Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Marla & Nelka
Topic Started: Jan 28 2012, 11:32 AM (3,794 Views)
Unregistered

So..i think these two deserve special topic... so discuss people :queen:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

who are these people you speak of? :ermm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

tumblr couple
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

can't believe how fucking fast Marla has fucking moved on :O ^o) ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 04:01 PM
Marla is being a bitch.

Nobody would flaunt all of that infront of someone you JUST broke up with, unless they were completely heartless/brainless. Makes me think she's only trying to make her jealous?

Either way, this Jenna chick should back off. She's only going to get hurt/made a fool of.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:yawn:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 04:08 PM
Marla is being a bitch.

Nobody would flaunt all of that infront of someone you JUST broke up with, unless they were completely heartless/brainless. Makes me think she's only trying to make her jealous?

Either way, this Jenna chick should back off. She's only going to get hurt/made a fool of.
x2 and I just want to hug Nelka she seems so lost and down and hurt.... everything :-/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 04:12 PM
Marla is being a bitch.

x2 and I just want to hug Nelka she seems so lost and down and hurt.... everything :-/
same ere! i dont know what happened! i think it was nelka's fault in the beginning and now she is regretting it but the thing is gone too big i guess! marla is soo over herself! this tumblr popularity makes these teens forget what they actually are...i mean they are nothing but a couple of teenage kids who have not even seen half of the world realities! they need to be popped out of their bubbles!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Since when did this board turn into a place for discussing/ fangirling over tumblr couples?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Links and pictures please.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wtf why are you guys so obsessed with these two? They arent even together anymore
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Because we thought they were perfect for each other :( Never mind, Nelka will find someone else and she has learnt an important lesson.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 04:58 PM
Because we thought they were perfect for each other :( Never mind, Nelka will find someone else and she has learnt an important lesson.
what if they were perfect for each other? then what? How will it effect you?? Not trying to be mean, just trying to understand :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 04:23 PM
Jan 28 2012, 04:12 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
same ere! i dont know what happened! i think it was nelka's fault in the beginning and now she is regretting it but the thing is gone too big i guess! marla is soo over herself! this tumblr popularity makes these teens forget what they actually are...i mean they are nothing but a couple of teenage kids who have not even seen half of the world realities! they need to be popped out of their bubbles!
seems that Nelka is feeling utter shitty and if she was the one who did the cheating;then she should feel shitty :unsure: :-/
as for Marla talking about this Jenna lady.smh . . .
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm just curious to know, those who care about them, how old are you? Don't tell me you are on your 20s..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 07:32 PM
I'm just curious to know, those who care about them, how old are you? Don't tell me you are on your 20s..
You've got to realize that alot of people here are still in the closet, so they tend to admire/live vicariously through any adorable couples they see.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 07:32 PM
22 and I regret nothinggg :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Okay, what genius linked Nelka to here? I should punch you.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 09:09 PM
whhaaat? :blinkwide:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at OP
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

well nelka is getting all the sympathy votes here so ain't all bad :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 09:12 PM
girls, but what are you talking about? somebody gave Nelka the link? :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 09:13 PM
Jan 28 2012, 09:12 PM
girls, but what are you talking about? somebody gave Nelka the link? :blink:
apparently, :eyeroll:

those 2 best stay away from this thread, especially marla, we don't hold back in here
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Is Nelka and Marla's relationship part of anyone's fucking business? They're over. I know them both personally and they really don't want shit like this on the internet. They aren't famous, they were known as a "tumblr couple" but things change and people move on. Some couples don't last forever. Marla is NOT a bitch, neither is Nelka. Everyone needs to grow the fuck up. None of you were part of their relationship, so what do you care? They're both amazing girls and don't deserve shit like this. It makes me so angry.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

these are 2 kids who broke up folks.Give it a rest :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Seriously someone needs to delete that thread. They are not famous, they are normal girls who happen to blog and share their lives on their blogs. It is not their fault that there are idiots and losers who have nothing else to do but watch and like every single thing they post.
Have some self respect and delete that thread and try to understand that people get affected with the shit that trolls post here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I know both these girls, and you all doing this right now is only making things a thousand times worse for them. You know nothing about them, together or separate, and they don't deserve any of this. Have some fucking decency and leave them alone.
Quote Post Goto Top

sherbert04
Member Avatar

People need to stop obsessing over these two. So the relationship didn't work out...that doesn't give you the right to talk about them like this. Do not downgrade them, or call them out on crap that may not even be true. They are two very unique, beautiful girls who do not deserve this kind of treatment. I do not know them personally, but I do know that taking about them like this is all kinds of wrong. So, please, back off and close this thread!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

has she cheated her with a man? :O :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2012, 10:42 PM
has she cheated her with a man? :O :shifty:
Um no.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply