Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Girls Aloud
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 08:55 AM (2,742,503 Views)
Unregistered

RULES:

This thread is FOR lesbians wanting to discuss the possibility of two lovely ladies getting it on. Anybody coming here to try and prove that they are straight is wasting their time and will probably get banned, however if you're ready to embrace the gayness that is 'Chim', then welcome.

The following is a list of what would be considered "on-topic"

1. Cheryl/Kimberley interaction
2. Separate things relating solely to each girl (their individual tweets, pap pics, solo work, Girls Aloud work etc)
3. Discussion of each of the 3 other girls (Nicola, Nadine, Sarah)
4. Discussion of evidence of other relationships is allowed, as long as it comes from a reliable source and preferably only when there is photographic evidence (BUT BE WARNED: If you come in here and try to ship Chim *namely Cheryl* with other women, you may not receive the warmest of welcomes. If you don't believe in romantic Chim, think only Cheryl is gay/bi and want to ship her with someone other than Kimberley, the place for that is here)

Do's and Don'ts
There are some things that you should keep in mind when posting in this thread that help make the place better for everyone.

1. Don't post your opinion as fact.
2. Read the thread before posting
3. Do not reply to your own post
4. Do not label someone a troll just because you do not agree with their opinion
5. Always try and quote your source
6. Do not re-re-re-re-quote posts with a lot of pics/gifs.
7. When quoting a large pic, put it in spoiler tags so it doesn't stretch the page too much ( [*spoiler] [/spoiler] minus the *)
8. You can post anything from anyone's public account if it potentially has anything to do with Girls Aloud, Chim, anything to do with their relationship(s) or anything that may affect their relationship(s).
9. Public tweets and tumblrs may also be shared, but tell us where you found them so that we know their source.

The boy's in the girl's lives

1. CURRENT relationships are obviously fair game within reason and limits of the thread. Remember this is a lesbian board, harping on about the boyfriends will probably get you banned so think carefully before you bring them up.

2. When a relationship ENDS in either of the girl's lives, then it is also time for the thread to move on from that relationship.

3. If anything NEW comes up regarding a past relationship, for example reconciliation or anything that relates to either girls lives, or the source is credible, it can be brought up. But if you are bringing up old things those need to stay in the past, since every detail about said relationship would have already been analyzed to death in the thread.

4. Obviously you can mention EXES names as a reference point. We aren't going to ban you for saying "remember how cute Kimberley was when she was pumping gas and the buffoon was behind her."

5. We know Reality exists, but all of reality does not have to exist in this thread. Bring legitimate information regarding relationships when something big happens. Leave the everyday twitter sightings and gossip rag blurbs for other boards.

Things that can get you banned

1. Homosexual insults.
2. Peen trolling which includes amongst other things:
- Trying to ship Cheryl/Kimberley with other guys.
- Posting pictures of guys where there is either no Cheryl or Kimberley
- Talking about a guy's life or career when it does not involve either Cheryl/Kimberley
3. Shit Stirring/flamebaiting
4. Replying to your own posts
5. Harping on about the girls being straight
6. Harping on about the girls boyfriends
7. Starting or participating in stan wars because you think this is the Cheryl vs. Kimberley thread
8. Starting or participating in stan wars regarding the men in the girls lives
9. Persistently bringing up people who are irrelevant to this thread.
10. Persistent off topic conversations
11. Persistent posting of information which is not considered credible or relevant to the thread. Info & blind items from some obscure/random website is NOT considered credible.
12. Pretending to be an insider or pretending to have insider info. If you are caught lying or making stuff up you will be banned.

Have fun!
Posted Image
Edited by TMagic, May 6 2012, 06:57 PM.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Chim are not amused with this recent bullshit.

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 08:55 AM
And it continues....
lol Yes! :hug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

I need a cute Chim spam to cheer me up.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:01 AM
I need a cute Chim spam to cheer me up.
ok :hug:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Thank you bb <3 :hug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

This is some crazy shit.

I'm going to look around and see if I still have my gay Kimberley post/picspam on my computer.
Goto Top

Unregistered

There's still hope that the old board will come up. I think we'll wait with "restoring" all the pics and stories until we know any further.
Goto Top

Unregistered

While we're waiting for "The Bitch" the log on, let's stare at DaBoss

Posted Image

"ohh gawd"
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:13 AM
There's still hope that the old board will come up. I think we'll wait with "restoring" all the pics and stories until we know any further.
Ok then, I'll wait. :hug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:14 AM

Posted Image

"ohh gawd"
Ahhmazing :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:15 AM
Dec 13 2011, 09:13 AM
Ok then, I'll wait. :hug:
You're welcome :grouphug:

Don't despair. This mess made me realize that I'm a chimmer at heart even though I haven't been active in the GA thread for a while. But I instantly went: "What about the GA threads?"
Goto Top

Unregistered

Fucking christ.
Goto Top

Unregistered

This is all just B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!! :bat:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:14 AM

Posted Image

"ohh gawd"
Let's view the video, shall we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJpqGxGUeRg&list=LLISvf8ZmKg_lV0OfCxA81Cw&index=21&feature=plpp_video
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:09 AM
Thank you bb <3 :hug:
No prob :hug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

What the hell happened?!! Where's the old thread?!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:23 AM
At the moment we don't really know. Apparently the board got hacked and everything is gone. It's not clear if the threads will come back
Goto Top

Unregistered

The Gospel According to Cheryl:

"KIMBAHLEY LAWKS AMAZIN AT ONE POINT"
"LAWK AT KIMBAHLEY, SHE LAWKS AMAZIN"
"KIMBAHLEY LAWKS AMAZIN"
"SHE'S GOT AN AMAZIN WAIST"
"I'D DATE KIMBAHLEY, SHE'S QUITE CUDDALY, QUITE AN AFFEKTIONATE PURSON"
"I'VE DATE KIMBAHLEY, SHE GIVES DA BEST HOOGS, *TO KIM* YEW GIVE DA BESST HOOGS"
"I'VE SNOGGED KIMBAHLEY"

gheeeeeeyyy
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:26 AM
At the moment we don't really know. Apparently the board got hacked and everything is gone. It's not clear if the threads will come back
NO! :crybabe:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:26 AM
I'll be so sad if they don't come back, I would always go through the first and second thread when I was bored.
Goto Top

Unregistered

What on earth happened? :'(
Anyone knows??
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:37 AM
Anyone knows??
Someone deleted all the threads. It's not clear if they'll come back or not, we have to wait until "The Bitch" gets on...which might be a long time, because homegirl hasn't been on in months.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:57 AM
Posted Image

:rofl:

rightclicksave
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:39 AM
Dec 13 2011, 09:37 AM
Anyone knows??
Someone deleted all the threads. It's not clear if they'll come back or not, we have to wait until "The Bitch" gets on...which might be a long time, because homegirl hasn't been on in months.
Don't people got any thing better to do than spoil other people's fun??? Jesus...

Lets hope its still possible to get the old thread back...or we'll have to post everything again ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ah i got scared when i typed in Girls Aloud and it produced no results,i come on here daily to get the latest news on Chim,hope they can get the old threads back ASAP!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

God I really hope we get them back, those threads were gold. :'(
Goto Top

Unregistered

Louis Walsh dressed as Cheryl

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 10:18 AM
Louis Walsh dressed as Cheryl

Posted Image
Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

Some BB!Chim

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 10:05 AM
God I really hope we get them back, those threads were gold. :'(
:bigcry: :bigcry:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:love:
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic