Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Lesbian Sex; let's talk about sex
Topic Started: Dec 16 2011, 10:33 PM (8,245 Views)
Unregistered

Pizzy_2
Dec 17 2011, 02:39 PM
Dec 17 2011, 02:17 PM
Dec 17 2011, 02:57 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
but even with tribbing, you're not really inside
fingering, fisting, strap on sex, cunnilingus, tribbing, tribbing with pants on, anal sex, rimming etc etc ect. Ps hi OP :) Posted Image
I'm not a troll Pizzy :lol:
I'm a horny lesbian, thinking about sex every two minutes :ermm:
I'm this close to become a slut, since I can't have the girl I want and get all the pussys i can get :dealer:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

babypenguin
Dec 17 2011, 06:32 AM
Dec 17 2011, 06:04 AM
I'm 23 and a half, never had lesbian sex or any sex for that matter. And I don't think I ever will have any sex, Im so sad
Sex is overrated. Don't be sad. Also, there's someone out there for everyone. Chin up!
I wish I could agree with you, but sex is really really amazing, a reason to live for..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 17 2011, 04:05 PM
babypenguin
I'm 23 and a half, never had lesbian sex or any sex for that matter. And I don't think I ever will have any sex, Im so sad
Sex is overrated. Don't be sad. Also, there's someone out there for everyone. Chin up!
I wish I could agree with you, but sex is really really amazing, a reason to live for..
how much do you charge?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 17 2011, 07:00 AM
babypenguin
no there isn't anyone out there for me
oh hi :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Pizzy_2
Dec 17 2011, 02:57 AM

but even with tribbing, you're not really inside
fingering, fisting, strap on sex, cunnilingus, tribbing, tribbing with pants on, anal sex, rimming etc etc ect. Ps hi OP :) Posted Image
Fingers and dildos do not have the same feeling as genitals, just saying
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 17 2011, 06:01 PM
Pizzy_2

In my personal experience, fingers have a better feeling...
Quote Post Goto Top

babypenguin
Adorable
Dec 18 2011, 01:19 AM
Pizzy_2

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
^ This. I have been with girls who were "straight" at the time. Feedback I've gotten is fingers from a woman who knows what she's doing are far more pleasurable than the (icky) equipment men use.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

babypenguin
Dec 18 2011, 01:21 AM

^ This. I have been with girls who were "straight" at the time. Feedback I've gotten is fingers from a woman who knows what she's doing are far more pleasurable than the (icky) equipment men use.
I've got similar feedback.

Of course it's not like a man would ever actually understand this since, as mentioned, the world revolves around their equipment. Therefore since THEY prefer to stick a dick into a girl it must mean, by default, that every girl also prefers this.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Seriously, it's sad that on a LESBIAN forum we can't even have a discussion about LESBIAN sex without it being trolled by pathetic, clueless straight men who don't realize that their dicks are useless when it comes to the sexual pleasure of women, most women can't orgasm by you just sticking your useless dick in them. Why do you think the majority of straight women can't bear to have sex with their boyfriends husbands?! If you think penises are so great then please, guys, shove one up your ass and come back and tell us how pleasurable it is for you. God men are dumb...
Quote Post Goto Top

babypenguin
Adorable
Dec 18 2011, 01:45 AM
Seriously, it's sad that on a LESBIAN forum we can't even have a discussion about LESBIAN sex without it being trolled by pathetic, clueless straight men who don't realize that their dicks are useless when it comes to the sexual pleasure of women, most women can't orgasm by you just sticking your useless dick in them. Why do you think the majority of straight women can't bear to have sex with their boyfriends husbands?! If you think penises are so great then please, guys, shove one up your ass and come back and tell us how pleasurable it is for you. God men are dumb...
Hahaha. This. I remember watching Oprah and they were talking about how some huge percentage of women don't orgasm through sex. And it's like, no shit you clueless straight women. You are essentially fucking a blind monkey wearing a jackhammer and hoping it feels good. Straight women never want to admit they masturbate, but they need it more than anyone. Lesbians inherently know how the vagina works -- home field advantage. I've had to give my guy friends advice. I feel embarrassed for some of them.

Unregistered

i love licking pussy while fucking a woman with my fingers.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 01:45 AM
YES THIS :gaypimp:

i'm bi so i've had sex with boys and girls. the biggest pleasure has been with a girl. when it comes to sex, i feel like i'm 100% lesbian.

lesbian sex, best sex.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 16 2011, 10:44 PM
What is your definiton of lesbian sex?
When one of them comes?
Is oral sex - sex?

It perfectly encapsulates the nature of this board now that this was the first response to a topic like this. smh.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Why do you think the majority of straight women can't bear to have sex with their boyfriends husbands?!

Well, I'd imagine that's quite an awkward situation for all concerned, to be fair.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 02:16 AM
Quote:

Why do you think the majority of straight women can't bear to have sex with their boyfriends husbands?!

Well, I'd imagine that's quite an awkward situation for all concerned, to be fair.
As if you've never made a typo in fury before :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

My comic genius is wasted here. Wasted.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 01:56 AM
i love licking pussy while fucking a woman with my fingers.
me too!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can you all give me some tips on teh sexing?

I haven't been "sexually active" for that long (god that sounds so ridiculous) so I'm kind of a noob. What I normally have been doing is rubbing the clit in a circular moition, kind of medium speed at first, then going faster and harder...then I'll put 2 fingers inside as far as I can and rub the roof(?lmao) of the vaginal wall with some pressure. That's all I really do....I haven't given head yet. I want to save that for someone I'm 100% in love with because that's a pretty personal thing to me.

Am I doing it right? Any tips to improve?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 02:25 AM

I haven't been "sexually active" for that long (god that sounds so ridiculous) so I'm kind of a noob. What I normally have been doing is rubbing the clit in a circular moition, kind of medium speed at first, then going faster and harder...then I'll put 2 fingers inside as far as I can and rub the roof(?lmao) of the vaginal wall with some pressure. That's all I really do....I haven't given head yet. I want to save that for someone I'm 100% in love with because that's a pretty personal thing to me.

"Any tips to improve?"

Stay in the Glee threads.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 02:25 AM

That's pretty standard sexing but sounds alright.

When you're inside you can try and find the g spot and hit it hard.

You can also try rubbing other outside parts of the vag, like the lips. You'll be surprised where girls can orgasm from.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Take your time and tease.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Thanks for the advice, ladies. How do I know if I've found the g-spot though? Like....when I'm masturbating I just can't orgasm for some reason, which makes me a little self-concious to try and make another girl orgasm.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the advice, ladies. How do I know if I've found the g-spot though? Like....when I'm masturbating I just can't orgasm for some reason, which makes me a little self-concious to try and make another girl orgasm.
Google it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

G spot has a distinctive texture when stimulated. It's a more intense sensation, but takes a while longer, so if you're having trouble orgasming then I wouldn't get too focussed on it yet.

The most common block to orgasm in masturbation is a deeply ingrained psychological hang up around the act itself. Lots of people are raised to think that touching yourself should have an automatic stigma, and it can take a while to shake that, but it's common and you can get past it with a bit of, er, practice. Either way, that's not going to be an issue for your girl if you're doing the touching, right? Besides, somebody else's touch is always more stimulating than your own for the same reason it's almost impossible to tickle yourself, your brain muffles out a certain amount of your own touch. So don't be needlessly gunshy. It's about intimacy as much as anything else, it's not a virtuoso concerto or anything. Relax and follow it where it goes.

Don't be afraid to ask your girl to tell you what they want. Hell, tell her to do as much in just the right tone it can add to the sense of occasion considerably.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

My question is why "Lesbian Sex" as the title? I mean, derp. THIS IS A LESBIAN BOARD. Redundant much?

*sigh*

ATTN: Straight men

This is how you give yourselves away.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 03:08 AM
My question is why "Lesbian Sex" as the title? I mean, derp. THIS IS A LESBIAN BOARD. Redundant much?

*sigh*

I wish this were true but there are enough clueless bisexual and straight girls on this board who would assume we want to hear all about their unsatisfactory hetero sex experiences.
Quote Post Goto Top

Goldie
Member Avatar

Dec 18 2011, 03:08 AM

*sigh*

:D

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 03:03 AM
G spot has a distinctive texture when stimulated. It's a more intense sensation, but takes a while longer, so if you're having trouble orgasming then I wouldn't get too focussed on it yet.

The most common block to orgasm in masturbation is a deeply ingrained psychological hang up around the act itself. Lots of people are raised to think that touching yourself should have an automatic stigma, and it can take a while to shake that, but it's common and you can get past it with a bit of, er, practice. Either way, that's not going to be an issue for your girl if you're doing the touching, right? Besides, somebody else's touch is always more stimulating than your own for the same reason it's almost impossible to tickle yourself, your brain muffles out a certain amount of your own touch. So don't be needlessly gunshy. It's about intimacy as much as anything else, it's not a virtuoso concerto or anything. Relax and follow it where it goes.

Don't be afraid to ask your girl to tell you what they want. Hell, tell her to do as much in just the right tone it can add to the sense of occasion considerably.
Thanks for your help. Practice makes perfect, eh?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Pizzy_2

*high five*
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Pizzy_2

Obvious man troll is obvious :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think Howard Stern meant that HE could feel something with his penis, that's all
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 01:53 PM
I think Howard Stern meant that HE could feel something with his penis, that's all
Whatever, why are we continuing to discuss that irrelevant creature? I want to talk about LESBIAN SEX, not that hideous troll.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I SERIOUSLY had to laugh when me and my lesbro were arguing which genitals were better and he said dicks are better because while having sex you can please yourself with it AND please the girl with it. I was like dream on bro, dream on. Best thing is, he's still a virgin lol.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 07:09 PM
I SERIOUSLY had to laugh when me and my lesbro were arguing which genitals were better and he said dicks are better because while having sex you can please yourself with it AND please the girl with it. I was like dream on bro, dream on. Best thing is, he's still a virgin lol.
In fairness to your friend (and yes, iam female) i have heard bisexuals say a penis better than a dildo. just saying. they always mention the warmth
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2011, 09:28 PM
Dec 18 2011, 07:09 PM
In fairness to your friend (and yes, iam female) i have heard bisexuals say a penis better than a dildo. just saying. they always mention the warmth
My god put the dildo in the microwave for a few second or whatever if you can't stand having it cold -.-
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply