Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 13; Fate has Laid a Hand
Topic Started: Apr 26 2012, 09:43 PM (4,170,714 Views)
Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

hey i'm looking for a fic and any help would be much appreciated! :)
I believe there's a fight or something a McKinley and somehow Brittany gets hit, I think she gets a bloody nose or something, and then she ends up in the choir room with Santana and I think Schue walks in and sees them being all lovey dovey. That's abouut all i remember.
Any ideas? Thanks soo much ^_^
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

ConstantlyCraving
Member Avatar

May 27 2012, 09:55 PM
May 27 2012, 09:54 PM
is anyone still doing recaps?
not lately, i don't think. the graduation status broke the recappers.
Glee is a pile of stink. There's your recap :D

#preach

/pagecatching
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:37 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 01:50 AM
May 28 2012, 01:47 AM
May 28 2012, 01:40 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
x

Naya is so adorably competitive. Even in the web chat while playing taboo! :P She's too cute!!! :wub:
That game was rigged! Maryss was totally on Naya's side.
Well Naya was eyeing her up because had a tiny resemblance to another certain blonde :shifty:
I remember, like 2 threads ago, you girls mentioned how Naya was TOTALLY flirting with the blonde host/presenter (idk, whatever) but I've watched that MJ Experience thingy on YouTube, like 3 times, and I haven't seen anything about Naya flirting (or whatever) ... I don't mean to start something unrelated to HeYa, but I got intrigued again reading the post above, soooo :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Hey so I had to wipe my computer and I lost all my bookmarks to fics and my history is empty too.

Can anyone list some fics that they've started to read? I know recently over the last few days there have been some suggestions and I bookmarked them but lost them, and can't remember their names.

I am of course waiting for ITYTD, Set the world on fire, View from the fire, OGC, white shadows to update. What else are people reading that are along those lines (i.e. well written?) I know one on here was discussed recently that had good smut apparently. It's not a new one, but I can't remember the name now... something like Taking the Long Way?

What else guys?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:43 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
x
Well Naya was eyeing her up because had a tiny resemblance to another certain blonde :shifty:
I remember, like 2 threads ago, you girls mentioned how Naya was TOTALLY flirting with the blonde host/presenter (idk, whatever) but I've watched that MJ Experience thingy on YouTube, like 3 times, and I haven't seen anything about Naya flirting (or whatever) ... I don't mean to start something unrelated to HeYa, but I got intrigued again reading the post above, soooo :)
They just like to ship (or whatever) her with any girl.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:38 AM
I believe there's a fight or something a McKinley and somehow Brittany gets hit, I think she gets a bloody nose or something, and then she ends up in the choir room with Santana and I think Schue walks in and sees them being all lovey dovey. That's abouut all i remember.
I have no clue but it sounds good
Goto Top

BrittanaArg
Member Avatar

Where it's Outsiders? I need that update.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

SuccuBitch

Posted ImagePosted Image
x
It's just the angle that skewed some people's perception.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:46 AM
Hey so I had to wipe my computer and I lost all my bookmarks to fics and my history is empty too.

Can anyone list some fics that they've started to read? I know recently over the last few days there have been some suggestions and I bookmarked them but lost them, and can't remember their names.

I am of course waiting for ITYTD, Set the world on fire, View from the fire, OGC, white shadows to update. What else are people reading that are along those lines (i.e. well written?) I know one on here was discussed recently that had good smut apparently. It's not a new one, but I can't remember the name now... something like Taking the Long Way?

What else guys?
If only you could see what i see..
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:26 AM

Posted Image
i just want to roll my tongue all over her body
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:41 AM
May 28 2012, 02:37 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
That is me everytime I see that video :blinkwide: :drool:
Goto Top

Unregistered

GTFO depressed/emo anons =_=
Goto Top

Glen_Coco
Member Avatar

HeMo'sRealityOfMoment
May 28 2012, 02:48 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
x
It's just the angle that skewed some people's perception.
Naya was so adorable in this :wub: 99.99% of the people on the livestrem were perving on Naya while every once and a while that .01% would comment on Reggie :lol: it was so funny
Edited by Glen_Coco, May 28 2012, 02:51 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BrittanaArg
Member Avatar

May 28 2012, 02:51 AM
MTE. I was about to say the same lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:50 AM
May 28 2012, 02:26 AM

Posted Image
i just want to roll my tongue all over her body
bless this photoshoot! :bowdown:
Goto Top

Unregistered

I was rewatching S2 Finale. It was gold compared to this season craptastic finale. Naya was soooo hot and her voice on that New York song is pure sex. Bb Hemo had better lines and damn, beautiful. And also sang a couple of times.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:50 AM
May 28 2012, 02:46 AM

What else guys?
If only you could see what i see..
Thanks, but A View From the Fire is the sequel to that, so I've already read it. It's good!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 01:57 AM
Posted Image

this one is really beautiful.
Goto Top

Unregistered

BrittanaArg
May 28 2012, 02:52 AM
May 28 2012, 02:51 AM
MTE. I was about to say the same lol
:rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:13 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
HeMo is a BAMF...
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 02:53 AM
May 28 2012, 01:57 AM
Posted Image

this one is really beautiful.
this gives me clockwork feels.
Goto Top

SuccuBitch

Was pagecatching and saw a few anons listing down Santana's one liners/insults and can I just say that her one liners/insults written in season 1 and 2 were so much better compared to season 3.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shazzy
Member Avatar

May 28 2012, 02:47 AM
Maybe you're talking about this? Freaks and Gleeks
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Imagex
Goto Top

Unregistered

Fuck guys.

I have come to the realization that until I get over my stupid celebrity crush (feels more like love, but I know it can't be) on Naya, I am never going to be able to properly date in my real life. Like right now, my heart is with Naya.

This is bad. This is really bad. When is it going to fade?

How fucking stupid is this situation.

:retard:
Goto Top

Unregistered

shazzy
May 28 2012, 02:56 AM
May 28 2012, 02:47 AM
Maybe you're talking about this? Freaks and Gleeks
omg yes! thanks sooo much! :D

Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Imagex
Goto Top

Unregistered

NGL I love the angst gifs.

Angsty moments were the pivotal moments in which I saw HeYa's chemistry really come alive. Also Naya just kills those angsty scenes.

#creys
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic