Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Zoie Palmer Appreciation Thread
Topic Started: Jan 16 2012, 09:04 PM (1,966,671 Views)
Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 01:31 AM
ZP is such a goof :wub:

Quote:

@ZoiePalmer
“@Anna_Silk: #LostGirl on tonight....only on @Syfy ....:)” Hey, I love this show!!

Posted Image
Where is this picture from?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 01:40 AM
Jul 3 2012, 01:37 AM
This thread has the most epic typos and autocorrects. And by autocorrects I mean hondafollows.
Its because we are druken perverts :drink:
Well, I didn't want to say it.... :drunk:

Alex's tweet makes me smile. A little family that includes a pretty, sweet gremlin and a overfed, slightly rude blob with a whole lot of attitude.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 01:42 AM
Jul 3 2012, 01:31 AM
ZP is such a goof :wub:

Quote:

@ZoiePalmer
“@Anna_Silk: #LostGirl on tonight....only on @Syfy ....:)” Hey, I love this show!!

Posted Image
Where is this picture from?
Someone posted it on Twitter.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

You know maybe Alex wanted to say "glad to be home so I can have sex with my wife" ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2012, 02:11 PM
Oops sorry did that wrong. Let's try again.

Posted Image
wow - ....wowwowwow - all kinds of pretty in one photo...thanks for the post!!

JG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ijodie
Jul 2 2012, 11:30 PM
Jul 2 2012, 02:48 PM
Jul 2 2012, 05:00 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed that gorgeous vein. holy mother oh lord. hubba hubba!

on another note, this is how i view celebs. taller and perfect. but i think i would be too starstruck to do this.

rovermom : )
I'm the girl in the blue shirt who got my picture taken with her. Zoie was at the 519 Beer Gardens on Church St. in Toronto. Every year they raise money for the community centre by hosting a huge event called Tree House in the park with DJ's. You purchase tickets for buying beer, alcohol, water etc and all the proceeds go to the local gay community centre. There are literally thosands of people in the park. I originally saw her standing next to me and did a double take (I've watched Lost Girl, but not religiously) ... I said to a straight friend, ' I think that's the doctor on Lost Girl" my STRAIGHT friend confirmed she is... had no idea she watched. LOL Anyway I watched her walk away with a group of friend and kind of kicked myself because the park where I saw her was filled with thousands of people and I was thinking, "Shit, I should have gotten a photo with her". About an hour later I walked with my friends to buy some more tickets and she was standing there by herself, waiting for a friend who was in the washroom. No one was around her and my friend said " Go! I'll take the photo!" but I didn't want to bother her, I reluctantly went up to her, as she seemed very solemn the entire time and said, ' Hi Zoie... I watch your show, could I get a picture? I didn't want to bother you", my friend then chimed in "She was too nervous to ask before!", she was very sweet and said, "Of course you can!" gave me a big smile, put her arm around me and we took the photo. I said, " Thank you so much! Happy Pride and Canada day" and she told me the same. This occured all of a minute, but it was pretty awesome and totally made my day.
I have nothing to say, congratulations! Zoie is an excellent person, I feel it in the soul. No hidden, and demonstrate integrity and diponibilidad, and intelligence and above all a sense of humor, and be friends with her ​​friends. The perfect woman to love. Canadians, you have luck!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This has been an eventful ZP Pride Week, eh? Absolutely loved it! Thanks for photos, you lucky bitches (I meant that in a slightly jealous but affectionate way) and the news, ladies!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jul 3 2012, 02:10 AM
I have nothing to say, congratulations! Zoie is an excellent person, I feel it in the soul. No hidden, and demonstrate integrity and diponibilidad, and intelligence and above all a sense of humor, and be friends with her ​​friends. The perfect woman to love. Canadians, you have luck!
I need to know. I must know. What is this word: "diponibilidad"?!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sounds like it might be a hondafollow.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Guest, you are the best and this Zippytard thread is the mostest bestest. Waddaya say we get gay murried. <3
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis7
Jul 3 2012, 02:38 AM
Jul 3 2012, 02:10 AM
I need to know. I must know. What is this word: "diponibilidad"?!
So I googled the word and found a Spanish word that's very similar "disponibilidad", which translate to availability or status. Or it could be as guest suggested another merry Zippytard hondafollow. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 2 2012, 01:39 PM
Jul 2 2012, 01:30 PM
Since we're on this scene.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nadia sure knows how to grab a woman from behind and kiss her neck :D
SEASON AND EP?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's 2x16. So many feels for this episode.
Quote Post Goto Top

hello sweetie

Hey All

So I've been a professional lurker pretty much my whole adult life. But I am moved today, to share with ya'll my complete & dorkaly unabashed appreciation for Zoie Palmer. She's really not even remotely my type quite honestly (girlie I mean), but I just can't help myself. She's hysterical and has a quirky smile that renders me stupid! She's also happens to kick all sorts of ass in any scene she's in on Lost Girl (and everything else I've ever seen her in) and you just have to respect that. And bonus she's Canadian 🍁
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

hello sweetie
Jul 3 2012, 05:23 AM
Hey All

So I've been a professional lurker pretty much my whole adult life. But I am moved today, to share with ya'll my complete & dorkaly unabashed appreciation for Zoie Palmer. She's really not even remotely my type quite honestly (girlie I mean), but I just can't help myself. She's hysterical and has a quirky smile that renders me stupid! She's also happens to kick all sorts of ass in any scene she's in on Lost Girl (and everything else I've ever seen her in) and you just have to respect that. And bonus she's Canadian 🍁
She's not that girlie. Have you seen some of the gifs in this thread when she's wearing a uniform and is working that full-on swagger? :$

Then again, she is acting, so I just don't know.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

hello sweetie
Hey All

Glad to have you here among us lovable perverts :kiss:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 05:25 AM
hello sweetie
Hey All

She's not that girlie. Have you seen some of the gifs in this thread when she's wearing a uniform and is working that full-on swagger? :$

You can't fake that swag. You can see it in Lauren too and I swoon each time :wub:

Exhibit A, Labcoat swag! Thanks kedrie.

Posted Image

Hello, hello sweetie! Welcome!
Quote Post Goto Top

hello sweetie

hello sweetie
Hey All

Oh I've noticed the swagger... And appreciated it accordingly. Just sayin' in real life she dresses kinda girlie and that's not really usually my thing. Either is long blonde hair. Yet with the lovey miss palmer none of these things seems to matter. It's a peculiar super power she rocks the shit out of.

J.J
Member Avatar

I sense ZP swag and I come running. I must have an in-built swag homing system. Welcome hello sweetie! Good to have you on board.

Now, angry swag.

Posted Image

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 05:35 AM
hello sweetie
Hey All

You can't fake that swag. You can see it in Lauren too and I swoon each time :wub:

Exhibit A, Labcoat swag! Thanks kedrie.

Posted Image

Hello, hello sweetie! Welcome!
Yeah you're right. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

J.J
Jul 3 2012, 05:43 AM
I sense ZP swag and I come running. I must have an in-built swag homing system. Welcome hello sweetie! Good to have you on board.

Now, angry swag.

Posted Image

:wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 01:45 AM
Jul 3 2012, 01:40 AM
Jul 3 2012, 01:37 AM
This thread has the most epic typos and autocorrects. And by autocorrects I mean hondafollows.
Its because we are druken perverts :drink:
Well, I didn't want to say it.... :drunk:

Alex's tweet makes me smile. A little family that includes a pretty, sweet gremlin and a overfed, slightly rude blob with a whole lot of attitude.
We may objectify ZP (of course with all respect), or should I worship, as she's a goddess, but I too got a big smile w/ Alex's tweet about her happiness to come home to her little family :wub: It just the image brings a homey, warm feeling. Really it's just so lovely they're sharing a little more of their lives.

Now back to other type of warm ZP produces ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

soooo is zoie a vegetarian or do we think she is partial to the odd bacon butty...and what film roles that have already been played by others could you imagine Zoie to do a better job in?
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love her girly. :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

But really, this is me:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 07:14 AM
soooo is zoie a vegetarian or do we think she is partial to the odd bacon butty...and what film roles that have already been played by others could you imagine Zoie to do a better job in?
I don't think she's vegetarian. I'm basing this on Alex's response to a tweeted question of whether she was vegetarian. She replied that they were not and they would be very unhappy people if they were.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 08:05 AM
I don't think she's vegetarian. I'm basing this on Alex's response to a tweeted question of whether she was vegetarian. She replied that they were not and they would be very unhappy people if they were.
I completely understand them, eating bacon make me very happy :)
Quote Post Goto Top

hello sweetie

I think she'd be an amazing 'companion' to the doctor, on doctor who.

Unregistered

While ITA ZP is more than likely not vegetarian (well eating food that is ;) ) the tweet exchange in question was specifically btw Alex, and their friend lee talking about one of their family Friday dinners, and how they (alex, and lee who appears does most of the cooking) are definitely meat people.

Just an aside from tweets it appears ZP, Alex, lee, their respective partners, and kids are very close family... it's sweet :D and I'm not jealous at all ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

J.J
Member Avatar

With ZP's dry sense of humor, I'd love to see her in a sketch with French and Saunders. Here's a parody they did of Tipping The Velvet.

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 08:33 AM
While ITA ZP is more than likely not vegetarian (well eating food that is ;) ) the tweet exchange in question was specifically btw Alex, and their friend lee talking about one of their family Friday dinners, and how they (alex, and lee who appears does most of the cooking) are definitely meat people.

Just an aside from tweets it appears ZP, Alex, lee, their respective partners, and kids are very close family... it's sweet :D and I'm not jealous at all ;)
Ok, how about 95% happy and 5% jealous? :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 3 2012, 09:09 AM
Jul 3 2012, 08:33 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Ok, how about 95% happy and 5% jealous? :P
I'm trying to be a better person so I'll take that ratio :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis7
Jul 3 2012, 07:54 AM
I love her girly. :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

But really, this is me:

Posted Image
That second pic, so fucking sexy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I took this from somewhere, I forgot the source. This is such a nice smile, hope they will let Lauren be happy for awhile in season 3. She's due some happiness.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

girlwithglasses

There was an interview somewhere where ZP said that she wasn't vegetarian but that she only ate white meat, and that she could eat enough chocolate for a pack of chocolate-eating wolves. :D That interview was from a while back, though, so who knows what she's eating now? Ahem.

ETA: Palmer Keeps It Classic Feb 2008

Zoie Palmer, actress, plays Carly Greig on The Guard, airing on Global:

Q: What products make you look and feel good?

A: I love taking a bubble bath. The more bubbles the better. I use Jo Malone’s bubble bath. It makes me feel fantastic. I just switched to Laura Mercier make-up. The foundation is great. It provides amazing coverage and a natural look.

Q: Describe your style?

A: When I go out I prefer to wear classic pieces that are beautiful and stand the test of time. At home I wear a comfy pair of jeans and a cozy sweater.

Q: How do you stay fit?

A: I walk a lot. I grab my iPod and away I go. I do swim for fun and fitness.

Q: What are your healthy eating habits?

A: I don’t eat red meat. I love a good salad and I don’t fry much. But on the other hand, I could eat enough chocolate to satisfy a pack of chocolate-eating wolves.
Edited by girlwithglasses, Jul 3 2012, 11:05 AM.

J.J
Unregistered

girlwithglasses
Jul 3 2012, 10:58 AM
There was an interview somewhere where ZP said that she wasn't vegetarian but that she only ate white meat, and that she could eat enough chocolate for a pack of chocolate-eating wolves. :D That interview was from a while back, though, so who knows what she's eating now? Ahem.
Why have I not read this interview before? Where, oh where crazy cat lady, can I find the interview?
Quote Post Goto Top

9 users reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply