Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Pepa and Silvia; Los Hombres de Paco
Topic Started: Dec 20 2011, 07:06 PM (69,874 Views)
Unregistered

Jan 10 2013, 11:14 PM
I wish we had a crazy "unsponsored" gossip site where we could read stuff about them.
Haha, me too.
Once in a while you can read some things about Laura but I don't think we'll have the same luck with Marian since she is really really really low-key.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 11 2013, 02:54 PM
Jan 10 2013, 11:14 PM
I wish we had a crazy "unsponsored" gossip site where we could read stuff about them.
Haha, me too.
Once in a while you can read some things about Laura but I don't think we'll have the same luck with Marian since she is really really really low-key.
We'd need a gossipy neighbor. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Just found a video with Marian when she was doing that play "My first time". It was recorded in a sex shop. The first question asked was "How was your first time?" to which she just whistled (like ringing a bell) to say the question was "wrong" (shouldn't be asked). After leaving LHDP, she got a bit more "plain jane", but the redhead has enduring charms and is still my choice in a Pepsi romp. B-)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oops, the link!

http://www.lavanguardia.com/gente-y-tv/noticias/20100219/53894195237/marian-aguilera-si-la-primera-vez-no-va-bien-la-experiencia-puede-ser-un-trauma-madrid-paco-estados-.html
Quote Post Goto Top

callisto

Aww! Today I used SkEye for the first time, and oh my! Ursa Major is right above me! <3 Awwww....hahaha. Love Silvia!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 12 2013, 05:27 PM
Just found a video with Marian when she was doing that play "My first time". It was recorded in a sex shop. The first question asked was "How was your first time?" to which she just whistled (like ringing a bell) to say the question was "wrong" (shouldn't be asked). After leaving LHDP, she got a bit more "plain jane", but the redhead has enduring charms and is still my choice in a Pepsi romp. B-)
Naaww, Marion did not go more "plain Jane" after LHdP. That's her everyday look. She is more "natural" in "real" life. She usually lets her hair air dry and wears very little makeup if any at all. It took a few hours a day to style the hair to such perfection and cover up all those freckles so Silvia could come to life on our screens.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Until today, Pepsi is included in polls? Cool!

http://mewmagazineblog.wordpress.com/television/protagonistas-de-ficcion-2013/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 15 2013, 04:33 PM
ikr? they certainly touched lots of hearts. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Marian bday is near, right? How old is she turning? 37?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I have just looked at the videos of ' pepsi ' but then I can say that I don't have to like? They are completely hysteric both. But especially I finally saw the end which is woooooorthless . I have the impression that always has to end badly for the lesbian couples. In brief it's a pity that it's not had better and there more.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 26 2013, 10:46 PM
I have just looked at the videos of ' pepsi ' but then I can say that I don't have to like? They are completely hysteric both. But especially I finally saw the end which is woooooorthless . I have the impression that always has to end badly for the lesbian couples. In brief it's a pity that it's not had better and there more.
uh? :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:blinkwide: You need to use a better translation site...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 27 2013, 03:03 AM
I just said that I was terribly disappointed by the story of this couple. They are both hysteric but especially the end is disappointing even pathetic. So it's really the story which didn't serve in much, unfortunately.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 27 2013, 01:32 PM
Jan 27 2013, 03:03 AM
I just said that I was terribly disappointed by the story of this couple. They are both hysteric but especially the end is disappointing even pathetic. So it's really the story which didn't serve in much, unfortunately.
Except for the I-want-a-baby stunt and the obvious death, I was very happy with the way they were portrayed because they didn't shy away from showing them as any other couple despite it being a network show and not cable.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 26 2013, 09:56 PM
Marian bday is near, right? How old is she turning? 37?
36. her bday is march 12
Quote Post Goto Top

callisto

It's Marián's birthday!!!

¡Feliz cumpleaños Marían! ¡Besos! Happy birthday Marián! <3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

callisto
Mar 12 2013, 07:03 AM
It's Marián's birthday!!!

¡Feliz cumpleaños Marían! ¡Besos! Happy birthday Marián! <3
Yes, happy bday Marian!

A few days ago she appeared in a tv game show. More info http://marian-aguilera-fan.blogspot.com/2013/03/marian-aguilera-in-tv-game-show.html

She was really good in it, laughed a lot and basically was her cute self as always.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

best lesbian couple ever on television.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 12 2013, 06:32 PM
At least in network TV, hands down.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 12 2013, 06:42 PM
please stop, you two are making me miss them AGAIN :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Hi girls, I know this isn't strictly related to this thread and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting here - but....could someone please start another thread for Inma Cuesta? I know her previous one was closed down but I would love to know more about her and maybe get some of her interviews translated.
Any kind Spanish speaking person willing? Thanks in advance and sorry for interrupting the Pepa/Silvia thread! x
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 12 2013, 06:59 PM
Mar 12 2013, 06:42 PM
please stop, you two are making me miss them AGAIN :'(
Why can't we have this kind of relationship on American TV :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

For those who are not familiar (yet) with Pepa & Silvia:

The awesomeness of PepSi http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAEC4B151E1AE64B9 (with english subtitles)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I used to have a huuuge crush on Silvia/Marian. She was the best thing on LHDP for me. I even liked her with Montoya and wanted them together. The show then blew my mind when they added Pepa and crafted such a unique story between those two. Besides that, the chemistry between Marian and Laura was off the charts. They were absolutely amazing together :love: .
Quote Post Goto Top

Inspired
Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am60POQz-Zo

Quote:

0:53
Presentadora: Ha habido momentos que he dicho yo: ¿Me haría yo del otro barrio? (Se refiere a "de la otra acera")
Laura: Yo me he hecho alguna vez, pero...
Presentadora: ¿Tú te has hecho?
Laura: Sí, y he retornado.
Presentadora: "He retornado". Pero es que cuando yo veo unas piernas así digo: "si me hago del otro barrio me ahorcas." Porque es una maravilla...esas piernas.

0:31h "El tesorito te lo enseño yo a ti cuando tú quieras"

Translation:
Presenter: There have been moments I've said: Woud I become a lesbian?
Laura: I became sometime, but...
Presenter: Have you become?
Laura: Yes, and I came back (to be heterosexual)

0:31
I show you my treasure whenever you want.

Quote:

2:35 "Yo he sido muy marimacho siempre (...) He sido una niña a la que no le han gustado ni los vestidos, ni las faldas, ni el rosa ni un lazo en el pelo y no soportaba mis piernas (...) porque eran muy delgadas y muy largas ¿Tú sabes los complejos y los motes que he tenido yo en el colegio?"

I've always been very butch (...) I've been a child who didn't like dresess, skirts, pink colour, a hair bow and I couldn't stand my legs Do you know the complexes and nicknames I had at school?"

(sorry for my possible english mistakes)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Inspired
Mar 30 2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:

Presentadora: Ha habido momentos que he dicho yo: ¿Me haría yo del otro barrio? (Se refiere a "de la otra acera")
Presentadora: "He retornado". Pero es que cuando yo veo unas piernas así digo: "si me hago del otro barrio me ahorcas." Porque es una maravilla...esas piernas.

Translation:

Not the first time she mentions it. I've read some printed interviews where she says exactly the same thing. What I find a bit strange is that the issue comes out of the blue. She brings it up even though she's not asked about it. And even worse, no one tries to dig up a bit more or ask her about it. :tantrum:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Inspired

Quote:

Translation:

Quote:

2:35 "Yo he sido muy marimacho siempre (...) He sido una niña a la que no le han gustado ni los vestidos, ni las faldas, ni el rosa ni un lazo en el pelo y no soportaba mis piernas (...) porque eran muy delgadas y muy largas ¿Tú sabes los complejos y los motes que he tenido yo en el colegio?"

I've always been very butch (...) I've been a child who didn't like dresess, skirts, pink colour, a hair bow and I couldn't stand my legs Do you know the complexes and nicknames I had at school?"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

:faint:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Inspired

Quote:

Translation:

Quote:

Are you sure that Laura is not joking in the first part of the interview? :ermm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's a funny thing it was Marian (who I'd find the most "rigid" of the two regarding experimentation) who got goosebumps in Pepsi's fist kiss scene. Wonder in which take (the first one?) it took place. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2013, 08:28 PM
It's a funny thing it was Marian (who I'd find the most "rigid" of the two regarding experimentation) who got goosebumps in Pepsi's fist kiss scene. Wonder in which take (the first one?) it took place. :eyeroll:
And that wasn't the first time she kissed a woman (at least on tv). I can recall two tv shows before LHDP. Although, to be fair, those scenes were not "love" scenes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2013, 08:35 PM
Apr 1 2013, 08:28 PM
And that wasn't the first time she kissed a woman (at least on tv). I can recall two tv shows before LHDP. Although, to be fair, those scenes were not "love" scenes.
I remember seeing a very "light" kiss clip in that series about how school, I think.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 22 2012, 08:45 PM
Feb 19 2012, 03:10 AM
Feb 19 2012, 01:51 AM
Can anyone tell me which episode is this from
Posted Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTROxyg9aU
This link doesn't work :'(
It is from the episode when Curtis is in the hospital (after being shot trying to impress Pepa) this is the start of them getting back together after Silvia broke up with Pepa. Everyone seems to count the episodes differently, I've seen it as #44 on youtube. Try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C66oWbNBqw&list=PLJ3KevYM3RR

This episode is definitely worth watching, one of my personal favorites :)

BTW check out that playlist for all PepSi scenes with English subtitles. That's where I got hooked. Enjoy!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 10 2012, 03:07 PM
Feb 10 2012, 02:40 AM
I just finished watching the Pepa and Silvia compilations on YouTube and its the most amazing thing.
They are deffinetly my favorite couple ever.
Does anyone have good canon fanfic recommendations?
It's so hard to go from stayin up all night watching them to nothing.
omg, they're my fav as well.
all the fics i've seen out there are in spanish. if you understand the language i recommend the "official" forum
http://pepaysilvia.mforos.com/1469855-fan-fics

some of the fics are really well written.
I found this recently and think it is absolutely amazing. I honestly now have a hard time remembering that it's not actually part of the show, it is so well written it blends beautifully. Great site to check out in general.

http://random-flores.livejournal.com/274497.html
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2013, 01:47 AM
Feb 22 2012, 08:45 PM
Feb 19 2012, 03:10 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Imagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTROxyg9aU
This link doesn't work :'(
It is from the episode when Curtis is in the hospital (after being shot trying to impress Pepa) this is the start of them getting back together after Silvia broke up with Pepa. Everyone seems to count the episodes differently, I've seen it as #44 on youtube. Try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C66oWbNBqw&list=PLJ3KevYM3RR

This episode is definitely worth watching, one of my personal favorites :)

BTW check out that playlist for all PepSi scenes with English subtitles. That's where I got hooked. Enjoy!!!
Love that episode because is the beginning of tons of PepSi cuteness and sexiness.

Feb 10 2012, 03:07 PM
I just finished watching the Pepa and Silvia compilations on YouTube and its the most amazing thing.
They are deffinetly my favorite couple ever.
Does anyone have good canon fanfic recommendations?
It's so hard to go from stayin up all night watching them to nothing.
omg, they're my fav as well.
all the fics i've seen out there are in spanish. if you understand the language i recommend the "official" forum
http://pepaysilvia.mforos.com/1469855-fan-fics

some of the fics are really well written.
I found this recently and think it is absolutely amazing. I honestly now have a hard time remembering that it's not actually part of the show, it is so well written it blends beautifully. Great site to check out in general.

http://random-flores.livejournal.com/274497.html

I also like their recaps. Written with lots of details that make you want to watch the episodes again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

tweet and instagram pic from Laura laurasanchezofi
Quote:

Mi pelirroja me ha hecho una grata visita en la ofi de @bloomersbikini

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply