Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,656,373 Views)
Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 09:49 AM
Aug 21 2012, 08:41 AM
Aug 21 2012, 12:58 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
i have to agree. For a website that supposedly caters to the LGBT community they have done a poor job of finding lesbian stories all over the world. The lack of subtitles is pure BS. Fans are very capable of putting vids w/ subtitles.

Their priority mostly are just US shows so yeah foreign couple like Marbecca will be ignored in that site.
agree...and it wouldn't be a lot of trouble to post a monthly update on international lesbians (media,television,shows,etc.)
i agree to your suggestion. Just an update of all the other foreign lesbian storylines should do the trick if they don't have the "time" to make Long weekly recaps like Rizzles and PLL.
I mean it was suppose to be a site where you can find comprehensive news, updates and recaps of LGBT stories around the world. I guess I was wrong.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 23 2012, 05:14 AM
Aug 22 2012, 10:52 PM
new spoilers till october 5th

http://rosalieundco.wordpress.com/tv-shows/spoilers/
I just hope this doesnt change anything for marbecca :/
the users from vl-forum on ard.de are speculating if at least one of them gonna leave :-/
i hope it will be just a short break if rebecca &/ marlene decide to go away for a little while to calm down tristan or something like that...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Here we go again... why does everything has to be around a freaking guy?! Marlene finally confesses her love to Rebecca and we get three episodes in a row about Triatan and his anger? :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 23 2012, 07:25 AM
Aug 21 2012, 09:49 AM
Aug 21 2012, 08:41 AM

agree...and it wouldn't be a lot of trouble to post a monthly update on international lesbians (media,television,shows,etc.)
i agree to your suggestion. Just an update of all the other foreign lesbian storylines should do the trick if they don't have the "time" to make Long weekly recaps like Rizzles and PLL.
I mean it was suppose to be a site where you can find comprehensive news, updates and recaps of LGBT stories around the world. I guess I was wrong.
AE cannot be considered a LGBT site anymore since it MOSTLY focuses on straight tv shows and movies while praising mysoginistic men in between.

It's quite evident there's almost nothing lesbian going on on american television right now, but still, covering international tv shows with lesbian parings never cross the AE minds. Are they afraid to show Europeans are momentarily more progressive? Or perhaps they need to kiss Glee butts and show Brittana is the best lesbian couple that has ever graced our screens.

It's frustrating because this way a lot of people are missing out great storylines. Heck I wouldn't have known for Marbecca if it wasn't for the L chat! And as pointed out, the language barrier can be easily overcomed since pretty much all the shows are subtitled in English on youtube.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 23 2012, 10:01 AM

the users from vl-forum on ard.de are speculating if at least one of them gonna leave :-/
i hope it will be just a short break if rebecca &/ marlene decide to go away for a little while to calm down tristan or something like that...
Sounds like the actress playing rebecca might leave VL .. god this show is awful.. I was finally excited to see the upcoming episodes and now this... whatever, let's wait for new spoilers.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 23 2012, 01:03 PM

Sounds like the actress playing rebecca might leave VL .. god this show is awful.. I was finally excited to see the upcoming episodes and now this... whatever, let's wait for new spoilers.
why does it sound like it?it just says that marlene don't want to run away like she always did...the spoiler doesn't say that rebecca is leaving.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 23 2012, 11:07 AM

Here we go again... why does everything has to be around a freaking guy?! Marlene finally confesses her love to Rebecca and we get three episodes in a row about Triatan and his anger? :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
with Tristans back story,this is just what i was expecting...jealousy is a big part in Tristans life,he has a real problems with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

nah!i don't think that one of them will just leave or anything,too much efford was put into this SL (on the other hand,it's a soap opera..it would be surprising if they would ride happily into the sunset)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 23 2012, 01:52 PM

nah!i don't think that one of them will just leave or anything,too much efford was put into this SL (on the other hand,it's a soap opera..it would be surprising if they would ride happily into the sunset)
nah i dont think either will leave. don't worry girls.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think they should find thier own place away from the family, start fresh by themselves.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

sigh* :(

why do the actresses that play Rebecca always leave the show
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

We would have most likely have heard by now if any of these actresses were leaving the show , I looked it up, with the last rebecca, that left Jasmine Lord, they announced it like 6 months in advance before her last air date, so I think were pretty safe. oh and by the way Arno who is leaving the show, thats been up to for months that he's leaving also.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 24 2012, 04:36 AM
sigh* :(

why do the actresses that play Rebecca always leave the show
Who the hell says that she's leaving?Jesus...it says "Rebecca wants to leave (...)"
--> it's just a part of the SL that she wants it...just an idea she has...nothing more

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 23 2012, 01:49 PM

with Tristans back story,this is just what i was expecting...jealousy is a big part in Tristans life,he has a real problems with it.
Looks like Marlene won't get rid of him for quite some time... boring. Marbecca should do a romantc gateway and get away from everybody.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 25 2012, 11:34 AM

Looks like Marlene won't get rid of him for quite some time... boring. Marbecca should do a romantc gateway and get away from everybody.
I don't think it's jealousy..I think Tristans just wants to ruin Marlenes life after he was left at the altar :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 25 2012, 12:05 PM
Aug 25 2012, 11:34 AM

I don't think it's jealousy..I think Tristans just wants to ruin Marlenes life after he was left at the altar :'(
I agree, this dude won't leave them alone for a while
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think I read somewhere Tatjana Kästel (Rebecca) will be there until May. She will continue doing theater which is what she loves most.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 25 2012, 04:32 PM
I think I read somewhere Tatjana Kästel (Rebecca) will be there until May. She will continue doing theater which is what she loves most.
:( source?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 25 2012, 06:54 PM
:( source?
what? where you read that? evidence! evidence!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

yes..where did you read this?because i'm pretty sure i know all interviews with her and i didn't read it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

does anyone know where this picture comes from? interview? Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 26 2012, 04:13 PM
That's Marlene's sister, Kim, painting with Rebecca. Marlene is in the background. Must be some kind of Wolf family (Marlene's family) event.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

When is Marbecca back?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 26 2012, 05:09 PM
That's Marlene's sister, Kim, painting with Rebecca. Marlene is in the background. Must be some kind of Wolf family (Marlene's family) event.
possibly some future episode
Quote Post Goto Top

Kellyfm
Unregistered

Posted Image
Awwwwww i'm looking forward to this image coming soon EPISODE 4155 ( Tuesday, 02 October 2012 )
Sooooo cute gosh i <3 Marbecca
Quote Post Goto Top

Kellyfm
Unregistered

Aug 28 2012, 01:18 AM

Yeah its EPISODE 4156 ( Thursday, 04 October 2012 )
Hop that helped!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Kellyfm
Aug 29 2012, 03:36 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Hop that helped!
Yes it did! Do you know whats going to happen that day?
Thank you!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 29 2012, 04:49 PM
Kellyfm
Aug 29 2012, 03:36 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Hop that helped!
Yes it did! Do you know whats going to happen that day?
Thank you!
not the OP,but the spoiler for the picture says "After the wedding debacle Kim (Nicole Mieth, r.) and Rebecca (Tatiana Kästel, l.) approach each other only slowly."
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

how can two hands be so....attractive :wub:

Posted Image
Posted Image

*[url=marlenevonlahnstein.tumblr.com]marlenevonlahnstein.tumblr.com[/URL]
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Kellyfm
Aug 29 2012, 03:34 PM
Posted Image
Awwwwww i'm looking forward to this image coming soon EPISODE 4155 ( Tuesday, 02 October 2012 )
:wub: All that's missed is a kiss!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 30 2012, 09:32 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Which episode is this gif from?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 30 2012, 12:00 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

it´s from yesterdays episode
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 30 2012, 12:04 PM
Aug 30 2012, 12:00 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

it´s from yesterdays episode
Thanks. I still have some episodes to catch up..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

spoilers from october 8th till 11th
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Kellyfm
Aug 29 2012, 03:34 PM
Posted Image
where do you finde pics like these? i only know ard.de as a source for pics of future episods and these are currently end at the end of september... :-/
Quote Post Goto Top

10 users reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: mm21
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply