty much ALL the Tristan scenes in the last 18 months! :D
you're nice, thanks for answering! :hug:

I agree with you..each time they make sex there is tristan who ruins the moment
dammit :-/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I watch the episodes on TV or Mediathek depending on what time I get home. I watch it all ones, then I watch the scenes that has my interest again (all of Marlene, all of Marbecca and then some others sometimes). Then I read up on Lchat and ARD forum. And then sometimes the next day (if there were great scenes like last Tuesday) then I watch the scenes of my interest again.
So in other words I don’t do Marbecca marathon, but as you can see I do have a small marathon some of the evenings depending on if we get to see Marbecca or not :lol:
But I have been on Songs YouTube channel and watch some of the kissing and love scenes again. Especially the scene at the stud and their first time :$

One scene I have seen a few times that has nothing to do with kissing is the scenes at No limits with Tristan and Marlene when Tristan ask if Marlene is in love with Rebecca. It was so well acted. And another one is the scene at No limits with Rebecca, Tristan and Marlene when Rebecca says to Tristan that she is in love with Marlene, and they have to hide the rest of the story, also great.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wednesday, not Tuesday - sorry.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The stud farm, the shower and the fencing scenes are my favorites too. I used to do the marbecca marathon matbe like 3 times already but anymore. Lets face it its going to be dry for marbecca in the next cpuple of months due to mama wolfe death. It doesnt seem right for them to get it on when marlene is griefing and rebecca is there to comfort her. But whatever the future they heading too I hope the writers not going to twist it at the end because honestly I've been watching soaps from different country lately and they tend to screw up the lesbian s/l toward the end which some doesnt make any sense just because they dont want to offend the audiences that against the lgbt
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2013, 08:34 PM
Sep 28 2013, 06:35 PM
Tennessee girl
Sep 28 2013, 06:32 PM
Incredible--there's already a total of about 25,000 hits for last Thursday's episode, between both versions from Novemberstern and the one from Mittag.

About 50 of them are mine though-LOL. :D

I sure hope someone from VL takes notice. :fingcross:
That is great :clap:
I have watched it 2 times on Mediathek (+ when I translated so Maybe 3) and 1 time on Mittag. So it cant be only you and I watching Tennessee ;)
It's funny because all of he praises for Dassica and their vids have stalled in views. I'm surprised because everyone seemed so interested. Marbecca rules, I just wish we could affect the ratings more. Maybe we can overload mediathek but VL is very aware of Mittag & Nov75 channels. They have subscribed to them so I know they are looking at those views.
They've stalled because people have finally realized that Dassica are not a couple, and never will be a couple. And that both characters are straight. People kept trying to find hidden feelings and subtext where there was none. So they've moved on.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

There are just so many scenes and episodes that I love. This couple has had one of the most beautifully written love stories on daytime TV and yes now it's seems things have been halted a little bit, (DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY!) but I personally don't think it has anything to do with the actresses.

Episode/Folge 4101 - Rebecca parties and the next morning Marlene tries to have a normal convo and brings her glass of water to Rebecca and sees her in tears. Marlene tries to stay close to Rebecca, bc it's so hard for her not to have any contact with her, but Rebecca pushes her away, bc she can't take how much it hurts. Marlene tells Tristan she would like to have a smaller wedding and Rebecca walks in and they share this intense look of longing for each other, and then Rebecca tells T-bird that she fell in love with Marlene.

Episode/Folge 4113 Part 1 - Jealous Marlene. Enough said!

Episode/Folge 4139 - Where Rebecca asks Marlene to tell her that she doesn't love her. Marlene almost kisses Rebecca in Orangery when they are arguing and runs back to room upset. The next day the scenes with Marlene and Tanya were very funny then Melanie acts the scene so beautifully and painfully where she tells Rebecca that she doesn't love her(the pain in her face was so real)

Episode/Folge 4142 - Starts off with Marlene and Rebecca in the bathroom and Marlene saying why did you design the dress and they argue a little. But my favorite scene of this episode is when Marlene is running down the stairs to get to Arno's funeral and runs in to Rebecca. Marlene is crying and Rebecca opens her arms to comfort her and they embrace and you see Marlene let out all of this emotion. I think the mixture of emotions between Arno's death and the feelings she can't hold back for Rebecca all came together in this one moment and once again Melanie acted it beautifully. That brings us to No Limits where Rebecca tells Marlene I know I need to accept that you and T-bird are together and the wedding gift will be her goodbye gift. The sadness on Marlene's face is so felt here.

Episodes/Folge 4148,4149,4150part1,2 - Rebecca's love declaration and Marlene's tears rolling down her face as Rebecca says, "that she loves her and this will always be the case." ugh dagger in heart. Marlene sitting in the kitchen looking so distraught and sad. Of course the BEST KISS EVER FROM MARBECCA. Marlene admitting to her mom in not so many words that she's in love with Rebecca.

Episodes/Folge 4165, 4167, - Yay! Marbecca at last together! Such a cute love scene. They were so effortlessly happy and in love. The Justus interruptions, the cuddling and kiss on the forehead in the bedroom, the necklace exchange at the lake.(really good kiss here as well)

Episodes/Folge 4172 - Pure adorableness all around! From the making out on the couch, to the making out at LCL, to the romantic dinner at Schneiders, to Rebecca stripping of Marlene's shirt with the door still open then making out on couch again. (WHERE HAVE THESE SCENES GONE TO VL! I MEAN THERE HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH OPPORTUNITIES ESPECIALLY LATELY TO HAVE ADD SOME OF THESE TYPES OF SCENES AGAIN.)

Episode/Folge 4176 - Marlene comforts Rebecca at LCL after she doesn't tell Tristan they are together and they have a little lunch time romp at the Wolf's.

Episode/Folge 4185 - The cute bedroom scene with the foot rub and the kiss good night, and then the love scene and then they just hold each other bc they are so happy and free.

Episode/Folge 4193, 4194, 4195 - I loved these scenes so much! The ass grab, the making out in the couch when Ludwig catches them, the sheik then the 1st small argument as couple and then the make-up scene. (THEY HAVEN'T HAD ANOTHER MAKE-UP SCENE LIKE THIS! ANOTHER THING MISSING.)

Episode/Folge 4204, 4206, 4207 - The cute scene where Marlene is happy bc she's gonna coach Leonie and they start to get a little frisky, and then Marlene auditions for the musical and Rebecca is so happy for her and gives her a shirt to wear. Rebecca stands up for Marlene to T-Bird almost hits his car and then Marlene says nothing can come between us.

Episode/Folge 4214 - Marlene comes back from Paris and comforts Rebecca

Episode/Folge 4222, 4223, 4224, 4226 - The sweet kisses they share when they get back from shopping and Rebecca tells Marlene you'll fine something better to do than sing Lily Rose. The barn scene of course and them holding each other after the fire in the Orangery. Then Marlene tells Hagen, "yes we were that busy!" Love this line.

(THIS MARKS THE LAST TIME THERE HAS BEEN AN ACTUAL LOVE SCENE BETWEEN THE TWO)

Episode/Folge 4227, 4228 - Some of my favorite scenes between the ladies. Marlene sings Lily Rose again and loses her voice. Heartbreaking and Rebecca was a great girlfriend all the way.

Episode/Folge 4236 - Everything about this episode I loved. I didn't like that Marlene was keeping the secret from Rebecca, but it make for some good angst and I love the kitchen kisses when Rebecca caught Marlene and T-bird talking.

Episode/Folge 4244 - Marlene comforting Rebecca, Rebecca comforting Marlene and tells her she can tell her anything.

Episode/Folge 4257, 4258, 4259 - Rebecca comes home early from party to be with Marlene, kitchen seagull scene, marlene cooking for rebecca, good bye Lily Rose.

Episode/Folge 4268 - Trixie Fox!

Episode/Folge 4295 - Rebecca working late and Marlene brings her food and they share a sweet scene.

Episode/Folge 4300 - Marlene stops Rebecca and pulls her in for a passionate kiss and then a butt slap. (THE LAST TIME THEY'VE SHARED A PASSIONATE KISS)

Episode/Folge 4304 - Marlene picks Rebecca up from work for dinner and relaxation time before the the big photo shoot.

Episode/Folge 4327 - Their biggest fight to date as couple and the cute make-up scene although I know most of us fans were hoping for more.

Episode/Folge 4331, 4332 - (OF COURSE THE SLAP HEARD ROUND THE MARBECCA WORLD - MARLENE SLAPPING TANYA) Rebecca joining Marlene at the Wolf's and getting involved in the family drama. Also loved when Thomas told "Marlene she had room to talk about the whole cheating thing," and told Rebecca that the thing with them was totally different.

Episode/Folge 4354 - Rebecca 1st day back at LCL and Marlene there to make sure Tanya doesn't give her shit.

Episode/Folge 4364, 4365 - Jealous Marlene is back!

As you can see I'm still a fan although it hasn't gone our way in a long time, still hopeful and wishing for the passion that there used to be. But i've had to watch a lot of old Marbecca episodes to keep my fandom alive and well.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2013, 11:18 PM
There are just so many scenes and episodes that I love. This couple has had one of the most beautifully written love stories on daytime TV and yes now it's seems things have been halted a little bit, (DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY!) but I personally don't think it has anything to do with the actresses.

Episode/Folge 4101 - Rebecca parties and the next morning Marlene tries to have a normal convo and brings her glass of water to Rebecca and sees her in tears. Marlene tries to stay close to Rebecca, bc it's so hard for her not to have any contact with her, but Rebecca pushes her away, bc she can't take how much it hurts. Marlene tells Tristan she would like to have a smaller wedding and Rebecca walks in and they share this intense look of longing for each other, and then Rebecca tells T-bird that she fell in love with Marlene.

Episode/Folge 4113 Part 1 - Jealous Marlene. Enough said!

Episode/Folge 4139 - Where Rebecca asks Marlene to tell her that she doesn't love her. Marlene almost kisses Rebecca in Orangery when they are arguing and runs back to room upset. The next day the scenes with Marlene and Tanya were very funny then Melanie acts the scene so beautifully and painfully where she tells Rebecca that she doesn't love her(the pain in her face was so real)

Episode/Folge 4142 - Starts off with Marlene and Rebecca in the bathroom and Marlene saying why did you design the dress and they argue a little. But my favorite scene of this episode is when Marlene is running down the stairs to get to Arno's funeral and runs in to Rebecca. Marlene is crying and Rebecca opens her arms to comfort her and they embrace and you see Marlene let out all of this emotion. I think the mixture of emotions between Arno's death and the feelings she can't hold back for Rebecca all came together in this one moment and once again Melanie acted it beautifully. That brings us to No Limits where Rebecca tells Marlene I know I need to accept that you and T-bird are together and the wedding gift will be her goodbye gift. The sadness on Marlene's face is so felt here.

Episodes/Folge 4148,4149,4150part1,2 - Rebecca's love declaration and Marlene's tears rolling down her face as Rebecca says, "that she loves her and this will always be the case." ugh dagger in heart. Marlene sitting in the kitchen looking so distraught and sad. Of course the BEST KISS EVER FROM MARBECCA. Marlene admitting to her mom in not so many words that she's in love with Rebecca.

Episodes/Folge 4165, 4167, - Yay! Marbecca at last together! Such a cute love scene. They were so effortlessly happy and in love. The Justus interruptions, the cuddling and kiss on the forehead in the bedroom, the necklace exchange at the lake.(really good kiss here as well)

Episodes/Folge 4172 - Pure adorableness all around! From the making out on the couch, to the making out at LCL, to the romantic dinner at Schneiders, to Rebecca stripping of Marlene's shirt with the door still open then making out on couch again. (WHERE HAVE THESE SCENES GONE TO VL! I MEAN THERE HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH OPPORTUNITIES ESPECIALLY LATELY TO HAVE ADD SOME OF THESE TYPES OF SCENES AGAIN.)

Episode/Folge 4176 - Marlene comforts Rebecca at LCL after she doesn't tell Tristan they are together and they have a little lunch time romp at the Wolf's.

Episode/Folge 4185 - The cute bedroom scene with the foot rub and the kiss good night, and then the love scene and then they just hold each other bc they are so happy and free.

Episode/Folge 4193, 4194, 4195 - I loved these scenes so much! The ass grab, the making out in the couch when Ludwig catches them, the sheik then the 1st small argument as couple and then the make-up scene. (THEY HAVEN'T HAD ANOTHER MAKE-UP SCENE LIKE THIS! ANOTHER THING MISSING.)

Episode/Folge 4204, 4206, 4207 - The cute scene where Marlene is happy bc she's gonna coach Leonie and they start to get a little frisky, and then Marlene auditions for the musical and Rebecca is so happy for her and gives her a shirt to wear. Rebecca stands up for Marlene to T-Bird almost hits his car and then Marlene says nothing can come between us.

Episode/Folge 4214 - Marlene comes back from Paris and comforts Rebecca

Episode/Folge 4222, 4223, 4224, 4226 - The sweet kisses they share when they get back from shopping and Rebecca tells Marlene you'll fine something better to do than sing Lily Rose. The barn scene of course and them holding each other after the fire in the Orangery. Then Marlene tells Hagen, "yes we were that busy!" Love this line.

(THIS MARKS THE LAST TIME THERE HAS BEEN AN ACTUAL LOVE SCENE BETWEEN THE TWO)

Episode/Folge 4227, 4228 - Some of my favorite scenes between the ladies. Marlene sings Lily Rose again and loses her voice. Heartbreaking and Rebecca was a great girlfriend all the way.

Episode/Folge 4236 - Everything about this episode I loved. I didn't like that Marlene was keeping the secret from Rebecca, but it make for some good angst and I love the kitchen kisses when Rebecca caught Marlene and T-bird talking.

Episode/Folge 4244 - Marlene comforting Rebecca, Rebecca comforting Marlene and tells her she can tell her anything.

Episode/Folge 4257, 4258, 4259 - Rebecca comes home early from party to be with Marlene, kitchen seagull scene, marlene cooking for rebecca, good bye Lily Rose.

Episode/Folge 4268 - Trixie Fox!

Episode/Folge 4295 - Rebecca working late and Marlene brings her food and they share a sweet scene.

Episode/Folge 4300 - Marlene stops Rebecca and pulls her in for a passionate kiss and then a butt slap. (THE LAST TIME THEY'VE SHARED A PASSIONATE KISS)

Episode/Folge 4304 - Marlene picks Rebecca up from work for dinner and relaxation time before the the big photo shoot.

Episode/Folge 4327 - Their biggest fight to date as couple and the cute make-up scene although I know most of us fans were hoping for more.

Episode/Folge 4331, 4332 - (OF COURSE THE SLAP HEARD ROUND THE MARBECCA WORLD - MARLENE SLAPPING TANYA) Rebecca joining Marlene at the Wolf's and getting involved in the family drama. Also loved when Thomas told "Marlene she had room to talk about the whole cheating thing," and told Rebecca that the thing with them was totally different.

Episode/Folge 4354 - Rebecca 1st day back at LCL and Marlene there to make sure Tanya doesn't give her shit.

Episode/Folge 4364, 4365 - Jealous Marlene is back!

As you can see I'm still a fan although it hasn't gone our way in a long time, still hopeful and wishing for the passion that there used to be. But i've had to watch a lot of old Marbecca episodes to keep my fandom alive and well.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Your list is like mine :clap: loves the ass grab part.i wonder if melanie just go for it or you know kinda like the used to it grabbing conscience
Quote Post Goto Top

Tennessee girl

Wow, thanks for that--loved your list and your reasons why. Also, it kind of made me think how much I miss the Best of Marbecca tumblr and her insightful observations. I'd give anything if I'd printed or saved all her posts. ^o)

Unregistered

Tennessee girl
Sep 29 2013, 01:16 AM
Wow, thanks for that--loved your list and your reasons why. Also, it kind of made me think how much I miss the Best of Marbecca tumblr and her insightful observations. I'd give anything if I'd printed or saved all her posts. ^o)
Thanks guys! It was fun reliving some of these moments as I was typing them. Busy busy busy week so today was a day of laziness, watching college football, and drinking good beer. Saw people sharing some of their fav. moments so I thought I'd go all out while having my lazy, relaxing day.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

thanks for your answers :hug:
happy weekend!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2013, 08:29 PM
Sep 28 2013, 06:47 PM
Posted Image :shifty: :angel:
Anyone know what happened that things got so tame in VL? The lesbian s/l were very realistic and the lesbian couples alway had their own intimacy scenes. This new VL seems really different. JMHO
I've been watching a little over a year and I think the sex scenes for the hetero community are a little spicier than when I started viewing. The chrolli scenes I'm not really sure of. As far as Marbecca to me they aren't the main s/l so I don't think they are going to be given though sex scenes right now. JMO but I don't want to judge yet till I see another main s/l from them, it seems to me that if you aren't the main s/l you don't get those scenes and right now those scenes are for A,S, & T, D & R, B,T, & A, M,J & S & E but he at the time was part of Martha s/l.

Thank you for your opinion. I was noticing the same as well. I personally think the Marbecca s/l carries well even though they are no longer a main s/l. They are so cute and sexy together and they have developed really well as characters and as actresses that I think that if they were moved to a main s/l that it would be much spicier than the hetro s/ls. Do you know what I mean? The chemistry is really good now compared to a year ago. Some of it IMO is because they moved Marbecca to a side s/l and that maybe eases the intensity of their onscreen romance and have the actresses the space to become friends and familiar with acting as a couple. Things look much more natural between Tatjana and Melanie.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 10:53 AM
Sep 28 2013, 08:29 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Thank you for your opinion. I was noticing the same as well. I personally think the Marbecca s/l carries well even though they are no longer a main s/l. They are so cute and sexy together and they have developed really well as characters and as actresses that I think that if they were moved to a main s/l that it would be much spicier than the hetro s/ls. Do you know what I mean? The chemistry is really good now compared to a year ago. Some of it IMO is because they moved Marbecca to a side s/l and that maybe eases the intensity of their onscreen romance and have the actresses the space to become friends and familiar with acting as a couple. Things look much more natural between Tatjana and Melanie.
I totally agree! We go crazy for their scenes now w/o sex or sometimes even kissing and their chemistry still explodes. I think their next main s/l will be phenomenal because you're right Melanie & Tatjana are becoming more comfortable as a couple. I know it was hard for Tatjana to replace a popular actress & then have sex scenes to boot all in her first year & I think she handled it gracefully. Melanie is a great partner to her & like I said a few posts back I'm extremely lucky & happy to have discovered them.

I know I'm not alone saying that every time they are onscreen together, I just continue to want to see them more & more.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 10:58 AM
Posted Image
that's awesome!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 11:27 AM
Posted Image
that's awesome!
:omg: Alexa we all know that Rebecca is hot and sexy, but she belongs to Marlene so hands off ;) :dance:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I dont think we will get a kiss like this again. It was more of a kiss than the characters normally do on VL. But a great kiss it was. Marlene/Melanie can kiss me like that anytime she want ;) But I am sure we will get some romance and kisses again someday.
ps. Look at Tatjans lip at the end of the 2 gif :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 03:24 PM
I dont think we will get a kiss like this again. It was more of a kiss than the characters normally do on VL. But a great kiss it was. Marlene/Melanie can kiss me like that anytime she want ;) But I am sure we will get some romance and kisses again someday.
Posted ImagePosted Image
pure passion from Marlene i love that kiss
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

whoever did this, well done! :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 03:37 PM
Sep 29 2013, 03:24 PM
Posted ImagePosted Image
pure passion from Marlene i love that kiss
ladies that's the kiss we want to see in the future :blow:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Anyone else doing a marathon?
Quote Post Goto Top

Guest 7

Boy is this thread dead or what??

Come on Tuesday!!
I know I'm dreaming here but wouldn't some sweet "make up sex"
be nice after their argument? Instead we'll have Moma Wolf's death-
I dread the sadness of that. I like her so much, she will be missed. :crybaby:

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://song2519.tumblr.com/post/31733079395/i-cant-i-cant-take-my-eyes-off-of-you-and-and
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
I will pay 70 by the way ^_^
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 08:51 PM
Posted ImagePosted Image
i rise to 90 camels :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
sweet scene

http://song2519.tumblr.com/post/47781795591/dear-superfilly-for-others-people-they-may
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 09:04 PM
Posted ImagePosted Image
I pay 101 ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 09:08 PM
Sep 29 2013, 09:04 PM
Posted ImagePosted Image
I pay 101 ;)
i over bet with 200 :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

15 users reading this topic (13 Guests and 1 Anonymous)
Members: WNCwoman15
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply