Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,498,377 Views)
Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 11:29 AM
i think marbecca are too romantic for l chat lol...some people are annoyed because the storyline is very slow (and some people just want to see sex).but it's funny,because on the other hand,people are also annoyed when gay storylines are too short or don't develop like straight stoylines... :eyeroll:
i like this rollercoaster...better something like this than couple being all in love and happy after 3 days and break up after 7.
I guess my question was pointless after all, I mean, what can you expect on a board where shipping straight chicks with boyfriends attached is the norm -_-
I agree Marbecca storyline is quite long and sometimes even boring plus there's the always present dumb guy in between but hey at least we get to see a girl finally choosing a female over a male!
I prefer a soap opers love story over offensive lesbian couples ala Brittana any day.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 08:36 AM
Posted Image
:closet:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 11:51 AM
Posted Image
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 11:41 AM
i think marbecca are too romantic for l chat lol...some people are annoyed because the storyline is very slow (and some people just want to see sex).but it's funny,because on the other hand,people are also annoyed when gay storylines are too short or don't develop like straight stoylines... :eyeroll:
i like this rollercoaster...better something like this than couple being all in love and happy after 3 days and break up after 7.
I guess my question was pointless after all, I mean, what can you expect on a board where shipping straight chicks with boyfriends attached is the norm -_-
I agree Marbecca storyline is quite long and sometimes even boring plus there's the always present dumb guy in between but hey at least we get to see a girl finally choosing a female over a male!
I prefer a soap opers love story over offensive lesbian couples ala Brittana any day.
It's got nothing to do with any of that. It's because they aren't in English so not readily watchable. The foreign language couples rarely get loads of attention on here because they don't get the attention in the media or on other sites.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

UGH i love these two so much! it totally made up for the brittana/withdrawal i was having. actually now i dont even really care about what will happen to brittana anymore. oh you germans always deliver
Quote Post Goto Top

equilibrium
Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 12:02 PM
Aug 16 2012, 11:51 AM
Posted Image
:rofl:
:rofl: :dealer:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Poor lost and sad puppy...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 12:27 PM
It's got nothing to do with any of that. It's because they aren't in English so not readily watchable. The foreign language couples rarely get loads of attention on here because they don't get the attention in the media or on other sites.
yeah,that's true...now i remember why i don't visit afterellen.com anymore...too one-sided.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 02:16 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
yeah,that's true...now i remember why i don't visit afterellen.com anymore...too one-sided.
Y
True but there are still some soups that totally break the lenguage boundary like Tierra de Lobos. It even won "the cutest couple of the year" in afterellen.com over freaking brittana.

But seriously, I wish we could discuss marbecca a little bit more -_-
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

If the lesbian entertainment sites gave them attention more people would be watching and talking about their storyline. As it is only people from like YouTube are watching it, and I am sure almost every non-German fan on this thread discovered them on YouTube or through this thread. They aren't really discussed elsewhere.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 05:35 PM

Y
True but there are still some soups that totally break the lenguage boundary like Tierra de Lobos. It even won "the cutest couple of the year" in afterellen.com over freaking brittana.

Only because Crisabel got picked up by lesbian entertainment sites. AE talked about them occassionally, they never talk about Rebecca/Marlene.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

OMG just read end of September previews..it's GOOD
Marlene leaves Tristian at the oltar and then meets Rebecca at the castle..where she realizes she LOVES her :wub: but before they can start their lifes together they have to clear the situation with Tristian.

Nachdem Tristan von Marlene vor dem Altar stehen gelassen wurde, durchläuft er ein Wechselbad der GefühleAuf dem Schloss trifft sie jedoch auf Rebecca, die nun begreift, was geschehen ist: Marlene bekennt sich endlich zu ihrer Liebe zu Rebecca. Doch nach einer Konfrontation mit Tristan wird den beiden Frauen klar, dass sie ihre Liebe erst leben können, wenn die Trümmer der Vergangenheit aufgeräumt sind.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 07:46 PM
Marlene leaves Tristian at the oltar and then meets Rebecca at the castle..where she realizes she LOVES her :wub: but before they can start their lifes together they have to clear the situation with Tristian.

Nachdem Tristan von Marlene vor dem Altar stehen gelassen wurde, durchläuft er ein Wechselbad der GefühleAuf dem Schloss trifft sie jedoch auf Rebecca, die nun begreift, was geschehen ist: Marlene bekennt sich endlich zu ihrer Liebe zu Rebecca. Doch nach einer Konfrontation mit Tristan wird den beiden Frauen klar, dass sie ihre Liebe erst leben können, wenn die Trümmer der Vergangenheit aufgeräumt sind.
I read it too! So good.

Now I can sit here peacefully and enjoy the ride. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 08:10 PM

I read it too! So good.

I was sooo excited when I read it i posted this in the wrong thread,,Kyss Mig thread :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

seriously i love these two. thats all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 08:13 PM
Aug 16 2012, 08:10 PM

I read it too! So good.

I was sooo excited when I read it i posted this in the wrong thread,,Kyss Mig thread :rofl:
Lmao!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

yesterdays episode rocked
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 11:07 PM
yesterdays episode rocked
Why ? What happened? Is it the one where Marlene confesses to everybody that she slept with Rebecca?
Quote Post Goto Top

Kellyfm
Unregistered

Aug 16 2012, 05:37 PM
Aug 16 2012, 05:35 PM

Only because Crisabel got picked up by lesbian entertainment sites. AE talked about them occassionally, they never talk about Rebecca/Marlene.

I am just waiting till AE gives credit to Marbecca for the greatest Lesbian storyline :bigcry:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't think the language is such a big deal since ALL the episodes are subtitles in English pretty quickly and anyone posting on L chat is clearly familiar with at least that language.

I guess it's because the storyline is quite long and no one is dressed in a cheerleader uniform..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I hope that once Marlene and Rebecca finally get together, that there won't be any break up in the near future but instead lots of cuteness and kisses. I wish they would develope their lovestory as the writers of HAH did with Jemma aka showing the girls in a proper lesbian relationship.

Also, a note to Marlene: learn how to fucking kiss!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Just saw this video and thought it was pretty good. I like when they fell asleep and Marlene was basically spooning Rebecca :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2012, 02:15 PM
I don't think the language is such a big deal since ALL the episodes are subtitles in English pretty quickly and anyone posting on L chat is clearly familiar with at least that language.

I guess it's because the storyline is quite long and no one is dressed in a cheerleader uniform..
It hasn't been talked about on other sites so people don't know who they are. It's nothing to do with it being a soap as other soap couples get biggish followings, including other German soap couples. Jemma and Juliette/Kerstin were a lot more well known and talked about than these two.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wub:

thanks marlenevonlahnstein.tumblr.com for the great gifs
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2012, 06:26 PM

It hasn't been talked about on other sites so people don't know who they are. It's nothing to do with it being a soap as other soap couples get biggish followings, including other German soap couples. Jemma and Juliette/Kerstin were a lot more well known and talked about than these two.
That's because AE is shit and doesn't care about non-USA lesbian romances, unless one of the writers fall in love with a show or actress, like it happened with Heather and Jemma, there's no coverage of international tv shows. Pretty stupid imho.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 20 2012, 11:04 AM

That's because AE is shit and doesn't care about non-USA lesbian romances, unless one of the writers fall in love with a show or actress, like it happened with Heather and Jemma, there's no coverage of international tv shows. Pretty stupid imho.
i agree with this -_-

AE doesnt care unless someone brings it up.. and not just anyone but the writers...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 12:58 AM

i agree with this -_-

AE doesnt care unless someone brings it up.. and not just anyone but the writers...
Posted Image
Posted Image

maybe someday? :wub: who knows...who knows...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 07:49 AM

i agree with this -_-

Posted Image
Posted Image

Where did that come from?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i agree with this -_-

i have to agree. For a website that supposedly caters to the LGBT community they have done a poor job of finding lesbian stories all over the world. The lack of subtitles is pure BS. Fans are very capable of putting vids w/ subtitles.

Their priority mostly are just US shows so yeah foreign couple like Marbecca will be ignored in that site.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 08:41 AM

i agree with this -_-

i have to agree. For a website that supposedly caters to the LGBT community they have done a poor job of finding lesbian stories all over the world. The lack of subtitles is pure BS. Fans are very capable of putting vids w/ subtitles.

Their priority mostly are just US shows so yeah foreign couple like Marbecca will be ignored in that site.
agree...and it wouldn't be a lot of trouble to post a monthly update on international lesbians (media,television,shows,etc.)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 07:56 AM
Aug 21 2012, 07:49 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Where did that come from?
I think that is from one of the early episodes...I think it's Folge 4064
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 09:49 AM

agree...and it wouldn't be a lot of trouble to post a monthly update on international lesbians (media,television,shows,etc.)
They said they don't have the time :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 11:53 AM
Aug 21 2012, 09:49 AM

They said they don't have the time :eyeroll:
LOL but they have time to do a recap of every straight couple or glee-wanna be -lesbian couples ...these bitches... :spank:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

new spoilers till october 5th

http://rosalieundco.wordpress.com/tv-shows/spoilers/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2012, 10:52 PM
new spoilers till october 5th

http://rosalieundco.wordpress.com/tv-shows/spoilers/
I just hope this doesnt change anything for marbecca :/
Quote Post Goto Top

18 users reading this topic (17 Guests and 0 Anonymous)

Members Posting: MacGuffin
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply