Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 13; Fate has Laid a Hand
Topic Started: Apr 26 2012, 09:43 PM (4,117,071 Views)
Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:52 AM
Link to interview
lmfao it's only a page back you lazy ass

Here

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-naya-rivera-gloria-estefan-324308
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:41 AM
May 15 2012, 05:40 AM
May 15 2012, 05:38 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Except that's it's not apart from Brittana at all? It's something that will have major ramifications for them (unless it's written off over the summer).
We haven't seen the finale yet tho. It's not like she can say "ohh the finale will not be satisfying at all". Come on now.
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:50 AM
May 15 2012, 05:47 AM
i think Santana is headed to NYC to tbh (lol bye brittany)

whatever tho idgaf i'm done watching this show at the end of the season since theyre failing my bb Britt
I really have no clue where they want Santana. And I got from Naya's interview that they haven't set anything for her yet. She sounds like she's trying to make sense out of small things that her character has expressed about her future. They might not be entirely accurate but who knows because they literally have nothing planned for her right now.
I'm imagining a 'I'm not sure where my future is, but it's not in Louisville. All I know is that it's/I want it to be with you" or something.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Glen_Coco
May 15 2012, 05:45 AM
May 15 2012, 05:28 AM
BloodyMary
May 15 2012, 05:11 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.fanfiction.net/s/8117559/1/Above_The_Grade
Spoiler: click to toggle
the latina wrap her arms

6 sec, if that's really you, piper and I would appreciate it if you could stop throwing subtle shade at the girls when you're not signing off your posts with "6sec". Or you need to get a different IP because someone else is using the same IP network as you.
Hmm. I haven't posted since I dropped by yesterday. 6sec

I remember posting/discussing about Hemo/Brittany's treatment this season over the weekend but other than that no comments about any of the girls on my part.
so the kiss is a fake spoiler?
Nah is just 6sec trying to petend she not throwing shade at the girls when she don't sign her post. IMO i'm not shock because she throws shade even when she post as 6sec sometime. I just find it funny that BP called her out on it hahaha

Anyway I'm looking forward to these last episode for Brittana, not sure what will happen but we will see. But TBH i'm more looking forward to Ice Age and Spring Breakers for Hemo, and Naya album can't wait to hear it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:49 AM

We haven't seen the finale yet tho. It's not like she can say "ohh the finale will not be satisfying at all". Come on now.
I don't expect her to say that, but to claim that it will be satisfying for Brittana fans when it definitely won't be if Brittany really does fail is probably not the best way to go about it either. No cute Brittana moments will take away the sting of failing Brittany. But I trust Naya, so I'm slightly hopeful for good things (which include Brittany actually graduating, please universe).
same here.

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't expect her to say that, but to claim that it will be satisfying for Brittana fans when it definitely won't be if Brittany really does fail is probably not the best way to go about it either. No cute Brittana moments will take away the sting of failing Brittany. But I trust Naya, so I'm slightly hopeful for good things (which include Brittany actually graduating, please universe).
lol If she said the opposite, this thread will wallow in negativeness. Naya's words still makes me hopeful than her saying it will be open-ended or something.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:53 AM

same here.

Posted Image
Bbs, she's not graduating, I wish I was wrong, but you need to get over it at some point or you are going to suffer the season finale.
Goto Top

Unregistered

same here.

Posted Image
highly doubtful imo but you're going to need all the prayers you can muster up, so i'll add to this.
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:52 AM
Link to interview
lmfao it's only a page back you lazy ass

Here

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-naya-rivera-gloria-estefan-324308
Thank you :O lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
It's human nature bb :alright:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:56 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepif Brittany really does fail is probably not the best way to go about it either. No cute Brittana moments will take away the sting of failing Brittany. But I trust Naya, so I'm slightly hopeful for good things (which include Brittany actually graduating, please universe).
same here.

Posted Image
highly doubtful imo but you're going to need all the prayers you can muster up, so i'll add to this.
Posted Image
Fine... why not? I'll help here.

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:47 AM
i think Santana is headed to NYC to tbh (lol bye brittany)

whatever tho idgaf i'm done watching this show at the end of the season since theyre failing my bb Britt
I really have no clue where they want Santana. And I got from Naya's interview that they haven't set anything for her yet. She sounds like she's trying to make sense out of small things that her character has expressed about her future. They might not be entirely accurate but who knows because they literally have nothing planned for her right now.
I'm imagining a 'I'm not sure where my future is, but it's not in Louisville. All I know is that it's/I want it to be with you" or something.
Ugh. I do not want that.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

same here.

Posted Image
Steps into your circle...
/Just because not a single thing makes sense.
Goto Top

SuccuBitch

But TBH i'm more looking forward to Ice Age and Spring Breakers for Hemo, and Naya album can't wait to hear it.
Same here. I can't wait for Heather's movies, Punk'd, Born Yesterday and whatever new project she's working with Jim Parrack.

And Naya's single and album.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Thank you for this Charade gif, anon. It makes me happy despite the nervousness about the finale.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:57 AM

Ugh. I do not want that.
Why not?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Hey there gorgeous :$
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

What happened in the last 40 pages besides Naya Upfronts pictures and HR interview? What did shy say?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Glen_Coco

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.fanfiction.net/s/8117559/1/Above_The_Grade
the latina wrap her arms
Nah is just 6sec trying to petend she not throwing shade at the girls when she don't sign her post. IMO i'm not shock because she throws shade even when she post as 6sec sometime. I just find it funny that BP called her out on it hahaha

Anyway I'm looking forward to these last episode for Brittana, not sure what will happen but we will see. But TBH i'm more looking forward to Ice Age and Spring Breakers for Hemo, and Naya album can't wait to hear it.
I'm glad. Hate when "insiders" are treated like royalty here and can get away with stuff.

Anyways I'mma go read fanfiction now. gotta fit in all the good canon Brittana fics in quickly before the finale. That is going to shit on all of my fics. :lol: -_-
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
x
Goto Top

SuccuBitch

May 15 2012, 06:00 AM
What happened in the last 40 pages besides Naya Upfronts pictures and HR interview? What did shy say?
Shy's not here yet. But 6secs said that fake!Brittana will kiss in next episode. Meaning Artcedes as Brittana when they swapped.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 06:02 AM
Is Naya wearing a shirt/dress...idk but me likey.
Goto Top

Unregistered

My isn't Naya dressing rather maturely today. It kind of ages her tbh but she looks lovely either way.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 06:04 AM
My isn't Naya dressing rather maturely today. It kind of ages her tbh but she looks lovely either way.
yeah she really is lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:58 AM

Ugh. I do not want that.
Why not?
Not OP but that's hella cheesy!

Althought it'll probably be better then what Glee will write for us. :rofl: :squish:
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Glen_Coco

the latina wrap her arms

Guuuuurl I wish. :lol:

And it's possible that someone is using the same IP as her. We have three people using shy!anon's IP, just because they're all on their cell phone. ;) It happens, it's also the reason why you sometimes get banned on your cell without having posted anything.
Goto Top

Unregistered

HeMo'sRealityOfMoment
May 15 2012, 06:03 AM
May 15 2012, 06:00 AM
Shy's not here yet. But 6secs said that fake!Brittana will kiss in next episode. Meaning Artcedes as Brittana when they swapped.
we were really screwed, aren't we? what's this thread reaction?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 05:56 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepif Brittany really does fail is probably not the best way to go about it either. No cute Brittana moments will take away the sting of failing Brittany. But I trust Naya, so I'm slightly hopeful for good things (which include Brittany actually graduating, please universe).
same here.

Posted Image
Bbs, she's not graduating, I wish I was wrong, but you need to get over it at some point or you are going to suffer the season finale.
I'm expecting there not to be, but have a little bit of hope left, so I won't suffer any more than anyone else tbh.
Goto Top

SuccuBitch

May 14 2012, 09:35 PM
May 14 2012, 09:34 PM
Posted Image
:lol: I think Heather dressed both of them.
:rofl:
LMAO I can't stop laughing!!! :rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

HeMo'sRealityOfMoment
May 15 2012, 06:06 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
:rofl:
LMAO I can't stop laughing!!! :rofl:
I actually like Naya's dress tho. It's different but also pretty at the same time.

Heather's with the socks and the see through top was not. lol.

/imo
Goto Top

Unregistered

Of course she'd say they're not ending :lol: though I honestly believe she doesn't know anything for sure.

Thanks anyways Naya.

Still =_= 'ing the entire situation tho.
Goto Top

Unregistered

The idea that Santana just wants to be famous so bad was OOC when it emerged on the last show and still sounds OOC when Naya says it about Santana now at the Upfronts...but it's Glee so being consistent doesn't mean anything. And the concept that so many of the group are going off to be performers instead of pursue other "regular" but good jobs is ludicrous, esp. in the case of Finn who has never been shown at all to want to act and suddenly does. Part of me almost hopes Heather won't be back because then it would be very easy for me never to watch another episode of Glee again and given how crap it was most of this year - and how crap the "revolutionary" season 4 already seems - that doesn't seem like a bad thing. And really? New blood? Like the cast isn't huge enough as it is. Sad that the Fox and Glee powers that be don't seem to get that part of the reason Glee has lost viewers is because people got tired of never having any story seem complete, organic, or well rounded. So exasperated with this show at the moment, and I truly was never a Debbie here until the last month or so.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 06:08 AM
Of course she'd say they're not ending :lol: though I honestly believe she doesn't know anything for sure.

Thanks anyways Naya.

Still =_= 'ing the entire situation tho.
I'm sure she doesn't know what's going to happen after the finale. But I do believe her when she says that "it's not the ending" there in the finale episode itself. It sounds like they end the season still very much together and at least "happy" in some sense relationship wise.

However it's up to the writers to decide what happens to them. And I think that all depends on what they want to do with Santana. She's ultimately the key now to the relationship now that Brittany is still in that damn school.
Goto Top

Unregistered

the lower part of naya's dress is actually almost the same cut as heather's skirt during that fox premiere party thing last summer. LOL. Heather totally set the trend a year early! :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 15 2012, 06:05 AM
May 15 2012, 05:58 AM

Why not?
Not OP but that's hella cheesy!

Althought it'll probably be better then what Glee will write for us. :rofl: :squish:
not op but give me all the cheesy lines in the world idgaf. i just want them talking and professing real emotion and not stupid little joke drama. santana could give the freakin jerry mcguire speech for all i care at this point
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic