Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,890,135 Views)
Unregistered

and another one

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

WNCwoman15
Apr 16 2013, 03:37 AM
Watching today's episode with the Wolfe's you can see that Marlene got her passion gene from her parents. I like to watch Thomas and Vickie and I like the fact that they are close to their daughters. I hope they continue with the story of them having a baby with Down syndrome. It would will be interesting to see how everyone would cope. I'm a special needs teacher and I know the challenges and also joys that families have when having a downs child.
the results of the test were positive today,so it seems like the baby won't be disabled..but maybe it will in the end,i don't know
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

I hope they continue with the story of them having a baby with Down syndrome. It would will be interesting to see how everyone would cope. I'm a special needs teacher and I know the challenges and also joys that families have when having a downs child.

why would a couple that is 50 years old bring into the world a child with Down syndrome, especially since they have already raised 3 children? :ermm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:

I hope they continue with the story of them having a baby with Down syndrome. It would will be interesting to see how everyone would cope. I'm a special needs teacher and I know the challenges and also joys that families have when having a downs child.

why would a couple that is 50 years old bring into the world a child with Down syndrome, especially since they have already raised 3 children? :ermm:
So far the child seems to be healthy. Besides, do you know to what incredible things kids/people with Down syndrome are capable?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 07:03 PM
Apr 16 2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:

So far the child seems to be healthy. Besides, do you know to what incredible things kids/people with Down syndrome are capable?
yeah if the parents die soon because they have already reached their 50s, I am sure the child will have to do something amazing, e.g. bring itself up :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Today's good news: Leonie is leaving VL. I'm happy that we won't have to hear her sing much longer.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 07:23 PM
Today's good news: Leonie is leaving VL. I'm happy that we won't have to hear her sing much longer.
+1

is it also true that Diane/Dana and Daniel/Ricardo want to leave VL?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

One of my friends brother is downs. His parents weren't old when they had him either. He's literally the happiest person i know.

i dont think i've seen a soap that has seen this type of story through it would be great to see what VL would do with it BUT that would be three babies/kids in VL if that happens and i'm not sure i can handle the kid overkill ;/ - If i'm gonna go with a baby storyline, it has to be dana/jessica one first....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dana - Jessica - baby can be interesting because according to spoilers

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 08:34 PM

That is interesting. Although i was secretly hoping for VLs version of Two Women and a Little Baby.

could this be where the rumours of the actors of dana and ricardo are leaving? Maybe they run off with the baby...(major speculating)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 08:46 PM

That is interesting. Although i was secretly hoping for VLs version of Two Women and a Little Baby.

could this be where the rumours of the actors of dana and ricardo are leaving? Maybe they run off with the baby...(major speculating)
the baby is Jessica's! So no running away with the baby unless in the end Ricardo and Jessica get together and go away. I hope not. I 'd prefer to see him with Dana.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 08:52 PM
Apr 16 2013, 08:46 PM

the baby is Jessica's! So no running away with the baby unless in the end Ricardo and Jessica get together and go away. I hope not. I 'd prefer to see him with Dana.

I'd also prefer to see him with Dana, and even though the baby is Jessicas if they were to 'run off' with the baby it would add drama. Doubt it would happen because Dana and Ricardo aren't the type of characters but hey, VL need stories!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 05:47 PM
Marlene avec papa Wolf in todays ep

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
She is so lovely and her profile is gorgeous. And she is such a fantastic actress!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 08:09 PM
Apr 16 2013, 07:23 PM
+1

is it also true that Diane/Dana and Daniel/Ricardo want to leave VL?
no,that's not true..only timo,leonie,hagen and ludwig will leave (clarissa and christian are half-leaving since they could come back for some episodes again)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

but it's not sure yet...only speculation.it would be great,they have amazing chemistry!
jessica and dana will raise the child together at first.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Again no new spoilers for Marbecca for the first week of June, a lot of Rebecca and This new Yuri guy which it seems Rebecca does not like, but no mention of Marlene. What are they slowly weaning us fans off them, I will stick around but im sure some will give up on their story, that will be whole month without them, something has got to give, the first six months of this year they have been scarce.

Just because they aren't mentioned together,doesn't mean they don't appear together.Rebecca has her own storyline now and I'm sure Marlene will be there,because Rebecca will have trouble with Yuri (businesswise )and now she's the one who will deal with failure.

I understand what your saying, but from my experiance when they are not in the spoilers together, they very rarley have sreen time together, maybe a min or two. These actresses are so good together, I just think they need to utilize them.

If they aren't in the spoilers together, they aren't going to have a screen time together that's for sure. These actresses are so good together according to marbecca fans but not to VL. I think they already utilize them. Now it's time for VL unutilize them. :rofl:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 11:33 PM

Again no new spoilers for Marbecca for the first week of June, a lot of Rebecca and This new Yuri guy which it seems Rebecca does not like, but no mention of Marlene. What are they slowly weaning us fans off them, I will stick around but im sure some will give up on their story, that will be whole month without them, something has got to give, the first six months of this year they have been scarce.

Just because they aren't mentioned together,doesn't mean they don't appear together.Rebecca has her own storyline now and I'm sure Marlene will be there,because Rebecca will have trouble with Yuri (businesswise )and now she's the one who will deal with failure.

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

If they aren't in the spoilers together, they aren't going to have a screen time together that's for sure. These actresses are so good together according to marbecca fans but not to VL. I think they already utilize them. Now it's time for VL unutilize them. :rofl:

:huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 11:33 PM

oohhh...troll... point and laugh :troll:

Now back to our regular schedule program....

Quote Post Goto Top

WNCwoman15

I have my computer set to automatically translate websites that I visit and this is the transcript of what the article had to say: (May not be the best wording)

http://www.quotenmeter.de/n/63200/ard-hat-entschieden-verbotene-liebe-geht-weiter

ARD has decided: "Forbidden Love" continues
The Daily, the last often times turned out in favor of "Fair to fatal" will continue. Recently, a large pack has ordered new episodes.

This happens during anniversary
The fashion label 'Ligne Clarisse Lahnstein "bracing itself for an exciting night: label boss Tanja von Lahnstein (Miriam Lahnstein) and their chief designer Rebecca von Lahnstein (Tatjana Kästel) want to make with her new collection on the catwalk sensation. However, Tanya's greatest adversary is planning Ansgar von Lahnstein (tungsten Grandezka) behind her back, a nasty surprise. He has hired the charismatic designer Yuri Adam (Kristian Kiehling) that should score with young sexy streetwear. Ironically, at the fashion show can Ansgar bombshell.The program-makers have decided the First: The primetime series "Forbidden Love" , to which it recently because of back previous quota was much discussion continues. "We have only recently the Daily" Forbidden Love "extended to 250 episodes. Fans of the series may be so also in 2013, looking forward to new episodes of turbulence, "a spokesman told ARD exclusively against Quotenmeter.de. "Forbidden Love" in 2013, 18 years old. To be celebrated in May this: Then the audience expects a brilliant fashion show at the 4291 and 4292 episodes, the most likely 30th and 31 2013 May be broadcast at 18.00 clock in the First. Kamilla Senjo is a special guest, the host of the ARD boulevard magazine "explosive issue" at the Fashion Show of the party. She plays herself and reports directly from the catwalk.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No, surprise there. Like someone says Melanie has been in the show for more than two years and had one big storyline after the other so Marbecca storyline need to take a back seat now. A lot of characters needs to develop and that's how soap opera works and blah blah....

To every Marbecca fans don't give up your faith keep waiting and keeps your fingers crossed that Marbecca will have a decent storyline but not until after they have done with Ludwig death, Jessica baby, Tristan & Bella storyline, Victoria baby, Rebecca vs Yuri, Yuri and Martha's love story after that they have to accommodate the other characters, especially Ansgar and Tanja and then who knows what other storylines they will give us. So, yeah keep waiting, keep your fingers crossed until there is no fingers to crossed. Don't worry we will get what we want if not this year maybe next year probably Marbecca's wedding storyline. VL is listening :fingcross: :fingcross: :fingcross:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol yeah I'm trolling and you must be VL's PR :rofl:
Now back to our regular schedule program....which is keep waiting and waiting and waiting for marbecca new episode and fingers crossed and fingers crossed :rofl: :fu:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2013, 07:32 AM

Lol yeah I'm trolling and you must be VL's PR :rofl:
Now back to our regular schedule program....which is keep waiting and waiting and waiting for marbecca new episode and fingers crossed and fingers crossed :rofl: :fu:
if they would 'unutilize' them,VL would write them out.but they don't because VL knows how good they are and they want to keep them.
i don't know how often it was said before,but it doesn't mean they are unimportant or whatever now,just because they don't have a big storyline in the next months.but it seems like some people don't understand this.rebecca never had her own big storyline,i guess tatjana is very happy that she has her own now and the fact that rebecca will be one of the central characters at LCL in next months is also very cool.

if you want to see more marbecca then write to ARD/GrundyUFA and tell THEM
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

if they would 'unutilize' them,VL would write them out.but they don't because VL knows how good they are and they want to keep them.
i don't know how often it was said before,but it doesn't mean they are unimportant or whatever now,just because they don't have a big storyline in the next months.but it seems like some people don't understand this.rebecca never had her own big storyline,i guess tatjana is very happy that she has her own now and the fact that rebecca will be one of the central characters at LCL in next months is also very cool.

if you want to see more marbecca then write to ARD/GrundyUFA and tell THEM
VL knows how good they are and they want to keep them because they know if it weren't for Marbecca fans they won't get this 300,000 clicks online. Even though some of us are cheating by not watching the whole show lol. Do they know people can cheat online?. So. Rebecca finally has her own big storyline so good for her then. But not so good for Marbecca fans. It seems. Since Rebecca will get her own big storyline so, I don't think Marbecca will have a big storyline in the next 2 or 3,4 months. Maybe at the end of these year or maybe next year?. Wedding storyline next year perhaps?. Who knows?.

If you want to see more marbecca then write to ARD/GrundyUFA and tell THEM. I've already did that.... and I told them why the shower scene are too short lol. ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:

VL knows how good they are and they want to keep them because they know if it weren't for Marbecca fans they won't get this 300,000 clicks online. Even though some of us are cheating by not watching the whole show lol. Do they know people can cheat online?. So. Rebecca finally has her own big storyline so good for her then. But not so good for Marbecca fans. It seems. Since Rebecca will get her own big storyline so, I don't think Marbecca will have a big storyline in the next 2 or 3,4 months. Maybe at the end of these year or maybe next year?. Wedding storyline next year perhaps?. Who knows?.

reality check->they don't get the 300.000 clicks because of marbecca fans lol they get these many clicks because of VL fans...but whatever

Quote:

I've already did that.... and I told them why the shower scene are too short lol. ^o)

i can an answer this question:because it's a soap opera
:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

reality check->they don't get the 300.000 clicks because of marbecca fans lol they get these many clicks because of VL fans...but whatever

If you really think they get these many clicks because of VL fans...then I want everyone in here and on youtube please do not watch VL on mediatek online so that I can see how many clicks they will get in the next couple of months. Please spread the word.

You know what maybe I should write to ARD/Grundy VL and challenge them to 'unutilize' marbecca storyline, marbecca facebook, marbecca youtube page from their show. Then we all can see whether this show will survive without marbecca fans or because of VL fans they get all these clicks.

Quote:

I've already did that.... and I told them why the shower scene are too short lol. ^o)

Quote:

some fans are easy to please

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:

Quote:

If you really think they get these many clicks because of VL fans...then I want everyone in here and on youtube please do not watch VL on mediatek online so that I can see how many clicks they will get in the next couple of months. Please spread the word.

You know what maybe I should write to ARD/Grundy VL and challenge them to 'unutilize' marbecca storyline, marbecca facebook, marbecca youtube page from their show. Then we all can see whether this show will survive without marbecca fans or because of VL fans they get all these clicks.

Quote:

Quote:

:facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2013, 12:15 PM
Apr 17 2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:

Quote:

:facepalm: that's for the 300,000 clicks because of Marbecca fans....get real!!!

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 16 2013, 05:17 PM
Posted Image

She looks so cute here! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 05:54 PM
Tomorrow is Melanie Kogler birthday B-)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2013, 09:41 AM

If you want to see more marbecca then write to ARD/GrundyUFA and tell THEM. I've already did that.... and I told them why the shower scene are too short lol. ^o)
:hmmm: Hmm, then every non-Marbecca episode has to get zero clicks? Oh please, there are many VL fans who watch it online, Marbecca fans will add maybe 5000 clicks or probably less. If the 300000 clicks were only made by Marbecca fans and therefore only when Marbecca is in the episode, we would have Marbecca on every week.

And concerning cheating, you know that they probably see how much minutes were watched per click and per IP address? On youtube you see exactly from which country a person watched the video and how long it was watched. So when you only click on the video and play it only one minute, they will know that it was made to increase the click rate or they think the episode was boring and therefore the person only watched one minute. :facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

kilikina

Posted Image

source
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

on chierschforum there a first pictures of the big fashion show,it's look pretty awesome.rebecca is in some of them and in one there are two female models kissing and rebecca is in the background like this :blinkwide:
:rofl:
i can't post them..maybe someone else can.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2013, 03:38 PM
on chierschforum there a first pictures of the big fashion show,it's look pretty awesome.rebecca is in some of them and in one there are two female models kissing and rebecca is in the background like this :blinkwide:

I think one of them is male, though... ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2013, 05:42 PM
Apr 17 2013, 03:38 PM

I think one of them is male, though... ^o)
no..definitely not :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

oh, ok, my mistake :$ You can see it's a girl on the next picture! well, in that case...it's really funny the way Becci looks at them! :D
Quote Post Goto Top

8 users reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply