Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Zoie Palmer Appreciation Thread
Topic Started: Jan 16 2012, 09:04 PM (1,935,162 Views)
Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm the only one who thinks that Alex is really greats in those pics ?

BTW, HD : You're hot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:08 PM
Posted Image
Aw, my ovaries :thud: .
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 05:46 PM
Whoops! New at posting here! What i meant was.. Posted Image
this girl tweeted that she didn't expect Zoie took off her rings and wore a ring a girl gifted her. And hashtag #marriedtoZoiePalmer
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Panel Part 2 of 2

Here's part two! Would have had it up earlier, but I tried to get on here on my phone and it told me I was banned...anyone know what I did wrong?

HD
Quote Post Goto Top

day_four
Member Avatar

May 26 2013, 04:15 PM
May 26 2013, 01:19 AM
Posted Image
IMG_0280 by Heather_D_, on Flickr

Trying this photo thing out with the bbCode...
Sorry for saying this, but looking at alex I can understand why Zoie fell for Anna Silk and why Anna fell for Zoie.
Anna and Zoie do make a HOT couple! As they were/are both in a relationship I know understand why they decided to make less love scenes with each other.
To be honest, when you watch the love scenes between anna and zoie you can clearly see that anna does her best not to kiss or to be kissed by zoie and even zoie does the same thing (rewatch episode 3.02 and 3.04) Everytime Anna wants to kiss zoie or comes closer to zoie, zoie looks the other way and anna can only kiss zoie's cheek.
If I were zoie or anna, I would like to be with someone i'm in love with and not be with someone i think i shoukd be with (like both staying with their partners because they are married or they have a child with)
Anna and Zoie should hook up...............that's my opinion and you don't have to agree with me!!!
hmm what i notice :
- when Zoie kissed Anna, she mostly would kiss with tongue
- and Anna often would lick/bite her lips after the end of their kisses
- it's obvious they both are attracted to each other

I definitively found sexy how Anna is kissing Zoie's jaws... (i would do whatever to kiss Zoie's sexy jaws XD)

Posted Image

even i wish Zoie be with Anna (that's in my dreams), we should respect Alex & Zoie's relationship !
Edited by day_four, May 26 2013, 08:45 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:10 PM

Saw Alex again today, she had her hair up and looked lovely.

And also thanks, ha. I'm blushing. You guys are going to give me a big head.

HD
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Zoie Palmer by Heather_D_, on Flickr

Another photo of Zoie from the panel. :)

HD
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:29 PM
Panel Part 2 of 2

Here's part two! Would have had it up earlier, but I tried to get on here on my phone and it told me I was banned...anyone know what I did wrong?

HD
Zoie, stop doing these thing to microphone holder! It turns me on :lol: We need gifs of this movements :lol:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:32 PM

HD
do you have today pics?:) wanna share with us? ;) :hug:

Was it just autograph session today?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:12 PM
Posted Image
Aw, my ovaries :thud: .
How can she be so gorgeous all the time? Sigh
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
This is adorable.

I'm becoming a bad nerd though, my first thought here was actually "Aw, reminds me of the Big Bang Theory"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:29 PM
Panel Part 2 of 2

HD
Hi, thank you for the upload!

You did nothing wrong, it's a bug with the forum system. It happens phone browsers sometimes, it's to do with IPs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Not many photos today. :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The two parts of the panel, embedded for convenience. :)

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:38 PM
May 26 2013, 07:32 PM

HD
do you have today pics?:) wanna share with us? ;) :hug:

Was it just autograph session today?
Not OP, but yes, just an autograph session. I think they're all finished up now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

http://cat-atak.tumblr.com/post/51398179454
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 04:38 PM
May 26 2013, 04:15 PM
May 26 2013, 01:19 AM
Posted Image
IMG_0280 by Heather_D_, on Flickr

Trying this photo thing out with the bbCode...
Sorry for saying this, but looking at alex I can understand why Zoie fell for Anna Silk and why Anna fell for Zoie.
Anna and Zoie do make a HOT couple! As they were/are both in a relationship I know understand why they decided to make less love scenes with each other.
To be honest, when you watch the love scenes between anna and zoie you can clearly see that anna does her best not to kiss or to be kissed by zoie and even zoie does the same thing (rewatch episode 3.02 and 3.04) Everytime Anna wants to kiss zoie or comes closer to zoie, zoie looks the other way and anna can only kiss zoie's cheek.
If I were zoie or anna, I would like to be with someone i'm in love with and not be with someone i think i shoukd be with (like both staying with their partners because they are married or they have a child with)
Anna and Zoie should hook up...............that's my opinion and you don't have to agree with me!!!
So what will be the next thing u will say?
That Anna is avoiding Zoie for the past few weeks?
That As has been avoiding Twitter and has ben active on facebook?
That AS will be tweeting again as soon as ZP leaves the States??

Can only say, STFU!!
Zoie is a sexyest woman, intelligent, with sense of humor. She's what we love to the women of the world: America, Europe, Asia. Myself. I think Alex should be an exceptional woman. I always thought that Alex got something really, very special and powerful to tame a Scorpio as hot as Zoie. And, although opinion is free, sometimes some views are stupid, senseless, without knowledge. If I stop to think just 2 seconds: Zoie could have anyone who would! And she chose the best for her. So Alex is the best. And they will know their stuff. But what we know is that falling in love. And I think Alex has a world of art and mind ... every day I most admire.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:24 PM
She's so damn adorable. Thanks for all photos and vid!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 02:12 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle
Msg to troll:

See this source info?

http://cs306308.vk.me/v306308270/a3f3/awpiiz3g17U.jpg
chrome://global/skin/media/imagedoc-darknoise.png
chrome://global/skin/media/imagedoc-lightnoise.png

All of it can track down where you are and who you are. Nothing on the Internet is untraceable.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

How many times? Seriously, how many times do people have to be told not to engage trolls? Especially bringing stuff up pages after it's already been buried.

For Christ's sake you're the problem. You're why this thread is trolled so badly, and so constantly, because it's perfect fodder for them. Somebody always answers, somebody always quotes it again pages later so we can't move on.

Stop feeding trolls. I'm sick to death of having to say it and see it, how many thousand times has it already been said in this thread? You would have had to scroll past people saying it to find the stuff you just bumped to the top again.

Stop feeding trolls. Stop answering trolls, stop quoting trolls, stop bumping their bullshit onto fresh pages. I don't know how else we can say it, I don't know what has to be done for people to get the message.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 09:52 PM
May 26 2013, 02:12 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle
Msg to troll:

See this source info?

http://cs306308.vk.me/v306308270/a3f3/awpiiz3g17U.jpg
chrome://global/skin/media/imagedoc-darknoise.png
chrome://global/skin/media/imagedoc-lightnoise.png

All of it can track down where you are and who you are. Nothing on the Internet is untraceable.
I posted this pic. Link is Russian social network where it was posted. U can find original post in twitter. It was published by one of these girls 12 hours ago, maybe earlier.
So if u don't know link address, it doesn't mean it's trolling. so calm down!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 09:59 PM
How many times? Seriously, how many times do people have to be told not to engage trolls? Especially bringing stuff up pages after it's already been buried.

For Christ's sake you're the problem. You're why this thread is trolled so badly, and so constantly, because it's perfect fodder for them. Somebody always answers, somebody always quotes it again pages later so we can't move on.

Stop feeding trolls. I'm sick to death of having to say it and see it, how many thousand times has it already been said in this thread? You would have had to scroll past people saying it to find the stuff you just bumped to the top again.

Stop feeding trolls. Stop answering trolls, stop quoting trolls, stop bumping their bullshit onto fresh pages. I don't know how else we can say it, I don't know what has to be done for people to get the message.
The op spoiler tagged the image. That msg is not feeding the troll. It's a serious warning. Knowing that he can be traced through the links he uses? That's a game changer.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:18 PM

Bumping for page.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:22 PM
Posted Image
I want to shake your hand you pimp :bowdown:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I am fascinated by this board, an entire page (297) just pfft disappeared.

Love the video of the panel. Kris and Zoie both seem like such fun and open people. The fact that Zoie is kind of a geek girl just endears her to me even more. Harry Potter, Torchwood; I wonder what other sci-fi fantasy stuff she likes.

Thanks so much for sharing the videos, I look forward to anything else you have to share with us.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 11:29 PM

Love the video of the panel. Kris and Zoie both seem like such fun and open people. The fact that Zoie is kind of a geek girl just endears her to me even more. Harry Potter, Torchwood; I wonder what other sci-fi fantasy stuff she likes.

Thanks so much for sharing the videos, I look forward to anything else you have to share with us.
What happened?
Quote Post Goto Top

Zed
Member Avatar
Fake Natalie Tran
It happens if moderator's deleted posts. For instance because a known troll's IP was at work, or because *somebody* was replying to their own posts in order to keep a trolly conversation alive for pages and pages.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Zed
May 26 2013, 11:40 PM
It happens if moderator's deleted posts. For instance because a known troll's IP was at work, or because *somebody* was replying to their own posts in order to keep a trolly conversation alive for pages and pages.
but the troll posts haven't disappeared?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 10:17 PM

Bumping for page.
oh, cool. these are mine, I just wasn't smart enough to embed. Thanks

HD
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 11:44 PM
May 26 2013, 10:17 PM

Bumping for page.
oh, cool. these are mine, I just wasn't smart enough to embed. Thanks

HD
Whoops, sorry, should have linked to your tumblr, didn't mean to not credit you. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:02 PM
Posted Image
This is adorable.

I'm becoming a bad nerd though, my first thought here was actually "Aw, reminds me of the Big Bang Theory"
ETA - I really hope neither of the kids visible in this picture watch the show. :ermm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:09 PM
Not many photos today. :huh:
patience, my dear. I'm trying to post some periodically to keep the thread interesting for a couple of days. And I've been out being a normal human for a few hours.
'
HD
Quote Post Goto Top

7 users reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply