Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Stana Katic
Topic Started: Dec 26 2011, 09:13 PM (413,222 Views)
Guest41319
Unregistered

Oct 5 2013, 01:11 PM
I don't get this thread. I mean, I understand the need for speculation and gossip but I always thought it's ok to keep your private life private?

Can't understand why she gets so much criticism for that... :blinkwide:
Right! If you're on her place, would you liked that your life is a open book? No?! Why?! She doesn't hide anything or anyone. Let's be honest that guy is pretty big to hide. ;)She just doesn't talk about that all the time and to everyone. ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't get this thread. I mean, I understand the need for speculation and gossip but I always thought it's ok to keep your private life private?

she can just say yes i have a bf, he's not in the biz and leave it at that and her psyco fans will move on, she's the one creating this mysterious life by literally saying nothing, worse being weird about it when asked. she's not exactly a high profile actress either so really, paparazzi aren't chasing her, other than castle she isn't known for anything, i don't see the problem. what's private life in her business?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 5 2013, 01:46 PM

she can just say yes i have a bf, he's not in the biz and leave it at that and her psyco fans will move on, she's the one creating this mysterious life by literally saying nothing, worse being weird about it when asked. she's not exactly a high profile actress either so really, paparazzi aren't chasing her, other than castle she isn't known for anything, i don't see the problem. what's private life in her business?
It's in her nature. She said once that she loves her work but when she finish a shooting she just wants to put hat on her head and disappear unseen. I think that speaks a lot. It's her job, when it's done she keeps to live on her own rules.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 5 2013, 02:03 PM

It's in her nature. She said once that she loves her work but when she finish a shooting she just wants to put hat on her head and disappear unseen. I think that speaks a lot. It's her job, when it's done she keeps to live on her own rules.
True!
"I don't need to become famous. It's not fame or money what motivates me." Stana Katic ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 5 2013, 06:53 PM
Oct 5 2013, 02:03 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
True!
"I don't need to become famous. It's not fame or money what motivates me." Stana Katic ;)
exactly!
"Oh, my poor psycho fans. They don't sleep, they don't eat, they have no life! I must tell them. I must tell them everything!".

No, just no. She doesn't have to explain anything. Keep up the good work, Katic.
Goto Top

Unregistered

probably already posted

Selma Blair's lesbian practice
Nov 16, 2007, 13:30 GMT
COMMENT
Selma Blair practiced lesbian sex scenes in private with 'Heroes' star Stana Katic.
The 'Cruel Intentions' star - who shared a lingering same-sex kiss with Sarah Michelle Geller in the teen movie - plays a lesbian again in her new movie 'Feast of Love'.
Stana revealed: "We rehearsed our love scene quite a bit in a private room together. We both looked at the bed, looked at each other and walked into the room and went at it."
The 29-year-old Canadian actress - who plays sexy bad girl Hana in the hit US TV drama - enjoyed kissing and fondling Selma, 35, but still prefers kissing men.
She told Steppin' Out magazine: "As a kisser, I would say Selma was very titillating. It was my first time kissing a woman and I had a great time with her. But I reconfirmed to myself that I'm 100 per cent heterosexual."

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1374216.php/Selma_Blair_s_lesbian_practice
Goto Top

Unregistered

LOL it seems Stana's favorite word to describe how it feels to kiss someone is "titillating"

"What was it like to kiss Nathan Fillion?

Titillating." :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Stana is doing whats right for her and her family, she isnt bending over backwards to the industry, she is a celebrity now, she knows that she is in the limelight but she chooses to use that stage to do the thing she loves and also to promote projects like ATP and Children's LA cancer, that are close to her heart.
The industry can be used to boost you, promote your social activities but Mrs Katic lets her work speak for itself. When she started she was a small bit rough around the edges but she has honed her skill perfectly. She has developed through the years on Castle and she will continue on the indie route because they are the films that tell a story and that's what she loves to do, Tell a Story.
Her choice to keep her private life private is not about her sexuality or keeping secrets. its something she can return to and ground her. she does not hide Kris B she just doesn't highlight him, he is always with her and my opinion they are "Partners" married or not.
i noticed people started harassing Nathan Fillions GF on twitter i think personally that is really low, Why cant people have a little respect for people. Stana respects her fans and knows that castle wouldnt be anywhere with out them.
People always want their curiosity filled and I know her hiding her relationship status creates a mystery, i think people would back off if she just said "ya im in a relationship"
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 6 2013, 11:39 AM
Stana is doing whats right for her and her family, she isnt bending over backwards to the industry, she is a celebrity now, she knows that she is in the limelight but she chooses to use that stage to do the thing she loves and also to promote projects like ATP and Children's LA cancer, that are close to her heart.
The industry can be used to boost you, promote your social activities but Mrs Katic lets her work speak for itself. When she started she was a small bit rough around the edges but she has honed her skill perfectly. She has developed through the years on Castle and she will continue on the indie route because they are the films that tell a story and that's what she loves to do, Tell a Story.
Her choice to keep her private life private is not about her sexuality or keeping secrets. its something she can return to and ground her. she does not hide Kris B she just doesn't highlight him, he is always with her and my opinion they are "Partners" married or not.
i noticed people started harassing Nathan Fillions GF on twitter i think personally that is really low, Why cant people have a little respect for people. Stana respects her fans and knows that castle wouldnt be anywhere with out them.
People always want their curiosity filled and I know her hiding her relationship status creates a mystery, i think people would back off if she just said "ya im in a relationship"
Baaam! Said the lady! ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Stana Katic is really interesting person but i guess she is a lit bit weird. If this Kris was her real and long life boyfriend/husband etc it would be strange what she said in some interviews, for example with Craig Ferguson or with French magazine Closer. In Late show she said that she wants to find real love and then get married. In Closer she was asked if she she wants to start a family and she answered:
"To do this, I’d need to find the father first! I’m married to the show for now. Work takes up all of my time. I don’t have time for anything else and certainly not a private life..... I’m a romantic. I love love stories, gallant men. I love poetry. My favourite movie is ‘Out of Africa’. I have a soft heart and a hard exterior.? She was also asked about sports: "I do less and less stunts on the show now for safety and insurance reasons, but I admit I am a bit of a tomboy. I love football, karate, basketball… all the things that interest men more than women. This is probably the reason I intimidate men!

I think that she spents a lot of her free time with her female friend (based on their twitter) Kristi Foreman and her stylist Monica De Castro. It is not good for Kris listen this kind of interview

Goto Top

Unregistered

When Tamala Jones spoke about rumours between Nathan and Stana said :"If Nathan didn't have a girlfriend, you'd think Stana was his girlfriend”-Tamala Jones. She said about Nathan girlfriend but she didn't say anything about Stana's boyfriend, weird again. I suppose that this Kris can be now only her ex boyfriend but still friend
Goto Top

Unregistered

And yet, last year, both Marta Evry and Molly Quinn accidentally revealed that he was her man/boyfriend.
Goto Top

Unregistered

she tries to throw people off, for example its like you having a cake and you want that cake to yourself and someone asks you "have you any cake" and you do but you tell them "No i don't but i hear bobby down the road has"

its just a way of deflecting without directly answering and its prob kris that thought her all those skills from his life coach stuff
Goto Top

Unregistered

Penny Johnson Jerald tweeted a pic with title, something like - I'm grabbing Stana's man, with Kris on it. She deleted it. That was few years ago, might be a warp up party for season four. After that we had a chance to see Kris with Stana on a couple events. Last time think it was LA Opera March 2013 or something like that. He even was on the one Castle episode. 5x12 I think. He didn't had a line and he played some sort of bodyguard.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 6 2013, 11:39 AM
not people just a bunch of spanish teens, then lots of ladies started to message fillion's gf for support. the entire so called drama is pathetic and exagerated. also not new, happens every time he has a gf which is all the time :p
"Mrs Katic lets her work speak for itself - she has honed her skill perfectly" point and laugh she does have a talent for finding terrible movies to star in.
Goto Top

Unregistered

This man in Castle wrap Party which Penny introduced as Stana stolen man wasn't this Kris.You can still find a picture with him and Penny but he was just a crew mamber not "this Kris"
Goto Top

Unregistered

I think that Stana is just weird, It is crazy that she behave in this way instead of admitted that she is romantically involved with someone.

I am sorry for Kriss. I guess no one wants to listen to his beloved to have children must find a guy or she would like to meet someone with whom she could get married. For me, it's just selfish behavior
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 6 2013, 09:12 PM
This man in Castle wrap Party which Penny introduced as Stana stolen man wasn't this Kris.You can still find a picture with him and Penny but he was just a crew mamber not "this Kris"
I think it's Kris just from different angle.

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 6 2013, 09:20 PM
I think that Stana is just weird, It is crazy that she behave in this way instead of admitted that she is romantically involved with someone.

I am sorry for Kriss. I guess no one wants to listen to his beloved to have children must find a guy or she would like to meet someone with whom she could get married. For me, it's just selfish behavior
You really need to get a life and stop trying to live others'.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 6 2013, 09:36 PM
Oct 6 2013, 09:12 PM
I think it's Kris just from different angle.

Posted Image
yup, it's def him.
Goto Top

Unregistered

No this guy is not Kris if jou need proof just find another photo from Wrap Party. This guy is dark blond with blue eyes and Penny also tweets that this guy is just a man which participate in this event.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 7 2013, 10:41 AM
No this guy is not Kris if jou need proof just find another photo from Wrap Party. This guy is dark blond with blue eyes and Penny also tweets that this guy is just a man which participate in this event.
Well, I think it's Kris. Lighting and angle maybe makes it confusing but I think it's him.
Goto Top

Unregistered

This guy is not "this Kris"
Goto Top

Unregistered

This guys is "this Kris".

Goto Top

Unregistered

If this is not Kris, then show us the supposedly other picture you're talking about.
Goto Top

Outsider
Unregistered

What if she was the one who proposed to him?
She always said that she is a naive romantic, She could be the one who proposed to him and not other way around.
Goto Top

Unregistered

It is weird how Nathan and Stana did several interviews together during the first years of Castle. Their chemistry was amazing and they had so much fun during those interviews. I wonder why those stopped and why they never mention each other again, even though Stana sometimes says something about Nathan, but we never hear Nathan mention her...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 05:00 PM
It is weird how Nathan and Stana did several interviews together during the first years of Castle. Their chemistry was amazing and they had so much fun during those interviews. I wonder why those stopped and why they never mention each other again, even though Stana sometimes says something about Nathan, but we never hear Nathan mention her...
Why? Beause despite the so-called online chemistry, he does not like her due to her unprofessionalism on set that has occurred forever on the show. She's like Katherine Heigel, but with more attitude behind the set. The problem is that no one is going to mention it while on the show. Didn't you see her tremendous attitude at the Paley event. She didnt want to be there, didn't want to answer questions, and was so guarded when asked questions that it left you puzzled. Only the shippers and her PR people, who protect her, like the ones who have replied to these posts, don't want to see it.

Watch, when this show is over, the truth will come out.
Goto Top

Guest41319
Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 06:08 PM
Why? Beause despite the so-called online chemistry, he does not like her due to her unprofessionalism on set that has occurred forever on the show. She's like Katherine Heigel, but with more attitude behind the set. The problem is that no one is going to mention it while on the show. Didn't you see her tremendous attitude at the Paley event. She didnt want to be there, didn't want to answer questions, and was so guarded when asked questions that it left you puzzled. Only the shippers and her PR people, who protect her, like the ones who have replied to these posts, don't want to see it.

Oh, c'mon!
Like the first three years she was fine and then she became unprofessional and with tones of attitude behind the set?! Please... The truth is people who call themselfs Stanathan shipers caused the of screen situation. Watch the season 5 bloopers. They're great together but they have to keep it on the set because a crazy fans.
She is really down to earth as the most or maybe even the whole Castle cast and that's something you have a chance to hear from the guest stars and the cast and crew all the time.
Unprofessional? Nathan said himself that her professionalism is something he really respects.
Even if they hate each other (which I doubt) their professionalism is the only thing that would make show possible.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 06:08 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah, you really know her! *facepalm*

Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 12:31 PM
This guys is "this Kris".

then prove it! BTW, It's totally him
Goto Top

Unregistered

Yeah that's why Marlowe and Terri adores her..right? LOL

Fillion(haters) who come in here to discredit her.. :rofl:
Get a life loser..
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 10:23 PM

Get a life loser..
I LOVE IT with the Shippers come out and reveal their colors. IT only shows how blind they can be.

Don't you know anything? Hollywood is a big show out front and you see and read what they want you to know as a part of a PR machine.

The only way to know anything is from people who are behind the scene and are able to speak anonymously.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 12:28 AM
Oct 8 2013, 10:23 PM

Get a life loser..
I LOVE IT with the Shippers come out and reveal their colors. IT only shows how blind they can be.

Don't you know anything? Hollywood is a big show out front and you see and read what they want you to know as a part of a PR machine.

The only way to know anything is from people who are behind the scene and are able to speak anonymously.
Yeah so funny.. when everyone in the crew and production follows Stana on twitter and not Nathan...Did you see how Jon and Seamus react to Nathan jokes at the Paley..they didn't LAUGH..they are tired of him playing the clown when he is a completely irresponsible jackass who is acting like a diva..because he thinks that he is a super star for his friendship with Joss Whedon..I don't need someone telling me that..because I know that as a FACT.

Ps: Your life have to be really sad when you need to come to these kind of websites to talk shit that you don't know nothing about.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't get why Stana's fans trying to protect her by spreading hate towards Nathan? Be smarter. Stay classy just like Stana does.
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic