Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,894,753 Views)
Unregistered

susdin1
Apr 30 2013, 06:31 PM
I can't wait Thursday. :love:
x2

Me too! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 07:18 PM
susdin1
x2

x3

It can't come sooner... I miss daily Marbecca :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 06:44 PM
Apr 30 2013, 03:20 PM
Apr 30 2013, 02:53 PM
Seems like I'm in the minority, but I love the "new" Marlene. She's caring, honest, trustworthy, supportive, lovable and I like that her divaesque, bitchy days are gone. She's maturing in her relationship with Becca and that's a good thing. If that's makes her boring, I don't see it and don't care /shrug
If you don't care then why make a comment?! :blink:
Just a reminder polite and sane Marbecca fans. When there's a poster shit stirring, trolling or accusing posters, like myself, of being haters because we like the new Marlene :rofl: report to the complaint thread. Such aggressiveness shouldn't be tolerated. Even less when Marlene is considered a loving character.
x2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So, they just can't stop in the middle of the storyline or suddenly begin with another storyline. And sometimes they have to write shitty storylines, because they are necessary for the next. So, how long does it take to finished with the storyline. How long does it takes to begin the new storyline then?. A year, 18 years? Why do they need to write shitty storyline when they can write a good storyline?. Why is their stroylines is still shitty, ridiculous and sometimes doesn't make sense? Even though is just a soap at least make it believable. How hard is that?. If they listened to the fans like you said at least the storyline should've been improved and better by now and I'm sure nobody's gonna complaints about it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 07:18 PM
susdin1
x2

and me

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 07:26 PM
Posted Image
That's cute!
I'm so excited!! group hug! :grouphug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Does anyone know whether VL has won any awards .... big, small, popular or whatever awards?. Best soap drama, writers, actor, actress or even worst awards that they can be proud of for 18 years of the show?.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 04:08 PM
marbecca in the short preview for Thursdays ep

http://mediathek.daserste.de/sendungen_a-z/439104_verbotene-liebe/14394024_vorschau-auf-folge-4273

there is no episode tomorrow, I don't know why
Why oh why Rebecca are you ruining the see-through blouse that looked so good on Marlene. Couldnt you have choosen something else. I was hoping Marlene would wear it again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 08:25 PM
Does anyone know whether VL has won any awards .... big, small, popular or whatever awards?. Best soap drama, writers, actor, actress or even worst awards that they can be proud of for 18 years of the show?.
VL have won these awards in the past:

German Soap Awards
2012 "Best Actor" Wolfram Grandezka (Ansgar von Lahnstein)
2012 "Fan Award Male" Jo Weil (Oliver Sabel)
2011 "Sexiest Woman" Jasmin Lord (Rebecca von Lahnstein)
2011 "Fan Award Male" Jo Weil (Oliver Sabel)
2011 "Most Beautiful Couple" Oliver Sabel and Christian Mann

Rose d'Or
2005 "Best Soap"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

That's it?. For 18 years VL sure did a great job there LOL. No wonder they never won the writers award because they sucks in that department. Which TV soap show has been the most successful by winning a big awards?.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 08:54 PM
That's it?. For 18 years VL sure did a great job there LOL. No wonder they never won the writers award because they sucks in that department. Which TV soap show has been the most successful by winning a big awards?.
LOL, yeah, no wonder they didn't win any writers awards. :P I've had a look on the internet, and the only other German soap that has won awards is Sturm der Liebe (Storm of Love). They have won the following:

2010: German TV Award 2010 in the category Best daily series.
2009: On Fantag Sepp Schauer received the Fan Award (from 50,000 votes) on the grounds of Bavaria.
2008: Premio Napoli Classic for Cultural and Martin Gruber Susan Hoecke as Victoria and Felix Tarrasch.
2007: Premio Napoli Cultural Classic for Lorenzo Patané as Robert Saalfeld.
2007: Smoke-free seal for storm of love because of the deliberate decision on smoking characters.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about this, and there may be other soaps in Germany that have won awards. :hmmm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Fan Award Male, Sexiest Woman, Most Beautiful Couple.....WTF is these awards for. :rofl: Seriously who cares!. Is that the best VL could do by winning those awards. I think the only thing that VL can be proud of is by giving the fans gay storyline. If weren't for the gay storyline nobody's gonna watching it (I'm not gonna watch it for sure). If VL listened to the fans their storylines would be better/great and they might win it on writers award. No?.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Even though I don't like (too) many of the stories the writers give us on VL right now, I don't feel like they ruined the character of Marlene.
I think the opposite is a fact. What they showed us is that Marlene never truly was herself when she was together with Hagen or with Tristan. She played the role of Lily Rose also in her personal life. She played a part, convincing herself that she was in love with Hagen and later with Tristan, addicted to applause, acted as a soprano, dressed and behaved like a diva. She was more like an ice-queen in the way she spoke and looked at the world. Distant in human relations.
And then all of this began to crumble when she allowed her feelings for Rebecca. She turned into a softer, honest, truthful and caring person, who has an eye for the world around her and for the people she cares for. She found herself, her true core. She discovered the person she always was, but had been hiding for whatever reason. And Rebecca gave Marlene the strength, power and courage to finally be the person she is. She's a different person, she took the loss of her career with resignation. The diva is gone and Marlene is back. She shows that in the way she behaves and in the way she dresses (and may I say that I like seeing Marlene in tight leather pants and in tight jeans). My conclusion: I think what we've seen is a logical development of the character of Marlene.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 09:52 PM
Even though I don't like (too) many of the stories the writers give us on VL right now, I don't feel like they ruined the character of Marlene.
I think the opposite is a fact. What they showed us is that Marlene never truly was herself when she was together with Hagen or with Tristan. She played the role of Lily Rose also in her personal life. She played a part, convincing herself that she was in love with Hagen and later with Tristan, addicted to applause, acted as a soprano, dressed and behaved like a diva. She was more like an ice-queen in the way she spoke and looked at the world. Distant in human relations.
And then all of this began to crumble when she allowed her feelings for Rebecca. She turned into a softer, honest, truthful and caring person, who has an eye for the world around her and for the people she cares for. She found herself, her true core. She discovered the person she always was, but had been hiding for whatever reason. And Rebecca gave Marlene the strength, power and courage to finally be the person she is. She's a different person, she took the loss of her career with resignation. The diva is gone and Marlene is back. She shows that in the way she behaves and in the way she dresses (and may I say that I like seeing Marlene in tight leather pants and in tight jeans). My conclusion: I think what we've seen is a logical development of the character of Marlene.
:clap: well and eloquently said.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:bowdown: Well said. Marlene had to change, for the better, if we the viewers are to believe with Rebecca she found not only true love but also herself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Rebecca destroying a shirt, Marlene kissing Tanja :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 10:30 PM
tanjas reaction :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 09:22 PM
Fan Award Male, Sexiest Woman, Most Beautiful Couple.....WTF is these awards for. :rofl: Seriously who cares!. Is that the best VL could do by winning those awards. I think the only thing that VL can be proud of is by giving the fans gay storyline. If weren't for the gay storyline nobody's gonna watching it (I'm not gonna watch it for sure). If VL listened to the fans their storylines would be better/great and they might win it on writers award. No?.
I often see that people write that VL should listen more to the fans.
But how could they? How should they find the time? And how could they combine all the different wishes?
It is not like we are a homogenous group of people with the same opinions and wishes.
And often fans focus there discussion on the things they dont like insted of what they would like happening. So that cant make it easier to figure out.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 11:06 PM
Apr 30 2013, 09:22 PM
I often see that people write that VL should listen more to the fans.
But how could they? How should they find the time? And how could they combine all the different wishes?
It is not like we are a homogenous group of people with the same opinions and wishes.
And often fans focus there discussion on the things they dont like insted of what they would like happening. So that cant make it easier to figure out.
Exactly. For example, there were fans in the official VL forum who wanted Tristan with Marlene. If VL had listened to those fans for whatever reason, we would not have marbecca now.
It is easy to hate on the writers and producers, but they are only human, and doing a very difficult job, if anyone is reading the comments on the official VL facebook page they will know what I mean. Which is also why I totally agree with your comment about combining all the different wishes. You can take 50 fans and I'm pretty sure you'll end up with 50 different suggestions and ideas. Impossible to cover everything and everyone.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 11:58 PM
Posted Image
:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 1 2013, 12:00 AM
Apr 30 2013, 11:58 PM
Posted Image
:lol:
Yes you are!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yes they are only human, and doing a very difficult job but still it's the writers and the producers job to produce a good storyline and a worthy awards winner. That's why these writers were paid of. To write a good storyline and they should do better job not just write these shitty storyline. After 18 years they should've know and have that experience what the fan wants, wishes already and make some changes if there is needed here and there. They have enough time to improved their writing after all this time. Why are we still seeing some of these ridiculous storyline and sometimes the storylines that doesn't make sense is beyond me. How do you think the other show win the writers awards?. Because they don't listen to their fans, they could not combine all the different wishes and etc??. No, because they're good writers and that's why they win. If you can't do your job then just hire the good writers that can do their job as simple as that. Btw how come Carla hasn't won anything. I thought people says she's good actress. Only Ansgar win the best actor in 2012. Really VL?. How long has he's been in the show?.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

erm there weren't any more award shows for soaps before 2010/11 so they could not win any others.and btw the rose d'or award was for best soap worldwide
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

a "writers award" doesn't even exist :retard:
seriously you have no idea about german television or german soaps so please,shut the fuck up.
soaps are never a highlight when it comes to storylines or character development..everbody knows this.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

my point is for 18 years in the soap drama vl should achieved more and should've won more awards than any other show out there. not just proud of their gay storyline only. seriously german television sucks or what. we all know nobody's watching their show that's why their ratings is low in the past couple of years and the ratings will gonna keep low since soaps are never a highlight when it comes to storylines or character development. lol they win the rose d'or award for best soap worldwide and yet nobody ever heard about vl not until chrolli and marbecca storyline. worldwide my ass. let's face if there is an award show for the writers vl would never win and will always never win the award with their retarded, bad, lazy writers that they have. that's for sure. let's face it vl the writers have no clue what the fans wants that's why keep bringing this shitty story line for over 18 years. they have enough time to make an improvement and listen to the fans but they don't. some people think they're listening?. are they?. don't think so. everybody knows that their story line suck even the writers knows they sucks. ask them. and btw i can say whatever i want so can you and everyone else in here and you shut the fuck up too. :retard:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

seriously you have no idea about german television or german soaps so please,shut the fuck up.
soaps are never a highlight when it comes to storylines or character development..everbody knows this.
if the writers award ever exist :retard: they would have never won anyway. not in a million years. not even in their dream. let's face it these writers are sucks asshole. everybody knows it. including vl itself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 1 2013, 03:16 AM
my point is for 18 years in the soap drama vl should achieved more and should've won more awards than any other show out there. not just proud of their gay storyline only. seriously german television sucks or what. we all know nobody's watching their show that's why their ratings is low in the past couple of years and the ratings will gonna keep low since soaps are never a highlight when it comes to storylines or character development. lol they win the rose d'or award for best soap worldwide and yet nobody ever heard about vl not until chrolli and marbecca storyline. worldwide my ass. let's face if there is an award show for the writers vl would never win and will always never win the award with their retarded, bad, lazy writers that they have. that's for sure. let's face it vl the writers have no clue what the fans wants that's why keep bringing this shitty story line for over 18 years. they have enough time to make an improvement and listen to the fans but they don't. some people think they're listening?. are they?. don't think so. everybody knows that their story line suck even the writers knows they sucks. ask them. and btw i can say whatever i want so can you and everyone else in here and you shut the fuck up too. :retard:

Wow!!! Your are funny, in Jerry Springer kind of way... :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 1 2013, 03:55 AM
Quote:

Quote:

if the writers award ever exist :retard: they would have never won anyway. not in a million years. not even in their dream. let's face it these writers are sucks asshole. everybody knows it. including vl itself.

Or Judge Judy! Just wow! :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 30 2013, 10:20 PM
:bowdown: Well said. Marlene had to change, for the better, if we the viewers are to believe with Rebecca she found not only true love but also herself.
yes to all of the above.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

what tanya and marlene said in the kitchen and about rebecca?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 1 2013, 03:16 AM
I agree with you. They have had plenty of time and practice and loads of feedback from fans to know by now what works and what doesn't work about s/l. And they keep wanting to keep their head up their asses!! Their rating are down and so are other shows, that's true. But I only care about VL and the Marbecca s/l and right now I don't think the writers are listening. Maybe they did way back when but perhaps there are new writers who work differently and don't think the fans know the best about creating and developing s/l's. Those ones are the ones I think are mucking up the show. And there is a shit-stirrer on this thread who when she doesn't like OP comments she insults them and says fuck a lot! Ignore her ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 1 2013, 05:13 AM
Apr 30 2013, 10:20 PM
yes to all of the above.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 1 2013, 09:21 AM
what tanya and marlene said in the kitchen and about rebecca?

Tanja tells Marlene not to tell Rebecca about her intrigues against Ansgar (because Sebastian also doesn't know).
Quote Post Goto Top

9 users reading this topic (7 Guests and 1 Anonymous)
Members: WNCwoman15
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply