Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Kalinda on The Good Wife; Lockheart Gardner's sexy badass investigator
Topic Started: Feb 7 2012, 08:57 AM (973,009 Views)
S.H.
Member Avatar

Mar 10 2013, 03:54 AM
Word is that the actress who plays Kalinda(AP) and the actress who plays Alicia(JM) hate each other and Alicia(JM) is trying to get Kalinda(AP) fired. The producers are bringing in new female investigator to ease out Kalinda. JM sounds like a real princess and big cry baby. This is word on the set in Brooklyn. It's all about her(JM) in her mind. The show would be barely watchable without Kalinda(AP).
Uhh ok. Your source is whom?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

S.H.
Mar 10 2013, 06:08 AM
Word is that the actress who plays Kalinda(AP) and the actress who plays Alicia(JM) hate each other and Alicia(JM) is trying to get Kalinda(AP) fired. The producers are bringing in new female investigator to ease out Kalinda. JM sounds like a real princess and big cry baby. This is word on the set in Brooklyn. It's all about her(JM) in her mind. The show would be barely watchable without Kalinda(AP).
source: people who work on the show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Interesting, I have been mentioning I sense jealousy and homophobia from the producers side when it comes to Kalinda's character.

Quote:

I always suspected this self-loathing closet case being the real obstacle, since she is a producer, of Kalinda finding some satisfying lady loving besides the clit-tease that's been going on on TGW.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 04:11 AM
Wouldn't (JM) being a first/single credit producer on The Good Wife enable her to fire anyone she wanted without having to try? lol
No. There are other producers and JM does not call all the shots. Jm seems jealous of the popularity of the Kalinda character. Anyway, you can believe it or not, but that is the word from those who work on the set and interact on a daily bases with the actors.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm loathe to believe "set rumours" from anonymous sources, but lbr, that would be totally in-character from what we know of JM
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:hmmm: Archie is friends with Jess Weixler (Robyn the new investigator) rumored gf of J. Chastain. I found it interesting that Archie was hinting at a romantic past of the two characters, but not the Kings, is she making sure another ladylover stays on the show? Meaning they'll heat it up for a ship to be created even if the script isn't calling for it?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 07:21 AM
Wouldn't (JM) being a first/single credit producer on The Good Wife enable her to fire anyone she wanted without having to try? lol
No. There are other producers and JM does not call all the shots. Jm seems jealous of the popularity of the Kalinda character. Anyway, you can believe it or not, but that is the word from those who work on the set and interact on a daily bases with the actors.
Man why cant everyone just get along. Since it is a work place, things like these inevitably happen i guess
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

JM could easily get a director or an AD or Second AD fired if she got a bee in her bonnet, but she would have harder time getting a major character who is hugely popular fired. I think JM has zero sense of humor and is a bit of a diva.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 07:29 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThe Good Wife enable her to fire anyone she wanted without having to try? lol
Man why cant everyone just get along. Since it is a work place, things like these inevitably happen i guess
IKR; you would think with the money they make they could all just agree to enjoy the process. They all take themselves way too seriously. There are many other useful things they could be doing and making a fraction of what they make. These people are just not as important as they think they are. Tiresome.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What a nasty rumor! I don't sense any hatred between JM and AP, so I don't buy it AT ALL.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 11:05 AM
What a nasty rumor! I don't sense any hatred between JM and AP, so I don't buy it AT ALL.
Weren't they good friends at the beginning of the show?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 07:13 AM
S.H.
Bullshit.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

jrewing
Mar 8 2013, 04:43 PM
So if she does reach out to Cary, it is likely to be a quick fix, not necessarily something everlasting. They don't quite seem to match up as well as Kalinda and Lana do, where their power play is not only scandalous and sexy but incredibly satisfying to watch play out.

AMEN. Everyone can see this apart from the writers apparently.
Quote Post Goto Top

S.H.
Member Avatar

S.H.
What people? What do your "sources" do on TGW set? I'm just wondering. That's such a serious accusation.

Let's say hypothetically they aren't fond of each other anymore. I don't think it would be to the point where JM would get Archie kicked off. A lot of relationships between actors might not be the best but they suck it up for professional reasons.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 01:06 PM
jrewing
Mar 8 2013, 04:43 PM
So if she does reach out to Cary, it is likely to be a quick fix, not necessarily something everlasting. They don't quite seem to match up as well as Kalinda and Lana do, where their power play is not only scandalous and sexy but incredibly satisfying to watch play out.

AMEN. Everyone can see this apart from the writers apparently.
x2!!!!!!!!!!! they are beyond amazing specially together! :drool: :love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 11:46 AM
Darling, they are actors. I know you need your fantasy, but the reality is they can't stand each other(this is often true of actors whop work together, but have to ACT like they have special feelings for one another). Time to grow up honey; it's just a TV show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

S.H.
Mar 10 2013, 02:00 PM
S.H.

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
What people? What do your "sources" do on TGW set? I'm just wondering. That's such a serious accusation.

Let's say hypothetically they aren't fond of each other anymore. I don't think it would be to the point where JM would get Archie kicked off. A lot of relationships between actors might not be the best but they suck it up for professional reasons.
writers.
Quote Post Goto Top

quest
Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 07:55 PM
S.H.

writers.
AP and writers.

Hey, it's show biz; big egos and self-centered divas...why would you think it would be all warm and fuzzy on set?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 07:53 PM
Darling, they are actors. I know you need your fantasy, but the reality is they can't stand each other(this is often true of actors whop work together, but have to ACT like they have special feelings for one another). Time to grow up honey; it's just a TV show.
This is almost always true among women. Conflicting egos I guess, and scarcity of roles. I know the same about other actresses on other tv shows.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

S.H.
S.H.

That's what I thought, but apparently that's not the case.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 12:00 PM
S.H.

Bullshit.
Why in the world would you say it is 'bullshit'? Because you don't want to believe it? It's not untrue and I am sorry if that bothers you.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Excuse me? Where did you get all that about my "fantasy"? I asked a pretty simple question because I only read this thread casually and remembered maybe reading something about them getting along at the beginning of the show.

You sound like you have something to prove.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 08:02 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThe Good Wife enable her to fire anyone she wanted without having to try? lol
lol
'lol' do you know something you're not sharing? Sorry to burst whatever bubble it is you're clinging to, but the information is correct.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 08:06 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThe Good Wife
lol
'lol' do you know something you're not sharing? Sorry to burst whatever bubble it is you're clinging to, but the information is correct.
Why are you so desperate for people to believe you? Your insistence weakens your credibility.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

lol
Breathe slowly in and out of a paper bag. You are going to be ok.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 08:07 PM

Why are you so desperate for people to believe you? Your insistence weakens your credibility.
Why don't you believe her? I totally believe her, especially since watching the show the Kalinda/Alicia scenes have been reduced to a minimum despite their popularity. And since all it matters it to please the viewers, one has to wonder what this happened...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 08:10 PM

Why don't you believe her? I totally believe her, especially since watching the show the Kalinda/Alicia scenes have been reduced to a minimum despite their popularity. And since all it matters it to please the viewers, one has to wonder what this happened...
Aren't those scenes coming back though? Anyway, I'm not saying she's lying, just that posting over and over again about it makes it seem like she has an agenda.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 08:05 PM

Excuse me? Where did you get all that about my "fantasy"? I asked a pretty simple question because I only read this thread casually and remembered maybe reading something about them getting along at the beginning of the show.

You sound like you have something to prove.
Sorry, the response was to the poster just before you...who you quoted. You asked a perfectly reasonable question. Sorry.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 08:13 PM

Aren't those scenes coming back though? Anyway, I'm not saying she's lying, just that posting over and over again about it makes it seem like she has an agenda.
S/he's not lying, s/he's just...misinformed. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Not posting over and over again about it; simply responding to questions and the doubts. Take it or leave it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Given the slipping ratings I'm not surprised. But the point is that they stopped making them, when they knew that people liked them in the first place. And there must be a good reason for that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I tend to not believe "insiders" but in this case I might do, because it has been said a lot that JM is a diva who think she is the best thing since sliced bread. So there may be some truth to this "insider's" story.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 08:17 PM

Not posting over and over again about it; simply responding to questions and the doubts. Take it or leave it.
What is amusing is how heated some people get when there is information disclosed that they don't want to believe is true(for whatever reason). They start attacking the poster and calling her a lier. That's what seems over the top.
People seem a little too invested in their beliefs about TV characters and the actors who play them. Most are nothing like the characters they play.

I believe the poster. These happen all the time on TV shows and movies.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 10 2013, 08:28 PM
Mar 10 2013, 08:17 PM

What is amusing is how heated some people get when there is information disclosed that they don't want to believe is true(for whatever reason). They start attacking the poster and calling her a lier. That's what seems over the top.
People seem a little too invested in their beliefs about TV characters and the actors who play them. Most are nothing like the characters they play.

I believe the poster. These happen all the time on TV shows and movies.
Name 5.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply