Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,890,700 Views)
Unregistered

Dec 26 2012, 09:24 PM
after their kisses have improved it is obvious that the actress that plays marlene is a good kisser, while the actress that plays rebecca is a bad kisser. rebecca just needs to open her mouth a little bit, and tilt her head around a little more. marlene is doing all the work to make it passionate.

Also i am discovering more and more that the actress that plays rebecca doesn't have enough range. she only has a few looks. and she lacks the expressiveness that marlene has. or maybe its too obvious

I'm still owrried that they are going to try to kill her off with this upcoming storyline. I still <3 R & M !!!
x 2 yawwww
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

will we see marbecca in today's episode :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image

:bowdown:

http://song2519.tumblr.com/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:wub:

[url=marbecca.tumblr.com]marbecca.tumblr.com[/URL]
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 04:19 PM
Posted Image

:wub:

[url=marbecca.tumblr.com]marbecca.tumblr.com[/URL]
I find it very cute, that Marlene's way of calming Rebecca is giving her a little peck, so sweet :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 02:27 PM
i didn't see any
Quote Post Goto Top

Superfilly
Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 05:24 PM
i didn't see any
There was a small bit of Rebecca at another family meeting thing and then there was a phone call between Marlene and Tristan but you only hear M you dont see her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wq9LNRAZA4

Here it is, thanks to the legend that is Mittag1234. the conversation is at 7:00

It would be sooooo cool if someone would translate it. Bitte Schon? xxx
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i did not see marbecca in the clipping of next week what mean this :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 11:18 PM
it means they're not on next week
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 11:49 PM
Dec 28 2012, 11:18 PM
it means they're not on next week

:crybaby:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Superfilly
Dec 28 2012, 07:18 PM
i didn't see any
There was a small bit of Rebecca at another family meeting thing and then there was a phone call between Marlene and Tristan but you only hear M you dont see her.

Here it is, thanks to the legend that is Mittag1234. the conversation is at 7:00

t: if the chrismas tree is so important to you,you have to look after it yourself
m: oh you mean now that i have so much free time..after my engagement was cancelled?
t: that sounds so reproachful..i was just exchanging experiences with the director..that's how the industry works
m: you've dragged me though the mire in public just because you can't stand the fact that i'm with rebecca now
t: you know what?i have an idea,why don't you ask my sister if she wants to help you to decorate
m: you know what? i don't want to talk to you anymore
t: then i suggest you to stop calling me
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Superfilly
i didn't see any

tristan kissed andi under the mistletoe lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Superfilly
i didn't see any

Rebecca(Tatjana) had a cold today...I love it when people sound snuffy :wub: :D (I really do...)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 12:46 AM
Superfilly

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Rebecca(Tatjana) had a cold today...I love it when people sound snuffy :wub: :D (I really do...)
x2 she sounded so cute :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The best part :D

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm gonna complain a little here, this whole Tristan thing, is sucking balls. If he insists on ruining Marlenes career and lashing out all the time, why cant they go to Ludwig or something and get No Limits taken from him? it was after all her idea wasn't it? ludwig has already threatened to do it once.... Fine as a family they need to be 'understanding' about his feelings and to be frank, mental illness, and show some support but its going a little too far and it just seems like hes going completely unpunished, and someone who goes completely unpunished, will inevitably go off the rails more because each thrill wont be enough until the next thing. I just hope that Rebecca and Marlene stay on the 'good' side of things. I'd hate to see them being pulled into doing things out of character which could ruin there relationship, but i dont like seeing them completely whipped by Tristan either. Hopefully after the fire and if Rebecca finally finds out it was Tristan who started it, there will be a final show down, because this is just crap.

I suppose the fact that its got me so irritated is what soaps are all about, but its actually making me not want to watch it because its going too far. I'm finding myself skipping through all the scenes in each clip just to the Marbecca ones! because its making me cringe a little at how weak the story is and how they are portraying Marbecca against him, Thats not how i like to watch VL! Lol

Hopefully once Marbecca establish themselves more as a couple, they'll then grow a bit more of a spine and all my problems will be solved!

Thats all my frustrations aired for now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

I'm gonna complain a little here, this whole Tristan thing, is sucking balls. If he insists on ruining Marlenes career and lashing out all the time, why cant they go to Ludwig or something and get No Limits taken from him? it was after all her idea wasn't it? ludwig has already threatened to do it once.... Fine as a family they need to be 'understanding' about his feelings and to be frank, mental illness, and show some support but its going a little too far and it just seems like hes going completely unpunished, and someone who goes completely unpunished, will inevitably go off the rails more because each thrill wont be enough until the next thing. I just hope that Rebecca and Marlene stay on the 'good' side of things. I'd hate to see them being pulled into doing things out of character which could ruin there relationship, but i dont like seeing them completely whipped by Tristan either. Hopefully after the fire and if Rebecca finally finds out it was Tristan who started it, there will be a final show down, because this is just crap.

I suppose the fact that its got me so irritated is what soaps are all about, but its actually making me not want to watch it because its going too far. I'm finding myself skipping through all the scenes in each clip just to the Marbecca ones! because its making me cringe a little at how weak the story is and how they are portraying Marbecca against him, Thats not how i like to watch VL! Lol

Hopefully once Marbecca establish themselves more as a couple, they'll then grow a bit more of a spine and all my problems will be solved!

Thats all my frustrations aired for now
For me I don't mind seeing this whole Tristan thing, yeah it is sucking balls. Even though they're suck I'm still gonna watch it coz of Marbecca. I just wish they could've show Marbecca scenes more now instead of these others characters that I don't even care like Bella, Andi, Jessica, Timo, Leonie, Charlie. And oh btw I just read this Anti Marbecca thread on VL forum by accident. Some Tristan's fans saying Rebecca is Psycho for going mad at Tristan. Seriously?. I think these fans need to be slap by Marlene too so they will shut up. Tristan's fans and Tristan suck assholes big times. Just saying.
Quote Post Goto Top

Superfilly
Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 12:04 AM
Superfilly

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

t: if the chrismas tree is so important to you,you have to look after it yourself
m: oh you mean now that i have so much free time..after my engagement was cancelled?
t: that sounds so reproachful..i was just exchanging experiences with the director..that's how the industry works
m: you've dragged me though the mire in public just because you can't stand the fact that i'm with rebecca now
t: you know what?i have an idea,why don't you ask my sister if she wants to help you to decorate
m: you know what? i don't want to talk to you anymore
t: then i suggest you to stop calling me
Thank you very much! xx
Quote Post Goto Top

subs?
Unregistered

can someone translate the fight between marlene rebecca and kim here?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQsz4wy77IE&list=PLF483A3471154D93E
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm trying to write to VL I have an idea for a script but don't know where to send it. I'm not a writer but I'm offering some ideas to see if they could adapt them in the soap.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 02:15 PM
after their kisses have improved it is obvious that the actress that plays marlene is a good kisser, while the actress that plays rebecca is a bad kisser. rebecca just needs to open her mouth a little bit, and tilt her head around a little more. marlene is doing all the work to make it passionate.

Also i am discovering more and more that the actress that plays rebecca doesn't have enough range. she only has a few looks. and she lacks the expressiveness that marlene has. or maybe its too obvious

I'm still owrried that they are going to try to kill her off with this upcoming storyline. I still <3 R & M !!!
x 2 yawwww
X3
I seriously feel like the actress playing Rebecca is less comfortable doing kissing parts which is so weird as she knew from the beginning that she was going to play a same sex romance. Or maybe, as you pointed out, Melanie is just a better, more believable actress so it shows even during intimate moments.

I still love Marbecca though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 07:35 PM
Dec 28 2012, 02:15 PM

x 2 yawwww
X3
I seriously feel like the actress playing Rebecca is less comfortable doing kissing parts which is so weird as she knew from the beginning that she was going to play a same sex romance. Or maybe, as you pointed out, Melanie is just a better, more believable actress so it shows even during intimate moments.

I still love Marbecca though.
Drop it already with the kissing. They already are into the 10th or 100th whatever episode and its not going to change. Accept it for what they are.
Quote Post Goto Top

venicepolice

I don't like all the air time that Tristan is getting either but it sort of makes sense that he is going to be pissed off that his sister was able to pinch his woman, especially after he told Rebecca that she had no chance with Marlene and that she was out of the running because he knew Marlene better than Rebecca did. His poor little ego is hurt poor boney arse Tristan and now he has to act like tough macho man with cigarette, girlie kimono and facial hair he can't trim properly. Everyone should give Tristan a big boohoo Tristan because he really is a sorry human being and is in need of mental help. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Is this thread dead or what :RIP:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 31 2012, 02:41 AM
Is this thread dead or what :RIP:
no its just that there is no marbecca :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

flips712
Unregistered

Ok so here's some food for thought. I got to thinking, which is what I do when there's no new Marbecca to watch and wanted to share. So for those who followed the story of Andi and Helena dating, it was Tristan who kept trying to sabotage their relationship. I find it ironic that we really have Andi to thank for Marbecca because he was the one who dared them to kiss, which in essence was the beginning to the end of Tristan and Marlene's relationship. So thank you Andi and thank you karma!
Quote Post Goto Top

flips712
Unregistered

I know others have posted pictures from some of Melanie Kogler's theater performances but does anyone have any videos of her plays?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

flips712
Dec 31 2012, 02:55 AM
Ok so here's some food for thought. I got to thinking, which is what I do when there's no new Marbecca to watch and wanted to share. So for those who followed the story of Andi and Helena dating, it was Tristan who kept trying to sabotage their relationship. I find it ironic that we really have Andi to thank for Marbecca because he was the one who dared them to kiss, which in essence was the beginning to the end of Tristan and Marlene's relationship. So thank you Andi and thank you karma!
oh yea I forgot about that so yea thank u andi
Quote Post Goto Top

venicepolice

flips712
Yes too true but poor Andi has to put up with Tristan yet again trying to destroy another relationship. I am so missing Marbecca. I think i will start watching it again from the beginning!

Unregistered

venicepolice
Dec 31 2012, 04:17 AM
flips712
Yes too true but poor Andi has to put up with Tristan yet again trying to destroy another relationship. I am so missing Marbecca. I think i will start watching it again from the beginning!
I already watched marbecca so many times this week I just can't wait for something new
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

flips712
That also makes me wonder, if they never kissed in truth or dare, would Marlene have ever realized her feelings for Rebecca? Or would it have taken a lot longer?
Quote Post Goto Top

AnnieW

Dec 31 2012, 05:13 AM
flips712
That also makes me wonder, if they never kissed in truth or dare, would Marlene have ever realized her feelings for Rebecca? Or would it have taken a lot longer?
Yeah, I've been wondered about that a lot. Rebecca obviously understood her feelings even before the kiss. Marlene as we know had feelings for Rebecca or at least she was effected by her which she openly admitted by giving her that book with the message in it i.e. how she already doesn't know what she would do without Rebecca... If that spin the bottle kiss didn't happen I'm sure something else would've happened that would have forced Marlene's feeling to the surface. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the feelings was there before the kiss, it wasn't the kiss that created the feelings, it just brought them to the surface for Marlene.

Unregistered

AnnieW
Dec 31 2012, 08:06 AM
flips712
Yeah, I've been wondered about that a lot. Rebecca obviously understood her feelings even before the kiss. Marlene as we know had feelings for Rebecca or at least she was effected by her which she openly admitted by giving her that book with the message in it i.e. how she already doesn't know what she would do without Rebecca... If that spin the bottle kiss didn't happen I'm sure something else would've happened that would have forced Marlene's feeling to the surface. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the feelings was there before the kiss, it wasn't the kiss that created the feelings, it just brought them to the surface for Marlene.
THIS. better than my assessment.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

AnnieW
Dec 31 2012, 08:06 AM
flips712
:clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

8 users reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: WNCwoman15
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply