Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Are German girls hot or easy?
Topic Started: Apr 1 2012, 11:53 PM (13,419 Views)
Unregistered

I'm going on holiday to Berlin next week, so just wanted to know what the local women were like.
I know the stereotype is manly and ugly but hopefully this isn't true? And are they easy to approach. Do most speak english?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

neither....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 12:11 AM
neither....
:(
So germa girls really are ugly?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2012, 11:53 PM
I'm going on holiday to Berlin next week, so just wanted to know what the local women were like.
I know the stereotype is manly and ugly but hopefully this isn't true? And are they easy to approach. Do most speak english?
There is a large community of non Berliners!!! all hot :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 12:26 AM
There is a large community of non Berliners!!! all hot :$
ha, so only the foreigners are hot?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I always thought that Steffi Graf was the epitome of german beauty.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think a lot of German girls are attractive but I wouldn't say ~hot~ is the right word... I don't know. They do tend to have a 'hard' look about them, not necessarily a bad thing though, depends on your tastes. The first girl I fell for was German and she was/is perfect.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 12:32 AM
:X thats a joke right??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 12:44 AM

May I ask how old are you? And no I wasn't joking she's athletic well spoken, graceful and to this day has killer legs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 12:52 AM
Apr 2 2012, 12:44 AM

May I ask how old are you? And no I wasn't joking she's athletic well spoken, graceful and to this day has killer legs.
I'm 24,
but even in her era steffi graff was considered ugly, come on she has a huge nose and manface, in no way is she pretty
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't know about German girls, but Swiss girls are amazing. :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^
I suppose we have different views of beauty and that's okay. No need to get nasty, after all she's a living legend.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I miss that singing German girl who was the subject of the very first lchat German thread, which quickly degenerated into a thread on Nazism. I tried finding her, but I think her video has been deleted.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 01:24 AM
I miss that singing German girl who was the subject of the very first lchat German thread, which quickly degenerated into a thread on Nazism. I tried finding her, but I think her video has been deleted.
What German singing girl, an artist?

On topic: I live in Czech Rep but I go to Berlin a lot and yeah there's plenty of attractive girls there... but they're foreigners, tourists or immigrants. :whistle:
I agree with whoever said Swiss girls look better.. but then again the Swiss are more like French and northern Italian rather than actual Germans so...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 03:46 AM
Apr 2 2012, 01:24 AM
What German singing girl, an artist?

It was a goofy German schoolgirl who was wearing a silly hat and singing a song badly. Nobody famous. But it was quite adorable.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

All i know is they tend to have big breasts. Bavarian beer probably have something to do with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 03:52 AM
All i know is they tend to have big breasts. Bavarian beer probably have something to do with it.
big breasts + manly = :projectilevom:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm sure that there are some very nice looking madchen too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 04:06 AM
madchen
german is such an fugly language :projectilevom:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ikr, sooo fugly :blinkwide:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 04:07 AM
madchen
that's not bad. ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

big robust german fraus who spit and shout dnw last time i went to berlin a couple of months ago i saw a bunch of drunk punks/skins in some platz and a 'female' one was squatting peeing in the middle of the street in front of everyone :puke:
Quote Post Goto Top

ZombiePenguin
Member Avatar

There r always exceptions! I know many who arn't ugly at all!

But u won't find many germans in berlin though :rofl:
and the human beings in germany aren't different to the ones in america, the uk or elsewhere -.- seriously...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Geman girls are square faced/sometimes rectangle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

As for hot - not more or less than in any other country/region/continent/whatever on earth. As for easy - most aren't, in my experience. You need to hit on the tourists or immigrants for some easy fun. (Beware of religious people, though, especially among the immigrants!)
Quote Post Goto Top

Diana

Berlin is a great place for young lesbians. It's full of bars and clubs. German women are not all the same: forget the old stereotype, you'll find many girls, they have open mentality and they are easy to know. sure easier than Italian ore French girls.

Unregistered

Wow so in Berlin the girls tend to pee in the middle of the street have big breasts and drink bavarian beer all the time?

No big breasts I don't drink bavarian beer and I use to go to the bathroom for my private moments. I should think about to move to another City.

Berlin is a big melting pot so there are tons of beautiful woman but if you wanna find a "real" berlin girl you have to search for it, cause there are not many left.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 12:23 AM
neither....
yeah ! they are ! but girls that live in german and aren't german like their parents are for different native than german, this girls look pretty :D but germans girls are ugly, they really are.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 11:27 AM
Apr 2 2012, 12:23 AM
neither....
yeah ! they are ! but girls that live in german and aren't german like their parents are for different native than german, this girls look pretty :D but germans girls are ugly, they really are.
Learn to spell, hun. :retard:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's hilarious how Americans call Germans ugly, when the vast majority of white Americans look like Germans, seriously just because you have more tanned skin than them doesn't make you magically more attractive.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 10:30 AM
Geman girls are square faced/sometimes rectangle
That's not exactly a bad thing.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

They're a hell of a lot better looking than your average British/ white American girl, but that's it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Gegengift

I live 20 km from Heidelberg and I must say German girls are not hot. :( I like Germans but they just don`t want to do anything about their look. Sometimes I see a young lady, who seems to be pretty, but she`s not because of her eyebrows, for example. She just needs to do something about them. And that`s sad. You just see that she could look gorgeous if she does something about herself (good make-up, hair etc.), but she doesn`t. That`s sad. I come from E-Europe and for me it`s a lil`bit hard to live here and see a few beautiful girls a day, while in E-Europe I see plenty during the day.
Edited by Gegengift, Apr 2 2012, 02:41 PM.

SouthernSoul

And suddenly I'm feeling bad about being half german :unsure:

Unregistered

Apr 2 2012, 04:13 AM
Apr 2 2012, 04:07 AM
madchen
that's not bad. ^o)
Uh, yes it is! Plus, I really can't find any hot chicks there. All fugly as fuck.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply