Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Pepa and Silvia; Los Hombres de Paco
Topic Started: Dec 20 2011, 07:06 PM (67,627 Views)
Unregistered

Feb 10 2012, 02:40 AM
I just finished watching the Pepa and Silvia compilations on YouTube and its the most amazing thing.
They are deffinetly my favorite couple ever.
Does anyone have good canon fanfic recommendations?
It's so hard to go from stayin up all night watching them to nothing.
omg, they're my fav as well.
all the fics i've seen out there are in spanish. if you understand the language i recommend the "official" forum
http://pepaysilvia.mforos.com/1469855-fan-fics

some of the fics are really well written.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 9 2012, 01:35 AM
Wow, just found this series and miss these ladies so much!!! Such a fantastic story line and very well, on the point played! True honesty and love at its best.. and chemistry was off the charts!

The show needs to do a reunion or Laura and Marian needs to do another show together, ASAP!! :love:
Laura promised a twitcam with as many cast members as she can reunite. There's no date but hopefully soon. And i really hope Marian can join them. :fingcross:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Feb 10 2012, 03:15 PM
Wow, just found this series and miss these ladies so much!!! Such a fantastic story line and very well, on the point played! True honesty and love at its best.. and chemistry was off the charts!

The show needs to do a reunion or Laura and Marian needs to do another show together, ASAP!! :love:
Laura promised a twitcam with as many cast members as she can reunite. There's no date but hopefully soon. And i really hope Marian can join them. :fingcross:
:pray:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 10 2012, 03:07 PM
I just finished watching the Pepa and Silvia compilations on YouTube and its the most amazing thing.
all the fics i've seen out there are in spanish. if you understand the language i recommend the "official" forum

sadly I don't understand spanish. oh well :-(

Yes I can't wait!!!! If Marian will be there that would be amazing.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 10 2012, 09:05 PM
Feb 10 2012, 03:07 PM

sadly I don't understand spanish. oh well :-(

Yes I can't wait!!!! If Marian will be there that would be amazing.

Wow!!! Uhhh... ok.. Marian and Laura? Holy buckets.. but for a super model like Laura Sanchez's first role as a lesbian.. DAYUM!! Marian Aguilera? I sooo would have flipped.. near the end of the love story.. both actress seemed "very dedicated" to the love scenes and all. She is an amazing gorgeous redhead.. and together? Why the hell wasn't this aired in the US? Beats any other lesbian couple.. just overall couple.. straight also... trumphs the "L Word" and "Rizzoli & Isles" hands down..

Would love to see a recent pic of either of them..
Quote Post Goto Top

Pics.. as requested!
Unregistered

How in the world can you NOT fall in love with them?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:sadangel: Miss them SO much.. :crybaby:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

thanks for the pics. i miss them too :bigcry:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can anyone tell me which episode is this from
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 19 2012, 01:51 AM
Posted Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTROxyg9aU
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Pics.. as requested!
Feb 15 2012, 06:07 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

love the first two because they are irl and not acting in character
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm disappointed that crazy spanish article comments thread got closed down. There were many loonies posting there but some of them actually rang a bit true in their loonieness.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i used to be soo in love with laura sanchez/ pepa, but now I love Marian/Silvia waaaay more! she is just so freakin' adorable. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 02:18 AM
Definitely no bullets. Years have passed and I'm still traumatized...
But Laura always kissed more freely. I felt a certain "fear" in Marian, though not in the last season.
i agree! i always wondered if that was Marian holding back or Silvia her character. lol.

but Silvia was more free in the last season, so i dont know. But even in the most romantic scenes of the last season Pepa / Laura is more free. I think it also has to do with the fact that Pepa is the aggressor and Marian is the receiver.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 20 2012, 06:10 AM
But Laura always kissed more freely. I felt a certain "fear" in Marian, though not in the last season.
i agree! i always wondered if that was Marian holding back or Silvia her character. lol.

but Silvia was more free in the last season, so i dont know. But even in the most romantic scenes of the last season Pepa / Laura is more free. I think it also has to do with the fact that Pepa is the aggressor and Marian is the receiver.
The was a moment is their first sex scene, Marian looked absolutely frightened. When I read they were wearing breast cups for the scene, I figured it wasn't about nudity. :$ By the way, Laura said one of Marian's cup sort of fell off and she got temporarily "three-breasted", which according to Laura would make her even more "appealing". :p
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 20 2012, 06:49 AM
Feb 20 2012, 06:10 AM

The was a moment is their first sex scene, Marian looked absolutely frightened. When I read they were wearing breast cups for the scene, I figured it wasn't about nudity. :$ By the way, Laura said one of Marian's cup sort of fell off and she got temporarily "three-breasted", which according to Laura would make her even more "appealing". :p
i think i remember hearing about that story. lol.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Marian said in an interview that she has full potential to fall in love with a women, because you never know. It's on youtube la sexta interview.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wait... they wore breast cups? But I thought I saw her areola and possibly a nipple...

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 20 2012, 07:09 AM
Wait... they wore breast cups? But I thought I saw her areola and possibly a nipple...

Spoiler: click to toggle
according to Laura they shot that scene in july so it was very hot. they wore those cups but during a take while Laura/Pepa was on top, one of them fell off and landed on Marian's chest so it look like she had 3 breasts so they decided not to wear the cups anymore.
it was a really great anecdote. she also said the crew guys were really respectful and they look like they couldn't care less about the fact that the two of them were almost naked.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 20 2012, 07:04 AM
Marian said in an interview that she has full potential to fall in love with a women, because you never know. It's on youtube la sexta interview.

Really? When was this interview with Marian? I had read a translated interview from Laura she could "be with a woman also"? Wishful thinking.. I know.. :dance:

Why do I miss all the good stuff?!?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 20 2012, 07:04 AM
I've seen interviews of Marian and even though i can't hardly understand a thing- she seems like a very open book. For some reason she just seems like a "whatever happens, happens" kinda girl, which is not very STRAIGHT to me.

but as well, she looks pretty darn straight to me. ^o)

Oh, wishful thinking!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 19 2012, 03:58 PM
Pics.. as requested!
Feb 15 2012, 06:07 PM

Posted Image

love the first two because they are irl and not acting in character
am I the only young goof ball who thinks this photo is sexy- just because the way they are positioned-posed? :P :shifty:
I would love to be Laura in this photo. :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 20 2012, 12:03 AM
I'm disappointed that crazy spanish article comments thread got closed down. There were many loonies posting there but some of them actually rang a bit true in their loonieness.
haha yeah. sometimes i wish they could find this little place and continue with their posts. i really want to believe in some of the things they said.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://es-es.facebook.com/media/set/?set=pu.263358580345150&type=1

Lots of behind the scene pics of Marian in the short film "Real Fiction" (2011)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 19 2012, 03:10 AM
Posted Image
This link doesn't work :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Feb 22 2012, 08:45 PM
Posted Image
try this one

PepSi :)

A lot of channel have been suspended for downloading their whole story, this is the only one I could find. I hope that it has everything, the one that I used to watch isn't on there anymore. Damn YouTube.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

apeace90
Feb 22 2012, 08:55 PM
Feb 22 2012, 08:45 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Imagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTROxyg9aU
try this one

PepSi :)

A lot of channel have been suspended for downloading their whole story, this is the only one I could find. I hope that it has everything, the one that I used to watch isn't on there anymore. Damn YouTube.
Thank so much :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Are the compilations not there anymore?
This Is so disappointing. Stupid copyrights, I just don't understand it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2012, 01:37 AM
X2

If all of the clips get deleted how am I going to get my PepSi fix!
:'( eso es horrible y muy triste
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:bigcry: OH NO :bigcry:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 24 2012, 05:24 PM
Feb 23 2012, 01:37 AM
X2

If all of the clips get deleted how am I going to get my PepSi fix!
:'( eso es horrible y muy triste
don't even make me think about that. :whipheart:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I've downloaded a whole youtube channel of their videos with english subs. Maybe i can make them available little by little without too much buzz, being very discreet since it's illegal to post links here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 24 2012, 06:45 PM
I've downloaded a whole youtube channel of their videos with english subs. Maybe i can make them available little by little without too much buzz, being very discreet since it's illegal to post links here.
Yey! My hero :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Feb 24 2012, 06:45 PM
there is a way to make your videos private, so if you link the first video and then put the private playlist link in the first vids description or link the subsequent video in each description... idk how exactly to do it but i know that it can be done. you can probably google how to d it, or i know someone who did, i can give you the channel link and you can send her a message
Quote Post Goto Top

Pics... as requested!!
Unregistered

Is there something going on with the board again? Was going to post a few more eye candy pics but the "IMG" option is gone..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Well, I've uploaded a first batch (700mb). I've made a temp email to communicate. leebra@mac.hush.com
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply