Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,466,081 Views)
Unregistered

marlene should working for lcl
every break they can take time together

shehumper
Quote Post Goto Top

Wow
Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 07:21 AM
october
Jul 2 2013, 06:41 AM
Welcome on board!! ^_^
Yes Welcome WOW!!!!

Hope you enjoy Marbecca as much as we do!!!

Do you have top 5 Marbecca moments yet?

Thank you ladies

I do enjoy Marbecca so much

I have a lot of favorite moments and I can't decide which are the top 5 but here are some (not in random)

* Spin the bottle game, as they kissed the guys around them as if they disappeared (that kiss blew Marlene's away)
* When Marlene mistook Rebecca as Tristan. I love how Marlene looks Rebecca the entire scene so adorable (and I'm screaming at the monitor "oh c'mon look at your face Marlene you're head over heels")
* After the Trixie Fox incident, Rebecca apologized to Marlene and even prepared lunch. She told her she misses her (I like how they kiss and make up)
* All the scenes of a jealous-Marlene with Juliette
* When Rebecca told Marlene about the chance of her damage vc, that they shouldn't give in, that perhaps a miracle happen, that them together is also a miracle. I cried with them on the scene
* Marlene telling a sleeping Rebecca she will prove how much she loves her then I melt but died on the next scene -- bArno, the love confession, the necklace, the music... so romantic :love:

Sorry I don't know their episode #s because I watched Novemberstern75's Marbecca videos in sequence :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I am more focust on the beautiful blond in the back :D
With the clothes that Rebecca and Juri is making these days I would not put Marlene through the horror of being seen in that.
It is not like the dresses and the suit that was made for Lilly Rose :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 01:42 AM
Jul 2 2013, 01:35 AM
Did anyone else notice I think it's the first time Marlene wasn't wearing her necklace? :blinkwide: Well except when they took a shower together. I know I know it doesn't mean anything. Just noticed it that's all since they both always have them on. I mean she was working out. No worries no worries.
I have seen marlene without the necklace couple of times..rebecca wears it all the time though...
i think it's a sign that vl will split them temporarily. who knows?...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wow
Jul 2 2013, 10:54 AM
Jul 2 2013, 07:21 AM
october
Jul 2 2013, 06:41 AM
Welcome on board!! ^_^
Yes Welcome WOW!!!!

Hope you enjoy Marbecca as much as we do!!!

Do you have top 5 Marbecca moments yet?

Thank you ladies

I do enjoy Marbecca so much

I have a lot of favorite moments and I can't decide which are the top 5 but here are some (not in random)

* Spin the bottle game, as they kissed the guys around them as if they disappeared (that kiss blew Marlene's away)
* When Marlene mistook Rebecca as Tristan. I love how Marlene looks Rebecca the entire scene so adorable (and I'm screaming at the monitor "oh c'mon look at your face Marlene you're head over heels")
* After the Trixie Fox incident, Rebecca apologized to Marlene and even prepared lunch. She told her she misses her (I like how they kiss and make up)
* All the scenes of a jealous-Marlene with Juliette
* When Rebecca told Marlene about the chance of her damage vc, that they shouldn't give in, that perhaps a miracle happen, that them together is also a miracle. I cried with them on the scene
* Marlene telling a sleeping Rebecca she will prove how much she loves her then I melt but died on the next scene -- bArno, the love confession, the necklace, the music... so romantic :love:

Sorry I don't know their episode #s because I watched Novemberstern75's Marbecca videos in sequence :$
Great choices, many of my favourites to.
I am missing on do ;) the scene at No limits after the first night together, where the hold hands and look at each other. I love that scene.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 10:53 AM
marlene should working for lcl
every break they can take time together

shehumper
if marlene working for lcl then marbecca will have a lot of screen time and vl don't want that. besides it against tv/vl show rules.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I do not know why Jessica gets so much screentime...nobody(forum) likes her ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 11:11 AM
I do not know why Jessica gets so much screentime...nobody(forum) likes her ^o)
nobody likes her but it seems the writers like her so much otherwise she wouldn't gets so much screentime. which is suck :facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Tristan.... is a model?. I wanna spinpukeemo He doesn't even have a good looking to be a model other than his height. What's up VL? Are you guys blind or something?. Doesn't Tristan have a job anymore like Marlene ..... It should be Marlene not him lol. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 11:25 AM
Tristan.... is a model?. I wanna spinpukeemo He doesn't even have a good looking to be a model other than his height. What's up VL? Are you guys blind or something?. Doesn't Tristan have a job anymore like Marlene ..... It should be Marlene not him lol. ;)
emilio would be better than tristan

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 11:28 AM

yes emilio would be better choice because of his handsome face but he looks kind of short to be a model. no? :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 11:37 AM

yes emilio would be better choice because of his handsome face but he looks kind of short to be a model. no? :lol:

florian wünsche 1.76 m

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 11:44 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

florian wünsche 1.76 m

Think it's kinda funny. Think they were going for the comic relief on this one. I mean Tristen, model? this goofy looking uptight snob, model? Funny right. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 11:48 AM
Jul 2 2013, 11:44 AM

florian wünsche 1.76 m

Think it's kinda funny. Think they were going for the comic relief on this one. I mean Tristen, model? this goofy looking uptight snob, model? Funny right. ;)

maybe it's a fashion show for snobs B-)
Quote Post Goto Top

October

Surely, it'll be about the forthcoming fashion show..an occasion..
We will see next week.. there is another picture on VLsite with Tristan greeting Juri (by fists..obviously in Juri's style)

..Tristan fraternizes with the enemy.. =_= ..instead of helping her sister... I want to see how it got started.. ^o)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

october
Jul 2 2013, 11:53 AM
Surely, it'll be about the forthcoming fashion show..an occasion..
We will see next week.. there is another picture on VLsite with Tristan greeting Juri (by fists..obviously in Juri's style)

..Tristan fraternizes with the enemy.. =_= ..instead of helping her sister... I want to see how it got started.. ^o)

rebecca has a better haircut (pictures) in this episode

Quote Post Goto Top

October

folge 4185

Papa Wolf (to Marlene): You considered that Family and you picked the best. Well, except Hagen. (And Tristan, I would add)

Unregistered

october
Jul 2 2013, 12:01 PM
folge 4185

Papa Wolf (to Marlene): You considered that Family and you picked the best. Well, except Hagen. (And Tristan, I would add)

why says thomas that with hagen?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Seeing Till Demtroeder aka Papa Wolf posting a pic on his FB page from Max's baptism reminds me again how silly these writers are..Let's have a baptism for a dead Lahnstein brother, but not have his sister or brothers there, and it's at the castle! At least lovely Elizabeth is there to represent. Just so darn ridiculous.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Spoiler

not marbecca

not marlene

not rebecca

seriously fuck you vl
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 01:14 PM
Spoiler

not marbecca

not marlene

not rebecca

seriously fuck you vl
exactly... :tantrum:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 01:53 PM
Spoiler

not marbecca

not marlene

not rebecca

seriously fuck you vl
what no marbecca again are the VL writers crazy :wall: :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

October

Jul 2 2013, 12:04 PM
october
folge 4185

Papa Wolf (to Marlene): You considered that Family and you picked the best. Well, except Hagen.
(And Tristan, I would add)

It's a past episode, the one when Rebecca and Marlene was having breakfast together and alone but suddenly all the family came. After Marlene had a conversation with her father who commented Lahnsteins..
Well, Thomas has never had a good opinion of Hagen..He shows that in many moments..you know, the classic dislike between father and son-in-law..plus, Hagen is Thomas' son-in-law twice!!

But I wanted recall the fact that he say that Marlene picked the best of Lahnsteins: Rebecca :$

October

Spoiler

not marbecca

not marlene

not rebecca

seriously fuck you vl
which spoiler? about which days?

Unregistered

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=539220019475694&set=pb.492961350768228.-2207520000.1372774074.&type=3&theater

Melanie looks so good ;) and my heart skip a bit
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

october
Jul 2 2013, 02:10 PM
Spoiler

not marbecca

not marlene

not rebecca

seriously fuck you vl

http://www.deutsche-dailys.de/verbotene-liebe/vorschau#kw33 (german)

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

october
Jul 2 2013, 02:09 PM
Jul 2 2013, 12:04 PM
october
folge 4185

Papa Wolf (to Marlene): You considered that Family and you picked the best. Well, except Hagen.
(And Tristan, I would add)

It's a past episode, the one when Rebecca and Marlene was having breakfast together and alone but suddenly all the family came. After Marlene had a conversation with her father who commented Lahnsteins..
Well, Thomas has never had a good opinion of Hagen..He shows that in many moments..you know, the classic dislike between father and son-in-law..plus, Hagen is Thomas' son-in-law twice!!

But I wanted recall the fact that he say that Marlene picked the best of Lahnsteins: Rebecca :$

thanks for the explanation

Quote Post Goto Top

October

Jul 2 2013, 02:12 PM
october
Jul 2 2013, 02:10 PM
Spoiler

not marbecca

not marlene

not rebecca

seriously fuck you vl

http://www.deutsche-dailys.de/verbotene-liebe/vorschau#kw33 (german)

Thanks!! ^_^

October

Quote:

thanks for the explanation

^_^

Unregistered

Spoiler

not marbecca

not marlene

not rebecca

seriously fuck you vl
really? when are the spoilers for? August?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 02:11 PM
:wub: Love it. But where is Rebecca? Probably working again as usual. This is getting so old. Please bring Marbecca back and send Jessica on a long vacation.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 02:39 PM
Spoiler

not marbecca

not marlene

not rebecca

seriously fuck you vl

today spoilers are from 12.8-16.8.13.... next spoiler next week same day

Quote Post Goto Top

wth
Unregistered

Jul 2 2013, 02:47 PM
Jul 2 2013, 02:39 PM

today spoilers are from 12.8-16.8.13.... next spoiler next week same day

Wth is wrong with VL?? Wat the whole point of tatjana and melanie there when they barely have any storyline...such an a*** to watch the others...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm not optimistic that both get some story
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

for marbecca fans the next weeks will not easy
Quote Post Goto Top

13 users reading this topic (12 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: louloubright
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply