Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rebecca & Marlene on "Verbotene Liebe"
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 09:22 AM (3,603,003 Views)
Unregistered

Dec 7 2012, 08:53 PM
Verbotene Liebe Rainbow Family

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

:rainbowheart:

:love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 12:28 AM
Dec 8 2012, 12:25 AM
Dec 8 2012, 12:23 AM
Hey, new poster in here, but really started to get into the backstory of Marbecca. Does anyone know when the first time that Rebecca and Marlene were introduced or were in a scene together? Also if there is a link to that scene I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.
hey welcome Marlene and Rebecca knew each other from back when Rebecca was played by another actress
http://youtu.be/dQsz4wy77IE
Rebecca comes back from NY ,and sees Marlene
Marlene plays piano, I wanna marry her and her her babies LOLOL :love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i think that people are voting dislike on videos Marbecca on YouTube are afraid to That gets them what happened to Tristan
or their sister steal them fiancee
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

the game bottles who wants to keep his wife does not play this game by danger :irony:
Quote Post Goto Top

lola
Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 01:07 AM
i think that people are voting dislike on videos Marbecca on YouTube are afraid to That gets them what happened to Tristan
or their sister steal them fiancee

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 7 2012, 11:27 PM
Dec 7 2012, 11:18 PM
some people have asked where they can show their support...i think this would be a good choice!
it's a real official FB page,made by the producers of VL :)
like :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 12:18 AM
Dec 7 2012, 10:24 PM
Dec 7 2012, 09:02 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
i said that because those people who are occupying themselves with this kind of science usually are more observative in things like that in contrast to the others : ! But there is an exception to that theory, Lisa Ray ( from the "i cant think straight" and "tha world unseen" great movies i recommend them) gave an intewview a couple years ago and she always used the word "someone" or " person" when she talked about her partner many many times, but he was a man, even if i was hoping for the opposite :P. But the truth is that these words she used make me have some doubts about the gendre of her partner...
I guess the theory has it's flaws lolol maybe she's bi and was with woman at the time e now is with guy, who knows!? ^_^
But in 90% of the cases they're talking about someone of the same gender.

Also I do have a tendency of paying a little too much attention to the way people behave around me, like what they say and how, their faces and body while doing it, always has been like that, kind of the reason why I decided to major in psychology, human behavior fascinates me. :$
who knows, maybe Lisa Ray felt for a woman after portraying two lesbian roles in one year :shifty: :P ! Well am not majoring in psycology but i am a lawyer especialized in criminal law ( if it is the right word in english), so i also have the habit to observe people's reactions and i have read many books about psycology, so tell me did you observe anything in Marlene's and Rebecca's way of acting, because i have started to think that Marlene's acting, isnt such an acting... i am not saying that melanie has feelings for tatjana, but i have seen many many lesbian themed movies and real couples and Melanie reminds me a pair of a real couple, in contrast with rebecca... maybe she is an awesome actress or maybe she has an experience to bring in mind when she is portraying marlene ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 12:28 AM
Dec 8 2012, 12:25 AM
Dec 8 2012, 12:23 AM
Hey, new poster in here, but really started to get into the backstory of Marbecca. Does anyone know when the first time that Rebecca and Marlene were introduced or were in a scene together? Also if there is a link to that scene I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.
hey welcome Marlene and Rebecca knew each other from back when Rebecca was played by another actress
http://youtu.be/dQsz4wy77IE
Rebecca comes back from NY ,and sees Marlene
Thanks so much.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 03:15 AM
Dec 7 2012, 10:24 PM

I guess the theory has it's flaws lolol maybe she's bi and was with woman at the time e now is with guy, who knows!? ^_^
But in 90% of the cases they're talking about someone of the same gender.

Also I do have a tendency of paying a little too much attention to the way people behave around me, like what they say and how, their faces and body while doing it, always has been like that, kind of the reason why I decided to major in psychology, human behavior fascinates me. :$
who knows, maybe Lisa Ray felt for a woman after portraying two lesbian roles in one year :shifty: :P ! Well am not majoring in psycology but i am a lawyer especialized in criminal law ( if it is the right word in english), so i also have the habit to observe people's reactions and i have read many books about psycology, so tell me did you observe anything in Marlene's and Rebecca's way of acting, because i have started to think that Marlene's acting, isnt such an acting... i am not saying that melanie has feelings for tatjana, but i have seen many many lesbian themed movies and real couples and Melanie reminds me a pair of a real couple, in contrast with rebecca... maybe she is an awesome actress or maybe she has an experience to bring in mind when she is portraying marlene ;)
I really don't know about that, I think Melanie is an amazing actress and maybe in some level she can relate to the story, not the lesbian theme but the falling in love with someone you're not supposed to when you least expect it. She was really great with the angst in the whole storyline and can play someone in love like I never seen before, you buy that her character is in love, but like I said mostly because she can relate to these feelings. I like Tatjana too even though she seems to be a lot more reserved and that shows when she plays Rebecca while Melanie is a lot more outgoing and relaxed and that's why we can sometimes see Marbecca as real couple, they complement each other.

Btw criminal law sounds amazing but I'm far too laid back to study that LOLOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 04:19 AM

I really don't know about that, I think Melanie is an amazing actress and maybe in some level she can relate to the story, not the lesbian theme but the falling in love with someone you're not supposed to when you least expect it. She was really great with the angst in the whole storyline and can play someone in love like I never seen before, you buy that her character is in love, but like I said mostly because she can relate to these feelings. I like Tatjana too even though she seems to be a lot more reserved and that shows when she plays Rebecca while Melanie is a lot more outgoing and relaxed and that's why we can sometimes see Marbecca as real couple, they complement each other.

i agree with you, as you said Melanie is really great with the angst and she can play someone in love like i never seen before, i have never seen an actress in other movies or tv shows so convincing and that is the reason i am wondering if it is only acting or something more, but i will agree with you, she is able to relate to the story and the feelings of marlene! And I dont think that someone who is majoring in psycology is too laid back to study the criminal law :shifty: , the criminal law is the only kind of the law system which is so close to psycology, especially the interogation proccess, and there many usefull books talking about the judje's psycology! And when i have to defend or acusse someone i use psycology to explain what made him have this behaviour for achieving lowered the years in prison :) or showing the judge that he is dangerous and increase his punishment..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

We need more people!It's important!
They even promised a surprise on monday!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Subs for yesterdays's episode are up (not at Mittags channel,but at some Chrolli channel)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9EO7aMG6Q0
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 07:49 AM
Maybe a Vlog?Jessicas Vlog is over,so they wanna make a new one?If they'd pick Marbeca for it..that would be..wow.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Chrolli & Marbecca 4198 with Sub
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 10:06 AM
Maybe a Vlog?Jessicas Vlog is over,so they wanna make a new one?If they'd pick Marbeca for it..that would be..wow.
Are you sure, that is official? ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 10:30 AM
The end is so cute. I ship them :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Luke on the phone Christian who is luke :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 11:38 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttps://www.facebook.com/MarbeccaVL
yes,100%..you can see the "GrundyUFA digitalDrama" sign in the banner.These are the producers of all the VL internet stuff.GrundyUFA is the company who puts out VL. The only one who also has a FB page made by these people is Ansgar von Lahnstein.It's great that they do it for Marbecca too...but also important to show them that we appreciate it :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
i noted the number and i'll call to know who is luke :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 11:52 AM

yes,100%..you can see the "GrundyUFA digitalDrama" sign in the banner.These are the producers of all the VL internet stuff.GrundyUFA is the company who puts out VL. The only one who also has a FB page made by these people is Ansgar von Lahnstein.It's great that they do it for Marbecca too...but also important to show them that we appreciate it :)
Oh, thank you for clarification. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 11:52 AM

this is Ansgar's
http://www.facebook.com/AnsgarVL

I don't know if they do it for other chracters too,they've only started this internet promotion.But till now it's only Ansgar and Marbecca (and since Ansgar is one of the most famous characters and Marbecca were chosen after him,it's quite cool)

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I love how Rebecca and Christian hugged a little long, before he gone.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 11:57 AM
Posted Image
i noted the number and i'll call to know who is luke :rofl:
please tell us who was on the phone :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What is the song in the end this clip?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 12:06 PM
chrolli has a really beautiful kiss in the end of the clip, and their kisses are full and meaningful much better than Marbecca's
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 01:24 PM
Dec 8 2012, 12:06 PM
chrolli has a really beautiful kiss in the end of the clip, and their kisses are full and meaningful much better than Marbecca's
their kisses are men kisses,they're always different,because they have different lips
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

With Christian being gone, I think we can be sure that Marbecca will be very safe as a couple for the six months he's gone. It's obvious that Marbecca are the shows new Chrolli. That Facebook page makes it clear they are in favour of them as big couple on the show, like they always have been of Chrolli, and as one half of them is away, the show will give the love to the other gay couple - Marbecca.

Christian being away is actually a bonus for Marbecca fans, it means they'll be treated well as the only current gay couple, it makes them special.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 05:07 AM
Dec 8 2012, 04:19 AM

i agree with you, as you said Melanie is really great with the angst and she can play someone in love like i never seen before, i have never seen an actress in other movies or tv shows so convincing and that is the reason i am wondering if it is only acting or something more, but i will agree with you, she is able to relate to the story and the feelings of marlene! And I dont think that someone who is majoring in psycology is too laid back to study the criminal law :shifty: , the criminal law is the only kind of the law system which is so close to psycology, especially the interogation proccess, and there many usefull books talking about the judje's psycology! And when i have to defend or acusse someone i use psycology to explain what made him have this behaviour for achieving lowered the years in prison :) or showing the judge that he is dangerous and increase his punishment..
I guess what I meant to say is that I'm far too laid back to work around criminals, I can't see me doing it ever,I'm going more down the children psycology route :$ love the little one's :love:
But I can imagine how interesting it might be to work around some really disturbed minds, you have to be able to stomach a lot which I most likely can't seeing as I am fairly sensitive. :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://youtu.be/dMzBBXrbguk

Can somebody tell me what he is saying about marbecca fans?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 04:06 PM

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIIIEVE IT.

The guys is the producer from VL as his thanking for the VL support and specially the Marbecca fans, and because we support them so much we're getting Marbecca webseries starting on the 17/12/2012, telling the whole Marbecca story and a lot more stuff. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT, I NEVER SHIPPED A COUPLE THAT WAS SO RECOGNIZED BY THE PRODUCERS OF THE SERIES. I'm so fucking happy :grouphug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 8 2012, 04:13 PM

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIIIEVE IT.

The guys is the producer from VL as his thanking for the VL support and specially the Marbecca fans, and because we support them so much we're getting Marbecca webseries starting on the 17/12/2012, telling the whole Marbecca story and a lot more stuff. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT, I NEVER SHIPPED A COUPLE THAT WAS SO RECOGNIZED BY THE PRODUCERS OF THE SERIES. I'm so fucking happy :grouphug:
Sorry for all the mistakes I am just happy :sing:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"Dear Verbotene Liebe fans,my name is Guido Rainhardt and I'm the producer of VL.Today I want to say thank you.Thank you for your loyalty,thank you for all the clips that you're posting here on youtube.Special thanks to Allstars5355,Novemberstern75 and Mittag1234.And because you support us so much,we have a present for you for christmas:A webseries "Weil es Liebe ist..." ("Because it's love...") The story of Marlene and Rebecca,starting on december 17th on the official Verbotene Liebe Youtube Channel.What you can expect?->Facebook.com/MarbeccaVL.Merry Christmas!"

OMG I'm so happy!!!!! :dance:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Also he says the webseries is going to be named' weil es liebe ist..' ( because it is love) and they'll give more details on the oficial Marbecca facebook page, but it starts on dezember 17th on the oficial VL YT channel.

I'm doing the happy dance and invite everyone else to do the same :grouphug: :dj:
Quote Post Goto Top

27 users reading this topic (26 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: WNCwoman15
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply