Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Zoie Palmer Appreciation Thread
Topic Started: Jan 16 2012, 09:04 PM (2,038,137 Views)
Unregistered

Sep 12 2012, 10:55 PM
Zoie is live tweeting The Listener tonight! She posted in her Facebook page.

Quote:

Hey all, I`ll be live tweeting tonight at 10pm with the cast of The Listener...um because I`m guesting on The Listener...tonight at 10pm, with the cast of....drum roll... The man who listened... no wait... The man who could hear really well...nope wait....
THE LISTENER

With ZP and Ennis Esmer around, this should be fun. LLS seems to be having fun too with her remarks about "getting it on" with ZP.

By the way, I checked and AL's page still read Lalonde but has a new profile pic.
I think Alex's new profile pic is interesting. It's a cartoon of two 18th century women sitting down holding hands and from the way they are dressed it could be taken as a mother/daughter pic. And the comments are interesting too!

I think it's fair to say that AL and ZP's people read this thread or even the ladies themselves.

I can see these two retreating from sharing anything personal again
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 12:03 AM
I think Alex's new profile pic is interesting. It's a cartoon of two 18th century women sitting down holding hands and from the way they are dressed it could be taken as a mother/daughter pic. And the comments are interesting too!
Frida Kahlo is not a cartoonist.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Hey all, I`ll be live tweeting tonight at 10pm with the cast of The Listener...um because I`m guesting on The Listener...tonight at 10pm, with the cast of....drum roll... The man who listened... no wait... The man who could hear really well...nope wait....
THE LISTENER

With ZP and Ennis Esmer around, this should be fun. LLS seems to be having fun too with her remarks about "getting it on" with ZP.

By the way, I checked and AL's page still read Lalonde but has a new profile pic.

I think it's fair to say that AL and ZP's people read this thread or even the ladies themselves.

OMG! NOT mother/daughter pic!!! Don't you know this painting by the famous artist, Frida Kahlo, is titled "The Two Fridas"?! She painted it in 1939 shortly after her divorce. It's a self-portrait of 2 different personalities. The one in white symbolizes the abandonment of her ex, Diego. The one in Mexican costume symbolizes the Frida that Diego loved. It,s actually an inspiring yet sad depiction of Frida's mixed emotions surrounding her painful life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 12:18 AM
Frida Kahlo is not a cartoonist.
Yes, she's not and the painting had got nothing to do with mothers and daughters. Read up on Frida Kahlo. I think people tend to read too much into things sometimes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Just to add, the holding of hands on the painting, "The Two Fridas", her holding her own hand, signifies that she's her own companion...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 12:29 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

OMG! NOT mother/daughter pic!!! Don't you know this painting by the famous artist, Frida Kahlo, is titled "The Two Fridas"?! She painted it in 1939 shortly after her divorce. It's a self-portrait of 2 different personalities. The one in white symbolizes the abandonment of her ex, Diego. The one in Mexican costume symbolizes the Frida that Diego loved. It,s actually an inspiring yet sad depiction of Frida's mixed emotions surrounding her painful life.
Ok well disregard what I said then!!! I am usually on the ball when it comes to art and paintings but must admit I did not recognize this one. Thanks for explaining.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

And now the comments on that pic are no longer visible...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 12:43 AM
It's a private account. The comments shouldn't have been visible to begin with.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 12:48 AM
Sep 13 2012, 12:43 AM
It's a private account. The comments shouldn't have been visible to begin with.
I think comments on profile pics are automatically visible unless you go in and change it. The comments on the pic of her and Zoie were visible
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I read an account from a fan of her encounter with Alex at the SAK wrap party at another forum. According to her, Alex was wonderful to talk to and when asked for a photo with her, she said, "No, you don't. That's why I'm the producer". Then she proceeded to take photos of Zoie and her fans.

I can't help but wonder how Alex feels about all the sudden interest in her life and being put under the microscope.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The photo of ZP and AL is now ZP's FB profile pic.
Quote Post Goto Top

girlwithglasses

Great news: ZP has started blocking people on twitter, including yours truly. Hey, I can edit my posts, but I can also be recognized and blocked. Great. :blink:

Thanks, anonymous stalkers who post inappropriate things on here. We all suffer for your stupidity.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bo-Anna
Member Avatar

girlwithglasses
Sep 13 2012, 01:58 AM
Great news: ZP has started blocking people on twitter, including yours truly. Hey, I can edit my posts, but I can also be recognized and blocked. Great. :blink:

Thanks, anonymous stalkers who post inappropriate things on here. We all suffer for your stupidity.
Seriously you are blocked from responding to her tweets? Are you sure that it's not a twitter glitch? She said she was live tweeting and then nothing has come through since from my point of view. :unsure:

Unregistered

Bo-Anna
Sep 13 2012, 02:12 AM
girlwithglasses

Seriously you are blocked from responding to her tweets? Are you sure that it's not a twitter glitch? She said she was live tweeting and then nothing has come through since from my point of view. :unsure:
I can't see why she would block you or any of the fans unless the person is an ass to her on twitter. And I know you're not.
Quote Post Goto Top

Bo-Anna
Member Avatar

Sep 13 2012, 02:17 AM
Bo-Anna
girlwithglasses

I can't see why she would block you or any of the fans unless the person is an ass to her on twitter. And I know you're not.
Ah, some ZP tweets coming through now...

Unregistered

girlwithglasses

bummer on that - unfortunately you cannot control stupid, people will just always do or post inappropriate crap instead of just having fun enjoying the ride that is ZP.

JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bo-Anna
Sep 13 2012, 02:18 AM
Bo-Anna

tell ya the lady is a gold mine for promoting shows and getting people to watch/etc. she should be signed to guest star on all kinds of stuff..

JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ZP is such a hardass on The Listener, so hot!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 02:23 AM
Bo-Anna

tell ya the lady is a gold mine for promoting shows and getting people to watch/etc. she should be signed to guest star on all kinds of stuff..

JG
ZP does promote a lot of her friends' work or shows. I've always thought it's real nice of her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Bo-Anna
Member Avatar

Bo-Anna

JG
True. Just looked up The Listener and see a few LG peeps have been on it as well. KHR, RS and RL (the dude that played Ryan). Small world. lol

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 02:28 AM
Bo-Anna

JG
ZP does promote a lot of her friends' work or shows. I've always thought it's real nice of her.
and she eats hershey kisses - what's not to luv... now if they could get lauren lee smith to guest on LG in s4 as Bo's competition for Lauren..hmmm...OMG.

JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Not mine, totally stole this from twitter.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2o6TR7CcAEcdWu.jpg

:love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bo-Anna
Sep 13 2012, 02:33 AM
Bo-Anna

JG
True. Just looked up The Listener and see a few LG peeps have been on it as well. KHR, RS and RL (the dude that played Ryan). Small world. lol
small canada :) - oh and i'm getting smacked for being "negative" over on the LG thread - there is a reason i only talk to people with names ;)

JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Bo-Anna
Member Avatar

and she eats hershey kisses - what's not to luv... now if they could get lauren lee smith to guest on LG in s4 as Bo's competition for Lauren..hmmm...OMG.

JG
:D Great idea. Lauren Lewis needs women fighting over her in S4.

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 02:39 AM
Posted Image
i would like one of those to go please.

JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
i would like one of those to go please.

JG
is the tv sideways or is the lamp sideways??? ;)
JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I get such a kick out of ZP's twitter interaction with KS and RS.

Quote:

“@RachieSkar: Check this babe out! @ZoiePalmer on @listenertv right. now. twitpic.com/atzwat”. Pot calling kettle...

If LLS shows up on LG fighting for , I'll melt. Or Tam Tam getting it on with Lauren will have the same effect.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jesus Dyson pick a girl already @KrisHolden_Ried #TheListener

:lol: As suggested by everyone else on twitter, he should pick Michelle so he'll leave Bo and Lauren alone.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bo-Anna

JG
:D Great idea. Lauren Lewis needs women fighting over her in S4.
forever my platonic forum luv.. :)
JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Those who got to watch live, is McCoy the bad guy?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Haven't watch yet but from what I hear, she had screentime. She gets more screentime as a guest than a regular on LG. Shame.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 13 2012, 03:27 AM
Haven't watch yet but from what I hear, she had screentime. She gets more screentime as a guest than a regular on LG. Shame.
she looked f'ing awesome from the little clips people posted - hope someone can get more of it (and pre-thank you)

JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

girlwithglasses

Wow, what'd you say to her? I usually get your brand of LC irony/sarcasm. So what's being blocked do, can you not read her timeline, or just not respond to her? Maybe she just recognized your name between here and there and decided you were bad because you post here. :unsure:

I mostly hang around here to talk about lesbian visibility in the media since AE is a joke anymore and that's about the extent of all the places you can talk with other gals about this stuff.

I need to go check out The Listener!
Quote Post Goto Top

Bo-Anna
Member Avatar

Sep 13 2012, 04:01 AM
Sep 13 2012, 03:27 AM
she looked f'ing awesome from the little clips people posted - hope someone can get more of it (and pre-thank you)

JG
Yeah, I hope people are working on this right now.

For people that can watch The Listener, is it likely that ZP's character will return?

5 users reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply