Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Glee 5; Glee talk, smaller ships, Glee actresses etc.
Topic Started: Apr 21 2012, 09:45 PM (1,754,792 Views)
Unregistered

May 17 2012, 05:50 AM
May 17 2012, 05:41 AM
May 17 2012, 05:29 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image
I half hope they get themselves another awkward missed mouth kiss so they'll shut up, but then half of my hopes they don't so they can rage more.
The ironic thing about them whining about Brittana kisses is that they've had more on-screen kisses (as well as more storylines and one on one interaction and relationship things) than Brittana despite Brittana being together longer. They need to stop complaining about the lack of touchy PDA compared to Brittana too. That is ALL HeYa and I'm sorry your ship has no chemistry??
I think I saw someone quote a Klaine post bitching about how Klaine have been together for 27 episodes and only kissed three times, which yes, is obviously bullshit, when looked at in general, but they were trying to compare it to the length of Brittana's relationship, which is a fail, since they've been sleeping together for at least 52 episodes now, lol.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 05:59 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image
That's chemistry right there..
Goto Top

Unregistered

Okay, I'm about halfway through an Emily/Rachel drabble but I have nowhere to post it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 05:56 AM
May 17 2012, 05:41 AM

Posted Image
The ironic thing about them whining about Brittana kisses is that they've had more on-screen kisses (as well as more storylines and one on one interaction and relationship things) than Brittana despite Brittana being together longer. They need to stop complaining about the lack of touchy PDA compared to Brittana too. That is ALL HeYa and I'm sorry your ship has no chemistry??
I think I saw someone quote a Klaine post bitching about how Klaine have been together for 27 episodes and only kissed three times, which yes, is obviously bullshit, when looked at in general, but they were trying to compare it to the length of Brittana's relationship, which is a fail, since they've been sleeping together for at least 52 episodes now, lol.
There are double standards between the gay couples and the straight couples, but their comparisons to Brittana instead of the straight couples are getting on my nerves. Their audacity to say that the lesbian couple is treated better than the gay couple because of titillation (yeah because we see Brittana in sexy situations all the time????) made me feel like I had flames, flames on the side of my face.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:04 AM
Okay, I'm about halfway through an Emily/Rachel drabble but I have nowhere to post it.
Create a tumblr for it? Tumblr needs to learn that her name is Emily, ha.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
There are double standards between the gay couples and the straight couples, but their comparisons to Brittana instead of the straight couples are getting on my nerves. Their audacity to say that the lesbian couple is treated better than the gay couple because of titillation (yeah because we see Brittana in sexy situations all the time????) made me feel like I had flames, flames on the side of my face.
I feel the same way girl..
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:08 AM

Posted Image
If they complained about the double standard for both gay couples on the show it would be fine but they just come off dumb whining about how much more Brittana get.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:03 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image
LOL and I bet the Klainers bitch about moments like this. lmao can't blame the actors who give off that vibe that they genuinely dislike each other.

And then you have others like HeYa/McRiley/Nayanna etc who add a bunch of stuff themselves in the bg or adlib and that's what gives those pairings cute moments. lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:11 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image
LOL and I bet the Klainers bitch about moments like this. lmao can't blame the actors who give off that vibe that they genuinely dislike each other.

And then you have others like HeYa/McRiley/Nayanna etc who add a bunch of stuff themselves in the bg or adlib and that's what gives those pairings cute moments. lol
I saw someone saying how it seemed that RIB have something against Chris/Darren, and not Klaine, because when Cory/Mark played them they were 'allowed' to be cute and affectionate. So close to finally getting it, but not quite there yet.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:15 AM

Posted Image

I saw someone saying how it seemed that RIB have something against Chris/Darren, and not Klaine, because when Cory/Mark played them they were 'allowed' to be cute and affectionate. So close to finally getting it, but not quite there yet.
lol closed enough... someday they would just get that Chris and Darren has a none existent chemistry. They could be more "in character" and try to give cute moments, but what ever.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

It's like seeing someone else portray Klaine made them realize how much Klaine sucked and how they have no chemistry, but they don't know that's what they realized yet.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:08 AM

Posted Image
If they complained about the double standard for both gay couples on the show it would be fine but they just come off dumb whining about how much more Brittana get.
Especially when the majority of them are just straight 14 year old girls.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 04:37 AM
May 17 2012, 04:29 AM
May 17 2012, 03:50 AM

=

Posted Image

Posted Image
i crackship nayanna but man, can't deny that that face is the most perfect ever. even greater than the morph heya.. damn and double damn

i wonder if someone out there have a face like that..
Yeah this is the best morph I've seen IMO out of all the other ships. This morph has Nayanna's best features. Damn it's hot.
I SAID GODDAMN

That is one good looking ship
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:16 AM

Posted Image
lol closed enough... someday they would just get that Chris and Darren has a none existent chemistry. They could be more "in character" and try to give cute moments, but what ever.
Darren makes an effort to make the Klaine pairing work. It's Chris that fails to work with him by refusing to even make eye contact when they're dancing. Look at how easy Mark and Cory made Klaine work by simple, basic affectionate gestures, and same with Heather and Naya, and Amber and Chord.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jenna picked Dianna for apple polisher.

Dianna should get some new apples.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

what's this?? haha
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 12:38 AM
May 17 2012, 12:35 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image

So many feelings
Their faces omg, so happy and cute and cuddly :wub:
Can anyone tell what Quinn might be saying here?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:59 AM
Posted Image

what's this?? haha
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 07:00 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image

So many feelings
I don't know... But I like her squeaky "No way", so I'm going with that and even with the squeaky note on the biggest flirt video lol.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 07:01 AM
May 17 2012, 06:59 AM
Posted Image

what's this?? haha
Posted Image
Preparing for the Agronpocalypse come December, obvs.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 05:53 AM
May 17 2012, 05:49 AM
May 17 2012, 05:48 AM
Posted Image

eyebrows lol
oooooooooooooooooh she cuuuuuuuuuuuute
Her smile is infectious.
i can almost hear her adorable laugh
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 07:00 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image

So many feelings
drop your panties! or straddle my waist! ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:52 AM
Jenna picked Dianna for apple polisher.

Dianna should get some new apples.
what?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 16 2012, 11:15 PM
Are there larger versions of these pics somewhere? What event were they taken at anyway?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 07:30 AM
Are there larger versions of these pics somewhere? What event were they taken at anyway?
Cut scenes from shooting Glee in NY, obviously.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm re-watching Nationals again and I can't believe they had Wemma sex in the middle of the New Directions celebration.

They finally win Nationals and have a big celebration and everyone is happy and everyone is cheering and everyone is bonding and then BAM Wemma having a moment to get it on because their sex is like a prize or something? wtf.

Tongue Tied would have been perfect if that random ass gross moment would have been cut.

/ugh rant over -_-
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 05:00 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image

Dianna and her love of skulls. She has a skull key :lol:
Dork :lol and her keychain has bullets to.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 06:20 AM
May 17 2012, 04:37 AM
May 17 2012, 04:29 AM

=

Posted Image

Posted Image
Yeah this is the best morph I've seen IMO out of all the other ships. This morph has Nayanna's best features. Damn it's hot.
I SAID GODDAMN

That is one good looking ship
Holy crap. Some good-looking ship that is!
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 07:44 AM
I'm re-watching Nationals again and I can't believe they had Wemma sex in the middle of the New Directions celebration.

They finally win Nationals and have a big celebration and everyone is happy and everyone is cheering and everyone is bonding and then BAM Wemma having a moment to get it on because their sex is like a prize or something? wtf.

Tongue Tied would have been perfect if that random ass gross moment would have been cut.

/ugh rant over -_-
I agree it came out of nowhere and my first thought when I saw it was eww Wemma
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 04:16 AM
May 17 2012, 04:07 AM
Posted Image

Naya in puffy coat + hat.
lol whats wrong with her!! she's like carmen san diego!
Oh my god, Naya! :rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 05:17 AM
May 17 2012, 05:00 AM
May 17 2012, 04:56 AM

=

Posted Image

Posted Image
Because I want to.

That morph thing definitely isn't the perfect face either and it ruins Dianna's. :)
oh my god :lol:
To me their lovechild looks like vanessa. Pretty ofcourse but not as hot and gorgeous as those two combined, need to come up with a better facemorph.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 02:58 AM
May 17 2012, 02:57 AM
May 17 2012, 02:54 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Spoiler: click to toggle
mte. she look hot but her lower body...not so much.
I didn't know Dianna was actually in a car accident that involved PT? The writers stilling from the actors lives again :ermm:
pagecatching, me neither, when did she have an accident where she needed PT for?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 17 2012, 07:54 AM
May 17 2012, 04:16 AM
May 17 2012, 04:07 AM
Posted Image

Naya in puffy coat + hat.
lol whats wrong with her!! she's like carmen san diego!
Oh my god, Naya! :rofl: :rofl:
Naya+puffy coat = otp tbh. Add sweats and a big hat and I'm game. :)
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic