Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Once Upon A Time
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 06:07 PM (2,531,650 Views)
Unregistered

Remma/Swan Queen, whatever you call them...

Probably won't happen but they're hot anyway and it seems like the next episode has some good interaction between them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:blinkwide:

Goto Top

Unregistered

Wouldn't happen, but fun to contemplate. So much beauty and fire.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

They are so hot together on screen. I do have the impression that Jennifer Morrison doesn't like Lana Parrilla in real life, though. (Or maybe she's afraid by how much she likes her.)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Have you heard any rumors about Jennifer and Lana not getting along, or is that just from their behavior? If the latter, it could just be a credit to their talent.

Jennifer looks like she's gained some weight since House.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2011, 05:03 AM
They are so hot together on screen. I do have the impression that Jennifer Morrison doesn't like Lana Parrilla in real life, though. (Or maybe she's afraid by how much she likes her.)
Are you the same person who said you think Morrison is probably a bitch in real life because it's just a feeling you have?

Personally, I'm not buying it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why do people think they may not get along?

I did read on tumblr that Jennifer isn't following Lara on twitter - is that how it started?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2011, 05:44 AM
Are you the same person who said you think Morrison is probably a bitch in real life because it's just a feeling you have?

No, I followed her when she tweeted all through the last show. She had a ton of tweets about how wonderful Jaime, Ginny, Josh and Jared are and also said a couple nice things about Robert. Lana was the only main person she did not mention at all even though they had some intense scenes together.
Goto Top

Unregistered

How can some of you ship Regina and Emma? I mean Regina is a total bitka! And IMO the actress isn't even that good-looking.

I love OUAT, but it's actually one show where I don't have a "lesbian crush" on any of the actresses or possible pairings.

The only couple I ship is Snow&Charming, but I don't think anyone here wants to talk about them lol :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2011, 03:57 PM
How can some of you ship Regina and Emma? I mean Regina is a total bitka! And IMO the actress isn't even that good-looking.

I love OUAT, but it's actually one show where I don't have a "lesbian crush" on any of the actresses or possible pairings.

The only couple I ship is Snow&Charming, but I don't think anyone here wants to talk about them lol :D
I beg you to reconsider:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Once upon a scene, I started shipping
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 24 2011, 05:13 AM

Talk about personal space invasion!

Goto Top

Unregistered

Maternal, not sexual. It's two lionesses fighting.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 24 2011, 07:09 AM

Right. Maternal. That reminds me of Janeway/Seven. Totes maternal.
:eyeroll:
You don't ship them, fine. I don't actually care.
I like the idea of Henry getting his happy ending with his two moms, one of whom was redeemed from her Evil ways through love.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 24 2011, 07:18 AM
Dec 24 2011, 07:09 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepOnce upon a scene, I started shipping
Right. Maternal. That reminds me of Janeway/Seven. Totes maternal.
:eyeroll:
You don't ship them, fine. I don't actually care.
I like the idea of Henry getting his happy ending with his two moms, one of whom was redeemed from her Evil ways through love.
it's always like that with subtext. either you see it or you don't... but what's seen cannot be unseen.
At first I was just crushing on Lana :D but suddenly it clicked in 1x05. I was surprised that people started this ship way before that episode. i mean thank god I'm not the only one and there're a lot fanfics and stuff to indulge in the fandom :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 24 2011, 03:58 AM

I beg you to reconsider:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Not my type sorry -_-

Quote:

I remember that scene, but I thought it was very awkward. I was surprised to see people ship them, but hey, do as you like :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2011, 06:38 AM
Dec 23 2011, 05:44 AM

No, I followed her when she tweeted all through the last show. She had a ton of tweets about how wonderful Jaime, Ginny, Josh and Jared are and also said a couple nice things about Robert. Lana was the only main person she did not mention at all even though they had some intense scenes together.
I'm glad someone posted about this. I'd been wondering the same thing, because of the twitter stuff. I'm usually not even tempted by celebrity gossip, but god. If it exists, I want to know everything about this cast's drama.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Does anyone know if there's going to be a new episode New Years Day?
Goto Top

Unregistered

minxfan613
Dec 28 2011, 01:55 AM
Does anyone know if there's going to be a new episode New Years Day?
Next new episode is Jan. 8. There is a Once Upon a Time marathon on New Year's Day, though.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I thought I would compile some blind items from recent years that pointed toward some of the cast members from our favorite show. (Warning to Lana Parrilla fans: She either isn't famous enough to be "guessed" or she just stays under the radar.)

June 2011
Quote:

This primarily television actress was probably up to a B a few years ago, but has since dropped down to C. This happens when you disappear from the public eye. Never really catching on, she has a new series starting in the fall, but producers are thinking of replacing her as the star with someone more publicity friendly. The reason? The show is so difficult to get into they need someone who will come make people watch for a few weeks. Jennifer Morrison "Once Upon a Time"; Debra Messing, "Smash"

March 2011
Quote:

When this A list actress told her B list costar that she wanted to do something special on Christmas for all of the cast and crew of the film they were finishing, the B lister couldn’t be bothered and made excuses so she wouldn’t have to help. The A lister did an individualized Secret Santa for everyone involved in production and tried to personalize the gifts as best as possible. When everyone got the presents and people tried to find out who to thank, the B lister decided to start dropping hints that she was the one that gave out the gifts. It is generally known on set of the film that the B lister has a kind and generous heart, even though it was the A lister who did the giving. Angela Bassett/Paula Patton "Jumping the Broom"; Nicole Kidman/Jennifer Aniston "Just Go With It"; Kate Hudson/Ginnifer Goodwin "Something Borrowed"

February 2010
Quote:

This C list television actress on a hit cable show is in her 30's. Has not stopped her though from dating a high school senior. Yep. He was a summer intern on a project she was doing and they hit it off. He is 18. I wonder if they will go to prom together. Ginnifer Goodwin; Rose Byrne; January Jones

February 2010
Quote:

This gorgeous actor and gorgeous actress met on the set of a popular TV show in which they both had regular roles. They eventually became as close in real life as their characters were on the show. Given that their relationship seemed very healthy, it was little surprising when they broke up. It turns out that there was another man involved. No, not with her. With him. That’s right, folks, he was the one with a boyfriend on the side. When she found out, she took everything he owned, piled it up in the driveway, and banned him from ever entering the house again. Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison "House"

May 2008
Quote:

B list actress on hit network medical show. Holding out for a pay raise for next season even though on a contract. Reason? Owes too much money to her dealer. Will die if there is a strike by SAG. Jennifer Morrison from "House"

January 2007
Quote:

Which recently announced engagement between TV co-stars will come as a surprise to his Aussie boyfriend? Crikey! "House" co-stars Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer
Goto Top

Unregistered

Thanks for reviving this thread. OUAT is my favorite new TV show, mostly due to the uber-hotness/talent of Lana Parrilla, and the smoldering Swan Queen connection. We had some great LP discussion in the lost thread; I hope her fans are still here and we can pick up where we got cut off.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2011, 03:53 AM
Thanks for reviving this thread. OUAT is my favorite new TV show, mostly due to the uber-hotness/talent of Lana Parrilla, and the smoldering Swan Queen connection. We had some great LP discussion in the lost thread; I hope her fans are still here and we can pick up where we got cut off.
I am too. Someone posted on Tumblr a bunch of Lana Parrilla's photos from her old MySpace page, and she's cute as all get out with little to no makeup. Then they put makeup on her and she becomes Mayor Hottie or Queen Sexy.

She's supposed to be on Live with Kelly on Jan. 13. Jennifer Morrison will be on Jan. 6. I hope Lana starts doing more press, the whole cast actually. I want the show to be a smash.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

This gorgeous actor and gorgeous actress met on the set of a popular TV show in which they both had regular roles. They eventually became as close in real life as their characters were on the show. Given that their relationship seemed very healthy, it was little surprising when they broke up. It turns out that there was another man involved. No, not with her. With him. That’s right, folks, he was the one with a boyfriend on the side. When she found out, she took everything he owned, piled it up in the driveway, and banned him from ever entering the house again. Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison "House"

Quote:

Which recently announced engagement between TV co-stars will come as a surprise to his Aussie boyfriend? Crikey! "House" co-stars Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer

If these two blind items are true - and where there's smoke there's fire - why did the producers so obviously and blatantly side with Jesse Spencer? They humiliated Morrison by going through that competition for the new team (and Olivia Wilde) while barely featuring Morrison in a series of cameos before having her character turn into a bitch and leave the show.

The earlier thread said Morrison brought a new boyfriend to set less than two weeks after ending her engagement, and it ticked off producers and other cast members. But if Spencer was gay, why did everyone (appear) to side with him and keep him gainfully employed?

Then again, why was Morrison dating a gay guy?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Thanks for posting the blind items! Very intriguing.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Lana in Milano:

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

I never watched House and had no idea who Morrison was - she seems like she has a reputation for being...difficult. Anyone?

I wonder if TPBT are aware of Swan Queen? There is a bit of a fanbase on tumblr regarding those two...

Just had a quick look at her twitter, Lana is half sicilian? WE'RE SOULMATES :$
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 29 2011, 03:20 AM
I never watched House and had no idea who Morrison was - she seems like she has a reputation for being...difficult. Anyone?

I wonder if TPBT are aware of Swan Queen? There is a bit of a fanbase on tumblr regarding those two...

Just had a quick look at her twitter, Lana is half sicilian? WE'RE SOULMATES :$
She was in Urban Legends: Final Cut before House.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Lana follows Jennifer on twitter but Jennifer doesn't follow her back.

Lana also follows - "Gay Civil Rights @gaycivilrights Everywhere you are.
The New Civil Rights Movement. Keeping you informed of all the issues in the gay rights arena, especially marriage. Weddings are bliss, ignorance is not." :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 03:27 AM

The New Civil Rights Movement. Keeping you informed of all the issues in the gay rights arena, especially marriage. Weddings are bliss, ignorance is not." :wub:
That is a little weird because Jennifer follows everybody else from the cast, including Meghan Rory as soon as she started a twitter account.

Lana always tweets support for gay right from both her own twitter and the Evil Queen's twitter accounts. She also posts her support from her private and public facebook accounts. On either facebook or twitter, she told of her cousin who married his male partner and has two children with him.

She's half-Sicilian/half-Puerto Rican. That means all feisty?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 04:36 AM

That is a little weird because Jennifer follows everybody else from the cast, including Meghan Rory as soon as she started a twitter account.

Lana always tweets support for gay right from both her own twitter and the Evil Queen's twitter accounts. She also posts her support from her private and public facebook accounts. On either facebook or twitter, she told of her cousin who married his male partner and has two children with him.

Jennifer Morrison doesn't follow Jared Gilmore or Raphael Sbarge and they are part of the main cast. However, I get your point and yes I think Jennifer must have some issue with Lana. I on the other hand LOVE Lana Parrilla. I have been a fan for awhile. If there are really issues between them then I'm on team Lana. I have to say...even with all these rumors of Jennifer not liking Lana...I still love Swan Queen. God they would be so hot together.

Meanwhile Ginnifer Goodwin really seems to be friends with everyone on the cast. They all seem to love her. She post pics of her hanging with a number of cast members but I have never seen her post a picture of her hanging with Lana and Jennifer Morrison together.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 30 2011, 05:10 PM

Jennifer Morrison doesn't follow Jared Gilmore or Raphael Sbarge and they are part of the main cast. However, I get your point and yes I think Jennifer must have some issue with Lana. I on the other hand LOVE Lana Parrilla. I have been a fan for awhile. If there are really issues between them then I'm on team Lana. I have to say...even with all these rumors of Jennifer not liking Lana...I still love Swan Queen. God they would be so hot together.

Meanwhile Ginnifer Goodwin really seems to be friends with everyone on the cast. They all seem to love her. She post pics of her hanging with a number of cast members but I have never seen her post a picture of her hanging with Lana and Jennifer Morrison together.
I agree that Swan Queen would be awesome fireworks.

Ginnifer posted a bunch of photos of herself and Lana when they rented and drove a moving van from L.A. to Vancouver with all of their pets this summer. I wish Lana would post more pictures of her trip to Italy.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 31 2011, 03:53 AM
Dec 30 2011, 05:10 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I agree that Swan Queen would be awesome fireworks.

Ginnifer posted a bunch of photos of herself and Lana when they rented and drove a moving van from L.A. to Vancouver with all of their pets this summer. I wish Lana would post more pictures of her trip to Italy.
I would love to see those photos of Ginnifer with Lana. Do you know where I could find them?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know all of you like the actresses and the chemistry, but is the show itself worth watching? I mean, is it a good show in general?
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic