Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Melissa Etheridge and Tammy still fighting
Topic Started: Apr 11 2012, 01:53 AM (3,344 Views)
Unregistered

Apr 17 2012, 01:07 PM
Melissa isn't coughing up even close to what she should be. Even though they weren't legally married they were a legal domestic partnership and that means Tammy has a legal right to much more and I for one hope she gets it. Relative to their financial situation I'm actually surprised Tammy isn't starting higher with her negotiations.

I was never a fan of Tammy and will admit I was sceptical with the age difference and didn't think their relationship would survive as long as it did but Tammy proved to be a very supportive partner with doing everything that Melissa asked of her for the sake of the family and the benefit of Melissa.

Tammy took her vows seriously whereas Melissa obviously didn't no wonder Melissa called it a "non binding commitment ceremony". Just like a hetero marriage Tammy deserves half of the partnership earnings over the time they were together but she isn't even asking for that. Melissa should just count her blessings and give Tammy what she is currently asking.
agree.

no thumbs up emoticon so this :fingcross: instead
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Well then the question comes down to how much do you pay YOUR exe's in support????????
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2012, 08:29 PM
Well then the question comes down to how much do you pay YOUR exe's in support????????
ive been on both sides but didnt have the straight law to protect me.

the bitching about tammy is down to jealously and bet if any of you were in her shoes youd be using the law to protect yourself and your kids future.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't think Melissa has a problem supporting the kids at all they seem to be the ones besides visitation rights that being taken cared of.

I think the problem is with Tammy not agreeing to terms or offers (whatever that maybe)

Just read that Linda and Liz are leaving Nurse Jackie to spend time with family back in LA
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

talk about winning the battle and losing the war. The lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank not to mention the PR fallout. Pay her off Melissa and quantify the damage and move on. You can release an album to pay for it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Just read that Linda and Liz are leaving Nurse Jackie to spend time with family back in LA

Is that permanent? Link please.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Linda and Liz are leaving the show? What?

Didn't they create it?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"This has been the best job of my life, but the travel, having to spend six months (in LA) and six months (in NY) and be away from home, took a toll on me," said Wallem, who is in a relationship with singer Melissa Etheridge. "I have four stepkids, and I would miss all of the family stuff."

that's effing hilarious. melissa did it again! another lover giving up her life for the rockstar.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The fact both Linda and Liz are returning to LA may suggest something else is going on maybe a new project. Linda was always going to travel with melissa on the Australian/NZ leg of Melissa tour.

Theres no suggestion Linda's giving up anything for M at this point
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 18 2012, 04:12 AM
"This has been the best job of my life, but the travel, having to spend six months (in LA) and six months (in NY) and be away from home, took a toll on me," said Wallem, who is in a relationship with singer Melissa Etheridge. "I have four stepkids, and I would miss all of the family stuff."

that's effing hilarious. melissa did it again! another lover giving up her life for the rockstar.
Linda missing out on the family stuff with the step kids? Melissa has been living in NY with Linda, Melissa doesn't have that much family time with the kids as she has limited custody with the twins and the older 2 are in boarding school. Deja vu? Follow me on tour, give me all your attention, look after me, look after my kids and build my career not yours and BTW don't expect anything in return. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Linda already has a well established career and as writer can work at home if she wishes, She and Liz have also worked out of LA.

I think Liz and Linda see the writing on the wall from Nurse Jackie it didn't do that well in the award stakes this season like it did the last two and 4 yrs commuting across country will take it's toll.

Linda may want to spend more time with Melissa and the kids would be hard on both of them living in both cities with other responibilities (like M's radio show)

I think there is more to it Linda may be taking a break from writing

ayway time will tell I guess
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What does Tammy have to say about " the new step mom"?

Anything new on her twitter?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i don't like melissa. i mean the woman has amazing musical talent but something about her personality just doesn't sit right with me. don't know much about tammy, though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 18 2012, 02:23 PM

Linda missing out on the family stuff with the step kids? Melissa has been living in NY with Linda, Melissa doesn't have that much family time with the kids as she has limited custody with the twins and the older 2 are in boarding school. Deja vu? Follow me on tour, give me all your attention, look after me, look after my kids and build my career not yours and BTW don't expect anything in return. :eyeroll:

This! rinse,wash,repeat.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 19 2012, 01:24 AM
Apr 18 2012, 02:23 PM

This! rinse,wash,repeat.
Yup, true that. Melissa is predictable.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Linda being home for the kids could be a tactical move. Melissa is fighting for half custody and she wants to portray a 'stable' family home life so if Melissa is touring the stepmom will be home to look after the twins which Tammy is going to hate but it may look good from the judge's point of view.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/22/melissa-et....-michaels/

Melissa Etheridge has FINALLY settled her 2 year war with domestic partner Tammy Lynn Michaels ... TMZ has learned.

The former couple hashed out an agreement last night as part of court-ordered mediation.

The settlement covers both partner and child support. As TMZ first reported, Tammy had been receiving a total of $23,000 a month from Melissa, but claimed she was barely scraping by and that Melissa could afford to pay more since she was raking in $177,882 a month.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... under the terms of the settlement, Tammy will net more than the $23,000 a month, though we don't have the exact figure.

As for who gets the 5-year-old twins, Johnnie Rose and Miller Steven, we're told Melissa and Tammy will share joint custody, with adjustments when Melissa goes on the road.

Lawyers for both sides could not be reached for comment.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply