Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 13; Fate has Laid a Hand
Topic Started: Apr 26 2012, 09:43 PM (4,170,569 Views)
Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:57 PM
Was that really naya's car that everyone was riding in in that pic dianna tweeted of hemo and Vanessa??
Yup.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:53 PM
[url=prn.to/ K4qVTc]50 Most Beautiful Hispanic Celebrities[/URL]

here's the link to the article..
Links mess up when you use proxy.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Are we getting a perfomance or sneak peek today?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:54 PM
May 3 2012, 03:40 PM
May 3 2012, 03:35 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
What magazine is this? Is that an underboob?? :blinkwide:
People en espanol 50 most beautiful people issue. It's out this weekend (earlier for subscribers).

oh and this

Quote:

The long-awaited cover of the edition, and all the details behind the scenes, will be revealed in the special 50 Most Beautiful People En Spanish, the program airing on Sal y pimienta(Univisión) on Sunday, May 6, at 10:00 pm / 9:00 pm Central

So happy for Naya. She's on it with Gloria estefan and Ricky Martin. Too bad she didn't make the cover. Now who has univision, understands spanish and can watch that show to give us the scoop?
Heh, I've watched that show and from what I can remember its a bit like E! News, covering a bunch of topics in the Hispanic entertainment world. I'll see if I can catch it that night but my guess is they'll focus more on the mainstream hispanic/Latino entertainers.
Goto Top

Libbyb
Member Avatar

May 3 2012, 03:10 PM
May 3 2012, 03:03 PM
can somebody post the hand kiss from heart gif?? thanks :love:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Couldn't stop myself.
OMG every time, every damn time, doesn't matter how many times I see a gif of the kiss, I can't stop staring for at least 5mins *swoon* :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:31 PM
May 3 2012, 03:25 PM
SO I collected all the verses into one post with some modifications/additions...

Posted ImagePosted Image

And now the 6 disgruntled fans of the L Chat HeYa thread in their rendition of the Glee Sucks Tango
The Glee Sucks Tango
Posted Image

Oh my God! I think I'm in love with you!!
oh my god this made my day.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Naya is really smart to embrace the Latino/Hispanic market. Niche markets like that, and the LGBT community, are very loyal and provide a secure foundation for a career. Now that she's established a large amount of loyalty and acclaim in both of those demographics, it wouldn't surprise me if she focused on embracing her black roots over the next year. And then on top of this foundation, of course, she has her growing mainstream popularity, status as a sex symbol and fashionista, and her critical acclaim.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:38 PM
May 3 2012, 03:36 PM
May 3 2012, 03:34 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepHeather Morris spills on her character's future, the finale--and constantly making out with costar Naya Rivera!
lmao omg i wish i could see naya's face when she sees this hahha love you heather!!
Posted Image
and then hemo will be like
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:33 PM
May 3 2012, 03:25 PM
SO I collected all the verses into one post with some modifications/additions...

Posted ImagePosted Image

And now the 6 disgruntled fans of the L Chat HeYa thread in their rendition of the Glee Sucks Tango
The Glee Sucks Tango
:rofl: @ they took a fanbase in its prime :clap:
loooolll at "self righteous hole of suck" !!!!
Goto Top

Libbyb
Member Avatar

Was that really naya's car that everyone was riding in in that pic dianna tweeted of hemo and Vanessa??
Yep mommies with their daughter, and Sugars fave Aunty =D :rainbowheart:

Just one big gay happy family :rainbowheart:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:59 PM

Correct link:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/people-en-espanol-names-the-50-most-beautiful-hispanic-celebrities-149901125.html

Quote:

For exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of People en Espanol's "50 Most Beautiful" 2012, visit www.PeopleEnEspanol.com. Starting May 3, PeopleEnEspanol.com will launch an online special dedicated to this year's "50 Most Beautiful" with photo galleries of behind-the-scenes moments. Additionally, there will be daily updates with exclusive photo galleries, and celebrity interviews.

Tune-in for the Los 50 Mas Bellos de People en Espanol TV special airing on Sunday, May 6, 10:00pm EDT, on Univision.

Please have naya on your website. Please please please. :fingcross: :pray:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Who knows which performance they'll release this week. Probably the boys. :hmmm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:47 PM
May 3 2012, 03:46 PM
If they are constantly making out, where the hell are all this kisses?
I think everyone is hoping she's referring to the upcoming episodes.
I'm torn. :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

It's too bad Glee sucks because it seems obvious to me that the girls are more appealing to watch than the boys. Good writers would have realized this.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
S
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 04:06 PM
Who knows which performance they'll release this week. Probably the boys. :hmmm:
I actually wouldn't mind? Lol in a weird way I'm actually looking forward to all of them.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:59 PM

oops sorry.. i was using my phone to post that here, i fixed it

50 Most Beautiful Hispanic Celebrities
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:46 PM
If they are constantly making out, where the hell are all this kisses?
I think everyone is hoping she's referring to the upcoming episodes.
I'm not.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
S
Goto Top

Unregistered

that'll be the only song that brittana can dance to b/c they're singing the other 2.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 04:08 PM
I actually wouldn't mind? Lol in a weird way I'm actually looking forward to all of them.
what did they release last year?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

that'll be the only song that brittana can dance to b/c they're singing the other 2.
Yeah. But there will probably just be moments where there's nobody performing and everyone is still dancing.
Goto Top

Libbyb
Member Avatar

May 3 2012, 02:08 PM
May 3 2012, 01:40 PM
Posted Image

:bed:
I'm laying in bed ready to go to sleep & UNF HeYa need to get in my bed now!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 03:58 PM
Yup.
sweet!
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 04:09 PM
Friday? I am not really sure. I actually don't recall them releasing performances as often last year. I also feel we have much more spoilers this year.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 04:02 PM
Naya is really smart to embrace the Latino/Hispanic market. Niche markets like that, and the LGBT community, are very loyal and provide a secure foundation for a career. Now that she's established a large amount of loyalty and acclaim in both of those demographics, it wouldn't surprise me if she focused on embracing her black roots over the next year. And then on top of this foundation, of course, she has her growing mainstream popularity, status as a sex symbol and fashionista, and her critical acclaim.
Black folks (particularly heterosexual black women) may not embrace her like the Latin community would.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I'm not.
Yeah I'm pretty convinced she's talking about Prom/Nationals/Grad. We're sure to get some kisses in at least one of those.

The question was probably something like "And what can fans expect from Brittana in the last few episodes?"
Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm not.
I'm Brittany.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm not.
it sounds like eric just likes to make them make out regardless of whether it's a scene lol. probably i am kind of internally flailing at the thought of heather and naya full on making out... like if you really think about them making out. :faint:
Posted Image
Goto Top

Libbyb
Member Avatar

Why Naya why? Why must you torture me WHY?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Fucking lucky chair
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 04:11 PM

I'm not.
Yeah I'm pretty convinced she's talking about Prom/Nationals/Grad. We're sure to get some kisses in at least one of those.

The question was probably something like "And what can fans expect from Brittana in the last few episodes?"
This ^

I don't care anymore about getting my hopes up, we will get kisses! YEAH.
Goto Top

Unregistered

i love the srs bsns look on hemo's face right before she starts smirking into the kiss :squish:
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 3 2012, 04:11 PM
May 3 2012, 04:09 PM

Friday? I am not really sure. I actually don't recall them releasing performances as often last year. I also feel we have much more spoilers this year.
But they're in 3 performances right? So it's either one of those or bg moments hopefully.

Also, do we know what the TT's sing for Nationals?
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic