Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (4,037,315 Views)
Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 01:59 PM
Apr 24 2013, 01:53 PM
Apr 24 2013, 01:40 PM
I think we need to complain (politely) on FB and twitter.
6 weeks and NOT A SINGLE EPISODE?
It is too much for any ship, because it is not like "lost girl" where you have seasons, and know you must wait a few months until the new season. VL is daily and MarBecca do not have a single episode in SIX weeks.

Posted Image
That's not unusual when it comes to soaps. You do know soap actors are signed to do a certain amount of episodes per contract whether it's a 6, 12 or 18 month one? Most contracts are 12 month ones. Marbecca were on basically every day for months so the actresses probably used up a lot of their quota during that time. Which is why heavily used characters will go missing for weeks at a time once their storyline has finished. Or only pop up occasionally. The soaps have to pay them extra for every episode they go over their contracted allowance, they don't like doing that. So they backburn them until the new contract year comes up and they can start the count again.

That is most likely why Marbecca will have been AWOL a lot of the time lately, and why you've only seen they popping up separately when really needed. They producers are running out of available episodes for them because they were used so heavily before. The new year should be coming up so they'll probably start to be back onscreen more and get a new storyline to use up some of their quota.
I can understand the quota issue, but do we know when a new "VL year" starts? Is it the beginning of the year (January)? Is it June?
I've no idea when VL contracts come up for renewal, every soap is different and some have different renewal dates more than once a year. But as Marbecca really kicked into gear around this time last year then it's probably around this time. So it shouldn't be much longer before they start to have more episodes. People shouldn't be too concerned they haven't been onscreen much lately, it doesn't mean they're being ignored or that the show doesn't like them anymore. It probably is down to contractual reasons.

Once they start to appear regularly again that should keep up for months or the whole year if they don't have such a major storyline so aren't used every day like they were.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 02:08 PM
Ratings still not looking good.

6,9%; 1,17 Mio for Tuesday
according to chiersche forum. And it was such a great episode.

If the new stories do not give them a boost.... :-/
Certain episodes are not the reason for good or bad ratings.I think it's a slow progress and there's definitely a slight positive change.In spring/summer the ratings are not really good for every show on tv...so yeah,I'm still an optimist :) VL is iconic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

we know modelling is not the ideal long term career for Marlene, but with her business acumen, I am pretty sure she could start a lesbian sauna chain, I'm pretty sure she could start locally and then expand all over Germany and Europe :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 03:06 PM
we know modelling is not the ideal long term career for Marlene, but with her business acumen, I am pretty sure she could start a lesbian sauna chain, I'm pretty sure she could start locally and then expand all over Germany and Europe :P
Haha, I would definitely join, but only if I get very personalized service from the owner... :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 03:21 PM
Haha, I would definitely join, but only if I get very personalized service from the owner... :shifty:
you wish :P if that was the case, I can see Rebecca quitting her job and standing outside the sauna to prevent the lesbians from jumping on Marlene or from dragging her into the sauna :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 07:40 AM
OT...but look at her!good heavens!

Spoiler: click to toggle
nice one! are there any rumors about her? i've read she has a child, but nevertheless... :whistle:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 03:27 PM
you wish :P if that was the case, I can see Rebecca quitting her job and standing outside the sauna to prevent the lesbians from jumping on Marlene or from dragging her into the sauna :rofl:
hahahahaha, yeah, either that or Tanja would burst in and ruin everything!!!!! :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 03:27 PM

You guys ... :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 03:44 PM

nice one! are there any rumors about her? i've read she has a child, but nevertheless... :whistle:
i don't think so...but she's definitely a tomboy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 03:55 PM

What's her name?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 03:57 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
What's her name?
diane willems

she is from Belgium
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 03:59 PM
Apr 24 2013, 03:57 PM

What's her name?
diane willems

she is from Belgium
Thank you :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://mediathek.daserste.de/sendungen_a-z/439104_verbotene-liebe/14302218_folge-4268-sos
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm so happy to see marbecca together, they might as well be doing the laundry, I would still be thrilled :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 23 2013, 11:04 PM
R: I'm bound to say,trixie...you're in business for only a few hours,but you're already quite professional...but i want to make a tuck here
M: What do you think about going for a trip...preferably to the locker room?
R: Hm..the moment is not really propitious
M: But i'm so hot right now...
R: Listen trixie..could it be that you're trying to seduce the designer?
M: I've heard that has an extremly positive effect on the career
T: Should i tell you what has an extremly negative effect on the career?what are you still doing here?oh god i've expected nothing else,but you..damn it you have a job here,you're head designer!
R: Calm down tanja
T: Girls...this is a fashion house,not a lesbian steam sauna.in a few hours our shooting begins and if it's not a success we can forget the line.
R: It's ok!
T: And you trixie...get out of this dress now.and afterwards not a single spangle is missing.got that?
That was funny as hell.

Tanja/her actress is so on time with they comedy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

WOW Tanja was really harsh towards Marlene by reminding her that she has no career :ermm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ok, in case you haven't seen it yet

lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

the scenes were very nice in the today episode... :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 04:52 PM
actually it is very romantic in the last scene at the castle :wub:
R to M: I need you near me :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 04:54 PM
Awwww ... the last scene was adorable! Can anyone tell us about what they were saying? :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ahhhhhh the episode was just :love:

their scenes were quite intense today,i don't know.."i'm sorry for missing you" :'(

and rebeccas "hallo" at the end was so cute...

tanja gets comedy gold again :rofl:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Seriously, Melanie, how are you so beautiful? So hot in the jeans, and the first model outfit - wow! :blinkwide: Even in the gold sparkle dress, that looked like a bag, she was amazing! Really, Rebecca, how does she ever go to work or not want to go to locker room with her?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 05:26 PM
Seriously, Melanie, how are you so beautiful? So hot in the jeans, and the first model outfit - wow! :blinkwide: Even in the gold sparkle dress, that looked like a bag, she was amazing! Really, Rebecca, how does she ever go to work or not want to go to locker room with her?
I believe Rebecca is paying Justus extra so he drags her out of bed and out of Konigsbrunn every morning and then he calls Tanja to check Rebecca is actually at work and did not go back to the Orangerie to be with Marlene :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

mittag1234 has already uploaded the scenes from todays ep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ez6Ns_eZJ8
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 05:26 PM
Yes, that fist model outfit was amaaaaazing. And I love how Rebecca recognized Marlene from the waist down, hehe
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 04:14 PM
I'm so happy to see marbecca together, they might as well be doing the laundry, I would still be thrilled :rofl:
Just love the way Rebecca looks at Marlene at end of the episode ... those eyes ... so sweet! Melanie and Tatjana are so good ... just, thud! :giveup:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rebecca when Marlene tells her "I was longing for you" :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

their flirting in the beginning was top notch, and they were so sweet at the end that a thick, sticky substance like honey is now covering my laptop :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Angry Marlene defending Rebecca, just wow! :wub: And I am totally in love with Trixie Fux er, Fox, in that first dress. I wish we could have seen Rebecca talking to Tanja too, I hope she set her straight...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So, Rebecca, you call it "creative energy" now? :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 05:23 PM
Awwww ... the last scene was adorable! Can anyone tell us about what they were saying? :wub:
last scene

R: hello
M: hey.what are you doing here.i thought you have to work for the next 1000 hours
R: yes...but before we have to clarify something
M: really?we have to?you were clearly understandable earlier.
R: not as clearly as you..you were so clearly that even i understood it.i've talked to tanja.
M: about me and my...dilettantism?
R: no..about me and my workload
M: and what was the outcome of your meeting?
R: well...for now..a lunch break.sadly only a short one because i have to continue with the dress.but after the shooting i get out of the studio dead on time
M: and tanja was ok with it?
R: well..i told her that it's important for the retention of my creative energy..and..do you know why?because i miss you.
M: are you serious..
R: yes..i need your closeness..and the time we spend together.and i want that we manage to do this more often.you're admittedly a disaster-hit model but i was really glad that you were with me today..trixie.the dress was definitely worth it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kim
Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 06:06 PM
Apr 24 2013, 05:23 PM

last scene

R: hello
M: hey.what are you doing here.i thought you have to work for the next 1000 hours
R: yes...but before we have to clarify something
M: really?we have to?you were clearly understandable earlier.
R: not as clearly as you..you were so clearly that even i understood it.i've talked to tanja.
M: about me and my...dilettantism?
R: no..about me and my workload
M: and what was the outcome of your meeting?
R: well...for now..a lunch break.sadly only a short one because i have to continue with the dress.but after the shooting i get out of the studio dead on time
M: and tanja was ok with it?
R: well..i told her that it's important for the retention of my creative energy..and..do you know why?because i miss you.
M: are you serious..
R: yes..i need your closeness..and the time we spend together.and i want that we manage to do this more often.you're admittedly a disaster-hit model but i was really glad that you were with me today..trixie.the dress was definitely worth it.
Omg... R and M , they are super. I can feel more and more, day by day ..the relationship between Marbecca
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

R: (...) and the clothes have to work internationally.for the japanese woman,for the millionaire's wife in kitzbühl.the female body is different everywhere
M: you're telling me!
R: yeah i just know the ropes

:toaster:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 06:17 PM
R: (...) and the clothes have to work internationally.for the japanese woman,for the millionaire's wife in kitzbühl.the female body is different everywhere
M: you're telling me!
R: yeah i just know the ropes

:toaster:

Rebecca Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

rewatching it now and noticed,Rebecca's ringtone for Tanja calling is POLICE SIREN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
whoever had the idea in VL :clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

7 users reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply