Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Should I confess to my crush
Topic Started: Dec 23 2011, 03:13 AM (1,526 Views)
Unregistered

So Ive like this girl for about a year now, and I tried to become friends with her but she doesn't really express interest in me so I know she doesn't like me back, but I still cant seem to get over her. I think she might know I like her already since all of my friends know and I haven't been secretive about it, but I've never said anything to her directly so i dont know if she knows for sure and that's why she doesn't talk to me or because of something else. (we sit next to each other in a class, but I always initiate all the conversations) I still kind of want to confess just to hear her rejection so I can have closure but we have a couple of classes together so it'll probably get more awkward and make her hate me more.

Do you think it's wise to confess? Or just never say anything and continue like this with no progress and never know what she thinks about me?
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Do you know if she's bi,gay or straight?

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2011, 03:13 AM
So Ive like this girl for about a year now, and I tried to become friends with her but she doesn't really express interest in me so I know she doesn't like me back, but I still cant seem to get over her. I think she might know I like her already since all of my friends know and I haven't been secretive about it, but I've never said anything to her directly so i dont know if she knows for sure and that's why she doesn't talk to me or because of something else. (we sit next to each other in a class, but I always initiate all the conversations) I still kind of want to confess just to hear her rejection so I can have closure but we have a couple of classes together so it'll probably get more awkward and make her hate me more.

Do you think it's wise to confess? Or just never say anything and continue like this with no progress and never know what she thinks about me?
Talk to her if you can, firstly because there is a possibility she likes you back, and secondly I think you have a chance to make her like you in the future just because she will know about you..it happens
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

minxfan613
Dec 23 2011, 03:18 AM

Most likely straight I guess. I don't know her that well to say for sure though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 23 2011, 03:26 AM
minxfan613

Most likely straight I guess. I don't know her that well to say for sure though.
I had a crush on a straight girl last year and I told her that I liked her.She wasn't offended or anything she was actually flattered.I think she got back with her boyfriend though but I'm still glad I told her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sounds like you have more to gain by confessing then not, i say yes confess
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

minxfan613
Dec 23 2011, 03:30 AM
minxfan613

I had a crush on a straight girl last year and I told her that I liked her.She wasn't offended or anything she was actually flattered.I think she got back with her boyfriend though but I'm still glad I told her.
U've got balls!! aaah I mean not that balls ya? JK... I'm proud of u :bowdown:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I told my crush accidently (who is gay and single) and she didn't return my feelings.

In the end things are awkward between us now, and what is the worst thing about it all, I lost a very good friend because of it (someone else).

Was totally not worth it and I never saw the downfall of it all coming...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think you should already know the answer. If you really need to hear it from her to get some closure, wait until your classes with her end.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

You don't have to know what she thinks of you to know that she doesn't feel the same way. It sucks, but that's it. So what's there to gain by telling her? Maybe she'll resent you; maybe she's homophobic; maybe she'll tell all her friends, which could be disastrous if you aren't out. Maybe she's straight. But regardless of all those things, she's almost definitely not interested. She doesn't even sound interested in being your friend. In fact, it sounds like you hardly know her.

Stop mulling over it and her. Decide to get over it and start trying to. A one-sided crush won't last very long without reciprocation once you fully accept that it isn't going to happen and you've likely got more to lose than to gain here. It sucks, but the sooner you start getting over it, the sooner it'll start sucking less.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2011, 09:45 AM

You don't have to know what she thinks of you to know that she doesn't feel the same way. It sucks, but that's it. So what's there to gain by telling her? Maybe she'll resent you; maybe she's homophobic; maybe she'll tell all her friends, which could be disastrous if you aren't out. Maybe she's straight. But regardless of all those things, she's almost definitely not interested. She doesn't even sound interested in being your friend. In fact, it sounds like you hardly know her.

Stop mulling over it and her. Decide to get over it and start trying to. A one-sided crush won't last very long without reciprocation once you fully accept that it isn't going to happen and you've likely got more to lose than to gain here. It sucks, but the sooner you start getting over it, the sooner it'll start sucking less.
This. I hope you take this advice.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ms Evil
Dec 23 2011, 09:17 AM
minxfan613
Dec 23 2011, 03:30 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
U've got balls!! aaah I mean not that balls ya? JK... I'm proud of u :bowdown:
:lol: Thanks.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

same here.

A girl I met in the library. I like her,but i dont know whether she is bi/les/straight. She said only one sentence to me on one late night, at that time, we were the only two people in that room. She said, "you probably will see me tomorrow, bye". Although I met her in the library sometimes after that day, but we never talked. She noticed me if we met, but she just glaced away. That's it. I am also confused whether should I tell her that I have crush on her. :( :( :(

My new year resolution - figure it out!

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 25 2011, 04:48 AM
same here.

A girl I met in the library. I like her,but i dont know whether she is bi/les/straight. She said only one sentence to me on one late night, at that time, we were the only two people in that room. She said, "you probably will see me tomorrow, bye". Although I met her in the library sometimes after that day, but we never talked. She noticed me if we met, but she just glaced away. That's it. I am also confused whether should I tell her that I have crush on her. :( :( :(

My new year resolution - figure it out!

Nothing to figure out. Seriously girls, you sound like perfectly nice, lovely people. Stop wasting your time purple-prosing about these uninterested bitches and and find a couple of nice girls who may actually be worth the angst.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply