Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (4,028,495 Views)
Unregistered

so I'm gonna say it once more: Marlene and Rebecca have nothing to do with Tristan/Bella. It is not like Tristan is cheating on Marlene with Bella.
And guess what? Some viewers like triBella. I don't, I prefer MarBecca of course. But to each her own.

Do you get it now or do I have to arrange for a billboard on Times Sq?
So, viewers like triBella which is how many viewers are they?? A million? Are they/triBella got a lot of hits on youtube compared to Marbecca youtube like Mittag & Novemberstern channel, or got more hits on VL official forum more than Marbecca thread. You know what for some reason I think VL just wanna please straight people more. That is all. Maybe they should asks thiBella fans to helps them to boost their ratings show instead of Marbecca fans doing it for them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 02:24 AM

so I'm gonna say it once more: Marlene and Rebecca have nothing to do with Tristan/Bella. It is not like Tristan is cheating on Marlene with Bella.
And guess what? Some viewers like triBella. I don't, I prefer MarBecca of course. But to each her own.

Do you get it now or do I have to arrange for a billboard on Times Sq?
So, viewers like triBella which is how many viewers are they?? A million? Are they/triBella got a lot of hits on youtube compared to Marbecca youtube like Mittag & Novemberstern channel, or got more hits on VL official forum more than Marbecca thread. You know what for some reason I think VL just wanna please straight people more. That is all. Maybe they should asks thiBella fans to helps them to boost their ratings show instead of Marbecca fans doing it for them.
The answer to your first question is "I do not work for VL production so how do I know?" How do you know btw? But I guess VL has gauged that somehow and either both or either of them is popular and that's why they are still around. There is no point in using numbers as arguments because neither you nor I have any factual data.

Mind you, if VL do only what the fans want, there would be no Rebecca! Because when the new Family (Ludwig and the children) came around, people did not like them. A lot of viewers liked the old patriarch (Johannes) and Ansgar a lot more than they like the current Lahnsteins. Also, a lot of viewers did not like Rebecca2. If VL had listened to the viewers, we would have no Rebecca2 and no MarBecca either!

TriBella hits on youtube is a lame argument. The TriBella fans are Germans who watch it on TV or the App. youtube has boosted international interest for VL because of a LESBIAN storyline. Last time I checked, Tristan was not a lesbian. I guess he couldn't become one even if he put on a blonde wig and sang Lily Rose songs :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The problem is not Tristan and Bella. Neither are other storylines. The problem is that VL cannot get certain details right, e.g. show Marlene congratulating Rebecca after the fashion show's success.
Of the course the problem is always Tristan and Bella. Haha I just don't want to see their face on my computer screen that is all :rofl: If they can show this stupid scenes with Marlene & Tristan time after time why can't they show Marlene congratulating Rebecca after the fashion show's success for 1 secs. lol How hard is that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I am rewatching ep 4148 and 4149...I loooooove the way Rebecca tells Marlene "you never imagined we could be something more , not even when we kissed or made love". Yes! Go Rebecca!
Also, there is something about Rebecca throwing the wedding dress over the parapet... :whistle:
It looks v impressive anyway.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The answer to your first question is "I do not work for VL production so how do I know?" How do you know btw? But I guess VL has gauged that somehow and either both or either of them is popular and that's why they are still around. There is no point in using numbers as arguments because neither you nor I have any factual data.

Mind you, if VL do only what the fans want, there would be no Rebecca! Because when the new Family (Ludwig and the children) came around, people did not like them. A lot of viewers liked the old patriarch (Johannes) and Ansgar a lot more than they like the current Lahnsteins. Also, a lot of viewers did not like Rebecca2. If VL had listened to the viewers, we would have no Rebecca2 and no MarBecca either!

TriBella hits on youtube is a lame argument. The TriBella fans are Germans who watch it on TV or the App. youtube has boosted international interest for VL because of a LESBIAN storyline. Last time I checked, Tristan was not a lesbian. I guess he couldn't become one even if he put on a blonde wig and sang Lily Rose songs
Yeah, I guess there is no points in using numbers despite all the hits that Marbecca get on youtube. Which is sad. I just thought with this kind amount of hits VL production should pay more attention to pleased the international audience than to the German audience that is all. Seriously VL, just forget about the german audience. Haha just kidding. No offense to german people.

I don't know about VL history I only became Marbecca fans recently so, anyway a lot of viewers did not like Rebecca2 huh. Too bad. I suppose they're the same people who do not like to watch Marbecca storyline. I'm glad VL continued with Marbecca storyline but still there is no reason for them to not show a certain details or even a little scenes for Marbecca. Is that too much to ask.

I don't care about Tribella. I just wanna Marbecca. If Tristan was lesbian he would be the ugliest lesbian on VL. :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 03:12 AM

TriBella hits on youtube is a lame argument. The TriBella fans are Germans who watch it on TV or the App. youtube has boosted international interest for VL because of a LESBIAN storyline. Last time I checked, Tristan was not a lesbian. I guess he couldn't become one even if he put on a blonde wig and sang Lily Rose songs
Yeah, I guess there is no points in using numbers despite all the hits that Marbecca get on youtube. Which is sad. I just thought with this kind amount of hits VL production should pay more attention to pleased the international audience than to the German audience that is all. Seriously VL, just forget about the german audience. Haha just kidding. No offense to german people.

I don't know about VL history I only became Marbecca fans recently so, anyway a lot of viewers did not like Rebecca2 huh. Too bad. I suppose they're the same people who do not like to watch Marbecca storyline. I'm glad VL continued with Marbecca storyline but still there is no reason for them to not show a certain details or even a little scenes for Marbecca. Is that too much to ask.

I don't care about Tribella. I just wanna Marbecca. If Tristan was lesbian he would be the ugliest lesbian on VL. :rofl:

Numbers are numbers:
A) most popular Marbecca episode on youtube (Novemberstern, part 4): 1.3 million (rounded up) views over almost 12 months (P.S. this is BY FAR the most popular episode, the other episodes are usually seen by less than 10 % of this);
B) number of viewers per recent TV episode: 1. 6 million (considered a low rating);

=> B) >> A)
=> yes, we should appreciate it that VL has Marbecca

And I say this as a huge Marbecca fan who also thinks that the Marbecca story line is played in a much more believable way than Tribella.

But numbers are numbers.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 03:42 AM

Numbers are numbers:
A) most popular Marbecca episode on youtube (Novemberstern, part 4): 1.3 million (rounded up) views over almost 12 months (P.S. this is BY FAR the most popular episode, the other episodes are usually seen by less than 10 % of this);
B) number of viewers per recent TV episode: 1. 6 million (considered a low rating);

=> B) >> A)

And I say this as a huge Marbecca fan who also thinks that the Marbecca story line is played in a much more believable way than Tribella.

But numbers are numbers.

AND the ratings were also going down while Marbecca was the main storyline.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 03:44 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Numbers are numbers:

=> B) >> A)

But numbers are numbers.

I think 1.3 million includes repetitive views.
It would be cool to find out from novemberstern how many the UNIQUE views are.

Having said that, even if there was proof that the unique views are e.g. 10000 , I would still ship marbecca. Even if VL hated them and showed them do the laundry only :D
Quote Post Goto Top

venicepolice

Mar 28 2013, 04:26 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepA) most popular Marbecca episode on youtube (Novemberstern, part 4): 1.3 million (rounded up) views over almost 12 months (P.S. this is BY FAR the most popular episode, the other episodes are usually seen by less than 10 % of this);

=> B) >> A)

But numbers are numbers.

Having said that, even if there was proof that the unique views are e.g. 10000 , I would still ship marbecca. Even if VL hated them and showed them do the laundry only :D
OMG thanks for that now i am picturing Marlene throwing Rebecca up on top of the washing machine and them both going through a spin cycle :rofl:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

venicepolice

venicepolice
Mar 28 2013, 04:33 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepA) most popular Marbecca episode on youtube (Novemberstern, part 4): 1.3 million (rounded up) views over almost 12 months (P.S. this is BY FAR the most popular episode, the other episodes are usually seen by less than 10 % of this);

=> B) >> A)

OMG thanks for that now i am picturing Marlene throwing Rebecca up on top of the washing machine and them both going through a spin cycle :rofl:
and maybe they are washing their blankets so that having nothing to cover themselves with lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

venicepolice
Mar 28 2013, 04:35 AM
venicepolice

=> B) >> A)
and maybe they are washing their blankets so that having nothing to cover themselves with lol

:rofl:
and
and
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

venicepolice
Mar 28 2013, 04:35 AM
venicepolice

=> B) >> A)
I like the way you think :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

venicepolice
Mar 28 2013, 01:25 AM
Mar 28 2013, 01:10 AM
Ahhhh Marlene shows up in tomorrow's episode in scenes with Tanja talking about Sebastian.
Marlene is looking really good! :)

http://www.einslive.de/medien/html/1live/unterhaltung/verbotene-liebe-vorschau.xml

Hopefully she is originally there to find Rebecca and they find a cosy little corner somewhere. A girl can dream can't she? :$
can someone translate the whole scene?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ahhhh Marlene shows up in tomorrow's episode in scenes with Tanja talking about Sebastian.

http://www.einslive.de/medien/html/1live/unterhaltung/verbotene-liebe-vorschau.xml

Marlene looks H O T in that clip.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I guess there are more Tristan fans than Marbecca fans. I mean, how many are we? 5000, maybe 10000, including the international fans. I'm pretty sure they are at least 50000 to 100000 people who are daily viewers and who like Jessica or Tristan. I'm a huge Marbecca fan but unfortunately Marbecca alone will not increase the ratings because there aren't that many Marbecca fans.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 08:33 AM

So freaking hot. :blinkwide: She can pull off that dress real nice. :wub:
I love when she raises her eyebrows when Tanya said that since all this lesbian stuff it doesnt matter with you guys who is on top and who is on the bottom. Gotta love Tanja.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 08:55 AM
I guess there are more Tristan fans than Marbecca fans. I mean, how many are we? 5000, maybe 10000, including the international fans. I'm pretty sure they are at least 50000 to 100000 people who are daily viewers and who like Jessica or Tristan. I'm a huge Marbecca fan but unfortunately Marbecca alone will not increase the ratings because there aren't that many Marbecca fans.
You cannot estimate the number of marbecca fans based on twitter!
The German fans of marbecca watch the show on tv or mediathek not on youtube!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 09:08 AM
Ooops I meant youtube not twitter.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 08:56 AM

I love when she raises her eyebrows when Tanya said that since all this lesbian stuff it doesnt matter with you guys who is on top and who is on the bottom. Gotta love Tanja.
My sentiments exactly! I frikkin love Tanja and her scenes with Marlene especially, they are so funny! They both have a way of telling each other how it is... true friendship ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 08:56 AM

I think it s because of the word Tanja used. She said "lesbian nonsense", nonsense is a strong word.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 09:08 AM
I don't estimated the number using youtube views. These views represent repeated views. In the german fan forum someone posted that most of the times you have to divide the number by 3 to 5 (and only in recent videos, in older videos you've got much more repeated views). And also german fans watch the youtube videos, I'm a german fan, and when I'm home at 18 o'clock I'll watch VL but most of the times I'm not at home and then I'll watch youtube. And just for the online ratings I click on the episode in the mediathek but most of the times I'm not interested in the other stories.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Well, I remember a few years back the Chrolli fans started asking for more Chrolli's scenes because of the lock of scenes between them. They have to bring the story back. We could do the same thing. The best bet is going to the website or write to LV. We most let them know that we missing them.
Probably they could do a web series showing Marbecca after the fashionshow. I know lots of ppl were disappointed with that scene, maybe they could do a little something if we unite and be vocal about it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:blinkwide: Look where Marlenes hand is headed. ;) I like.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Preview 10.04.

The fact that Rebecca just starts beeing really succesfull with her designer career causes a small crack in their relationship. Marlene feels like she is alone with her problems. Oh no I smell trouble in paradise.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImageAnd what about Rebecca's hand in this photo?.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Marlene's in the background. :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 11:29 AM
Posted ImageAnd what about Rebecca's hand in this photo?.
I don´t blame her. :gaypimp:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 11:46 AM
Posted Image Marlene's in the background. :rofl:

she was just making sure that the coffee taste good before giving it to rebecca :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

lol just for fun

Posted Image

R: Is there something wrong Marlene?
M: Oh shit! what I'm gonna tell her I'm Pregnant.

Posted Image

Hmm... my cosmic connection is telling me something is wrong with Marlene? Is she cheating on me with Trex?. Since she's got more screen times with him than with me. Nah.. it couldn't be?? It's must be something else?.

Posted Image

R: Marlene please! tell me what's going on?.
M: I think.. I think I'm pregnant?.
R: What??. But we haven't make love on screen for more than 2 weeks.

Posted Image

R: Are you sure it's mine?.
M: ???
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

I just love this photo :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 28 2013, 12:48 PM
lol just for fun

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hmm... my cosmic connection is telling me something is wrong with Marlene? Is she cheating on me with Trex?. Since she's got more screen times with him than with me. Nah.. it couldn't be?? It's must be something else?.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This gets three
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
from me! Thank you for lightening up my morning!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I love this couple, I´m german and searching for fanfiction in english. It´s too lame in my own language.
I like it more to read english :)
Please no vids, my computer is too old, to show it well... :/

Some sites for me? :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Trex sounds a name for a dinosaur... so very good for tristan :rofl:

and the cosmic connection reference was awesome :lol:

I was looking at past eps and realized that the amazing barn scene was almost two months ago... on 30 January :-/

I miss them even more now :bigcry:
Quote Post Goto Top

9 users reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply