Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Favorite Lesbian Movies; LGBT Movie Thread
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 05:10 PM (89,739 Views)
Unregistered

Mar 7 2012, 07:58 PM
Jan 22 2012, 01:03 PM
Lstgrl_fan
Jan 22 2012, 12:47 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPLkphunnPc
Spoiler: click to toggle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHoVhl0U098 here :) all movie
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Have any of you ladies seen the lesbian/bi movie called "Why George"? If so, was it any good?

Here's the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_P9FbqovAs&context=C3be7bc3ADOEgsToPDskKwuUKwpEYnS74dE_rHhnJX
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 7 2012, 08:05 PM
Have any of you ladies seen the lesbian/bi movie called "Why George"? If so, was it any good?

Here's the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_P9FbqovAs&context=C3be7bc3ADOEgsToPDskKwuUKwpEYnS74dE_rHhnJX
It's not even out yet! I'd like to watch it, but good god it's been 7 years since it was even made!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 7 2012, 08:11 PM

Here's the trailer:
It's not even out yet! I'd like to watch it, but good god it's been 7 years since it was even made!
The writer said they're trying to get some kind of release. There are loads of lesbian movies gathering dust, they can't get distribution.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2glLpEhYpQ&list=PL1AFE67F63549CD87&index=1&feature=plpp_video

I liked this.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 7 2012, 08:11 PM

Here's the trailer:
wow. Damn 7 years? Geez

I want to see it. It looks good. Damn shame
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ok I haven't found a trailer with english subs but I watched this movie at the L filmnight in Berlin and it was really nice 80 EGUNEAN :hug: to my seatmate :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aimee & Jaguar is quite good
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

muntingslayer

Room in Rome is my fave movie :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

The sex scene was delicious. No annoying music in the bg
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I cant think straight
The four faced liar
Loving Annabelle
Saving face
Bound
Relax its just sex
D.E.B.S.
Imagine me and you
Better than chocolate
Bloomington
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm bumping this thread because the other movie thread has been ruined by bints who won't stop fighting.

Anyway, I saw a trailer on YouTube for a movie called Girl King. It's about lesbian pirates, it looks camp as hell :rofl: But I still ordered the dvd and I'm waiting for it to arrive. Has anyone seen it? is it any good?

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I just saw D.E.B.S. the other day, I had no idea it was a lesbian movie and at first I was like "WTF is this". It was hilarious!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 20 2012, 08:43 PM
I just saw D.E.B.S. the other day, I had no idea it was a lesbian movie and at first I was like "WTF is this". It was hilarious!
You wouldn't have a clue D.E.B.S. was a lesbian movie from the trailer because it's been totally degayed. It just looks like a funny spy movie, then when you watch it, it turns out to be a lesbian spy movie :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 20 2012, 08:45 PM
You wouldn't have a clue D.E.B.S. was a lesbian movie from the trailer because it's been totally degayed. It just looks like a funny spy movie, then when you watch it, it turns out to be a lesbian spy movie :rofl:
I never saw the trailer, I was being lazy one day it was on Crackle so I just clicked play. hahaha, glad I did ;) It seriously was hilarious though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 20 2012, 08:47 PM
I never saw the trailer, I was being lazy one day it was on Crackle so I just clicked play. hahaha, glad I did ;) It seriously was hilarious though.
Lucky you just discovering it, it's a good movie. Funny and with a nice romance. We need more movies like it.

I think the only lesbian movies I accidently discovered were Bound, Listen and Fried Green Tomatoes. All the others I knew inadvance were lesbian, and most I saw after I came out and went looking for them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 20 2012, 08:49 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Lucky you just discovering it, it's a good movie. Funny and with a nice romance. We need more movies like it.

I think the only lesbian movies I accidently discovered were Bound, Listen and Fried Green Tomatoes. All the others I knew inadvance were lesbian, and most I saw after I came out and went looking for them.
Fried Green Tomatoes is a lesbian movie if you squint. At least, try telling that to all the middle aged evangelical moms that love that film.
Quote Post Goto Top

Zed
Member Avatar
Fake Natalie Tran
Mar 20 2012, 08:57 PM
Fried Green Tomatoes is a lesbian movie if you squint.
:rofl:

Unregistered

Zed
Fried Green Tomatoes is a lesbian movie if you squint.
:rofl:
So true! I think there are a LOT of people who love that movie and have no idea about the lesbian stuff.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 20 2012, 08:49 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Fried Green Tomatoes is a lesbian movie if you squint. At least, try telling that to all the middle aged evangelical moms that love that film.
It's true when I was a kid and fell in love with it, I didn't realise it was a lesbian romance :rofl: but when I got older and lost my naivete I realised exactly what it was, and my I was so fascinated with it :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What was the first lesbian movie you ever saw?

Mine would have been Fried Green Tomatoes if you're talking subtext, but maintext it would have been Bound on tv. I really liked it as well, and this was long before I came out.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 20 2012, 09:03 PM

Mine would have been Fried Green Tomatoes if you're talking subtext, but maintext it would have been Bound on tv. I really liked it as well, and this was long before I came out.
Unknowingly lesbian: Fried Green Tomatoes. Saw it as a kid on a rerun on TV and fell in love with the thing.

The first "I'm going to watch this movie because I know it's a lesbian movie" for me was Fingersmith. Still the best, I think.

I have to say I like how... sort of undercover FGT is about lesbianism. I'm a big fan of subtext. The book is quite blatant though, and Ruth broke my heart in the book.
Quote Post Goto Top

Zed
Member Avatar
Fake Natalie Tran

Bound on TV too, yeah. God bless the UK's Channel 4, as soon as it turns 9 o clock they don't give a shit.

Still one of my favourite movies, everything about it has a really gorgeous classic look and the tension towards the end is nearly unbearable.

Unregistered

Mar 20 2012, 09:10 PM

Unknowingly lesbian: Fried Green Tomatoes. Saw it as a kid on a rerun on TV and fell in love with the thing.

The first "I'm going to watch this movie because I know it's a lesbian movie" for me was Fingersmith. Still the best, I think.

I have to say I like how... sort of undercover FGT is about lesbianism. I'm a big fan of subtext. The book is quite blatant though, and Ruth broke my heart in the book.
I'm not sure it was for Ruth and Idgie's romance I even loved the movie. I just liked the whole thing. The first I adored for it's lesbian content was probably IMAY, which is the first movie I actively went looking for after I came out. I live in the UK and didn't watch Fingersmith when it was on tv, didn't I kick myself a year later when I brought the dvd and realised how great it was. I wish I had admitted I was straight in 2005, I could have watched it a year earlier :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Zed
Mar 20 2012, 09:16 PM

Bound on TV too, yeah. God bless the UK's Channel 4, as soon as it turns 9 o clock they don't give a shit.

Still one of my favourite movies, everything about it has a really gorgeous classic look and the tension towards the end is nearly unbearable.
I think I saw it on Sky in the UK.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The movie versions casting especially Jordana ruined it for me. Try to get a hold of the short film D.E.B.S with Claire Kramer as awesome Lucy in the sky and Tammy Lynn (Nicole of Popular) it had more attitude and less Disney sugar.

This is another short "Girltrash" by Angela Robinson that she turned into a full feature movie coming out sometime soon.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

saving face
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mar 21 2012, 12:52 AM
The movie versions casting especially Jordana ruined it for me. Try to get a hold of the short film D.E.B.S with Claire Kramer as awesome Lucy in the sky and Tammy Lynn (Nicole of Popular) it had more attitude and less Disney sugar.

This is another short "Girltrash" by Angela Robinson that she turned into a full feature movie coming out sometime soon.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 21 2012, 12:52 AM

I like both. The short film is edgier, but the movie is funner.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Kyss Mig :wub: is my favorite!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 21 2012, 03:24 AM
Kyss Mig :wub: is my favorite!
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm about to watch DEBS :D

Oh and the other movie thread is just... I can't even. :hyper:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 21 2012, 04:21 AM
I'm about to watch DEBS :D

Oh and the other movie thread is just... I can't even. :hyper:
The other movie thread is full of insane people.

I am the OP of this thread and it was never about naming your fav movie. It is a LGBT movie thread to discuss lesbian movies in general. Somehow L-Chat messed with my title the first day I opened it, I think they merged two threads together. So you don't need to go to the other thread, as this was the a continuation of the pfficial old movie thread that was deleted when the board got hacked. It's not a fav movie thread, at least not only :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

A french movie is about to come out. It looks really lesbian, and though I have no clue what is being said I think the younger girls are flashbacks of the older women.

Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply