Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Has anyone ever offered money to have sex with you; Did You do it?
Topic Started: Apr 12 2012, 11:04 AM (1,805 Views)
Unregistered

I have had offered by older woman. I regret that i did not do it. She was kinda hot.. but i chicken it out.
Once there was this guy who offered money to see me go down on my girlfriend. Oh that was big nou nou. There is no room for dicks when im having sex.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yes, quite a few times. I used to hang out with a bad crown in my late teen years (they were the only lesbian orientated crowd I had found, but they were very much into drugs and stuff) and girls would offer me money at parties quite discreetly. I was offered huge sums and I didn't have work and was trying to pay for college, so I did accept the offer sometimes, only when I found the girl attractive. I know I will get a lot of annoying judgemental posts for saying that, but I couldn't care less, its my body and I'll do what I like, thanks.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 11:09 AM
Yes, quite a few times. I used to hang out with a bad crown in my late teen years (they were the only lesbian orientated crowd I had found, but they were very much into drugs and stuff) and girls would offer me money at parties quite discreetly. I was offered huge sums and I didn't have work and was trying to pay for college, so I did accept the offer sometimes, only when I found the girl attractive. I know I will get a lot of annoying judgemental posts for saying that, but I couldn't care less, its my body and I'll do what I like, thanks.
how much did you get and what sexual act? :whistle:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Does Kissing booth count?? Cause then I've charged plenty of people ^_^
Quote Post Goto Top

D Bubble
Unregistered

Either they were desperate or you were quite the hottie. I'm going to assume that you had a reputation because i find it hard to believe that ppl ask random strangers for sex with money. Not in my world any way.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 11:18 AM
Does Kissing booth count?? Cause then I've charged plenty of people ^_^
:P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

D Bubble
Apr 12 2012, 11:19 AM
Either they were desperate or you were quite the hottie. I'm going to assume that you had a reputation because i find it hard to believe that ppl ask random strangers for sex with money. Not in my world any way.
Not OP but.. actually it does happen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 11:14 AM
Well after a while and word got around about what I was doing, I was paid around 250 or maybe even 300 dollars for sex (and that was for a longer ordeal, an hour or so). If someone just wanted me to go down on them in a bathroom at a party or something, 100 would suffice. I did get asked to do more risqué things, and with people I knew more closely I was ok with that but I usually hinted at receiving more money, and there were some things I simply wouldn't do. I think most of my friends were angry because they thought I was allowing myself to be used, but in that position that I used to be in, it was always the other girl who seemed much more vulnerable. I actually had quite a few virgins coming to me (and girls who had only just realised their sexuality) and asked me to just kiss them or feel them up a bit, which was sweet (in a slightly odd way). I stopped it when I finally got my hands on a decent income, but I'm very interested in women's rights when it comes to our bodies, and how the legal system doesn't treat sex work appropriately. I mean sex slaves in foreign countries, and call girls who earn more than our highest level politicians are two different realms completely. I'm in law now, and when I tell people about my past they seem surprised, but we all do what we have to do sometimes. I don't understand why it bothers people most of the time, it's not like I was forced into it, I made a choice that I'm fine with.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 11:23 AM
Well after a while and word got around about what I was doing, I was paid around 250 or maybe even 300 dollars for sex (and that was for a longer ordeal, an hour or so). If someone just wanted me to go down on them in a bathroom at a party or something, 100 would suffice. I did get asked to do more risqué things, and with people I knew more closely I was ok with that but I usually hinted at receiving more money, and there were some things I simply wouldn't do. I think most of my friends were angry because they thought I was allowing myself to be used, but in that position that I used to be in, it was always the other girl who seemed much more vulnerable. I actually had quite a few virgins coming to me (and girls who had only just realised their sexuality) and asked me to just kiss them or feel them up a bit, which was sweet (in a slightly odd way). I stopped it when I finally got my hands on a decent income, but I'm very interested in women's rights when it comes to our bodies, and how the legal system doesn't treat sex work appropriately. I mean sex slaves in foreign countries, and call girls who earn more than our highest level politicians are two different realms completely. I'm in law now, and when I tell people about my past they seem surprised, but we all do what we have to do sometimes. I don't understand why it bothers people most of the time, it's not like I was forced into it, I made a choice that I'm fine with.
Oh and obviously what I was paid wasn't industry standard, since I wasn't a high class call girl or anything. Most people just considered me the girl in the area to go to for good sex (apparently haha) at a good price. I felt awkward asking for any more money, I just basically asked what they were able to give, and if it was too low I would negotiate.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

awww :)
Quote Post Goto Top

D Bubble
Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 11:20 AM
D Bubble
Apr 12 2012, 11:19 AM
Not OP but.. actually it does happen.
:blink:

This is a sad sad world...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 11:31 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Well after a while and word got around about what I was doing, I was paid around 250 or maybe even 300 dollars for sex (and that was for a longer ordeal, an hour or so). If someone just wanted me to go down on them in a bathroom at a party or something, 100 would suffice. I did get asked to do more risqué things, and with people I knew more closely I was ok with that but I usually hinted at receiving more money, and there were some things I simply wouldn't do. I think most of my friends were angry because they thought I was allowing myself to be used, but in that position that I used to be in, it was always the other girl who seemed much more vulnerable. [b]I actually had quite a few virgins coming to me (and girls who had only just realised their sexuality) and asked me to just kiss them or feel them up a bit, which was sweet (in a slightly odd way).[/b] I stopped it when I finally got my hands on a decent income, but I'm very interested in women's rights when it comes to our bodies, and how the legal system doesn't treat sex work appropriately. I mean sex slaves in foreign countries, and call girls who earn more than our highest level politicians are two different realms completely. I'm in law now, and when I tell people about my past they seem surprised, but we all do what we have to do sometimes. I don't understand why it bothers people most of the time, it's not like I was forced into it, I made a choice that I'm fine with.
You sound like you must be pretty cute OP ;) Would you do one last job for me?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I had a year long "arrangement" (can't call it a relationship) with a girl I met through a mutual friend (a gay man). She was not out (still isn't). He introduced us at a party and we had sex 30 mins after we met (no shame, she is hot and we hit it off). I had no intention of seeing her again, as my history with closet cases is fucking horrendous. Looking back on it now, I am sure she and my friend have some kind of an understanding / deal going on, because I did see her again (he made it happen). And, I am fairly sure that I'm not the first girl he matched her up with. From that point on, we'd hook up whenever she was in town. She never offered me money directly (nor did I ever mention it), but she would buy me gifts, pick up all bar and restaurant tabs and even pay for my cab whenever I was meeting her. Maybe this is not what the OP was asking about, but I did definitely feel like I was being paid for my... eh... time. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

wow you actually did quite a social work there. Kudos!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I guess I'm answering a slightly different question since while I have been offered money for sex... it was only after.

I was 23 and I was in an open relationship at the time, the other woman was someone I knew online.
We never discussed payment, it never came up in conversation ever during our internet chats.

The sex was okay, but it was rougher than I'm use to. I think that's why I excepted the money in the end, because it was rough... and I didn't really object to it at the time because, it was new experience and a one-time only deal (in my head), so it was kind of meant to be a little dangerous.

When I say rough, I don't mean whips and bondage, though we did eventually go into restraints and things like that, more so, she was bigger and stronger than me and she treated me a little like I was equal in her size, when I'm actually fairly petite.

This was ongoing for about 3 months, I think.

And it stopped because I was getting marks and bruises, nothing that was truly painful and didn't heal after a day.
Even though my girlfriend knew I had other sexual partners other than her, me returning home with evidence of that, I just didn't sit okay with either of us. So I ended it with the other woman by not returning her phone calls and deleting my online account.
Also my girlfriend's and I relationship was deteriorating and we were hardly talking, I think we both just took it as a silent understanding that we were both fairly miserable with each other and needed time apart.

How much I was paid, at most... I think it was around seven hundred, but it might actually be five hundred. I'm getting something mixed up. Usually it was around three hundred, sometimes more... I could break down her math if I really wanted to, but I kind of don't.

At the time, I was most detached about it. I didn't need the money in a true sense and I wasted it on stupid things.
In a way, it was kind of like, in those mobster shows where the guy leaves a "little extra" on the bedside table so the woman can buy "something pretty".
And maybe that was her logic when she left me money after sex but my view point was, it was paying me for sex, because without the benefit of the cash, I probably would have never returned her phone call the third, fourth, fifth... time.

I have one friend who kind of knows about this, but he doesn't know for sure and mostly because he did something similar, but more obvious and for a longer time. Apart from him kind of guessing it out of me, I've never told anyone and I'm not planning on telling anyone from my real life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

That's an interesting story ^ was she good looking tho?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 12:07 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep[b]I actually had quite a few virgins coming to me (and girls who had only just realised their sexuality) and asked me to just kiss them or feel them up a bit, which was sweet (in a slightly odd way).[/b] I stopped it when I finally got my hands on a decent income, but I'm very interested in women's rights when it comes to our bodies, and how the legal system doesn't treat sex work appropriately. I mean sex slaves in foreign countries, and call girls who earn more than our highest level politicians are two different realms completely. I'm in law now, and when I tell people about my past they seem surprised, but we all do what we have to do sometimes. I don't understand why it bothers people most of the time, it's not like I was forced into it, I made a choice that I'm fine with.
Hahaha no, sorry sweetie :P I no longer need the money, but I do like the company. Perhaps I would take you out to dinner and we would have fun afterwards instead, if I knew you.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 12:24 PM
Apr 12 2012, 12:07 PM

Hahaha no, sorry sweetie :P I no longer need the money, but I do like the company. Perhaps I would take you out to dinner and we would have fun afterwards instead, if I knew you.
That's some healthy attitude here :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 12:22 PM
She was attractive but a little thicker, solid than the women I'm usually drawn to (definitely not overweight considering she was fairly tall).

I think there's a joke somewhere about, people don't pay prostitutes for sex, they pay them so they'll leave... something like that.
I'm pretty sure that was the situation, or maybe over time I've made her better looking in my mind?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 12:18 PM
I guess I'm answering a slightly different question since while I have been offered money for sex... it was only after.

I was 23 and I was in an open relationship at the time, the other woman was someone I knew online.
We never discussed payment, it never came up in conversation ever during our internet chats.

The sex was okay, but it was rougher than I'm use to. I think that's why I excepted the money in the end, because it was rough... and I didn't really object to it at the time because, it was new experience and a one-time only deal (in my head), so it was kind of meant to be a little dangerous.

When I say rough, I don't mean whips and bondage, though we did eventually go into restraints and things like that, more so, she was bigger and stronger than me and she treated me a little like I was equal in her size, when I'm actually fairly petite.

This was ongoing for about 3 months, I think.

And it stopped because I was getting marks and bruises, nothing that was truly painful and didn't heal after a day.
Even though my girlfriend knew I had other sexual partners other than her, me returning home with evidence of that, I just didn't sit okay with either of us. So I ended it with the other woman by not returning her phone calls and deleting my online account.
Also my girlfriend's and I relationship was deteriorating and we were hardly talking, I think we both just took it as a silent understanding that we were both fairly miserable with each other and needed time apart.

How much I was paid, at most... I think it was around seven hundred, but it might actually be five hundred. I'm getting something mixed up. Usually it was around three hundred, sometimes more... I could break down her math if I really wanted to, but I kind of don't.

At the time, I was most detached about it. I didn't need the money in a true sense and I wasted it on stupid things.
In a way, it was kind of like, in those mobster shows where the guy leaves a "little extra" on the bedside table so the woman can buy "something pretty".
And maybe that was her logic when she left me money after sex but my view point was, it was paying me for sex, because without the benefit of the cash, I probably would have never returned her phone call the third, fourth, fifth... time.

I have one friend who kind of knows about this, but he doesn't know for sure and mostly because he did something similar, but more obvious and for a longer time. Apart from him kind of guessing it out of me, I've never told anyone and I'm not planning on telling anyone from my real life.
whoah that sounds interesting. for some reason as long as the woman was somewhat attractive, i wouldn't mind this arrangement. but of course, imagining it and doing it are different things.

by the way, what did she do that left bruises on you? :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 12:34 PM
Apr 12 2012, 12:22 PM
She was attractive but a little thicker, solid than the women I'm usually drawn to (definitely not overweight considering she was fairly tall).

I think there's a joke somewhere about, people don't pay prostitutes for sex, they pay them so they'll leave... something like that.
I'm pretty sure that was the situation, or maybe over time I've made her better looking in my mind?
I think it was just a hook, so you'd be around for next time, like you were both doing each other a favour.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^
^
Her bed headboard had bedside tables attached and I would get marks from that, being pushed on to them or being pushed up against them. Onetime the mattress had separated from the headboard and it was creating this gap and my arm and shoulder was getting trapped and kind of twisted in-between.
Sometimes my head would bang on things, or I'd smack my elbow or knee into her furniture.
It was things like that, more to do with carelessness.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I have been offered but only by men.

I do have a friend who sleeps with married women and they give her ridiculous amounts of money. She is quite beautiful so yeah.

A friend of mine got propositioned in SA (she used to model/uni there) with a duffle bag full of $100 bills in bundles. She freaked out. She had gone on a few dates with the guy but he wanted her to be his mistress. I wonder if she regrets saying no.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Well after a while and word got around about what I was doing, I was paid around 250 or maybe even 300 dollars for sex (and that was for a longer ordeal, an hour or so). If someone just wanted me to go down on them in a bathroom at a party or something, 100 would suffice. I did get asked to do more risqué things, and with people I knew more closely I was ok with that but I usually hinted at receiving more money, and there were some things I simply wouldn't do. I think most of my friends were angry because they thought I was allowing myself to be used, but in that position that I used to be in, it was always the other girl who seemed much more vulnerable. [b]I actually had quite a few virgins coming to me (and girls who had only just realised their sexuality) and asked me to just kiss them or feel them up a bit, which was sweet (in a slightly odd way).[/b] I stopped it when I finally got my hands on a decent income, but I'm very interested in women's rights when it comes to our bodies, and how the legal system doesn't treat sex work appropriately. I mean sex slaves in foreign countries, and call girls who earn more than our highest level politicians are two different realms completely. I'm in law now, and when I tell people about my past they seem surprised, but we all do what we have to do sometimes. I don't understand why it bothers people most of the time, it's not like I was forced into it, I made a choice that I'm fine with.
Um...I think I may have been one of those girls. Australian by any chance?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

my gf offered me money for a lapdance at a club when we first met, mistaking me for a dancer. :P i decided the money would help and played along. she looked so nervous and cute.
learnt later that she was straight at that time and she was dared by her friends. we eventually became good friends and had an easy going flirting banter between us. couple of months later, when we returned to the club, she just kissed me. havent looked back since, been 4 yrs. :$
btw she paid me £60 for a dance. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 12:48 PM
^
^
Her bed headboard had bedside tables attached and I would get marks from that, being pushed on to them or being pushed up against them. Onetime the mattress had separated from the headboard and it was creating this gap and my arm and shoulder was getting trapped and kind of twisted in-between.
Sometimes my head would bang on things, or I'd smack my elbow or knee into her furniture.
Oh ouch! Was she at least good in bed? Was there ever a time where she did something that made you uncomfortable?

If the opportunity arose, would you consider having this arrangement again?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Such interesting stories here. And jeez you all got paid a lot! Good for you ladies, I don't see the problem with it.

Have I been offered? Yes, but by guys. So no thanks, guys are gross.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 12:59 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep[b]I actually had quite a few virgins coming to me (and girls who had only just realised their sexuality) and asked me to just kiss them or feel them up a bit, which was sweet (in a slightly odd way).[/b] I stopped it when I finally got my hands on a decent income, but I'm very interested in women's rights when it comes to our bodies, and how the legal system doesn't treat sex work appropriately. I mean sex slaves in foreign countries, and call girls who earn more than our highest level politicians are two different realms completely. I'm in law now, and when I tell people about my past they seem surprised, but we all do what we have to do sometimes. I don't understand why it bothers people most of the time, it's not like I was forced into it, I made a choice that I'm fine with.
Yes, I am.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 01:16 PM
Apr 12 2012, 12:59 PM

Yes, I am.
:rofl: I'm enjoying this development.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 01:07 PM
Apr 12 2012, 12:48 PM
^
^
Oh ouch! Was she at least good in bed? Was there ever a time where she did something that made you uncomfortable?

If the opportunity arose, would you consider having this arrangement again?
She was good in bed, around the beginning was better, more affection and touches to my face, small of my back, gentler. More guiding and less just moving me into place. It was still rough but I could orgasm and feel okay about it.

Things I found uncomfortable? She wanted me to wear a gag once and I tried it on for the sake of it but I really don't like the idea of being gagged.
Sex in the shower was a no after the first time because it was a close space and I remember my cheekbones were pressed hard enough into tile that it felt like bruise there. Other stuff. It was really unpleasant but I also don't like showering with people usually, so that might have played a part.
There was probably other stuff I objected to, but nothing comes to mind.

And she never brought up things like sex in public or, filming me, which would have been a giant NO.

Same arrangement now? I wish I could say outright NO... but it's almost a maybe. An unlikely maybe, but it's there.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Why would consider doing it again? Are you hard up on money?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 01:37 PM
No, not broke enough to do it for the money.

It was exciting for a time, is the only reason.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 01:58 PM

How old are you?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I've had a few cab drivers offer a free fare for sexual favors when I was young and drunk.
I probably should have remembered their numbers and reported them for being nasty creeps..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 12 2012, 02:01 PM
Apr 12 2012, 01:58 PM

How old are you?
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply