Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Sarah & Veronica; Because, whatever happened afterwards, they were adorable together in Big Brother.
Topic Started: Feb 20 2012, 02:38 PM (675,834 Views)
Unregistered

Wait isn't Veronica engaged to some dude?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 03:44 PM
yep the wedding is in May 2013 Sarah better work fast LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 04:01 PM
They are faux lesbian or lesbians to gain something.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

You totally wrong my dear.

Here in italy(well and in the rest of the world too) people who are known beacuse of TV, sign contract with TRash-Gossip-journals, they receive $ per year and
and the newspaper writes a specific number of articles per year on the person he took the deal with.

This implies that the newspapers have to sell, and to sell it must have stories to tell.

The relationship of Sarah with Matteo Guerra was a clear example of this. A year and a half of contract. A year and a half of covers magazines,articles,gossips,and paid public stuff together. She covered him (gay) and he covered her.

Same thing with veronica. Had this fake relationship with a dj (Matteo Alovox) in milan maritime environment practically one boss of the club discoteque.
Be smart!
We are in 2012, these mechanisms should be well known to all.
These false reports have been able to ensure their continued visbilità, though not overwhelming.
And assure optimal privacy against their REAL life.

Open your eyes people. :blinkwide:

(however veronica said publicly on a radio, when the news of the marriage came out, that was not true and it was all part of a joke (and in the while the gossip newspaper was already released with the fake "scoop"), and in the second point, it seems the fake theater is concluded by about a month. Probably soon will come out in the newspapers that even this story is over.)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 04:39 PM

Here in italy(well and in the rest of the world too) people who are known beacuse of TV, sign contract with TRash-Gossip-journals, they receive $ per year and
and the newspaper writes a specific number of articles per year on the person he took the deal with.

This implies that the newspapers have to sell, and to sell it must have stories to tell.

The relationship of Sarah with Matteo Guerra was a clear example of this. A year and a half of contract. A year and a half of covers magazines,articles,gossips,and paid public stuff together. She covered him (gay) and he covered her.

Same thing with veronica. Had this fake relationship with a dj (Matteo Alovox) in milan maritime environment practically one boss of the club discoteque.
Be smart!
These false reports have been able to ensure their continued visbilty, though not overwhelming.

(however veronica said publicly on a radio, when the news of the marriage came out, that was not true and it was all part of a joke (and in the while the gossip newspaper was already released with the fake "scoop"), and in the second point, it seems the fake theater is concluded by about a month. Probably soon will come out in the newspapers that even this story is over.)
These false reports have been able to ensure their continued visibility, though not overwhelming.
And assure optimal privacy of their REAL life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 04:42 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Be smart!
These false reports have been able to ensure their continued visbilty, though not overwhelming.

These false reports have been able to ensure their continued visibility, though not overwhelming.
You are Italian?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think they were a couple in the house ( Come on ! ) but i have no idea about right now . I don't follow them anymore but they were really cute in the house .
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 04:54 PM

You are Italian?
Yes I am. I wrote very bad so...it's easy to understand.

I bet you are italian too. Are you italian? :whistle:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 05:00 PM
Oct 16 2012, 04:54 PM

You are Italian?
Yes I am. I wrote very bad so...it's easy to understand.

I bet you are italian too. Are you italian? :whistle:
Si! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Even if it's true that they're secretly together, which I very much laugh at, the fact they'd go lengths to hide it to guarantee another fifteen minutes of fame tell me they're not worh supporting anyway.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 05:50 PM
Even if it's true that they're secretly together, which I very much laugh at, the fact they'd go lengths to hide it to guarantee another fifteen minutes of fame tell me they're not worh supporting anyway.
how can you say they do it for the fame?

maybe it's because:
1-they want to keep their private life private and do fake stuff let them preserve their relationship
2 - people have a family and if it's easy to come out with people you don't care about, it is not easy with your grandparents for example.

3-What do you know about the sick people ("fans" who where not fans) who happened to be around when theyr BB experience was over?!?!

You do not know.

STOP JUDGE what you don't know. And stop judge in general!

However everyone lives his life as he wishes and obviously if they have participated at the BB i don't think they were interested in working at the office.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 06:28 PM

maybe it's because:
1-they want to keep their private life private and do fake stuff let them preserve their relationship
2 - people have a family and if it's easy to come out with people you don't care about, it is not easy with your grandparents for example.

3-What do you know about the sick people ("fans" who where not fans) who happened to be around when theyr BB experience was over?!?!

You do not know.

However everyone lives his life as he wishes and obviously if they have participated at the BB i don't think they were interested in working at the office.
What's their careers again? Salespeople? Teachers? If you drop out of the public life, you can pretty much live the way you want to but it seems they don't want to give it up.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 06:33 PM
Oct 16 2012, 06:28 PM

maybe it's because:

You do not know.

What's their careers again? Salespeople? Teachers? If you drop out of the public life, you can pretty much live the way you want to but it seems they don't want to give it up.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mau13rAUhJ1r2y7qbo1_500.gif
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Are they even still friends? Never saw them together after the Big Brother thing
(I'm Italian too! hahahaha! We're like.... 3? Fico!)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I've seen plenty videos of them on youtube when they did the Italian big brother and definitely they didn't fake their feelings for one another. They fell in love for sure.The way they behave towards each other is impossible to fake unless you are Meryl Streep. It was sincere, deep and emotional.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 10:12 PM
I've seen plenty videos of them on youtube when they did the Italian big brother and definitely they didn't fake their feelings for one another. They fell in love for sure.The way they behave towards each other is impossible to fake unless you are Meryl Streep. It was sincere, deep and emotional.
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

my opinion about it. Don't know if they are together or not but no matter what's going on between them they are doing good with keeping it out of the press. It's italy and both are not strong enough to come out. Just have a look at gianna nannini, it's the big pink elefant that everyone sees but it still not existent. No one would care and her career wouldn't take any damage but she is still to afraid. It's still a difference if a man or a woman comes out in italy.
They could have been icons and I think they would have had a chance for a career if they had the courage to come out right after they left the house but now it's to late.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 10:16 PM
Oct 16 2012, 10:12 PM
:rofl:
I'm glad if i made you laugh.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Denial is not just a river.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 01:16 PM
29may sarah is in montecarlo and this is a post in her facebook "<3<3<3" "i'm not in good company..but pefect!!"
Posted Image

29 may Sarah Nile (she post a picture while she is in montecarlo,she is wearing a veronica's hat) - Veronica Ciardi in 2011
Posted Image

After some weeks,a public picture together after 1 year or more, IN MONTECARLO
Posted Image

14 agoust 2012 in Milano Marittima,they are never pictured together,except in random picture or in a video for a few seconds,where they are watching fireworks together:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Know for a fact they are together. They just hide. I don't care of people that doesn't believe that.
Anyways I don't know why people that hate them and throw shit over them are still arguing about them. THEY ARE the real Psycho.
You know "for a fact" how? The "evidence" you just posted only shows they have remained friends. That's it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

good for them for remaining friends or whatever. Veronica seems to be the best of friends with that Maicol guy that was on the show too. They always tweet each other and upload pics of themselves.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 16 2012, 11:59 PM
Oct 16 2012, 01:16 PM
29may sarah is in montecarlo and this is a post in her facebook "<3<3<3" "i'm not in good company..but pefect!!"
Posted Image

29 may Sarah Nile (she post a picture while she is in montecarlo,she is wearing a veronica's hat) - Veronica Ciardi in 2011
Posted Image

After some weeks,a public picture together after 1 year or more, IN MONTECARLO
Posted Image

14 agoust 2012 in Milano Marittima,they are never pictured together,except in random picture or in a video for a few seconds,where they are watching fireworks together:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Know for a fact they are together. They just hide. I don't care of people that doesn't believe that.
Anyways I don't know why people that hate them and throw shit over them are still arguing about them. THEY ARE the real Psycho.
You know "for a fact" how? The "evidence" you just posted only shows they have remained friends. That's it.
Ok.

Now i don't get it why you are still here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

There are still those fanatic who deeply belive the two girls are sectretly in love and together? I really :rofl: HARD! Stop it and YOU be smart, if they really just protected their private lifes they just could do it without making that stupid gossip thing. But everybody know they do that for money , and they are really "bad" role model. And one last thing Sarah and the guy Matteo were really together he is NoT gay he is known as a playboy. Veronica and the DJ they were/are really together. so bring your delusional crap away ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

talking about maicol...

9 september, veronica: "tonight i've slept with a real man,maicol's dog..."
Maicol is brilliant and he reply: "tonight i slept with a #realwoman :) :) :) #mydog

His dog IS a female,and is called pailettes.So if veronica calls pailettes a real man.......

Posted Image

8 october: Maicol says "and then there are reasons why i would like to be straight." TAG:veronica Ciardi. After a while the twit is deleted. Why?...like some of you said sarah and veronica are friends.SO... why hide their friendship everytime?? Maybe because it's not just friendship.

Posted Image

9 september:
a guy: sometimes I think that your real boyfriend is maicol!
Veronica: ahahah me too..... #There's something here that doesn't quite fit.OR MAYBE YES.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 09:57 AM
There are still those fanatic who deeply belive the two girls are sectretly in love and together? I really :rofl: HARD! Stop it and YOU be smart, if they really just protected their private lifes they just could do it without making that stupid gossip thing. But everybody know they do that for money , and they are really "bad" role model. And one last thing Sarah and the guy Matteo were really together he is NoT gay he is known as a playboy. Veronica and the DJ they were/are really together. so bring your delusional crap away ;)
AGAIN.
Ok.

Now i don't get it why you are still here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

And they are really "bad" role model.

And one last thing Sarah and the guy Matteo were really together he is NoT gay he is known as a playboy.
1-AHAH SO YOU LOOK FOR ROLE MODEL THROGH PEOPLE WHO WORK IN TV?? :rofl: :clever: and most of all coherent.

2- So YOU KNOW sarah and Veronica are not together.
And YOU KNOW Sarah and Matteo were.

I bet you are italian too. It is obvious that you do not put your brain on everything you read, and NOW we're talking shit, i can't imagine for other important things.
Ti piace berti tutto quello che ti propinano vero? Dai dai vai a comprarti novella 2000. :loser:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ciao. what i find weird is that those 2 started to look a lot alike. i mean their gestures and facial expressions match each other. that happens a lot to couples just sayin.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:25 AM

And one last thing Sarah and the guy Matteo were really together he is NoT gay he is known as a playboy.
1-AHAH SO YOU LOOK FOR ROLE MODEL THROGH PEOPLE WHO WORK IN TV?? :rofl: :clever: and most of all coherent.

I bet you are italian too. It is obvious that you do not put your brain on everything you read, and NOW we're talking shit, i can't imagine for other important things.
Ti piace berti tutto quello che ti propinano vero? Dai dai vai a comprarti novella 2000. :loser:

First of all you must write in english I don't care if you are italian, spanish or french it's a rule here. Second I said what I think, and do you know english? I wrote "stupid Gossip " so no I'm not interested in that kind of magazines. One last thing belive what you want, but the only one that came here to write the TRUTh about this fake relationship WERE YOU. To the other one guest: I'm here because I saw this dead treahd came up this morning and I was curious, now I'm leaving, bye!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:51 AM
Oct 17 2012, 10:25 AM

First of all you must write in english I don't care if you are italian, spanish or french it's a rule here. Second I said what I think, and do you know english? I wrote "stupid Gossip " so no I'm not interested in that kind of magazines. One last thing belive what you want, but the only one that came here to write the TRUTh about this fake relationship WERE YOU. To the other one guest: I'm here because I saw this dead treahd came up this morning and I was curious, now I'm leaving, bye!
yayy :clap: goodbye and nice try,italian.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I kinda like to read all the new speculations about them. It reminds me about the good old times and all the craziness ;)

Don't react on the party-pooper if they think they are just attention whores and it was all fake let them think so. If it was all fake, they did a really good job (especial Vero) and they should make movies with their acting skills.

and they are still hot so yeah to new pictures :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:38 AM
ciao. what i find weird is that those 2 started to look a lot alike. i mean their gestures and facial expressions match each other. that happens a lot to couples just sayin.
No idea if they're together but the whole starting to look and act like the same person is actually a good point, I never saw this happen to just friends, me and my gf behave so alike sometimes that people actually think we're related even though we look nothing alike. ^_^

I'm not italian, but the country is homophic as hell, I can only imagine what being lesbians and famous must be like there ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 11:58 AM

I'm not italian, but the country is homophic as hell, I can only imagine what being lesbians and famous must be like there ^o)
maybe OT but Yes Italy is homophobic, because of the ignorance the church but I think things are changing. For example we have the real first lesbian couple out : one is Francesca Vecchioni ( daughter of the famous italian singer Roberto Vecchiani) that has introduced her girlfriend and their 2 twins babys in tv shows and magazines and It's the first time in Italy :clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

1february 2012 ,sarah, "remeber to be happy"
Posted Image

march 2012
girl: ciardi remember to be always happy!!
vero: <3.. hit and sink!
Posted Image

24th may, they BOTH post in internet a quote "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. Oscar Wilde "
Posted Image

NOW..LoVE to everyone
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 11:58 AM
No idea if they're together but the whole starting to look and act like the same person is actually a good point, I never saw this happen to just friends, me and my gf behave so alike sometimes that people actually think we're related even though we look nothing alike. ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:retard: :retard:
Quote Post Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply