Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 11; Fate Has Laid A Hand
Topic Started: Feb 5 2012, 01:28 AM (4,277,548 Views)
Unregistered

Update y'all, this hiatus is gonna be a shitstorm of shitty storms, i can feel it, praying that it doesnt get too cray cray. :grouphug:
Goto Top

Candy Babee
Member Avatar

BloodyMary
Feb 26 2012, 03:20 AM
Feb 26 2012, 03:14 AM
What a bamf. And those fingers! :faint:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://heather-morriss.tumblr.com/
love those fingers
She makes me smile again. Love her sfm :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Candy Babee
Feb 26 2012, 03:19 AM
Feb 26 2012, 03:10 AM
Random, is this pic part of the shoot a few people were talking about the other day, about an older picture of Heather with focus on her eyes and freckles? Just saw this on my dash. Either way, here's some pretty:

Posted Image
Thank You for this :love:
I could drown in those eyes. *swoon*
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:21 AM
Feb 26 2012, 03:06 AM
Feb 26 2012, 03:05 AM
Posted Image

I love that Naya's butt jiggles a little. :lol: :drool:
and hemo really slapped her ass. that wasnt a light spank :P
Hah, exactly. Naya felt that. Like that tour gif where she slaps Di's. Although i think that's just Di lacking the immune system to Heather's slaps that Naya has build up over the years.
Naya built up tolerance for the spanking.

:bat:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Does anyone have any Heya fic recs? Preferably ones that aren't revolved around Sid drama? I can take some Mark drama, if just to switch it up a bit. I've mostly just read recent ones (so like fooliam ones and the Latte Girl and other WIPs), but haven't ventured much into older ones.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:24 AM
Update y'all, this hiatus is gonna be a shitstorm of shitty storms, i can feel it, praying that it doesnt get too cray cray. :grouphug:
I'd just like some legit spoilers soon.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:27 AM
Does anyone have any Heya fic recs? Preferably ones that aren't revolved around Sid drama? I can take some Mark drama, if just to switch it up a bit. I've mostly just read recent ones (so like fooliam ones and the Latte Girl and other WIPs), but haven't ventured much into older ones.
Read everything by Zerodetorres and Losdosmos on LJ. Probably the best writers in terms of Heya.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Time to invest in fecal proof umbrellas.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:34 AM
Read everything by Zerodetorres and Losdosmos on LJ. Probably the best writers in terms of Heya.
I love losdosmos... amazing
Goto Top

Unregistered

I've given them the benefit of the doubt before, but those "damage controllers" really do seem to be immensely dense. They demonstrate time and time again that they know nothing about damage control and yet try to engage in it again and again. If they're really fans, step the f back. If they're really friends, act like one and step the f back.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I think we're going to get a lot of Naya Matt stuff. People better be ready for it, ready to ignore it, ready to not bash, etc. K guys?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:06 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Hah, exactly. Naya felt that. Like that tour gif where she slaps Di's. Although i think that's just Di lacking the immune system to Heather's slaps that Naya has build up over the years.

Heather: You naughty girl! You have been bad, you need a spanking!
Naya: Like that is an excuse. Last time I was super sweet and I still got bruises.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:33 AM
that would be nice. I feel the cast and crew will give and leak some spoilers. 7 weeks is a long time. they wont want people to forget about glee during this time
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 02:53 AM
Feb 26 2012, 02:48 AM
Harry_Potter
Feb 26 2012, 02:39 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Imagewut
DYING! :rofl:
this is weirder than santana g!p fanfiction. what even? :rofl:
I was expecting a photoshop with the new pic of Hemo/BParks/Samantha, not this one :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:36 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Imagefelt that. Like that tour gif where she slaps Di's. Although i think that's just Di lacking the immune system to Heather's slaps that Naya has build up over the years.

Heather: You naughty girl! You have been bad, you need a spanking!
Naya: Like that is an excuse. Last time I was super sweet and I still got bruises.
lol... that was good. some should fic something like this... :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:35 AM
I think we're going to get a lot of Naya Matt stuff. People better be ready for it, ready to ignore it, ready to not bash, etc. K guys?
I think if you don't address him by his first name people are less sensitive, just the way T was referred to as Sid, it's sort of a coping device. But unfortunately there isn't a good nickname for the guy to appease.

Here's hoping for more HeYa sighting instead of the obvious.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I really, like, really can't be bothered. Call me delusional for calling the naysayers delusional, but I damn well know what it means when a girl strokes another girls' arm - in front of the population of a small town - then realizes what she did and has a look like she just farted in a room with boring suit wearing marketing officials.

I mean that as hypothetical persons because we all know Heather would so do that - she'd train herself to do it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:38 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I think if you don't address him by his first name people are less sensitive, just the way T was referred to as Sid, it's sort of a coping device. But unfortunately there isn't a good nickname for the guy to appease.

I think we should wait and see before bring him at all into this thread. forget about him.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Flopson if you must. But don't bring up unprompted, I think we're in the no1curr phase.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol stick to initials, since I can't be bothered with nicknames for either of them.

And we could try the wait and see what happens approach. Bringing this up now is pointless.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I dont anything at all will change. it's not like naya dont get this kind of tweet all the time. so what, a crazy chick post a story and someone who knows heather kind of confirmed. didnt leak to the press it doesnt matter for them.

Goto Top

Unregistered

I think we will get SNF teaser photos and news next week. I also think some time during the hiatus we'll get confirmation as to who is coming back next season. If Gloria starts filming soon, we'll get news on that.

Glee will remain in the news and won't completely disappear in the 7 weeks.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:42 AM
I dont anything at all will change. it's not like naya dont get this kind of tweet all the time. so what, a crazy chick post a story and someone who knows heather kind of confirmed. didnt leak to the press it doesnt matter for them.

Pretty much my feelings and this is the only thing I'll say on the matter. Nothing's really happened or gotten out so just continue on as we have been for most of the day, put the 'incident' behind us and whatnot. If something new actually comes up then sure, talk about it but as of now there's nothing so let's not 'prepare' or pre-complain.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:46 AM

Pretty much my feelings and this is the only thing I'll say on the matter. Nothing's really happened or gotten out so just continue on as we have been for most of the day, put the 'incident' behind us and whatnot. If something new actually comes up then sure, talk about it but as of now there's nothing so let's not 'prepare' or pre-complain.
The only thing I'll say about this matter is knuckle deep.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:45 AM
I think we will get SNF teaser photos and news next week. I also think some time during the hiatus we'll get confirmation as to who is coming back next season. If Gloria starts filming soon, we'll get news on that.

Glee will remain in the news and won't completely disappear in the 7 weeks.
I feel like we'll get a picture on Monday around when they're filming the performance in the choir room, I just hope it's not Blarren.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:47 AM

I like your way with words.
Goto Top

Unregistered

This is LITERALLY Heya..

Posted Image Posted Image

lol wth hemo in the 1st gif
Goto Top

Unregistered

Knuuuuuckle deeeeep, mooooountaaaaain hiiiiigh!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:49 AM

I like your way with words.
Posted Image

Those fingers went places.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Okay, I was here yesterday during the whole meltdown and I have to admit, I still don't know what the "knuckle deep" is in reference to (other than the obvious meaning). What did I gloss over?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:51 AM

Okay, I was here yesterday during the whole meltdown and I have to admit, I still don't know what the "knuckle deep" is in reference to (other than the obvious meaning). What did I gloss over?
They banged and it was glorious.
Goto Top

Unregistered

This thread makes me want to refurbish my bathroom.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:50 AM

Knuuuuuckle deeeeep, mooooountaaaaain hiiiiigh!
:sing: yeaaaah, yeaaaah, yeaaaah :sing:

:dance:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2012, 03:54 AM
Feb 26 2012, 03:51 AM

They banged and it was glorious.
Well, clearly. But did one of the quote-unquote insiders say that phrase specifically? Just wondering why I keep seeing that in different places?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Candy Babee
BloodyMary
Feb 26 2012, 03:20 AM
Feb 26 2012, 03:14 AM
What a bamf. And those fingers! :faint:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://heather-morriss.tumblr.com/
love those fingers
She makes me smile again. Love her sfm :wub:
We know, Naya!
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic