Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Myka/HG Wells - Warehouse 13; Subtext
Topic Started: Dec 21 2011, 06:30 PM (211,736 Views)
Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 04:07 PM
Jun 3 2013, 04:00 PM
Jun 3 2013, 03:52 PM
I can't speak for the rest of you but I'm going to enjoy this episode for what it is: slight Bering and Wells development and fic fodder.
I too probably would have done the same if I hadn't been trolled to hell and back by one of the most cynical ad campaigns since I don't know when!
exactly, if it had just been promo'd like any other episode I wouldn't have given two shits, but their using me and that I don't like.
Same. TBH I'm tired of it now, I used to love the HG/Myka subtext but I feel like enough is enough. Either go for it or don't but stop using it as a way to attract viewers its bait/switch.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 04:09 PM
Jun 3 2013, 04:00 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
exactly, if it had just been promo'd like any other episode I wouldn't have given two shits, but their using me and that I don't like.
Same. TBH I'm tired of it now, I used to love the HG/Myka subtext but I feel like enough is enough. Either go for it or don't but stop using it as a way to attract viewers its bait/switch.
YES! Stop stringing me along with nonsense. You can't say, "oh, it will never happen" and then pull a
Spoiler: click to toggle

or a

cause that's complete and utter BS.

And I've come to really hate that banner/rope scene because I know it's just bait for more shippers and thus ratings and it's not anything serious.

This is all coming from someone that doesn't try to find any hint of something out of scenes and glances involving them. I'm incredibly skeptical when it comes to subtext.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 04:16 PM
Jun 3 2013, 04:09 PM

YES! Stop stringing me along with nonsense. You can't say, "oh, it will never happen" and then pull a

or a

cause that's complete and utter BS.

And I've come to really hate that banner/rope scene because I know it's just bait for more shippers and thus ratings and it's not anything serious.

This is all coming from someone that doesn't try to find any hint of something out of scenes and glances involving them. I'm incredibly skeptical when it comes to subtext.
I can't believe that I dislike someone that I've never met but Warehouse 13's cancellation resides on Jack Kenny's shoulders. And i'm not saying HG and Myka would of saved the show but in the end the writing, direction, has been pretty bad this season they squandered so many opportunities.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm so fucking pissed off right now!

I thought out of all the shows Warehouse WOULD have gone there with Myka and HG, oh how wrong was I.

Why is it that being in a same sex relationship is considered the ultimate NO on most TV shows, it's ok to have murderers and rapists etc.....but something showing love between two people of the same sex is taboo.

The advertising for this episode has made me sick to the stomach tbh, talk about baiting.

Fuck off show!

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 04:27 PM

I thought out of all the shows Warehouse WOULD have gone there with Myka and HG, oh how wrong was I.

Why is it that being in a same sex relationship is considered the ultimate NO on most TV shows, it's ok to have murderers and rapists etc.....but something showing love between two people of the same sex is taboo.

The advertising for this episode has made me sick to the stomach tbh, talk about baiting.

Fuck off show!

I'm guessing Helena is now with this man and is raising his child (adopted I suppose) something happens to him/her which sets her off wanting to seek vengeance again and Myka is the only one that can talk sense into her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 04:34 PM

Fuck off show!

I'm guessing Helena is now with this man and is raising his child (adopted I suppose) something happens to him/her which sets her off wanting to seek vengeance again and Myka is the only one that can talk sense into her.
If this is how it plays out, can I just say, how predictable for the show writers, do this to HG to try and distract form the HG/Myka lesbian thing. Have HG shack up with a man and adopt his kid. It's 2013 FFS!

Why do I, as a lesbian always feel short changed and homophobia always seems to come in to play. :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 03:44 PM
Jun 3 2013, 03:39 PM

it the difference with me i was sure we were still 10 years back the world change tooooo slowly

the only show with subtext transform to maintext is still xena

man i was hoping for the 1er time in 10 years that i would see a real relationship in hg and myka fuck fuck fuck
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 04:45 PM

Fuck off show!

If this is how it plays out, can I just say, how predictable for the show writers, do this to HG to try and distract form the HG/Myka lesbian thing. Have HG shack up with a man and adopt his kid. It's 2013 FFS!

Why do I, as a lesbian always feel short changed and homophobia always seems to come in to play. :'(
As soon as I saw the pictures with HG, a man in the background (David Vickers from One Life To Live) in a nice home with Pete/Myka in the background I knew it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Fuck off show!

We all feel short changed with these damn shows.

:hug:

Fuck 'em! Maybe this will be just the push I need to get on with my own thing? (Where I can assure you the girl does indeed get the girl in the end, there is no shagging of any men WHATSOEVER but there is a fair bit of action fuelled shits and giggles!)

See, you Hollywood bastards! See! If I, a fucking RANK AMATEUR can do it (or at least try and do it), why THE HELL can't you?!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 03:16 PM
Something tells me we should of just been happy with Helena saving Myka (and Pete/Artie) by dying bravely in the explosion because I got a bad feeling about tonight.
right with you
i was crushed by her death because i loved hg so much but with this episode we had the good declaration of love the incredibles and reals eyes contact where we clearly saw love love love and

the last exchange when hg is litteraly dying for her (with the close up camera on myka expressions) and the monumental i smell apples when we all heard i love you

watching it again today it was perfect and a good ending to there story where everything could have been possible but stupidly i wanted more and i would pay a high price for it i'm sure

i really hate kenny
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i too fell cheated and used

i was too invested

and why all this commercial if she is in a relationship with a guy????

why the banners? the add recap from syfy ???it is to hurt us the only fandom that really gives a shit and can be hurt by bearing and wells?????

why all this ?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:05 PM
i too fell cheated and used

i was too invested

and why all this commercial if she is in a relationship with a guy????

why the banners? the add recap from syfy ???it is to hurt us the only fandom that really gives a shit and can be hurt by bearing and wells?????

why all this ?
So we will watch....lure us in

then

BAM :blinkwide:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 04:54 PM

As soon as I saw the pictures with HG, a man in the background (David Vickers from One Life To Live) in a nice home with Pete/Myka in the background I knew it.
Maybe she's under the influence of an artefact? Been mind controlled???

Who am I trying to kid?

Arghhhh!!!

Cunts!

If they do this not only have they sunk one of the best ships EVER, you have screwed up one of the best characters ever!

Warehouse 666 - A recap of recent events

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

All killed in one spot good tactic

i never thought i would say that one day but i think i will be happier if i never see hg again

better not seing her than seing her with a random guy

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"She has maybe been looking for a slightly quieter life"

Kenny IS an IDIOT.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:26 PM

Kenny IS an IDIOT.
He is if he's gone with this heap of steaming pile of horse shit.

Surely it can't be this though??? I mean J&J say will be 'very happy' with the ep, surely they KNOW we would not be happy with this?!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://mondoshawan555.tumblr.com/image/52060952970

what is that?????pre lesbien tension?????i thought it was full on lesbian tension have they watched the same show we have??????????????????????????
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:29 PM

Kenny IS an IDIOT.

Surely it can't be this though??? I mean J&J say will be 'very happy' with the ep, surely they KNOW we would not be happy with this?!
Happy that HG is finally getting a life she had wanted aka a family.

Myka may ask her the important and deep questions (that's from an interview) it could be if she's really happy raising a family in the quiet not chasing artifices anymore.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:40 PM
http://mondoshawan555.tumblr.com/image/52060952970

what is that?????pre lesbien tension?????i thought it was full on lesbian tension have they watched the same show we have??????????????????????????
'Pre-lesbian tension'?!!!!

WTF?! We're WAAAY beyond the pre stage you delusional twat!!!

Do you know what, I am in such a rage about all this (I know, pathetic) that I have changed my plans and will indeed be tuning in tonight via the nearest stream.

Murray's tweeting LIVE. I feel like tweeting (and other things!) LIVE too just to give the fuckers a piece of my mind LIVE if they do what we think they're gonna do.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

man the avertise this episode way more that the 4 others before
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:44 PM

Myka may ask her the important and deep questions (that's from an interview) it could be if she's really happy raising a family in the quiet not chasing artifices anymore.

:fingcross:

Live in hope eh, live in hope...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

another clue that they are indeed toying with us
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

How in the hell would such a scenario make me happy?

HG settling down with hubby and kid for a quiet life does not make for good television!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:48 PM
another clue that they are indeed toying with us
I for one do not take kindly to being toyed with!

If that's their game they can expect both barrels from me tonight!

What's Kenny's Twitter again?! B-)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:47 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthis?!

HG living quiet life with husband and family is a totaly different show, and a different character from what we know. Please, why didn't they let her die? :facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

oh no oh no oh nooooooo

what does that mean the episode is a soul punch

http://fuckyeahpikacha.tumblr.com/post/52068873353
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jeebus! why oh why! do I always feel like i get kicked in the teeth by these homophobic morons. If HG is in a family with a man and kid, I will rage because it's an obvious attempt by the creators to dampen the Myka and HG sexual tension. BASTARDS!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:52 PM
oh no oh no oh nooooooo

what does that mean the episode is a soul punch

http://fuckyeahpikacha.tumblr.com/post/52068873353
Fuck knows?!

FFS Hogan, speak ENGLISH!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:54 PM
Jeebus! why oh why! do I always feel like i get kicked in the teeth by these homophobic morons. If HG is in a family with a man and kid, I will rage because it's an obvious attempt by the creators to dampen the Myka and HG sexual tension. BASTARDS!
Lets RAGE together if that happens! Lets RAGE all over Kenny's fucking twitter!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

double no

oh fuck no

one of the twitt confirm it is the only episode with hg this season
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

so that it

it will there or nothing
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthis?!Myka may ask her the important and deep questions (that's from an interview) it could be if she's really happy raising a family in the quiet not chasing artifices anymore.

HG living quiet life with husband and family is a totaly different show, and a different character from what we know. Please, why didn't they let her die? :facepalm:
HG has always wanted to go back in time to save Christina her daughter....now she may have another daughter albeit raising or adopted i'm so pissed but also sad :'(

Maybe she thought by living the quiet life she could keep her new little family safe but the warehouse came to her this time that's what I call FATE

If that's how all this turns out...pure speculation right now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:58 PM
double no

oh fuck no

one of the twitt confirm it is the only episode with hg this season
I have a horrible feeling that after tonight we're gonna be glad it's only one ep... :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 05:59 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthis?!Myka may ask her the important and deep questions (that's from an interview) it could be if she's really happy raising a family in the quiet not chasing artifices anymore.
HG has always wanted to go back in time to save Christina her daughter....now she may have another daughter albeit raising or adopted i'm so pissed but also sad :'(

Maybe she thought by living the quiet life she could keep her new little family safe but the warehouse came to her this time that's what I call FATE

If that's how all this turns out...pure speculation right now.
Hmmm that might not be too bad? In fact that could be pretty great, just so long as her 'new little family' doesn't include a guy!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^^^ Myka could go off and join the 'new little family' at show's end???

:hmmm:

Perhaps not the stuff of everyone's dreams, but could be a god ending IMHO.
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply